Male HQ

food, place where you will not go back, return, or where you heard about it?

So far, there are 2 on my list -

1) Manhattan Fish Market. Not that the food taste bad, but probably I couldn't accept their MSG or their seasoning used. Thrice -  all at different outlets, only to be gulping water and more water after that.

2) Crystal Jade -  Tampines Mall. Horrendous service. Ate there twice and never going back again, ever! I do like the one at Holland V though, very good. :)

On 2/1/2017 at 4:35 PM, thorzguy said:

So far, there are 2 on my list -

1) Manhattan Fish Market. Not that the food taste bad, but probably I couldn't accept their MSG or their seasoning used. Thrice -  all at different outlets, only to be gulping water and more water after that.

2) Crystal Jade -  Tampines Mall. Horrendous service. Ate there twice and never going back again, ever! I do like the one at Holland V though, very good. :)

Which MFM ? different place make their food differently 

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

• 2 months later...

People's Park Food Centre: this nasi Lemak stall doesn't even dare to put a name to its business. Thought to try its seemingly economical ta-pao, then was dished out a sparse version of its advertised food. Missing cucumbers, and the egg wasn't even whole, missing an egg yoke. When I enquired, the stallholder Ah Soh shrieked madly it has always been like this and the yolk was absolutely whole etc...

Traumatising, will never patronise again! 

2.jpg

1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.