Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

2 hours ago, Guest Guest Z said:

One afternoon, I was feeling horny at home so when I went to shower, I went to douche myself before fucking myself with a 6" dildo coated with shower gel. Just then, I received a text from the uncle asking if I was keen in meeting him now. Feeling lucky, I stopped what I was doing and got dressed. Before I left, I had a mental note to pack a condom into the wallet in case anything happens with the uncle. Half an hour later, he was below my block and we drove off. He told me his house was vacant as his elderly parents were over at his sibling's, so we could hang out there. 

We sat down on his bed and chatted for a while before he made a move to kiss me. He took off my shirt and traversed down to my nipples and began attacking them ferociously with a tongue bath. I moaned in ecstasy. He then proceeded to go lower to take off my shorts but leave on my underwear and pulled only mu dick out to suck. I leaned back onto the bed and started to lift up his shirt to tease his nipples. Wanting to return the favour, I stripped him off completely naked and did likewise for him.

He wanted to fuck me really badly, so I reached for my wallet. To my horror, the condom was not in my wallet! I totally forgot to pack the condom in. So, meekly, I asked him if he had condom and lube lying around the house. He said no, unfortunately. As both he and I didn't want to fuck without the condom, we decided that maybe we should stick with sucking each other off, nipple play and jerking off. 

As he was tonguing my nipples and jerking my hard dick, I asked him "Want to hump your dick on my butt?" He agreed, and I was playing with his nipples while lying in missionary position as he started to jerk back and forth with rubbing his dick on my butt. He expressed some discomfort and he asked if he could spit a bit on my asshole. I said yes, but only if I got to suck his beautiful dick first ;) Since I didn't pre-lube my butt, I thought that he shouldn't be able to penetrate me so I didn't give it much thought. I told myself to clench my butt if I feel the pressure increase such that my butt feels like it's going to relax and allow entry (bottoms /tops alike will know what I'm talking about as foreplay can sometimes allow for relaxed anal muscles). But boy, was I wrong.

After sucking his dick and coating it with a generous amount of saliva, I leaned back to the missionary position, lifted and spread my legs apart. He then proceeded to spit on his palm and apply it all over my butthole. He then started to rub it on my butt and we both moaned in ecstasy as we felt like as if we were really fucking. I was still aware that it was not really in me yet so I was feeling comfortable.

I then said "Don't enter ah".

He joked "You want meh?".

I said "No la. No lube, only saliva, sure can't go in one la!!".

He replied "You don't come challenge me har!"

I said, "You try lor. I clench my butt, see you can or not. Ahahaha!!!"

Unsuccessfully of course, he exerted more pressure on my asshole. I laughed at him and told him "Cannot one la, don't try already". However, the stupid me didn't realize that it wasn't very long ago since I rode myself on the 6" dildo so I was already partially stretched and that his saliva, if adequately combined with the right amount of foreplay, would have been able to allow for penetration. He got more serious, spat on his dick then started to rub his dick on just my asshole and he asked me the doomed question "You like uncle's dick or not? Shiok right, rub against your pigu(butt) like that!". He then stopped for a brief moment, spat out a HUGE glob of spit and then coated my butt with it. He then spat again onto his dick and started to rub against my asshole again. Lost in the moment, I unclenched my butt for a split second and I felt his dickhead slipped into my ass.

"Uncle, stop stop, it's in already lah okay. You win!".

"You sure meh? I didn't feel a thing. You lying to me!!" and he proceeded to push it in deeper into my ass.

"Ahhh" I moaned. "Look down uncle! It's really in....."

"Oops... Oh no. It really is in liao leh.. How ah?" he asked

I told him that it was okay for him to fuck me since it was already in, and since we both wanted in. Uncle gave a cheeky smirk, replied "Orh" and proceeded to pound the living daylights out of me. Just as he was about to cum, he said "Eh I gonna shoot already. You want me shoot anywhere or not?" I told him I'd love him to cum all over my face and into my mouth. After 1 minute more he moaned "Ah uncle is going to cum on your face boy! Accept my sperm!" and he pulled out and shot 9 shots of thick cum onto my face, with the last two shots targetted towards my mouth. I used 1 of my hands to wipe the cum around my face, then started to eat his cum and I moaned "Ah uncle cumming!!!" 

A few minutes later, we cleaned up and then he drove me back to my house. Along the way, I teasingly rubbed his dick while he was driving and say "Strong uncle hor!". 

"Shut up la you, don't anyhow say! Hehe.." 

TLDR: I know that this story sounds plausible, but it's a true recount and it's one that I am only able to share due to the anonymity. If you don't believe the authenticity of the story, I truly am sorry. All I hope is that users here enjoyed this story that I took effort to recount. Peace out :) 

One of the best Hot Uncle story. 

Guest Guest

Not bad not bad .. recently got many stories (whether real or fantasied, assuming 85% real) put up on post.

Thanks Guys for sharing!! :thumb:

Guest Guest

Sharing how I met this hot uncle in his 48.

He was living in one of the unit a few level above mine. I met him quite frequent during morning. When the lift stop at my level opening the door he was inside. The frequency of seeing him has made us smile at each other more often and from the lift window reflection I noticed he kept looking at me. I love seeing him every morning in his office shirt and pants.His arms and chest look big in his fitting shirt and the masculine perfume smell did turn me on. 

