Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Guest Sibei Hot

During CNY, i was having a BBQ at my condo for my family.

Saw another family going to the pool, consist of children, ladies, men both young and old..including this older uncle...about late 50s, early 60w. He wore a typical uncle polo t shirt and pants, he look skinny and tanned. He look like an uncle with life experiences working under the sun..not the educated look type. 

He changed into his trunks and wah liao! His body is fucking amazing!  Golden tan and the outline of the muscles! Look like Bruce Lee's fit body...he has an amazing 6 pack!

He look totally different in and out of clothes! His wife look opposite...my mind was filled with images of his sweaty body glistening in sweat when he fucks some young kitty.....

Anyonr knows men like that or know any hot uncle like that?

24 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Y not u try to seduce him?u can also look around those uncles who load n unload vege at wet market to make u wet.lol

He was with his family and i was with family too!..seeing that hot uncle playing with his grandchildren in the pool was lovely.

Hot uncle alert!  Was massaged by a very fot uncle in his 60s...lean fit with lots of veins in his muscled arms. This uncle is not the handsome type but the rugged type. The massage was done in a unisex shop and in the open...and with cloths on..but wow..he is damn fit and manly. Shop is located in blk43q clementi ave 3.

• 3 weeks later...

Helping my mum in her veggie stall in market. There was another veggie seller few stalls away from my mum manage by a hot uncle in his late 40 to 50 years old. A stylo uncle with great body, dark tann skin,  muscular biceps and strong legs with lots of veins. It was a late afternoon 3+ pm and lots of seller had close for the day and left the quiet market. I saw uncle carry a pail and a plastic bag into the toilet to have his shower after cleaning up his stall. I went into the toilet not long after him. He was in the last cubicle, the squatting one where there is a tap inside it. I heard the sound of water running into pail and saw water flowing out from his cubicle so I went into the 2nd squatting one beside his and squats over the toilet bowl pretending doing my business. Some water flow into my cubicle and still only the running water sound, no movement inside so he must be doing his big business. Heard the paper tearing sound for a few times then the loud water flushing sound came from his cubicle after 5mins and I look at the water reflection on the blue tiling floor. Because of the splashing water making the reflection not stable and blur, I can only see movement of him standing up, facing in front the toilet bowl then pour the pail of water on himself. The water become stable and clear when he stop pouring and put the pail back under the tap to refill it. The reflection clearly shows uncle naked with an erected cock, it means after cleaning from his big business he actually stood up with his cock erected. His hard cock was bouncing left and right when he is shampooing his hair and after washing off the shampoo he begin to wash his body with shower gel. My heart was pumping fast when he keep lubricating his hard cock with shower gel and washing through his ass with the soapy gel. He suddenly bend his body to the tap and wash his soapy hands then dry his hand with towel hanging behind the door and after that I heard plastic bag sound. He turn around and the reflection showing him holding a hand phone. No clicking sound but obviously he is aiming his hand phone at his erected soapy cock taking pictures of it and he even held his phone higher over his head taking selfie of himself naked with soap all over his body. He put back his phone in plastic bag after taking few shots then continue his washing with the pail of water. During each time when he is topping up water in pail, I see a 90 degree hard erected cock slowly drop to 45 degree. Not bad because he is still maintaining a 45 degree half hard after towel wipe dry himself. After seeing him put on his Bermuda without wearing any underwear, I quickly flush the water and left. I was wishing if I could still his hand phone.... Seriously if I can! 

1 hour ago, Guest Van said:

Helping my mum in her veggie stall in market. There was another veggie seller few stalls away from my mum manage by a hot uncle in his late 40 to 50 years old. A stylo uncle with great body, dark tann skin,  muscular biceps and strong legs with lots of veins. It was a late afternoon 3+ pm and lots of seller had close for the day and left the quiet market. I saw uncle carry a pail and a plastic bag into the toilet to have his shower after cleaning up his stall. I went into the toilet not long after him. He was in the last cubicle, the squatting one where there is a tap inside it. I heard the sound of water running into pail and saw water flowing out from his cubicle so I went into the 2nd squatting one beside his and squats over the toilet bowl pretending doing my business. Some water flow into my cubicle and still only the running water sound, no movement inside so he must be doing his big business. Heard the paper tearing sound for a few times then the loud water flushing sound came from his cubicle after 5mins and I look at the water reflection on the blue tiling floor. Because of the splashing water making the reflection not stable and blur, I can only see movement of him standing up, facing in front the toilet bowl then pour the pail of water on himself. The water become stable and clear when he stop pouring and put the pail back under the tap to refill it. The reflection clearly shows uncle naked with an erected cock, it means after cleaning from his big business he actually stood up with his cock erected. His hard cock was bouncing left and right when he is shampooing his hair and after washing off the shampoo he begin to wash his body with shower gel. My heart was pumping fast when he keep lubricating his hard cock with shower gel and washing through his ass with the soapy gel. He suddenly bend his body to the tap and wash his soapy hands then dry his hand with towel hanging behind the door and after that I heard plastic bag sound. He turn around and the reflection showing him holding a hand phone. No clicking sound but obviously he is aiming his hand phone at his erected soapy cock taking pictures of it and he even held his phone higher over his head taking selfie of himself naked with soap all over his body. He put back his phone in plastic bag after taking few shots then continue his washing with the pail of water. During each time when he is topping up water in pail, I see a 90 degree hard erected cock slowly drop to 45 degree. Not bad because he is still maintaining a 45 degree half hard after towel wipe dry himself. After seeing him put on his Bermuda without wearing any underwear, I quickly flush the water and left. I was wishing if I could still his hand phone.... Seriously if I can! 

