Male HQ

Hooking up with security (Cisco / Ateos) guard (compiled)

Guest Guest

I arrived at my workplace yesterday, and headed straight to a public toilet to adjust my hair. Suddenly there was this cisco officer who came into the washroom and had his eyes on me while going up to the the urinal. Even when he was peeing, his eyes was locked onto. Not that I was checking him out, but when someone glares at you, I'm sure you would be able to feel it. So once he was done, he stood next to me with a very obvious bulge while washing his hands. 

Once I was done, I quickly walked out to get a slip of water from the water cooler and saw him looking for me. I head back to that same direction as my work place was there and he suddenly approached and ask me to follow him to the enclosed stairs. I have no idea why I did that, maybe because he was armed? Then when we entered the enclosed room, I asked him ??? He replied 'come hook up'. I was very nervous and excited but didn't want to get wet and dirty as I'm just about to start work, so I rejected him and say maybe next time, smiled and go. Omggg,He had such a big bulge. Ok that's not the point. That was the second time I met him, the first time he just had his eyes on me all the way as well. What do you guys think, to go or not to go? Guys in uniform are so hot, especially with a big bulge LOL

• G_M changed the title to How should I react? - Workplace hookup with a Cisco guard?

Be very careful because it is probably against the employment rules to do anything in uniform during office hours, and in the office building premises at that. (I believe this would apply also even if the Cisco guard was female.)

Also, since both of you are guys, there will be a criminal element added to the matter which could get ugly, in a legal sense.

Don't risk your (and his) employment for one moment of pleasure. If either of you get sacked and arrrested for doing it under the circumstances you mentioned, it might affect both your chances of being re-hired in future.

Take care!

Guest hard coxk

Eat and shit is highly tecommended by a lot of BW forummers.

Itbis the right thing to do . i highly recommend the hookup.

You obviously have a high tolerance of work place gossip. And can take the stress after being discoveted by your wotk superiors .

Go ahead. Remember to share your experience here ah.

Cant wait

2 minutes ago, bluefish20008 said:

Meet him at his/your place after working hour with his uniform on and gun off.

Agree, ride on his bike and zoom to somewhere away from work place.

2 hours ago, tinkymale said:

Don't be crazy, he is arm and on duty. Asked for his mobile and meet you elsewhere with his uniform without the gun. Play safe then to be totally sorry if the gun accidentally misfire. 

Misfired? TS will get pregnant then. LOL

Never Eat and Shit in the same place. But the story sound too incredible to be real and for a CISCO Police to be doing that while in uniform. The risk to his ricebowl and if caught or accuse by you if you tell on him...

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, upshot said:

Never Eat and Shit in the same place. But the story sound too incredible to be real and for a CISCO Police to be doing that while in uniform. The risk to his ricebowl and if caught or accuse by you if you tell on him...

I suspect the TS causes it.  He probably stared at the guard's dick during peeing and created an unwanted attention. Than complain the guard is going after him.  I have seen an old man pestering a CISCO guard at the Raffles Place washroom, the guard was busy washing his hand after peeing, but the old man kept talking to him desperately, almost requesting something from him,  It was too painful to watch and I didn't bother to know what the old man wanted from the cisco and I was sure the cisco was busy trying to return to his guard post at the bank nearby.   

• 1 month later...

Ok guys, just a mirror update. We haven't bump into each other for the past few weeks due to my 2 weeks leave and rotating shift. But today we did, again at the washroom while was ensuring I'm looking good for work. 

As mentioned on the very first post, I was attracted by his bulge. So the very first thing when I saw him walking in, was to see if he had a bulge. But sadly my eyes didn't get to enjoy that view when he entered. When he saw me, he was so delighted and immediately approached to asked if I just ended work? I replied: Starting work soon, in a few minutes. He was like 'Ohh... and mentioned that he is working perm morning shift.

He then signal if he can touch my ass and I smiled, wtf is wrong with me. While he was caressing my ass, I got the temptation to feel that dick of his so badly. So I decided to grope his dick and realised that he was hard, it was about 5.5/6 inches if I'm not wrong (just the shaft). I wanted to be sure so I raised both my finger up, measured about 5.5 inches and confirmed with him his size. He grabbed both my fingers and slightly extended the length. I was about to drool just by thinking of it. He then stood closely behind and grinded me quite a multiple of times, I was shocked but feeling cheeky at the same time knowing what I'm getting^_^

I was worried someone would suddenly enter the washroom so decided to turn over to face him and share with him my concern. But when I was about to say anything, he tried to French kiss me. I reciprocated for 3 or 4 seconds and told him I have to go to work already. So before I left the washroom, I smiled at him again as well as that big bugle that I have just woken up. Shit, I forgot to gave him my number :frustrated:

• Guest locked this topic
  • 9 months later...
Guest Helpless

I am falling so deep in love with my Condo security guard that I think I am going insane. 

He started working at the Condo 3 months ago. The first time I saw him was when I drove back and as I approached the security gate, he gave me a big smile and open the gantry for me. I was a bit taken back by his smile and how nice he looked. After parking the car, I quickly changed into my short loose pants without underwear and a singlet to go for my walk. When I walked past him he again flashed me a Big smile and said hello. I stopped and chatted with him. Found out he was from Bhutan and married with a son and a daughter but they didn't follow him to Singapore. Bingo... I thought this is one super horny guy likely deprived of sex for at least 3 months. I started chatting and flirting with him and he was responsive. I then went for my run. I noticed him staring hard at my crotch as my cock bounced up and down and from side to side. On my was back, again he was there to welcome me back and complimented me on my body as I was then all sweaty with the singlet sticking to my body. We chatted more and I asked him what time he was off and offered to have a drink at my place Later. He was visibly excited and kept nodding his head.......

Well... We have been together now for a week and I had the best time of my life when he was with me. I won't go into the detail but he was like a God sent to me. I find myself falling head over heal for this guy. I think he likes me too but I also know he loves his family more as he talks about them all the time. He said he enjoyed my company and find me attractive and he was happy to be with me as long as he is in Singapore. 

My dilemma is I want more from him but I sense that he won't give me what I want. I don't want to give him up as I know I have found my match.... Should I be selfish and break up his family since he is happy here with me too. 

Guest Guest

Has the thought him getting fired by his boss because he was found soliciting with a resident and going into a house inside the very estate that he is supposed to be guarding ever crossed your mind? If he gets fired, are you going to give him a job? Even if he is uneducated, you should have been more thoughtful. How can you be so reckless? Start thinking with your head instead of your dick. You are playing a very dangerous game here. And now that you have started it, I don't know how you are going to end it amicably. Maybe have fun only at his place outside his office hours? Good luck. Let's hope that the hornets are still sleeping now that you are already beginning to stir the hornets' nest. 

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Has the thought him getting fired by his boss because he was found soliciting with a resident and going into a house inside the very estate that he is supposed to be guarding ever crossed your mind? If he gets fired, are you going to give him a job? Even if he is uneducated, you should have been more thoughtful. How can you be so reckless? Start thinking with your head instead of your dick. You are playing a very dangerous game here. And now that you have started it, I don't know how you are going to end it amicably. Maybe have fun only at his place outside his office hours? Good luck. Let's hope that the hornets are still sleeping now that you are already beginning to stir the hornets' nest. 

The above story is science fiction. 

Bhutanese do not need to work outside of Bhutan. Becos they have everything in Bhutan.

They have gross domestic index for happiness. 

Maybe was referring to Nepalese . 

They are everywhere.

Rmb , it adult erotic fiction found in NLB.

2 hours ago, Guest Helpless said:

I am falling so deep in love with my Condo security guard that I think I am going insane. 

It reads like the first act of a Shakespearean drama for gays.

If you are in such dangers of insanity,  there are drugs that can reduce your testosterone to castration levels.

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, Guest gues said:

The above story is science fiction. 

Bhutanese do not need to work outside of Bhutan. Becos they have everything in Bhutan.

They have gross domestic index for happiness. 

Maybe was referring to Nepalese . 

They are everywhere.

Rmb , it adult erotic fiction found in NLB.