I met him on the train one evening. We stated a conversation and he told me his car went for a servicing that is why he need to take a train. From the chat I then knew he was a divorcé and he has a teenage son. 

After sometimes he finally came straight to me. It happened after a particular night of drinking at a coffee shop nearby our place. We returned home after that and he tried to get me into his house to continue drinking when inside the lift. 

I did agree to go but no beer, just soft drinks I said. 

It was late, I brought the mug to the kitchen. As I washed the mug as the basin, he came up behind me and slide his hands under my cotton shorts. To his discover I truly wore no underwear. He cupped my crotch and then rubbing smiling as he licked my neck, “Seeing your all night was such a treat.” he whispered me. I smiled, feeling him press his twitching cock in his shorts between my butt cheeks. As I rinsed the mug of soap, he dry-humped me and sucked on my neck. And so, the seduction began. 

I finished the mug and then turned off the water. I turned around and letting my cotton shorts drop on the floor. He groaned as I pulled down his shorts and freed his rock solid erection. We both can't wait but took off our T-shirt at the same time. I turned around again to let him cuddle me as he continued to hump me with his hips, his cock between my butt cheeks. I reached back and found his balls, bending my knees a bit extra so that he could slide up my back a bit before down between my butt cheeks. He groaned and I knew he wanted penetration. 

I reached up and turned around, pulling his face to mine. He came in for a kiss and then I pulled back and he opened his eyes, surprised. He tried to kiss me again but I pulled back, so he released his hands on my butt to hold my face still as he pulled me in for a kiss. I broke that kiss but he quickly pulled me back by pressing his exposed erection against my crotch. I moaned and reached down to stroke him.

I wrapped my right hand completely around his cock and he groaned. I loved seeing his body, the sweats slowly dripping down his skin. I walked over to the couch and sat down, holding onto his cock. I forced him to sit down but he wanted to stand and watch me blow him. After the blow,  he sat down and pulled me in for a kiss on lip and kissed my ear. I swallowed and kept stroking him as my other hand stroking myself. He glanced down and then moved his left hand to push my hand away from my cock. He moved his hand to stroke mine. I gasped and he groaned, kissing his way back to my mouth. 

This time, he claimed my mouth and kept my lips kissing him. His tongue searched for mine and then danced with mine. I couldn’t help but taste the beer on his breath. I swallowed as my hand quickened the pace. He moaned softly, gasping, and I panted, waiting for it. He tried to hold back, that much I knew, but as his pre-cum flowed out moments before he came, I pointed his cock to my abs and he shot ropes of cum onto me. 

His hips bucked against my hand a few times, but I smiled and released his cock. He whimpered and moaned as I kissed him gently. He pleaded, wanting to get inside my ass, but my hands found his cock again and he groaned. “Not yet,” I replied, and kissed him gently on the lips as he recovered. He was ready to fuck, and I felt his hips shift, trying to get me to point his crown at my ass entrance. 

I moaned and he panted, my hands found his cock again while he laid on top of me.,adding a small twist this time. “I want to fuck you,” he stated, and moving his cock closer to my ass.
I pulled his head forward mine and kissed his neck. I didn’t return to his lips but worked on covering the skin from his ear to his shoulders with kisses, sucking his skin as a swirled my tongue over it. His breathing became labored as his cock got rock hard in my hand. He moaned next to my ear but I kept going. 

He finally penetrated me. As I clenched my teeth, his balls tightened and he pushed in his cock hard, so that the last sudden move would help him. His cock was going in and out my ass for a good 20mins. In between he did stop to hold the cum while we kissed hard. This time, when he came again, his body shook from it and he moaned in my ear. When I felt him ready to explode, I pulled him against my body while his hip continue moved up and down. He drove to final orgasm and quickly withdrew as he shot his load onto my body , I came too and some landed on his abs. 

He laid onto me and I held onto him, he inserted his hard cock into my ass again. I felt his twitching in my hole.. His hips jerked a little against mine when we both were kissing hard again. I whispered to him that his cock has no permission to leave my hole until I said so. He smiled and murmured into his ear, can you felt our loads mingle together?

We kept our relationship going. He was good to me. 

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Hmm. Some boys are addicted to the taste of mature cums. Just like babies. :lol:

Mature cums got stronger taste n smells mah! 

N mature men noe how to hit ur g-spot n make u submit to them... Haha :D:P

More like grandpas.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

10 minutes ago, snowball said:

horny uncles are great in bed, esp those good kisser and sucker

Yes always. Those mature uncles have the best sex skills ~

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, snowball said:

horny uncles are great in bed, esp those good kisser and sucker

Absolutely true....

But please ,not the kind of ah pek like those pictures above!  I will bite tongue die if they want rape me!  LOL

Was at a public toilet today peeing at the urinals, using the center one.

Then this ang moh guy starting peeing at the urinal to my left. I saw him glance at my cock, and then his face had this smug look.

I took a look his cock then and yeah, he was bigger than me. I was like WTF, I know I'm small, but did he have to be so obviously smug about it???

Then this uncle talking loudly on his mobile took the urinal to my right, pulled up his polo t-shirt, unfasten and unzip his shorts, then pulled his shorts down to his knees and started peeing. Uncle does not wear underwear and uncle was hung sia!