Ooooo..... Hot! 

Guest fetish for uncles in trunk

Looking forward to more accounts of hot uncles in swimming pools...imagining their distinguished looks with fit bodies and sexy trunks...

10 hours ago, Guest Van said:

Aiyah .could be he is one of us.str8 hardly take pic of their naked body.y didnt u knock.his door n signal him for fun?could got a chance to feel him personally.steal his hp for wat.pic only.hahahaha

48 minutes ago, Guest Goh said:

Seriously, I never ever feel Zheng Geping is hot. OK lor body nice but face cannot lah! 

Zheng Geping was quite hot and handsome during his early days in Mediacorp (called SBC back in the 80s).

I remember he acted as an Ah Beng in the first On The Fringe drama series in 1988. He was in his early 20s then, and his name was actually Zheng Guoping (not sure why he changed it later on).

I used to find him really hot and attractive in that show.  :D

1 hour ago, snowball said:

uncle with thick uncut hairy cock are so fucking hot :)  

, but not easy to find such sexy pie that are good in bed

Totally agree! 

2 hours ago, bluerunner said:

At uncles' age, even if they are uncut, foreskin will be pulled back naturally. Seldom you see uncut uncle w foreskin covering over their soft cocks.  

Think not all are like that Lor.. some got long skins covering the heads. Anyway at what age do u qualify as Uncle ?

21 minutes ago, alextan_69 said:

Think not all are like that Lor.. some got long skins covering the heads. Anyway at what age do u qualify as Uncle ?

Yap, agree that not all elderly have loose foreskin. All depends on length of penis or foreskin. Some may have their glans completely cover even while erected. :whistle:

I think there are no clear definition of how old an uncle should be. A child of 7-10 years old, may still call a guy of say 20-30 year old uncle as a form of courtesy. After all not everyone is comfortable calling others "brother". If you visit the homes, most likely you get 70-80 year old calling a 40-50 year old uncle also. :D

I also believe not all "uncle" could go for younger guys. There may be generation gaps and lack of common topic of interest. 

Guest btm uncle
1 hour ago, Guest Right said:

My idol is the first one on the right 

Wow, that's not uncle, that's grandpa. There's always somebody for everybody lol. To each his own.

Only question is how big that group of somebody.

On 2/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, bluerunner said:

At uncles' age, even if they are uncut, foreskin will be pulled back naturally. Seldom you see uncut uncle w foreskin covering over their soft cocks.  

Hmm why foreskin will pull back naturally when older? I at the age of 42 and uncut never got the pull back feeling and when soft still totally covered it. If want data i will give that is 8cm when soft and 11.5cm when hard. Diameter also not thick. and is this the reason lol.

Guest swimming uncle

Saw one uncle at serangoon swimming complex.  Swimming his laps at about 10 plus this morning.    Broad shoulders, rather muscular with a slight paunch and wearing triangular arena trunks with red trimmings.    Looks hot.   Saw him naked in the changing room and he has a sexy tanline.    He was talking to a young chap and left together.   Not sure if they are relatives  or what...

Met an hot uncle in a spa at RWS on a quiet afternoon last tues. Smooth bald head with goatee, body can tell use to work up when young. He was wearing a disposable underwear into the sauna when i finish mine and left. When i m done in whirlpool, met him in shower room, he was standing nude infront the mirror preparing his shower. Nice fat cock with long foreskin covering n 2 very hung balls. After my shower met him again in the resting lounge n we started some conversation while having coffee. Some hint in the conversation n took up his invitation to his hotel room for fun. Upon reaching his room he went inside toilet when i walk to the window to view the scenery. I turn around when he came out of toilet n he was alrdy nude with a raging hard cock smiling at me. After removing my clothes he make me sit on the couch n suck his hard cock while he is standing infront of me. I pull his foreskin back exposing his big purple glad n gave him deep throat, he like it rough n keep pushing his cock deep hard into my mouth when holding my head. After putting on his rubber, he ram me rough on bed. After the tiring session we fall asleep on bed, when we woke up it was 7nish n he lay on top of me n ram me hard again. He order room service for dinner n abt 10pm he was horny n requested to have another round. We did in shower, sitting on top of him on toilet bowl, raming me on couch n last the beautiful cum was on bed. I left hotel after midnight n was dead tire!

4 hours ago, Guest swimming uncle said:

Saw one uncle at serangoon swimming complex.  Swimming his laps at about 10 plus this morning.    Broad shoulders, rather muscular with a slight paunch and wearing triangular arena trunks with red trimmings.    Looks hot.   Saw him naked in the changing room and he has a sexy tanline.    He was talking to a young chap and left together.   Not sure if they are relatives  or what...

There was an uncle every morning would hang his shorts, shirts and underwear on a bench and then sun-tanning while I was living in seranggon few years back. Not sure if he's the one u mentioned.. haha 

Guest incomplete
12 minutes ago, Calvin Klein said:

陳浩南... definitely a movie.

Can't recall d name of it.

okays thanks! at least i have his name to google more on him :redface:

Hot uncle? Plenty out there.

Zheng Geping

Chen Tianwen

Desmond Shen

James Lye

Tay Ping Hui

Allan Wu

Ix Shen

Zack Zainal

Leslie Kwok

Ang Peng Siong

Jackie Lui

Roy Cheung

Mark Cheng

Simon Yam

Alex Fong

Donnie Yen

Huang Zhongkun

Salman Khan

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic