Male HQ

KL ChinWoo Pool

Guest Guest 81

yes it is still cruisy with a mixed crowd.  expect to see some regulars and the occasional curious straight guy waiting for a free bj.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 1 year later...
Guest Swimmer
On 1/31/2017 at 2:14 PM, runeguy said:

yes the water is very clean

but no young fit PLU, only uncles

and no toilet cubicle for private fun

The toilet is Open shower concept? 

Guest Swimmer
On 1/31/2017 at 2:14 PM, runeguy said:

yes the water is very clean

but no young fit PLU, only uncles

and no toilet cubicle for private fun

Is Chin Who open now? 

Is it still cruisy in the afternoon? 

I was at Chin Who this afternoon.  Saw 1 spectacle guy wanking off while showing. 1 young Chinese walking around naked up and down the 1st and 2nd floor. An elderly guy with small cock roaming naked on the 2nd floor waiting for young prey. What a party. 

Met a fit mature uncle. 

Hi Peter, if you are here please message me.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:50 PM, Dr_BubbleButt said:

I just have to share this xD

So I've been following this forum for a while, and since I'm still having my vacation, I decided to go to Chin Woo to peek at the real scene of open baths and stuff.. Day 1, nothing much... a few uncles showering naked, some even finger their butthole (their back facing you, legs --- one on the floor while the other on the side wall to give you the full view of their saggy buttcrack... Not my thing..) So yeah, I decided to get into the swimming lesson while I'm here.. AFTER I've paid, the clerk revealed that what I paid for is for 4 days of lessons... I was like, fine.. I'll just stay nearby and dedicate the 4 days to just swimming then... so Day 2, day 3 went by, same as day 1, plus I was kinda tired from all the swimming, so I didn't bother to go upstairs to peek the action ground.. Tho day 3 was yesterday (Saturday) and I noticed a pretty good looking chinese guy (20-ish looking) with a pretty tight body wearing stroped red/black/white mini trunks. It looked really good on him.. I dunnu, maybe cuz I'm a complete virgin and as innocent as a sheep, I assumed he was straight cuz he was like those straight gym fan guys?

Then day 4 today, nearing the end of my final class, I noticed the same guy again.. this time he was just floating around and not chatting with anyone, which even a virgin like me sensed that something isn't quite right (The hints I learned from the internet... xD) So yeah, It was a Sunday, so the pool were mostly filled with kids, so after the lesson, I decided to stay back (but dammit, I changed my clothes a bit too early..)  So I hang around at the cafe and waited until the kids cleared off the pool, and the guy gets out of the pool.. Then when I followed him to the toilet like 15 min later, there was already action there... The guy was in a shower cubicle (curtain on.. but u can see 4 legs underneath) and another young pale guy with six pax standing with arms crossed right beside his curtain (not my type tho... I'm very picky, prolly why I'm still virgin q.q) --- too obvious already la, lucky all the kids already left the toilet.. so walk around for a while... and after like 10 min, I noticed the 6 pax guy dissapeared... Mind you the other shower cubicles are empty.. So my itchy self walked over to the cubicle and peek a bit... WHOA, I saw the back of the dude, the one I saw since yesterday (I think la... I see his back, got tight mini-trunk tanline, his face isn't facing me..) His tight butt facing me with the tanline... I cannot tahan, grope... My 1st ever butt groping (*_*) So tight and meaty.. what's more, 2 other guys are kneeling side-by-side.. I didn't dare to open the curtain too wide but what else can they be doing while kneeling right? So yeah, then one uncle came into the toilet and the hunk noticed the curtain was being peeked, so he pulled the curtain tighter away and I walked off also, pretending nothing happened (he didn't see the person groping his butt... Then again, maybe there's too many hands so he didn't keep track xD)

Dear handsome guy with the red/black/white stripe, if you're here please PM me *_*

Check out what's happening at Chin Woo in another thread discussion. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Chin Woo Pool
  • 1 year later...
Guest CW swim
On 8/9/2018 at 7:52 PM, AllanKay said:

I was at Chin Who this afternoon.  Saw 1 spectacle guy wanking off while showing. 1 young Chinese walking around naked up and down the 1st and 2nd floor. An elderly guy with small cock roaming naked on the 2nd floor waiting for young prey. What a party. 