Most important to me at that point, he was a lot bigger than the ang moh guy! ^.^

I saw the ang moh guy looking at uncle's cock with a jealous expression. I can tell you that uncle is now my hero/idol lol

Best part was, uncle switched calls midway. I can confirm he talking to his girlfriend/mistress.

He was saying (in hokkien) that his wife will be at Genting and that he'll go coffee shop tomorrow night to buy beer and see the girlfriend/mistress.

He  was saying very graphically what he'll do and boasting that he can last very long and also do her 3-4 times in one night.

Uncle was now HARD ^.^ and his cock was pointing outwards. It kept twitching as well lol

I will admit my next action wasn't very nice, but he started it hor.

I stared at uncle's cock, then I looked back at the ang moh's cock, then I looked at the ang moh and smirked.

The ang moh quickly zipped up and left without even washing his hands lol

I went back to ogling uncle. He finished his call and saw me staring at his very hard cock.

He gave me a sheepish grin and said "Sorry ah" then without pulling up his shorts, kinda of waddled over to a cubicle and closed the door.

I knew uncle was probably too horny and was going to masturbate.

The good thing about the cubicles was that they had direct overhead lighting.

And from outside the cubicle, I could see uncle wasn't facing the toilet bowl, but facing the toilet paper holder.

I saw him take his shorts off and fling it over the door. Then he started jerking off.

So basically, I got a shadow show. And uncle was panting quite loudly inside.

The show did not last long however, because 1-2 minutes later, I heard uncle sigh with satisfaction and thick white sperm dripped down the cubicle wall onto the floor.

Uncle opened the door and came out without putting on his  shorts! His cock was still hard and dripping, but slowly going down liao.

He was a bit stunned to see me still there and asked "you still here, you peeping at me ar?"

I told him him I din peep, but the shadow on the floor showed me everything liao lol

He gave me that sheepish grin again.

I joked with uncle," Uncle I thought you say you can last very long? So fast you shoot liao leh!"

One thing I really like about this uncle, he very bo chup and easy going.

His reply was " Fucking and masturbating different mah and I quite a few days never shoot already!"

And he din even bother to hide his cock or rush to put on his shorts, he just blatantly walked over to the basin to wash his cock.

Then walked back to the cubicle door to get his shorts and put back on.

I wished I could have sucked for uncle.

But then, I dunno if I could have sucked properly, it was really big :)

Guest MsiaBoy
On 24 June 2017 at 0:13 AM, Icyfrozen78 said:

Was at a public toilet today peeing at the urinals, using the center one.

Then this ang moh guy starting peeing at the urinal to my left. I saw him glance at my cock, and then his face had this smug look.

I took a look his cock then and yeah, he was bigger than me. I was like WTF, I know I'm small, but did he have to be so obviously smug about it???

Then this uncle talking loudly on his mobile took the urinal to my right, pulled up his polo t-shirt, unfasten and unzip his shorts, then pulled his shorts down to his knees and started peeing. Uncle does not wear underwear and uncle was hung sia!

Most important to me at that point, he was a lot bigger than the ang moh guy! ^.^

I saw the ang moh guy looking at uncle's cock with a jealous expression. I can tell you that uncle is now my hero/idol lol

Best part was, uncle switched calls midway. I can confirm he talking to his girlfriend/mistress.

He was saying (in hokkien) that his wife will be at Genting and that he'll go coffee shop tomorrow night to buy beer and see the girlfriend/mistress.

He  was saying very graphically what he'll do and boasting that he can last very long and also do her 3-4 times in one night.

Uncle was now HARD ^.^ and his cock was pointing outwards. It kept twitching as well lol

I will admit my next action wasn't very nice, but he started it hor.

I stared at uncle's cock, then I looked back at the ang moh's cock, then I looked at the ang moh and smirked.

The ang moh quickly zipped up and left without even washing his hands lol

I went back to ogling uncle. He finished his call and saw me staring at his very hard cock.

He gave me a sheepish grin and said "Sorry ah" then without pulling up his shorts, kinda of waddled over to a cubicle and closed the door.

I knew uncle was probably too horny and was going to masturbate.

The good thing about the cubicles was that they had direct overhead lighting.

And from outside the cubicle, I could see uncle wasn't facing the toilet bowl, but facing the toilet paper holder.

I saw him take his shorts off and fling it over the door. Then he started jerking off.

So basically, I got a shadow show. And uncle was panting quite loudly inside.

The show did not last long however, because 1-2 minutes later, I heard uncle sigh with satisfaction and thick white sperm dripped down the cubicle wall onto the floor.

Uncle opened the door and came out without putting on his  shorts! His cock was still hard and dripping, but slowly going down liao.

He was a bit stunned to see me still there and asked "you still here, you peeping at me ar?"

I told him him I din peep, but the shadow on the floor showed me everything liao lol

He gave me that sheepish grin again.

I joked with uncle," Uncle I thought you say you can last very long? So fast you shoot liao leh!"

One thing I really like about this uncle, he very bo chup and easy going.

His reply was " Fucking and masturbating different mah and I quite a few days never shoot already!"

And he din even bother to hide his cock or rush to put on his shorts, he just blatantly walked over to the basin to wash his cock.

Then walked back to the cubicle door to get his shorts and put back on.

So lucky. Which public toilet you are using ? 

Guest uncle boy
On ‎24‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, Icyfrozen78 said:

Normally, uncle will guide you whether you are doing correctly.  But uncle expect you to swallow his loads which can be quite heavy. 

Guest Mature
On ‎23‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:11 PM, Guest Kok said:

Mature cums got stronger taste n smells mah! 

N mature men noe how to hit ur g-spot n make u submit to them... Haha :D:P

Mature men are best between 40 and 60.  Above 60 is ah pek and sex drive begin downhill.

Guest Guest

I cal him uncle xxx, he was in e warehouse dept of e company n oso my favorite guy tere.

Uncle xxx was nearly 50 but still in good shape. He was always half naked in his jeans at e warehouse during e end of e day.

I luv admiring his sweaty bod wif e exposing of e waistband of his Levis underwear.

He has meaty bod wif invisible 6pk, big arms wif veins n nice suckable nipples.

We both r like BFF,  like poking each other, make fun of each other, talked dirty to each other n colleagues even made fun I m his godson. 

We were back to company on a Sat morning for a few hrs of short task. 

After work, he drove me out to lunch in his van. 

He was casual in his tee n cotton Bermuda n his hairy strong legs reali turned me on. 

Half way driving he was scratching his crotch area wif 1 hand. I saw it n asked "itchy ah, u driving, nid me scratch for u anot?"

He gave me a lustful smile n ans me "come come waiting for u to scratch! "

I didn't hesitate to do it. I grab his crotch on his cotton n scratched it. 

He was awkward pushing my hand away. Then wif a big smile on his face, grabbing n squeezing my neck wif his hand while driving saying "knn, u wan play rough ah! "

I quickly said "OK OK sori sori! "

I was insanely happy bcos I felt his spongy cock n now I can confirm he was not wearing underwear inside bcos previously I noticed tat his cock seems like bouncing on his cotton Bermuda. 

Coffeeshop was packed wif ppl so he suggested to pack it to his hse. I was happy to! 

He was living by himself in a 3rm flat. I saw a racer bike in his hse n a chin up bar installed on e bed rm door. 

He placed e food on e table n removed his tee. 

My heart was pumping fast after seeing a bit of his butt cleavage exposed when he was preparing e food at e table. I juz felt like hugging him behind. 

We were at e basin washing after e meal. 

He saw my nipple thru e big opening of my singlet n he pinched it. I was "ouch.. WTF! "

He was laughing n words from him was "OK... revenged! ".

I acted naughty again by pulling down his bernuda exposing part of his buttock n ran away. So he was reali freeballing. His hands were soapy so he couldn't pull up right away. I was admiring his bubble butt at e kitchen doorway while he was cursing me. He then said " u purposely wan c my LJ izit... Come lah let u c ! "  To my surprise he pulled down e waistband of his Bermuda then pulled it up again very fast.  A bushy black pub, dark skin fat cock wif pinkish big cock head I saw. 

I walked back to him when he was still washing at e basin. He tot I wanted to continue my nonsense n he kept turning back saying "arh dun play ar, dun play ar! "

I took my guts n hug him behind. He said "oei seow ah! " n I inserted my hands into his Bermuda touching his cock. 

He kept shaking his body as like pushing me away saying "dun play leh! " but I still cuddle him hard n I told him "let me help u, I like u alot...pls!"

He didn't stop me for playing his cock after awhile n I felt his cock turning hard. At tis point of time he might haf felt my cock turning hard too on his buttock. He finished his washing n dried his hands wif towel. He took my hands out of his Bermuda n turned facing me. He didn't speak n pulled down his Bermuda letting it fell on floor. His hard cock was average size abt 6 inches but very thick n fat.

He helped me in removing my singlet n shorts then held me in his arms n kept squeezing my butt in his palm while I stroking his hard cock. He held my hand walking into e living room. He didn't speak a single words n seat on e sofa. I went down sucking him. My tongue felt every protruding veins on his hard cock. He kept pushing it deep into my mouth. I felt his hairy pub ard my mouth n my nose.

I sucked n licked his hairy balls in my mouth n he shifted his position when my tongue started licking in between his balls n anal. My tongue got deeper in n he groaned.

I finally stopped n crawled myself up to his face kissing him hard when we sucked each other tongues. Not long we went to his bed. 

We continue playing on his bed. His precum was leaking non stop on my body.

He groaned n was oozing some cum while edging me.

He used tat cum to lubricate his hard cock n penetrated me. 

He was sweating heavily when I cuddle him hard in my arms n I felt his wet body. 

His buttock didn't stop e pounding movement n e loud 'pek pek pek' was wat I could hear. 

He finally stopped pounding for awhile n stare into my eyes giving me a smile. 

After kissing my neck he pounds hard again. 

He started groaning n I knew he was tere. 

Last few pounds were amazingly hard n he suddenly stopped. 

He stopped his pounding n moan n I felt his hard cock twitching in my hole while shooting out his loads. 

He was exhausted after releasing his loads but still kept his cock in my hole n continue a few slow pounding in it. 

I asked him if he was satisfied n he replied wif a sexy smile. 

His cock was hard thru out e shower. I was sitting on e toilet bowl stroking him wif lots of soapy shower gel. 

His cock was real hard wif a nearly busting swollen dark purple cock head. 

It twitches under my palm wif every slippery strokes. 