46 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It reads like the first act of a Shakespearean drama for gays.

If you are in such dangers of insanity,  there are drugs that can reduce your testosterone to castration levels.

Even if both of you are right, the fact that anyone can be so thoughtless to even dream of such a reckless fantasy is scarily inconsiderate. 

Guest Hairy RamBhutan
19 hours ago, Guest Helpless said:

Found out he was from Bhutan and married with a son and a daughter but they didn't follow him to Singapore.  to welcome me back and complimented me on my body as We chatted more and I asked him what time he was off and offered to have a drink at my place Later. He was visibly excited and kept nodding his head.......

He said he enjoyed my company and find me attractive and he was happy to be with me as long as he is in Singapore. 

I do understand that living in Singapore is very stressful.  If your struggle resulted hallucination, I strongly suggest you seek medical attention immediately before you do more harm to our society.

Guest Tomato

Singaporeans should understand that non-Singaporeans are usually friendly people; they will smile and talk to you as this is how they respectfully treat others. This is especially so when they travel all the way here to earn a living.

SIngaporeans/Chinese, on the other hand, are generally unfriendly people, who would only be nice when they want or need something from you. 

TS should just go look for a local.

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Tomato said:

SIngaporeans/Chinese, on the other hand, are generally unfriendly people, who would only be nice when they want or need something from you. 

TS should just go look for a local.

Hmmm ... the logic behind this post above is interesting. Are you telling TS to look for a local because they are nice and they want or need something from TS? Or are you asking TS to look for a local because you want TS to find generally unfriendly people? :blink:

The guards in Singapore are 90% , old Indian, Ah Pek or Pacik. 

Those slightly , young , fit and reasonable ones are usually , CISCO , Police and Someone's bodyguard.

I understand u need to generate hits and readership .  Plan first.  

Such story only backfire .  

As u can tell from the feedback , we all has very very very BASIC commonsense , unlike you , totally NO SENSE 

Guest Wahahaha
9 minutes ago, Guest John said:

The guards in Singapore are 90% , old Indian, Ah Pek or Pacik. 

TS is a Lau Ah Pek and has fetish for similar.

Guest Nick1969

Sometimes its fate that bring people together but when reality reigns in we have to make hard decisions I've had encounters with guards in my condo before and sometimes its just to furfil the human needs. It was hot and intense too but after a few months they move one, the excitement and the joy of finding someone and the sexual enjoyment with no bars in between was relished but then again its usually short term. 

Guest Helpless

Love is blind and selfish. I am simply seizing the moment. Didn't expect to attract so much negative energy and jealousy. 

Well I am happy 

U have the nerve to ask (even if it's rhetorical) if u shud break up his family?! And then complain about receivng negative energy and jealousy here. Dream on, you fucktard and you deserve everything bad coming your way. 

Frankly who can resist a hot guy? Though you say you can’t hurt a nice hot guy but deep in our mind, some guys are too hot to resist. 

I always changed my currency with a straight forex young guy. He’s cute innocent and straight and has a nerdy look. 

After changing the currency today, I went to pee. This forex guy also came in and pee besides me as all other urinals are occupied. Oh Gosh! His cock is just one stone away and he pee so far from the urinal. I can see that His cock is 4” flaccid thick and with pinkish mushroom head. 

Who can resist a hot innocent straight guy? Don’t blame the TS!

I am contemplating this guard in my condo. he is very chatty and alert when seeing me. I found him staring hard at me from outside whenever I took off my top in the gym ( doing that on purpose when nobody is around)  can feel a bulge coming on and that's the thrill.  I didn't go further because I don't want any long term kind of thing. I suspect he is trailing me to the steam room which is located inside the toilet.  maybe this episode got me too horny at times that I pull off my shorts in lightning speed and stay all stripped white naked waiting for him to enter.  it's not allowed naked in there but I'm going against the regulations.  hahaha so far he hadn't enter but I had so much thrill from it. 

