Male HQ

Quite sick of gay apps

Guest Young annoyed guy

Guest Young annoyed guy

Quite sick of gay apps, 99% of the guys, while chatting with you, are chatting with other guys as well. They usually lose interest within a day or give heck care one word replies. That usually means they have eyes on someone else but can't be bothered to say that they are not interested anymore. That leaves me hanging in the air and super pissed.

Are there any events organised for such dates? I really want to meet sincere guys who want long term relationship and not just get into my pants.

Guest Young frustrated guy
30 minutes ago, Gnod87 said:

Hit me up. Maybe we can click line: Gnod87

Is that ur real body? If so, you are more like those players..... you look like you have been hit a lot!

Find and join an interest group to get friends. Then spend time and effort to get to know those friends to find the right one.  No such thing as instant LTR boy!

Guest Ugly Bitch on the run
1 hour ago, Guest Young annoyed guy said:

Quite sick of gay apps, 99% of the guys, while chatting with you, are chatting with other guys as well. They usually lose interest within a day or give heck care one word replies. That usually means they have eyes on someone else but can't be bothered to say that they are not interested anymore. That leaves me hanging in the air and super pissed.

Are there any events organised for such dates? I really want to meet sincere guys who want long term relationship and not just get into my pants.

Nothing new, it is called "Gay shopping" for the right fit.

Guest Puzzled
57 minutes ago, Gnod87 said:

Dude, dont be too quick to judge. Having that body requires discipline and work. Doesnt necessarily mean a player. You can just ignore my response if not interested. I replied because i feel you! But not interested is fine also. Just saying.

Hey I am the original threadstarter, the other guy is not me.

2 hours ago, Guest Ugly Bitch on the run said:

Nothing new, it is called "Gay shopping" for the right fit.

Or rather, hookups with the hotties.

Funnily the only ones who are friendly and into a LTR are the Malaysians but I prefer locals.

That's the reality with gay apps.

Just have to accept that be it gay apps or other forms of hook up etc be it sauna gym or pool you will meet such guys. It's never easy to find a sincere friend a regular buddy or even a bf, but its not impossible too.

There are still some genuine nice guys around so you just have to try and wait for the right person to come along.

Don't take it too hard, after all this circle is really realistic  cruel and superficial whether we like it or not .

But surely they are still gems around )

• G_M changed the title to Quite sick of gay apps

After a tragic end to a relationship in 2015 and a series of unfortunate dates via gay apps in 2016, I was almost ready to throw my hands up and surrender. In September 2016, I decided to write down a list of all the desirable qualities I wanted in my ideal man. I tried to be as detailed as possible, from physical attributes like height to his relationships with family. I kept the list in my cupboard and forgot about it. Then, on my birthday in October, I made contact with a headless torso on Grindr. He wished me happy birthday and we exchanged numbers after a short conversation about possibly running or playing sports together. The next day, he was coincidentally in my area and we met up for a run in a park. His legs looked great in his tiny running shorts. All of a sudden, he said, "I would like to kiss you right now but there might be cameras around". I was shocked but I gathered myself and slowly led him towards a discreet place near a forest and gave him a long, wet, tonguey kiss. We have been together for three months now. Today, I found the list I wrote last year. He possesses every quality that I mentioned and even a few more that I missed out. I've also learnt that you're not going to find that ideal guy for you if you don't know what you're looking for. Gay apps might seem trashy but it is simply one of the current ways to communicate and get in touch with people. Knowing what you want is going to help you eliminate and edit the crowd. Be hopeful, stay positive, take care of yourself and find out what kind of man/relationship would be ideal for you.

11 minutes ago, Guest Hope said:

After a tragic end to a relationship in 2015 and a series of unfortunate dates via gay apps in 2016, I was almost ready to throw my hands up and surrender. In September 2016, I decided to write down a list of all the desirable qualities I wanted in my ideal man. I tried to be as detailed as possible, from physical attributes like height to his relationships with family. I kept the list in my cupboard and forgot about it. Then, on my birthday in October, I made contact with a headless torso on Grindr. He wished me happy birthday and we exchanged numbers after a short conversation about possibly running or playing sports together. The next day, he was coincidentally in my area and we met up for a run in a park. His legs looked great in his tiny running shorts. All of a sudden, he said, "I would like to kiss you right now but there might be cameras around". I was shocked but I gathered myself and slowly led him towards a discreet place near a forest and gave him a long, wet, tonguey kiss. We have been together for three months now. Today, I found the list I wrote last year. He possesses every quality that I mentioned and even a few more that I missed out. I've also learnt that you're not going to find that ideal guy for you if you don't know what you're looking for. Gay apps might seem trashy but it is simply one of the current ways to communicate and get in touch with people. Knowing what you want is going to help you eliminate and edit the crowd. Be hopeful, stay positive, take care of yourself and find out what kind of man/relationship would be ideal for you.

Well said.

I rejected many guys, many possible hookups.

I refuse to have anyone follow me bcos I don't need their attachment.

Things will happen at least unexpected moments, regardless good or not.

Have "hope" and one day, you will see rainbow.

Edited by tough-guy

don't waste your time with such apps. they're meant for hook-ups - that's their core purpose. no use in trying to justify using them for anything else, really. the population of guys there is self-selective. I mean, c'mon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/01/2017 at 0:36 AM, Guest Hans4 said:

don't waste your time with such apps. they're meant for hook-ups - that's their core purpose. no use in trying to justify using them for anything else, really. the population of guys there is self-selective. I mean, c'mon.

can't agree more on this

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.