At last again, he reaches e point of no return. 

His hands were grabbing hard on my shoulder n wif a few groaning, he cum. 

I tot his loads would shot on my body but surprised me he did not !

I oni saw a bit of transparent juices leaking out his pee hole.

Is tat consider dry cum?  I supposed. 

He was breathing heavily looking at me.

I stood up n we both kissed hard reaching to each other tongues. 

He definitely luv my kissing n yes he told me. 

Guest Cool90

He was a mature tennis coach staying next door.  He was sitting at the loading /service lift staircase located behind our apartment kitchen smoking in the middle of the night. 

I smell something & opened the kitchen door walking out to check. There I saw him sitting on the staircase smoking with a can of beer & I greeted him "hey hi, you are awake at this hour?". He too say " hi " & continue  "sorry, I thought nobody will be here at this hour so I m just wearing my underwear."  "No worry" I replied him. 

He look good in his Byford white classic brief. And a big bulge I could see in between his thighs. I was leaning on the wall talking for quite a long time with him but was actually admiring that piece of meat protruding on his brief. 

He must had notice my eyes on his crotch. He drank a sip of beer & asked "are you looking here? " & his hand went into his brief moving on his private part. I gave him a smile & went up a few steps sitting close to him. 

I started touching his hairy leg & he pulled his brief down to his thighs. He straighten his legs & I helped him pull off his brief. His dick was still soft & limpy. I went over & started to give him a bj while he laid back the steps of the staircase. His dick grew big & hard in my mouth & about 15 minutes later he came in my mouth. 

It was an enjoyable night servicing him. He gave me a pinch on my cheek then picked up his brief,  stood up & walking back naked into his kitchen & closed the door. 

Guest luvmature

I m a frequent to batam. Met a mature uncle at e hotel's gym gymming when walking to e pool on a quiet week day afternoon. He was reali a hottie n i m sure he was an member in e gym.  His training was hardcore, big biceps w vines protruding n of cos a muscular bod. Tot uncle had alrdy left after seeing e gym was empty when walking past. I went to e changing rm, tot of showering n 'exhibiting' naked if no 1 inside. But upon entering i heard water splashing sound. I went to e bench area n saw tat uncle showering w e door opening. I was quite turn on after seeing his naked back n butt. I proceed to e mirror at basin washing so tat to catch him on e reflection. He saw me n i stripped my trunk at e basin washing it. He probably saw my semi hard n turned showing me his frontal. Nice clean shaved pub w meaty long flaccid n 2 hung balls. He pressed e dispenser on his cubical wall for shower gel n went thru all over his body especially his meat below. His meat slowly getting semi hard too n he turned his back to me while washing himself under e shower. I continue at e basin until he turned around again n tis time showing me his hard curved meat w his hand stroking washing it w water. He gave me a smile thru e mirror n signal me into his cubical. I went in n closed e door. I started touching his body then slowly went down holding his hardon in my hand. His both hands went behind my butt n squeezed it. Next min i went down sucking him hard n licking ard his pub. He asked me if i m staying in e rm above. We both continue playing in shower for a while n proceeded to my rm to continue. He penetrated me hard then carried me up on his body n standing fxxking me while i cuddle him on his shoulder. He put me on e sofa, holding up my legs n continue fxxking me till he finally ejaculated everything on my body. We kissed on e sofa for quite a while n he carried me to bed n had 2nd round of fxxk. He was still great at his age. He was still keeping a raging hard meat after e sex when we both cleaning ourselves in e shower. He will sure meet me up for fun when i travel frequent there.

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:46 PM, Guest Jason said:

So i had another movie session with the cinema uncle..and like previously played with his dick throughout the show for almost two hours..he didnt cum tho as he said hes hard to cum n need to get his dick sucked to cum..when my hand was a bit tired i just laid rest my hand on his dick n he get soft..then i stroked again his dick squeezed the pre cum out of his dick n used it as lube..played a lot with his mushroom head..so for almost 2hrs its either that i stroked his dick (covered by big cardigan) or just put my hand on his dick n played a bit with his pubic hair lol..after the movie is done he asked me to send him back home coz he just walked to the mall which is like very near to his house..once in my car he started to rub my dick while i was driving..he showed the direction and asked me to stop in a dark alley between the houses..he then took out his hard dick n asked wther i wanna suck it..and of course without saying anything i started to lick his mushroom head down to the shaft..he was like fucking hard..i kissed his dick n slapped it onto my face..then started to suck his dick..he was like at times moaning n said good job son..we were like role playing daddy n son lol..then he said let daddy see how far u can go with daddy's dick n he just pushed my head till my nose touch his pubic hair n he hold my head tight n started to face fucked me till i choked n almost puked only he let his hand loose..he continued to do that for a few times..even there was a time i was choked n tried to pull my head away for a few times he didnt allow it n keep holding my head tight n pushed my head down all the way eating his cock n said to me hold it there son for 15 secs at least lol..but i felt like its more than 15 secs that his dick was all the way in my mouth..i could felt his dick poking my throat n when i was really like wanted to puke only he let me go for a while to catch my breath n he started to again hold my head and push it down n up his dick, deep throated me n used my mouth..after quite some time, i could sense that he is about to cum n i didnt want him to cum in my mouth n i pulled my head..i said just cum on my face daddy..but the daddy dint want to..he said daddy want to cum in ur mouth..he then pushed again my head n i just followed..he pushed again my head down till my nosed touched against his pubic hair and started to facefucked me violently..after a few thrust he shot his cum into my mouth n i had no choice (luv it actually lol) but just had to swallow every single drop of his cum..he hold my head for a while and only then let it go..n said to me licked it clean son..being an obedient son i said yes daddy n licked clean his dick..he then grabbed my dick n jerked me off till i cummed eventho that i already cummed while sucking his dick..after we r done he said to me next time daddy want to fuck ur ass..n he kissed me on my cheek..n he got down the car..the end heheh

intro me to the hot daddy~~

~

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 11:46 PM, Guest Jason said:

