Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Can an uncle 50+ stay longer in sex? I would like to try having sex with them but i’m having hesitation as he might suddenly get a heart attack or high blood pressure during the session. Any experience to share?

• G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men - Friendship, Relationship, Love & Sex (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/28/2018 at 9:41 AM, xiandarkthorne said:

Haha I am going to be 60 in January and I can tell you that there's no risk of heart attack for older men as long as we stay reasonably fit. Luckily for me, that's not too difficult in Penang.

You are right.  And 60 y.o. may be barely the beginning of middle age.   A well kept heart can keep pumping well into the 80s and 90s.  If nutrition is healthy and weight is moderate, there may be little risk to develop blockages in the blood vessels so heart attacks, strokes are improbable.  And today, we know a little more about vitamins like the Co Q10 and the K2-MK-7 that directs calcium to the bones instead of the calcification of the blood vessels.  This may prevent heart valve problems that affect many people that are healthy until the late 80s and 90s. 

I got a weakness for mature men (mostly Chinese) who got stubble and hairy forearms. I could survive drinking their cum. Every time I see some mature men who are my type I’m tempted to go to Ten Men.

32 minutes ago, Guest twink said:

I got a weakness for mature men (mostly Chinese) who got stubble and hairy forearms. I could survive drinking their cum. Every time I see some mature men who are my type I’m tempted to go to Ten Men.

Unfortunately, that is rare.  Very few mature chn men have stubble and hairy forearms.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Unfortunately, that is rare.  Very few mature chn men have stubble and hairy forearms.  

Met quite some men like that at Shogun & Ten Men. Can’t really see them in the dark so I feel them up to know if they have hair.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

I noticed that many bearish guys in Singapore quite like leanfit guys, some also love slim boys. Even those who say they are into other bears also quite like this kind of body type. I wonder if this is because of mass media brainwashing that influences everyone’s minds that lean fit or slim is the ideal body type.

I went to Japan & Taiwan and the bears there are only into bears.

Guest mojave
22 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I noticed that many bearish guys in Singapore quite like leanfit guys, some also love slim boys. Even those who say they are into other bears also quite like this kind of body type. I wonder if this is because of mass media brainwashing that influences everyone’s minds that lean fit or slim is the ideal body type.

Taiwan follows what is trendy in Japan. 

Japan leads, Taiwan follows.

On 3/6/2021 at 11:30 AM, Guest guest said:

There are not many bearish (hairy chubs) guys in Singapore to start with.  Most of them are chubs (non-hairy).  Quite true that most of them prefer lean fit or slim type of younger guys.  That is the market in Singapore.

Don't read and response to guests' post

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

I feel more turned on when I make a mature man horny and especially I will cum very fast after I see a mature man cum. Even hotter if he cums inside me.

Guest Horny Baby
16 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I feel more turned on when I make a mature man horny and especially I will cum very fast after I see a mature man cum. Even hotter if he cums inside me.

Me too. I want desmond choo and TCJ to do this to me 😍🥺

9 minutes ago, sman.sg said:

There are a few guys in the age 40+ category in my gym. lol. i do fantasize about them from time to time.

Why never ask them for sex, lol? 

Guest sauna goer
15 hours ago, sman.sg said:

There are a few guys in the age 40+ category in my gym. lol. i do fantasize about them from time to time.

Deep down I sometimes hope some of them frequent ten men, so that I can molest them.

30 minutes ago, Guest sauna goer said:

Deep down I sometimes hope some of them frequent ten men, so that I can molest them.

Lol actually had a wet dream about them once, where a few were all tied to the gym equipement or chained to the chin up bars, half naked, wearing their shorts, sweaty. i had my way with all of them and all they could do was mian. was a wonderful fantasy dream. 

33 minutes ago, sman.sg said:

Most are straight. good workout friends at the gym. no need to make it awkward.

Haha. Good lah

On 3/7/2021 at 2:52 PM, skinnycurious said:

I’m a 24 181 62kg chn slim fit but I also prefer older matures, mostly cause I’m discreet and having that age gap means social circles definitely won’t cross and also they’re usually abit more caring instead of just purely wanting fun 

I feel you. I'm 19 165 65, not exactly skinny LOL. I like knowing that I'm going to be cared for in the bedroom, and I feel like an older man/Daddy, will provide that kind of "care" for me haha.

On 1/22/2021 at 5:57 PM, single42 said:

42 158 89 chn hairy guy bi chub discreet and divorce seeking friendship, chats & networking

Hairy on arms, chest, hands, fingers, legs, and the usual pubes area

1 week suspension for posting ad. 

On 3/7/2021 at 2:52 PM, skinnycurious said:

I’m a 24 181 62kg chn slim fit but I also prefer older matures, mostly cause I’m discreet and having that age gap means social circles definitely won’t cross and also they’re usually abit more caring instead of just purely wanting fun 

On 3/11/2021 at 8:29 PM, EC1974 said:

Seeking Uncle or mature daddy type of guy for fun (nsa). I’m into chinese man who is btm with age must be over 50yo, old is gold (hehe)

I’m top, married local chinese (44yo, 183/97).

If keen, pls add me at wechat cocky2017

TQ, Cheers!

The above gets 1 warning point. 

The main forum is for discussion not for you to post your ad looking for hookup.

• G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.