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest bien said:

I am contemplating this guard in my condo. he is very chatty and alert when seeing me. I found him staring hard at me from outside whenever I took off my top in the gym ( doing that on purpose when nobody is around)  can feel a bulge coming on and that's the thrill.  I didn't go further because I don't want any long term kind of thing. I suspect he is trailing me to the steam room which is located inside the toilet.  maybe this episode got me too horny at times that I pull off my shorts in lightning speed and stay all stripped white naked waiting for him to enter.  it's not allowed naked in there but I'm going against the regulations.  hahaha so far he hadn't enter but I had so much thrill from it. 

Why are people so cruel to low income earners, 

A security guard may lose his job and poor references for future employment if caught getting fresh with a resident in the steam room  

But on no account will a resident lose his job , get evicted from his condo , if he outright owns it, and even if the shameless owner , doesnt care if the orher residents come to know he got caught in broad day light with rhe a security guards lanchiao in his mouth like a cat caught stealing expensive koi from a koi pond,

It is definitely an unfair and uneven status outcome for each , even if the scenario is the same.

One will lose job and get blacklisted and the other just faces embarrassment or no feeling at all if thick skinned.

u sound like u will make a fine guardsman yourself.....

since "we destroy all foes who challenge our mission"...

On 6/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, Guest Helpless said:

Should I be selfish and break up his family since he is happy here with me too. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Uncle

He started working at the Condo 3 months ago. The first time I saw him was when I drove back and as I approached the security gate, he gave me a big smile and open the gantry for me. I was a bit taken back by his smile and how nice he looked. After parking the car, I quickly changed into my short loose pants without underwear and a singlet to go for my walk. When I walked past him he again flashed me a Big smile and said hello. I stopped and chatted with him. Found out he was from Bhutan and married with a son and a daughter but they didn't follow him to Singapore. Bingo... I thought this is one super horny guy likely deprived of sex for at least 3 months. I started chatting and flirting with him and he was responsive. I then went for my run. I noticed him staring hard at my crotch as my cock bounced up and down and from side to side. On my was back, again he was there to welcome me back and complimented me on my body as I was then all sweaty with the singlet sticking to my body. We chatted more and I asked him what time he was off and offered to have a drink at my place Later. He was visibly excited and kept nodding his head.......

Well... We have been together now for a week and I had the best time of my life when he was with me. I won't go into the detail but he was like a God sent to me. I find myself falling head over heal for this guy. I think he likes me too but I also know he loves his family more as he talks about them all the time. He said he enjoyed my company and find me attractive and he was happy to be with me as long as he is in Singapore. 

My dilemma is I want more from him but I sense that he won't give me what I want. I don't want to give him up as I know I have found my match.... Should I be selfish and break up his family since he is happy here with me too. 

Fly to Bhutan. Visit his family. Give money, time and efforts to help his family. Build their community. This is love. Consuming him for yourself is not love. It's a leech.

• 1 year later...
  • G_M changed the title to Hooking up with security (Cisco / Ateos) guard (compiled)
On 10/12/2021 at 9:05 PM, Guest Guest said:

Any bro has experience with these guys? See them pee, go to bed with them, etc…

can share your story?

Yes, I have an unpleasant encounter with a nasty fat Cisco guard who insisted that I wear my face mask properly even though I explained to him that I was not feeling well and couldn't breathe  properly hence couldn't wear my mask properly.  He was totally unsympathetic and unreasonable.  I'm  planning to lodge a complaint on him !!

On 3/1/2017 at 1:42 PM, intspec51 said:

Looks like there is some progress. Just be careful not to eat and shit in the same place

I often preach that to my friends but I have done it so many times myself over the years.... easy to preach but damn difficult to practise.  So nowadays, I just play by ear and take what comes my way. Haha.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 7/13/2020 at 3:36 PM, LisaHamiltonEu said:

I understand you perfectly because I had a similar case. When I moved to my new house I called a security company and a bodyguard came to check everything at my house to know how to install everything needed. When I saw him, I immediately fell in love. I didn't know how and what to do. I invited him for tea but he was too serious and emotionless so that his work was the only thing on his mind. After he left for a long time I tried to find an excuse to see each other again but he refused me, I think he understood my intention and maybe he didn't like me. I suffered a lot but it took me a while and everything become ok.  By the way, he works for this company https://pivotalprotection.com/security-guards-houston in case anyone needs such services.

why is a guy living in Cottingham, England engaging the services of security services based in Houston, USA???  Real shady!