So i had another movie session with the cinema uncle..and like previously played with his dick throughout the show for almost two hours..he didnt cum tho as he said hes hard to cum n need to get his dick sucked to cum..when my hand was a bit tired i just laid rest my hand on his dick n he get soft..then i stroked again his dick squeezed the pre cum out of his dick n used it as lube..played a lot with his mushroom head..so for almost 2hrs its either that i stroked his dick (covered by big cardigan) or just put my hand on his dick n played a bit with his pubic hair lol..after the movie is done he asked me to send him back home coz he just walked to the mall which is like very near to his house..once in my car he started to rub my dick while i was driving..he showed the direction and asked me to stop in a dark alley between the houses..he then took out his hard dick n asked wther i wanna suck it..and of course without saying anything i started to lick his mushroom head down to the shaft..he was like fucking hard..i kissed his dick n slapped it onto my face..then started to suck his dick..he was like at times moaning n said good job son..we were like role playing daddy n son lol..then he said let daddy see how far u can go with daddy's dick n he just pushed my head till my nose touch his pubic hair n he hold my head tight n started to face fucked me till i choked n almost puked only he let his hand loose..he continued to do that for a few times..even there was a time i was choked n tried to pull my head away for a few times he didnt allow it n keep holding my head tight n pushed my head down all the way eating his cock n said to me hold it there son for 15 secs at least lol..but i felt like its more than 15 secs that his dick was all the way in my mouth..i could felt his dick poking my throat n when i was really like wanted to puke only he let me go for a while to catch my breath n he started to again hold my head and push it down n up his dick, deep throated me n used my mouth..after quite some time, i could sense that he is about to cum n i didnt want him to cum in my mouth n i pulled my head..i said just cum on my face daddy..but the daddy dint want to..he said daddy want to cum in ur mouth..he then pushed again my head n i just followed..he pushed again my head down till my nosed touched against his pubic hair and started to facefucked me violently..after a few thrust he shot his cum into my mouth n i had no choice (luv it actually lol) but just had to swallow every single drop of his cum..he hold my head for a while and only then let it go..n said to me licked it clean son..being an obedient son i said yes daddy n licked clean his dick..he then grabbed my dick n jerked me off till i cummed eventho that i already cummed while sucking his dick..after we r done he said to me next time daddy want to fuck ur ass..n he kissed me on my cheek..n he got down the car..the end heheh

Oh..  I love this type of uncle and scenario. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

sometimes at the gym i do see hot mature men/daddies. kinda tempted to make out with them.

sometimes i also wish that the older guys are more confident of who they are - it is not always about youth, big chest or chiselled abs. 

Guest Confident daddy
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:55 PM, Lust123 said:

sometimes at the gym i do see hot mature men/daddies. kinda tempted to make out with them.

sometimes i also wish that the older guys are more confident of who they are - it is not always about youth, big chest or chiselled abs. 

Yah.  I think those mature daddies who are well built with chiseled bod are very confident of themselves.  The first thing they do inside the cubicle are to bring the young guys to their knees.

On 7/6/2017 at 10:59 PM, Sean Leemix said:

Any Chinese mature btm looking for safe orgy fun on this coming Monday?

Pm me if interested.

My friend will organise ard PJ area, so far 3 Tops confirmed. Is our first orgy experience :)

2 btms also confirmed.

All in btw 30-50 age.

The Main forum is not the place for your sex ad.

You get 1 warning point for being a pimp for your friend.

Do that again and I will personally kick your ass back to PJ.

Guest Jason
1 hour ago, Guest Confident daddy said:

Yah.  I think those mature daddies who are well built with chiseled bod are very confident of themselves.  The first thing they do inside the cubicle are to bring the young guys to their knees.

I just like their confidence n how they ask me to do things..lol

Guest guest
On Thursday, July 06, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Lust123 said:

Yes n is true they r confident in themselves. Last yr i met 1 mature uncle in his 50 at anytime fitness. We both like training after midnite  when e gym was empty. Fr his big muscular body i m sure he was a gym rat. He will always remove his tee after his training n flex at e mirror. His big bulge on his compression tights was a turn on n must be freeballing bcos i m able to c his cock parking up with an obvious cock head shape seen. After mths we finally smile n talk, n fr there on we started some 'sparks'. I went to his place jus across e gym, an old 3rm flat stylo renovated. It was juz like a studio, everything were open concept, bedrm, kitchen, living rm n even e master bedrm bathe rm was open concept. He knock down e wall of e 2 bedrm n became bigger bedrm. Master rm toilet wall was too removed n totally became a rain shower corner with a bathe tub ,oni a waist level wall was partition between shower n bedrm. When he was doing his showering i was at e living rm couch peeping his naked back. Some how he later shouted me to join him n i did. Upon seeing his hairy thick fat uncut cock i instantly got hard. I didn't bother to hide n he slowly got hard too after seeing mine. I caress his body while he was starring at me. After playing his hard cock in e shower for awhile, we towel dried ourselves n had crazy sex on his bed. I swear mature man always had great experiences in sex. They sure hit your spot n made u moan. It has been a long time since e last sex with him. He work on ship n sail out of SG for 6 mths to 9 mths before returning again. 

