Male HQ

Pls delete this account

Guest AAXCVB

Guest AAXCVB

I desperately want someone to delete remove burn my account as i dont want to use it anymore i want to start afresh on a new life and this is a start for me so anyone pls remove this thank you

Guest suspicious

Why not just create a new account, lol? Unless you did some terrible things or against the law using this account and want to wipe all traces of it.

I think mods should do a history check on this guy.

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
3 hours ago, AAXCVB said:

I desperately want someone to delete remove burn my account as i dont want to use it anymore i want to start afresh on a new life and this is a start for me so anyone pls remove this thank you

This is the 2nd time I'm seeing this from you on the main forum, so I'll just go ahead and drop you a ban since you no longer wish to be here. I sincerely hope this will aid you in starting afresh on a new life.

I've also taken the liberty to wipe your account of its content (excluding this thread), as requested. Meanwhile, ignore the site and the mod-in-charge will process your profile deletion at his earliest convenience.

I also require someone to delete / remove / burn my account as i need to have it anymore i want to focus on my life for now and this is a start for me so i need the mods to remove the account. Thanks.

For profile deletion, send a formal request to HendryTan / Bern via PM.

We generally recommend members to leave their accounts dormant instead if there's no longer a wish to use it.

• Guest locked this topic