All in sex is fair.

Do you honestly think he will leave his family for you?  Let me share with you a true story of one of my old uncle gay friend some years ago.  He hooked up with a Nepali guy in Little India (outside the old Serangoon Plaza to be exact) and brought him home and had sex.  He said he loves making love to my friend who is like me, 100% bottom.  After a few weeks, he claimed he loves my friend and then the requests for money began.  First it was money to send home to his aged parents who were sick, then to rebuild his house which was swept away by flooding as their hut was by the river bank, then he finally proposed marriage.  My friend flew back to Nepal with him and held a traditional wedding ceremony with him and then they spent the night together.  He said according to their custom, the bride (my friend since he is the bottom) has to give a large dowry to the man's family.  So my friend seeing that the wedding ceremony was completed he was now officially his 'wife', arranged to transfer a huge sum of money to him.  After he received the money (think it was about $100K which was part my friend's CPF withdrawal) to start a business together, that night a woman with 3 children appeared at their room and announced she was the official wife and kicked my friend out of the room.  The next day she called for a meeting with the village head present and then after a brief discussion, the decision was that my friend's wedding ceremony was invalid since there was no Hindu priest present.  My poor friend was sent packing back to Singapore after losing $100k.

So old gays, we are vulnerable, very vulnerable to these young and good-looking foreign workers who can come up with all sorts of schemes to outwit us.  Don't even think that we can break up their family, more likely they will break into our bank accounts.

All in sex is fair.

On 10/13/2021 at 6:33 PM, kimlo777 said:

Do you honestly think he will leave his family for you?  Let me share with you a true story of one of my old uncle gay friend some years ago.  He hooked up with a Nepali guy in Little India (outside the old Serangoon Plaza to be exact) and brought him home and had sex.  He said he loves making love to my friend who is like me, 100% bottom.  After a few weeks, he claimed he loves my friend and then the requests for money began.  First it was money to send home to his aged parents who were sick, then to rebuild his house which was swept away by flooding as their hut was by the river bank, then he finally proposed marriage.  My friend flew back to Nepal with him and held a traditional wedding ceremony with him and then they spent the night together.  He said according to their custom, the bride (my friend since he is the bottom) has to give a large dowry to the man's family.  So my friend seeing that the wedding ceremony was completed he was now officially his 'wife', arranged to transfer a huge sum of money to him.  After he received the money (think it was about $100K which was part my friend's CPF withdrawal) to start a business together, that night a woman with 3 children appeared at their room and announced she was the official wife and kicked my friend out of the room.  The next day she called for a meeting with the village head present and then after a brief discussion, the decision was that my friend's wedding ceremony was invalid since there was no Hindu priest present.  My poor friend was sent packing back to Singapore after losing $100k.

So old gays, we are vulnerable, very vulnerable to these young and good-looking foreign workers who can come up with all sorts of schemes to outwit us.  Don't even think that we can break up their family, more likely they will break into our bank accounts.

Is this like real?! Gay Marriage in Nepal n dowry? Wtf! Lol

On 10/13/2021 at 7:03 PM, cutejack said:

Is this like real?! Gay Marriage in Nepal n dowry? Wtf! Lol

gay marriage in Nepal apparently is not uncommon esp in the hill villages.  and of course, my gay friend was easy prey for that Nepali friend who had the scheme up his sleeves all along.  this nepali friend once came to my place to help repair an electrical failure.  after seeing how well i lived, he also tried to seduce me but fortunately, out of respect for my childhood friend, i turned him down.  so his character was already a suspect to me.  then one day after a mahjong game at my friend's house, he purposely left their bedroom door wide open and began making love to me to tempt me.  I did walk over to have a peep and saw how well endowed he was (my friend was giving him a blowjob and he was moaning and groaning away very loudly to attract my attention).  most nepali guys i have sucked are not well endowed but this guy was packing some dong down there. and he was a real plunger too.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.