Met a fit mature uncle. 

Hi Peter, if you are here please message me.

Hi Allan ... Going to CW ?

Guest CW swim

Never been to CW since 2017. Was there yesterday ... not bad. Clean pool. Improved landscape. Good view of city. Likewise, cruisy esp in the shower ... mature men shower in nude ... shaved cocks & sexy tan lines back to show.  Will go again ... 

17 hours ago, Guest CW swim said:

Never been to CW since 2017. Was there yesterday ... not bad. Clean pool. Improved landscape. Good view of city. Likewise, cruisy esp in the shower ... mature men shower in nude ... shaved cocks & sexy tan lines back to show.  Will go again ... 

Was that me you were describing?😉

Guest Snowy 85
On 8/15/2018 at 1:32 PM, BanTin said:

Check out what's happening at Chin Woo in another thread discussion. 

CW is privately owned pool who open to public access. Mostly Chinese patrons. I find it more organised than those public pool. Be it cruisy or otherwise, it’s one of the best pool for a quiet swim & relaxing shower ! As for eye candies, it is more of one’s luck & preference. Haha 🤗 ... 

Guest Steve JC
23 hours ago, Ray Nguyen said:

Had a nice tan yesterday at CW. Saw 2 uncles catwalk up & down 1st 2nd floors. Guess they busy fishing ! So obvious ... 

I was there too. I know which two you mentioned. They’re desperately annoying. I went to 2nd floors dry area to change after shower. They just stood outside my changing room & staring at me.  Goodness. 

On 8/31/2020 at 4:03 PM, Ray Nguyen said:

I did the same too. Weekdays less crowd I guess. Thanks for the reply. 

Was at CW today 3:00-4:30pm. Quiet day with just few swimmers. There’s a guy in white trunk walking up & down inside the shower & changing area ... didn’t see him swim !? Oh my he’s still there with his dry white trunk when I left just now. What’s in his mind ? 

On 8/31/2020 at 2:57 PM, SensualMassage_T said:

I go there to swim ONLY during non peak 

u may refer you others 

Hi there , you provide sensual massage service ? Can explain more about your profession ? Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a swim at CW today after the thunderstorm at 4pm. Not bad weather cooling.  Crowds start to gather after 5pm. A guy in his sexy white Trunk swim then shower naked openly with a hard on.  Another 2 eye candies one on his red trunk & the other blue low waist trunk. Both fairly nice body. Shower in nude. 

On 9/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Ray Nguyen said:

Had a swim at CW today after the thunderstorm at 4pm. Not bad weather cooling.  Crowds start to gather after 5pm. A guy in his sexy white Trunk swim then shower naked openly with a hard on.  Another 2 eye candies one on his red trunk & the other blue low waist trunk. Both fairly nice body. Shower in nude. 

Wow so good , i sometimes shower there naked with erect cock, but only with curtain half open for willing people to peep

Sometimes the urge is so strong i want to shoot my sperm in the showers

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 9:05 PM, Ray Nguyen said:

Edited by Tangent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to KL ChinWoo Pool
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 2:29 PM, Cruisingblue said:

Wow so good , i sometimes shower there naked with erect cock, but only with curtain half open for willing people to peep

Sometimes the urge is so strong i want to shoot my sperm in the showers

Noticeably most swimmers there shower naked ... mature adults they don’t mind to even get erected & let other see ... noted this few times when I was there ... some masturbate openly whilst other just enjoy watching.  

be It gay or straight ... we men masturbate & have sexual fantasies! 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest naked young guy with specs

Yeah masutrbated openly in cw evening today, lots of gay uncles watching and got lucky with a young fit men as well ,spurt cum all over the walls, fun times.

2 hours ago, Guest naked young guy with specs said:

Yeah masutrbated openly in cw evening today, lots of gay uncles watching and got lucky with a young fit men as well ,spurt cum all over the walls, fun times.

When posted under "Guest", usually 10%truth🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.