Male HQ

Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)

Guest SG

Guest aMatureGuy

I find mature men hot. :rolleyes:

interesting to read the posts, and very reassuring to find that many find mature men hot.

however, i have been to saunas, but always notice mature men hanging around, looking quite forlorn and unwanted. maybe those that go to the saunas don't maintain their bodies well.

thank you for the feedback.

Guest Guest

interesting to read the posts, and very reassuring to find that many find mature men hot.

however, i have been to saunas, but always notice lp mature men hanging around, looking quite forlorn and unwanted. maybe those that go to the saunas don't maintain their bodies well.

thank you for the feedback.

u r right. They know they didn't maintain their bodies. More important is maintaining their skins avoiding wrinkles and age spots. Surprisingly the sauna is a good place to keep one's skin young looking and smooth :lol:

The hot pool is good for good blood circulation and loosen the dead cells. Follow with a good cold shower to tighten the skin back and remove the dead cells. Drink lots of water then u r ready to move to the steam sauna. It will open up your pores and let out the toxins that produce the age spots. U need to stay for at least 15 min to really sweat it out.

After that go relax and let your skin rest for at least 1 hour. Drink lots of water.

u could go cruising to look for fun or a partner for your repeat later with a difference. Repeat soak in the hot pool, shower, drink and then the steam room.

But this time get a small bottle of Nivea night whitening moisturing lotion and massage your body with it. better yet get someone to do it for u and enjoy the extra sexualities : lol: he gets to molest u for the service our even adjourn to a room later.

The lotion is the most important part of the whole routine bc being older, our skin don't produce enough natural collagen or oils to replace those taken out by this harsh routine. The lotion will keep our skin supple for a long time. The whitening agent will attack the darkening toxins that are now exposed. U get better results then applying it for a whole week.

Again go relax and let the skin absorb the lotion slowly and dry out. After that you can feel your skin being baby smooth and glowing. Ahem, if u been to an expensive beauty spa this is what they do basically.

Take care of your skin and watch the other's interest in you grow and with that your self confidence : lol:

Guest aMatureGuy

They know they didn't maintain their bodies.

coming back to this topic, yes, i agree that many mature men do not maintain their bodies well, but i hope that this is not the main reason why mature men are not hot.

as a mature man in his 50s, i have a small slim body, with a slight tummy (i'm quite uptight about this though), am balding but i like to say that for my age i do have my share of suitors, and i like to think that i am cruised not just because of my looks but because of my personality.

thank you again.

I am into mature (intellect, fatherly, executive looking, uncle-ly) man. Will go for ppl like Mr Sim Wong Woo, Mr Heng Chee How, Mr Lim Boon Heng, Mr Phey Teck Moh, Corporate VP, Motorla, Mr Gan Kim Yong, a ex NUS professor who was busted for taking drugs, just to name a few.

There is this something in mature men that really turn me on, just can't explain and put it in words.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Guest

I am into mature (intellect, fatherly, executive looking, uncle-ly) man. Will go for ppl like Mr Sim Wong Woo, Mr Heng Chee How, Mr Lim Boon Heng, Mr Phey Teck Moh, Corporate VP, Motorla, Mr Gan Kim Yong, a ex NUS professor who was busted for taking drugs, just to name a few.

There is this something in mature men that really turn me on, just can't explain and put it in words.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's Charisma & Presence.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest 28

Hi BW

Sometimes I wonder...are there people out there that really don't see sex as the first priority???

Do friendships for PLU always have to start with intimacy??

Chats, movies, dinners, drinks, travel etc. Why are these so difficult within the circle?

Is it because we tend to know and meet one person at a time, so it all boils down to: "What can 2 person do besides sex??"

Guest spirit

Hi BW

Sometimes I wonder...are there people out there that really don't see sex as the first priority???

Do friendships for PLU always have to start with intimacy??

Chats, movies, dinners, drinks, travel etc. Why are these so difficult within the circle?

Is it because we tend to know and meet one person at a time, so it all boils down to: "What can 2 person do besides sex??"

depends on the ppl u meet bah... so far, ppl i met are generally ok n no sex involved...

Guest Ironrod

depends on the ppl u meet bah... so far, ppl i met are generally ok n no sex involved...

Mr Spirit maybe becos your interest puts "NOT INTO HOOKUPS" lol or u too handsome ppl....don't dare to ask you for sex lor lol

Guest alien

Although most pple in gay circle seems like they are only interested in sex when meet new friends, but there are still some gays who are not into sex, and really decent friends lor. Depends on ur luck whether u get to meet such pple or not.

Guest Guest

if you are good looking, then its difficult not to want sex.

that being said, if you are not willing to have sex, nobody can force you.

this is the reality of the circle, not only in sg but worldwide.

Guest alien

if you are good looking, then its difficult not to want sex.

that being said, if you are not willing to have sex, nobody can force you.

this is the reality of the circle, not only in sg but worldwide.

Haha, if u r gd looking, difficult not to want sex. But if u r not gd looking, then difficult for pple even interested in the first place knowing u as friend!

Hm. One cannot help but wonder - if one is only looking for friends, why does one have to look for gay friends specifically? I understand that it helps to have confidantes who can truly empathize on issues of gay sexuality and relationships, but that's but a small subset of friendship topics. However I guess being completely out to colleagues, friends and family is not what most gay men here dare to do.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

Guest faynic

Haha, if u r gd looking, difficult not to want sex. But if u r not gd looking, then difficult for pple even interested in the first place knowing u as friend!

i agree wif u... wif or without sex, looks still come first.. tats y i dun hav any friends in this circle...

