Male HQ

Intense Kissing

Allegro

1ILlmHH.jpg

Been with a few of guys, they all taste good but different. Some taste sweet, some musky and deep, some spicy and some no taste at all. What I meant is intense kissing as I find it extremely intimate and all the guys I dated loved it. Always makes them hard and leak plenty of precum which turns me on even more. But back to topic, intense kissing as in tongues will linger into the opposite mouths, and thankfully the guys I have been with have good oral hygiene. Seeing a cute guy smile with set of straight white teeth has always been a huge plus point for me.

Anyone else share this interest of kissing, do tell about your experiences.

Edited by Allegro

Kissing, to me is a very personal thingy. It involves the exchange of fluids, teasing of the tongue and locking of the lips. Is also a form of expressing yourself - how much you "submit to / dominate over" that person, at that point in time. Is also a form of art -  not too gentle, not too rough, just the right pressure. ;)

And, the prickly mustache stubble -  can be a turn on too.

One time there was a guy who chatted me up in the swimming pool. After the swim, he took me to one of the changing rooms cubicles.

Once inside, he basically kissed me very intensely. I have never liked kissing as I find it a bit gross. But he was very forceful, and kept doing it in between touching my body.

His tongue basically invaded my mouth and whacked about everywhere inside. My tongue never went inside his mouth though. I really didn't like it and it repulsed me.  But I was afraid to make him angry so I just let him and try to suppress my feelings at that time.

We didn't have sex or anything though, as I felt uncomfortable and left soon after.

The worst thing is that the next day, I developed very bad ulcers (at least 3 -4) in my mouth, which took a long time to heal. 

A month or two later, I met him at the pool again, and this time, I avoid him even though he tried to ask me to follow him to a more private place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2017 at 4:25 PM, thorzguy said:

Kissing, to me is a very personal thingy. It involves the exchange of fluids, teasing of the tongue and locking of the lips. Is also a form of expressing yourself - how much you "submit to / dominate over" that person, at that point in time. Is also a form of art -  not too gentle, not too rough, just the right pressure. ;)

And, the prickly mustache stubble -  can be a turn on too.

I prefer smooth/clean shaven though, I think sticking one's tongue into the partner's mouth is intimate yet erotic.

I used to date someone who was so into kissing that he was basically eating my lips, got a shock at first but got a hang of it.

On 29/01/2017 at 7:26 AM, Allegro said:

I prefer smooth/clean shaven though, I think sticking one's tongue into the partner's mouth is intimate yet erotic.

I used to date someone who was so into kissing that he was basically eating my lips, got a shock at first but got a hang of it.

Eating the lips also require the right form of pressure. I ever kissed someone -  gosh.. is like squashing the entire lips onto yours'.

I totally agree on the tongue portion! :P

• 1 year later...

i hated those who leave me marks on my neck, pp will qn why........whenever i m not wearing collared shirts

can dont kiss pls?

and it is very ez for a person to feel whether is it a straight guy trying to kiss u or not,  it is just very diff

cant believe if anyone would do this as a team bldg game or orientation games?

On 5/14/2018 at 7:15 AM, Steve5380 said:

If it comes to full mouth contact, I prefer oral sex to kissing.

And light kissing I can do with members of my family...

For safety and health reAsons(when it comes to french kissing/ full mouth)?

Guest guest

as long as the guy doesn't directly kiss me after he has rimmed me, i'm ok with kissing. too much intense kissing can be quite painful especially when you apply suction by mistake.

17 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

For safety and health reAsons(when it comes to french kissing/ full mouth)?

I don't know which damages health the most.  

But my opinion is based on pleasure:  I enjoy more a BJ than a french kissing  :)

Just now, Steve5380 said:

I don't know which damages health the most.  

But my opinion is based on pleasure:  I enjoy more a BJ than a french kissing  :)

then i think most men would pref a bj

I only kiss a guy when I am comfy with, must have nice wet lips, clean set of teeth, and from mild to wild and definitely no bad breath and NO Moustache! Lol

The best feel is after a bottle of beer! like half drunk? shhiok! hehehe

Edited by gstringuy26

• Guest locked this topic