Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

Just to check your prefernece. Do you prefer to have your discreet relationship with uncle to youngsters?

Personally I feel that "uncles" are more understanding & sensitive, probably due to more explosure and experience. Sorry but I don't mean younsters are no good, just personal opion based on past experience.

What do you think?

Guest Love mature Man

i like mature man age 40 to around 48.... find them manly and attractive in certain way. I prefer those who knows how to maintain their physique, not those with big beer beely or out shaped body.

:D

count me in the poll..........

Mature guys tend to be more experience,they seem to be in the upper hand when conversing with them..trying to share and sort those "becoz old selling old" kinda attitude....

They like to be focused, to be catch your attention..they like gentle stuff or touches... The older they are, the more they like to be dote.....

Romance wise..believe younger or should say those at the 20s -30s are much more in their way of expressing....

Uncles will grow old and old...so do you....they are many things which will differ a young and a old chap..greatly educational level...hang outs....and of coz not forgetting health..they will have more pain and sickness down the road..but this will coz alot of inconvient and would you have the corcern and care for them compare when they are healthy? Thats why I see they need alot of attention from a young chap, not only just caring but understanding the future may result in such scenenrio........

Just my views... :D

Cheers...

Well well well, seems like the older topic of Maturity is back... LOL i wonder where is world angel... LOL

Yeah, some of topic here are re-surfaced again and again. Reason behind, once the topic being pushed down and no one willing to scroll down to pick it up and bring it up to the top.

It's easier for member and guest to create a new one with the same topic again rather than scroll down. If you see topic like sauna Diamond, a few versions and V-Clubs and many other topics.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

i guess i like mature also... well... if you read my past "experiences" most were with mature folks.

maybe coz my 1st time was with a mature guy, maybe my overall experiences with mature are much better than those my age or younger.

i like mine a little refined, gentlemanly, slim to average built, little tummy is fine, able to communicate and chat.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

This is an emergency report from the country of Blowing Wind, City of Toshi-Land...

HE NEEDS A JOB PEOPLE, HELP!!!

Option 1: Help him get a rich boyfriend...

Option 2: Help him find a job either at sales or retail, Singing, Acting, Theater or Tarot card reading (aka fortune telling)

Option 3: Employ him

Option 4: Scream for help with him

Sorry gentlemen option 4 is already taken by himself...

toshi_elton@yahoo.com.sg

Can anybody find me, somebody to love?

If the 20s called the 30s 'uncles' then what would they call the 40s and 50s, grandpa and great grandpa respectively ...... :oops:

I would call the 50s and 60s 'uncle' as the 30s and 40s as 'older brother' ...... :P

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Monkie

Who doesn't like Uncles? They are not that fussy and they got years of experience. And uncles seldom got the diva attitudes type and are not that shallow/superficial. Uncles to me means those from 40 onwards...

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

He followed me closely into the shower cubicle and shut the door behind him hastily. Standing at about 1.65m tall with a round protruding belly and matured good looks, he looked every bit like a typical chubby 50 years old uncle.

Sometimes I ponder to myself, "Why does the sight of a mature chubby man turns me on instead of a good-looking muscular young man?" Is it because of the early divorce of my parents when I was young resulting in me looking for a fatherly figure for comfort? Is this the reason why I am gay?

Without any hesitation both of us locked lips passionately behind the safe confines of the locked cubicle door.I twist the shower knob slightly so that the pitter pattering of the shower water hitting the floor would cover our intense moaning of pleasures.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

As he kneeled in front of me, I slowly shoved my thick fat cock into his eagerly opened mouth. Devouring my tool in his mouth, his slow and steady suction of my tool made my lean against the wall and tilt my head back with pleasure as my tool harden in his warm and moist mouth. Alternating behind strong sucking motion and licking the tip of my bloated knob, he made me scream within in ecstasy.

Next, he stood up and turned his chubby back against me rubbing himself against me with his fleshy buttock. I embraced him from behind passionately, grabbing and playing with his chest, rubbing my thighs and hard rod against his butt cheeks all at the same time.

Opening his legs wider and bending himself further down slowly to allow my hard cock to inch closer and closer near his crack, he guided my thick tool inside him. Soon I felt the warmness of his fleshy chute surrounding my pulsating dick as his face emits a sign of pain and pleasure. Placing both of my hands on his shoulder, I thrust myself deep inside his hot chute and it was a thrilling and tantalizing sensation I had never felt before.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Hot waves of intense lust and extreme pleasure vibrated through our bodies as I slided my cock in and out with every thrust. We were swaying slowly to and fro rhythmically in unison under the cold shower water, like 2 bodies connected into one. I had to abruptly stop both of us moving every now and then as I was about to shoot my load into him anytime.

As my breathing became shallower and faster and feeling my pulsating dick inside him reaching climax, he withdrew himself from my dick and splashed the dripping shower water on my dick to clean it before kneeling down in front of me jerking my dick furiously. Trembling all over, I moaned and shot my load onto his awaiting face and without warning, he took my tool in his mouth and milked every last drop of my hot cum until my dick was limp and weak.

This was followed by our passionate kissing while he jerked himself and he soon lost control and shot his load onto my thighs. I thanked him and gave him a bear hug like a small kid who had just found his way back into his father

How diguesting after you withdrew your dick(covered with shit ) he put the whole tool in his mouth :yuk:

"he withdrew himself from my dick and splashed the dripping shower water on my dick to clean it before kneeling down "

You probably missed this part. So careless.

• 10 months later...
Guest TOM fan
Isn't Tom Selleck just plain sexy!? I was watching an old episode of Friends and he's a guest star!

3328_selleckblog2.jpg

in younger days Tom Sellect was so macho and hairy (i just love hairy guys), i love watching his tv shows so much until one day i had a wet dream of having sex with him, he was fxxking me so passiontely....... until i woke up finding my short full of cum :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wow!

Wow Wow Wow!

I just came back from Vivocity, Marche!

Wanna share my surprise and amazement at how chubs can look so good and "appetizing"!

Basically they were very trendy and had this clean look!

Exceptionally cute chubs spotted wore light blue shirt, red shirt and black shirt.

You guys rawk!

"It certainly would take an auntie like you to recognise fellow aunties isn't it?

Auntie, you should visit his Blog and see how Beng he is.

It seems you are the auntie, he is the Beng."

Speak for yourself Mdm Goochee!

• G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.