Hm. One cannot help but wonder - if one is only looking for friends, why does one have to look for gay friends specifically? I understand that it helps to have confidantes who can truly empathize on issues of gay sexuality and relationships, but that's but a small subset of friendship topics. However I guess being completely out to colleagues, friends and family is not what most gay men here dare to do.

I can relate to that coz I find myself hanging out with my straight friends like 90% of the time, but they are the gay friendly kind :)

Guest Guest 28

Guys, thanks for the posts :)

I will continue to believe that PLU friendship can be separated from sex (or atleast not being the first priority).

Good friends are cultivated over time. Sometimes when we first meet someone, there are mutual attractions and it is always good to get sex out of our way first before we can be close friend/confidante.

I've met and hv a few close friends over the years where we can share very private details. Initially we were attracted to each other and we did try out if we are sexually attracted but over time we just realized that we can only be good friends/buddies and no sex.

Our friendship last longer and had endure the test of time . Even though we don't get to see each other often since we are all from diff countries. When we meet, we have so much to catch up that we can spend many hours chatting and sharing about our lives.

Guest alien

Agreed, no matter whether it is str8 or gay friends, or whether ur friends are female or male. Good friends indeed are cultivated over time, and can endure over time. Whether or not u get to see each other often and yet when meetup both of us can have so many things to chat. :)

• 2 months later...

Am I the only weird teen here that prefer guys who are maybe above 28 yo?

Are you even 18?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Im pushing 35 and honestly, teens do not turn me on. Prefer men and not boys. That's why I only dated guys around my age or just slightly younger or older.

I also find it easier to connect with guys ard my age cos usually we are at around the same stage in our careers, more mentally mature (for most guys anyway) and have more masculine, manly bodies instead of boyish bods.

:lol: you are very direct

No offense.

We do not wanna risk this forum to run into trouble with the authorities, dun we? ;)

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• 1 year later...

have a 20 yr friend ship but lately turn sour due to some money problem.he message saying dun take my kindness for granted.it all started because i want to do some reno work but short of cash. but i have money in my reserve but i never want to use my reserve to do reno, thats for my emergency as i stay alone .he say y i need to borrow when i got reserve money sitting in the bank?he wanted me to touch my reserve instead to do my own reno.but i been honest telling him i have reserve fund is like a assurance to him that i am able to pay him back.but he refuse to accept my explaination.furthermore he is my financial planner which he knew my money is coming in only next yr onwards.i told him if he think i planning to cheat his money than forget it i can wait , the reno is not impt.but it was him that started the whole thing . he have given me the green light to help me in the short cash.now after i told him i have reserve the whole thing turn sour.so are there true friends out there in this gay world?

True friendship does exist. Real friends do fight. They see each other fall and help each other to get up. If everything is perfect, there is something wrong in that friendship. From what I read here it seems $$$ is the issue. $$$ is always a satan in a friendship. It can make you lose friends and if not, sours the friendship. I would be careful when it comes to $$$ with a friend. My friends know despite the struggles I might have and if they want to help, they will be very delicate/careful to start $$$ as a subject of discussion. Sadly, sometimes it takes a long time to see the other side of our friends we never thought it exists but if we really treasure the friendship, we should try to salvage it before too late. Almost lost a 10-year friendship with someone early this year. Fortunately, 6 months later we were back where we left.

Yes, true friendship does exist.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

He treats u as a friend by loaning u the cash, but since u asked, it's you That does not treasure your friendship. U have cash but refused to touch it, instead u asked him for a loan. Do u know his financial situation? Looks like you placed your "money situation"( which you dO not have) over his. Of cos he is cheezed off. If you treasure your friendship with him, I suggest you apologise to him and admit your miss judgement. If u expect him to make the first move, kiss your friendship with him bye bye.

what if your friend did the same thing to you, do you really think that is not a big deal? human are selfish, you already are, you have your reason not to use so called reserve money, he do has his right for his belief, asked yourself, are you worth people to treat you nice?

i dun call it reserve. i should call it operational fund which i need to carefully plan to pay for monthly medical bill and insurance . well he is rich he can bail his staff with 30k .furthermore is good that i come honest with him that after reno i might pay him back with my reserve if needed. so will u lend money to yr friend who dun have reserve fund even bank want to morgate tr flat if loan involve.

I think true friends are not ones who obliges to every single call of help (whether justified or not).

And if you're truly his friend as well, you should be able to take no for an answer.

You can't expect people to lend you money and if they don't it's called an untrue friend. So what if he is rich? I think you are being very self centered by comparing his wealth to yours then expecting him to help you cause he is richer. Moreover, it is for renovation not something urgent and it's a reserve fund. If you think you will get an accident before you get your money back then you can lend from him when you really have an emergency. Most likely he will help you.

Edited by Simmon

pls read clearly. never want to borrow from him in the first place. since he give the green light he might want to lend me. but after i tell him i got some reserve which is for emergency purposes than the misunderstanding happen. in my life i never borrow money from any one.like i have stated there i can wait pls read clearly

• G_M changed the title to Love Of Mature Men aka Uncle Lovers Discussion + Mature Stocky / Meaty / Bear Type Uncle / Daddy / Older Men (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.