Male HQ

Be careful when order Andrew Christian online

lonelyglobe

Just like to share my current experience when I order through their website, a few items were not delivered, payment have been deducted and despite several email to their useless customer service team, nothing have been done. I would stop ordering from their website as I think it is not secure enough and when something went wrong, it is difficult to rectify. Not sure anyone else have any bad experience or just my luck, but for anyone who wish to buy online from them, just be careful and good luck.

Thanks for sharing... For me, I'll usually buy my AC trunks from a 3rd party online site; typically those who have got good reviews and not selling fakes. I'd usually narrow it even further to those that deliver in Singapore specifically. Trade-off is you might not get their latest stuff and the sizes are pretty limited.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Xian

What is the hype with this? I'm happy with Renoma. Easily available im the malls. And it is cheaper too. I don't think wearing AC would make your fart not to smell stinky right?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.