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes n is true they r confident in themselves. Last yr i met 1 mature uncle in his 50 at anytime fitness. We both like training after midnite  when e gym was empty. Fr his big muscular body i m sure he was a gym rat. He will always remove his tee after his training n flex at e mirror. His big bulge on his compression tights was a turn on n must be freeballing bcos i m able to c his cock parking up with an obvious cock head shape seen. After mths we finally smile n talk, n fr there on we started some 'sparks'. I went to his place jus across e gym, an old 3rm flat stylo renovated. It was juz like a studio, everything were open concept, bedrm, kitchen, living rm n even e master bedrm bathe rm was open concept. He knock down e wall of e 2 bedrm n became bigger bedrm. Master rm toilet wall was too removed n totally became a rain shower corner with a bathe tub ,oni a waist level wall was partition between shower n bedrm. When he was doing his showering i was at e living rm couch peeping his naked back. Some how he later shouted me to join him n i did. Upon seeing his hairy thick fat uncut cock i instantly got hard. I didn't bother to hide n he slowly got hard too after seeing mine. I caress his body while he was starring at me. After playing his hard cock in e shower for awhile, we towel dried ourselves n had crazy sex on his bed. I swear mature man always had great experiences in sex. They sure hit your spot n made u moan. It has been a long time since e last sex with him. He work on ship n sail out of SG for 6 mths to 9 mths before returning again. 

Explain in detail what he did to you please. Include all the juicy details.. Hehe.. 

Guest Young hunk

They are old and used, like a dried prune. Yuck no way I would make out with old men. I can sense their envy and jealousy as I walk across the gym flaunting my perfectly smooth skin and bulging muscles, with no hint of wrinkles or crow's feet. Those 老妖 seem to have taken permanent residence in certain gyms and swimming pools, quite a turn off to see them always there. The worst is when they keep staring at me!

Guest Ryan
2 hours ago, Guest Young hunk said:

They are old and used, like a dried prune. Yuck no way I would make out with old men. I can sense their envy and jealousy as I walk across the gym flaunting my perfectly smooth skin and bulging muscles, with no hint of wrinkles or crow's feet. Those 老妖 seem to have taken permanent residence in certain gyms and swimming pools, quite a turn off to see them always there. The worst is when they keep staring at me!

Those 老妖 u r talking should be Ah Pek not those hot uncles we r talking about.  

Pls do not mix up Hot uncles & Old Ah Pek! 

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Not say grow old.sometimes for their age should be toned down n not too horny until staring at young boys desperately. They should know where they stand unless they maintain their looks and body shape.

men are still men (gays are still gays) afterall

3 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Its not that.one gotta invest first to get profit.maintain the look n body to attract guys. They will come to u automatically.lol 

tks for making me to reflect

not investing in gym

natural lines and natural fats will keep them.....the more I invest to rid them, the more will come as age comes

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

tks for making me to reflect

not investing in gym

natural lines and natural fats will keep them.....the more I invest to rid them, the more will come as age comes

Sorry

Im not telling anyone or u.im getting old too.im working hard to maintain my body shape.not easy n not as wat i wanted.so,i cant lure or seduce much younger guys than me unless they dont find me look old n approaches me.haha

Guest Guest Z
On 6/23/2017 at 1:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sharing how I met this hot uncle in his 48.

He was living in one of the unit a few level above mine. I met him quite frequent during morning. When the lift stop at my level opening the door he was inside. The frequency of seeing him has made us smile at each other more often and from the lift window reflection I noticed he kept looking at me. I love seeing him every morning in his office shirt and pants.His arms and chest look big in his fitting shirt and the masculine perfume smell did turn me on. 

I met him on the train one evening. We stated a conversation and he told me his car went for a servicing that is why he need to take a train. From the chat I then knew he was a divorcé and he has a teenage son. 

After sometimes he finally came straight to me. It happened after a particular night of drinking at a coffee shop nearby our place. We returned home after that and he tried to get me into his house to continue drinking when inside the lift. 

I did agree to go but no beer, just soft drinks I said. 

It was late, I brought the mug to the kitchen. As I washed the mug as the basin, he came up behind me and slide his hands under my cotton shorts. To his discover I truly wore no underwear. He cupped my crotch and then rubbing smiling as he licked my neck, “Seeing your all night was such a treat.” he whispered me. I smiled, feeling him press his twitching cock in his shorts between my butt cheeks. As I rinsed the mug of soap, he dry-humped me and sucked on my neck. And so, the seduction began. 

I finished the mug and then turned off the water. I turned around and letting my cotton shorts drop on the floor. He groaned as I pulled down his shorts and freed his rock solid erection. We both can't wait but took off our T-shirt at the same time. I turned around again to let him cuddle me as he continued to hump me with his hips, his cock between my butt cheeks. I reached back and found his balls, bending my knees a bit extra so that he could slide up my back a bit before down between my butt cheeks. He groaned and I knew he wanted penetration. 

I reached up and turned around, pulling his face to mine. He came in for a kiss and then I pulled back and he opened his eyes, surprised. He tried to kiss me again but I pulled back, so he released his hands on my butt to hold my face still as he pulled me in for a kiss. I broke that kiss but he quickly pulled me back by pressing his exposed erection against my crotch. I moaned and reached down to stroke him.

I wrapped my right hand completely around his cock and he groaned. I loved seeing his body, the sweats slowly dripping down his skin. I walked over to the couch and sat down, holding onto his cock. I forced him to sit down but he wanted to stand and watch me blow him. After the blow,  he sat down and pulled me in for a kiss on lip and kissed my ear. I swallowed and kept stroking him as my other hand stroking myself. He glanced down and then moved his left hand to push my hand away from my cock. He moved his hand to stroke mine. I gasped and he groaned, kissing his way back to my mouth. 

This time, he claimed my mouth and kept my lips kissing him. His tongue searched for mine and then danced with mine. I couldn’t help but taste the beer on his breath. I swallowed as my hand quickened the pace. He moaned softly, gasping, and I panted, waiting for it. He tried to hold back, that much I knew, but as his pre-cum flowed out moments before he came, I pointed his cock to my abs and he shot ropes of cum onto me. 

His hips bucked against my hand a few times, but I smiled and released his cock. He whimpered and moaned as I kissed him gently. He pleaded, wanting to get inside my ass, but my hands found his cock again and he groaned. “Not yet,” I replied, and kissed him gently on the lips as he recovered. He was ready to fuck, and I felt his hips shift, trying to get me to point his crown at my ass entrance. 

I moaned and he panted, my hands found his cock again while he laid on top of me.,adding a small twist this time. “I want to fuck you,” he stated, and moving his cock closer to my ass.
I pulled his head forward mine and kissed his neck. I didn’t return to his lips but worked on covering the skin from his ear to his shoulders with kisses, sucking his skin as a swirled my tongue over it. His breathing became labored as his cock got rock hard in my hand. He moaned next to my ear but I kept going. 

He finally penetrated me. As I clenched my teeth, his balls tightened and he pushed in his cock hard, so that the last sudden move would help him. His cock was going in and out my ass for a good 20mins. In between he did stop to hold the cum while we kissed hard. This time, when he came again, his body shook from it and he moaned in my ear. When I felt him ready to explode, I pulled him against my body while his hip continue moved up and down. He drove to final orgasm and quickly withdrew as he shot his load onto my body , I came too and some landed on his abs. 

He laid onto me and I held onto him, he inserted his hard cock into my ass again. I felt his twitching in my hole.. His hips jerked a little against mine when we both were kissing hard again. I whispered to him that his cock has no permission to leave my hole until I said so. He smiled and murmured into his ear, can you felt our loads mingle together?

We kept our relationship going. He was good to me. 

Hey, just to continue a bit more about this story.

I met the uncle one more time again. The same place as well. Uncle was undressing me and we had the same foreplay. I did bring a condom this time. I told uncle "Eh this time wear condom okay? Nah." and I passed him the condom. He said okay and asked me "Boy, can I rub against your butt first? Later I will wear." Seeing no issue with it, I let him rub.

This time, as well, he rubbed his unprotected dick over my butt with saliva. I was in ecstasy and I didn't bother to clench my butt, so naturally it slipped in a little. Uncle could feel his cockhead in my butt and say "you like or not?" I moaned "Uh". Then he continued to fuck me hard without the condom until I cum. After that he pulled out and cummed onto my face with eight or nine shots in total. I scooped up his cum, fed myself and winked at him. 

After that, we met again a few more times and drove around while I blew his dick in the car as he drove. Was a very adventurous experience. I never met him again, and the last I chatted with him, he was fucking some other NSF and he bred him ;) 

TLDR: I wish I could show you a pic of him inside me, but I have no idea how to upload the photo. 

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Sorry

Im not telling anyone or u.im getting old too.im working hard to maintain my body shape.not easy n not as wat i wanted.so,i cant lure or seduce much younger guys than me unless they dont find me look old n approaches me.haha

Yes, I get your point, as an uncle too I regret I started out too late

when I was younger, at one point, I gym and gym (balanced diet) but ended up I really question what value have I created at the gym ( I didn't do anything funny at the gym)
I do get the kind of attraction I wanted , but nvm just grow old as an uncle and face it

there r some random pp who shared w me that they started going to gym for the sake of pairing up with their companion who is bulky/dragonboaters etc but endup stop going to gym when relationship was about to end

Why shd a relationship start w looking decently muscled esp for an aged uncle? I respect those who did it for a healthy lifestyle

Guest Jason
11 hours ago, Guest Ryan said:

Those 老妖 u r talking should be Ah Pek not those hot uncles we r talking about.  

Pls do not mix up Hot uncles & Old Ah Pek! 

Lol yup we r talking bout hot well maintained uncles n know how to treat their B like their bitches n at the same time satisfy us lol..but they may not necessary be freakin hot as those young twinks with 6 pax but still appearance wise is mature n attractive..not those Ah Pek ler..

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic