Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Went up to Phuket alone for a wedding reception. Went there 2 days earlier and stayed in the resort before the wedding. During relaxing myself at the quiet pool, a fit looking man in his shorts came and chatted me up. He was tall and bald and very cheeky too. He told me he was here alone for leisure and he was 48 year old from Bangkok. Our conversation lasted for about an hour and finally he came straight to the point, he talked me into bed!  We went back to his hotel room, he stripped me and then himself. For about an hour he touched and tongued me all over and I did lots of oral on him. Only then he enter me in different positions. Between times, lots more foreplay and kissing. He was an amazing man during sex I swear, so lots of experience. I kept whispering to him that I love his big dick in me when he missionary me and he was being anincreased the sexual tension even more! He definitely knew how to control his cumming well, during the first withdrew and second withdrew I saw his hard dick ooze only some sperm and it dripped on my crotch. The third time after some hard kissing and slow fucking movement he didn't want to hold it anymore. His hard dick in my hole speed up the move of in and out and finally after a few moans he withdrew and ejaculated huge cum on my chest and abs. We had another round the next day before he flew back to Bangkok. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Roy said:

Went up to Phuket alone for a wedding reception. Went there 2 days earlier and stayed in the resort before the wedding. During relaxing myself at the quiet pool, a fit looking man in his shorts came and chatted me up. He was tall and bald and very cheeky too. He told me he was here alone for leisure and he was 48 year old from Bangkok. Our conversation lasted for about an hour and finally he came straight to the point, he talked me into bed!  We went back to his hotel room, he stripped me and then himself. For about an hour he touched and tongued me all over and I did lots of oral on him. Only then he enter me in different positions. Between times, lots more foreplay and kissing. He was an amazing man during sex I swear, so lots of experience. I kept whispering to him that I love his big dick in me when he missionary me and he was being anincreased the sexual tension even more! He definitely knew how to control his cumming well, during the first withdrew and second withdrew I saw his hard dick ooze only some sperm and it dripped on my crotch. The third time after some hard kissing and slow fucking movement he didn't want to hold it anymore. His hard dick in my hole speed up the move of in and out and finally after a few moans he withdrew and ejaculated huge cum on my chest and abs. We had another round the next day before he flew back to Bangkok. 

Do go check for any STD, HIV infection. Thanks for the story anyway.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:29 PM, gabbyisbot said:

Hmmm black frame glasses, 50yo. Were you refering to Chuando? Hasil carian imej untuk chuando

For me, I prefer his look when he was young .. the look of him in his younger days were more Macho and Hot !!

His currently body built is hot but his face slimmer down a lot and totally dun resemble as my idol Chuando ..  I prefer his young look in the past

Guest Guest

Met an Indian uncle through hookup app and went to his place. He was early 40s, muscular arms n shoulders with a slight paunch no abs. The moment we were in his room, he stripped to his underwear. I wasn't wearing any so I just pulled down my shorts and removed my tank. He smiled approvingly and pushed me down on to his bed, stripping off his briefs and started to dry hump me whilst sucking n licking my neck, ears and nipple. He had a rough stubble which felt very nice on my neck and chest. He wanted to kiss but I didn't want to, so he tried to force his tongue into my mouth. He was so heavy built and I felt the weight of his body on me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him continue. Then he got up, rubbers and lubed up, and came back pinning me down. His cock was not very big, maybe just under 6" and tapered to head, not exactly the mushroom heads I like but it'll have to make do. He entered me and fucked fast n furious. I wanted to go on top but was pinned, and continued to mock wrestle whilst he was balls deep in me. Whilst he was in me, I asked him if he is married, and he said yes. 

Finally, I managed to push him over and sat astride him, slowly lowering myself on his cock. I rode him as fast n furious as he fucked me n cummed all over his hairy chest. As I continued rocking my hips, I spread my cum over his chest and he gave a look of mock grimace. Then his cock pulsed and I knew he was near. So I rode faster n he cummed. After that, we took a shower together and I played with his cock some more. I didn't wash my face, and smelled the Indian essential oils he probably had over his face on me throughout the day.

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, DeMarko said:

For me, I prefer his look when he was young .. the look of him in his younger days were more Macho and Hot !!

His currently body built is hot but his face slimmer down a lot and totally dun resemble as my idol Chuando ..  I prefer his young look in the past

https://www.facebook.com/groups/17500302157/permalink/10155475278092158/

Guest Tomato
On ‎2017‎年‎7‎月‎29‎日 at 0:06 PM, DeMarko said:

Are u sure his face got slimmer, or he shaved off some after the knife effect?

Come on, any man who's above 40 with younger-then-their-age-look, would sure to have done something synthetic or surgery.  All these bullshits about eating chicken breast and shower am/pm is purely bullshit. 

48 minutes ago, Guest Tomato said:

Are u sure his face got slimmer, or he shaved off some after the knife effect?

Come on, any man who's above 40 with younger-then-their-age-look, would sure to have done something synthetic or surgery.  All these bullshits about eating chicken breast and shower am/pm is purely bullshit. 

Wow.. Why so much resentment there..? Chill.. ^_^

On ‎29‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, DeMarko said:

That's normal.  Majority prefer fresh meat.  Only a few look better when they become older, that was because they did not bother to take care when they were young. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
On 29/07/2017 at 0:06 PM, DeMarko said:

Who is this? Handsome meh? Vainpot! Singaporeans defination of hunk or handsome is amazing!

Guest Guest lah
On 7/30/2017 at 11:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Who is this? Handsome meh? Vainpot! Singaporeans defination of hunk or handsome is amazing!

Nice one.

Good looking but not manly and too bad a 桥婆.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hotUNCLE

I ran into this uncle in the Jacuzzi pool at a straight spa in town a few times. Thug looking face and a broad meaty huggable body but not fat seems like working tough job kind of bod. He has a bushy pub and the foreskin of his meaty uncut cock was thick, making the whole package seems to be heavily hanging there. What attracted me was his exhibit personality, he has abit of it. Walking slowly nude to the pool and sitting nude at the edge of pool for awhile before entering the water, it all seem to be showing his nudity to other men. I knew some straight men too have personality of like exhibit their nude to others and I am sure he is 1 of them.

I am sure he did notice me looking at him each time I saw him and as time goes by we did smile at each . Last week was amazing, 2 hours before the spa close we both were the only 2 left in the jacuzzi pool. He started a conversation with me and later knowing he had a son in the army and 1 in the poly. I had a few peep at his cock in the water and noticed his hands kept rubbing himself in the water when chatting. I think he did knew I am peeping at his cock but he acted normal. Our conversation did not stop and I started seeing his hand in water rubbing down his pub and groin area now and then. 

We stopped talking and he laid back the pool closing his eyes to rest, that was also the best time I am admiring his half hard cock. Not long I saw his cock has gone totally hard in the water and how can I not go hard too. He woke up from his rest after about 10mins and told me he was going for his shower. Instead of moving himself across the pool in water to exit he stood up from the water and walked across showing me how hard his cock was without any shy. He climbed up the pool and walked steadily to the shower with his hard cock sprung like a spring. 

I exited the pool when my erection got weaker. I saw him walking out the locker with his still hard cock and towel and 2 men finished their changing there was staring at him. The curtain of his shower cubicle was drawn, I went to the 1 next to him. The water flowing on the dark color flooring clearly shows his reflection. He was facing the wall soaping his body and his hard. I saw him continuously stroking it and not long after he ejaculated. We both met at the locker again after finishing our shower. He walked in naked opening his locker. He was no more in hard, what I saw was a still warm and swell cock hanging out his bush of pubic hair. He stood there nude reading his phone taking his time to change. He left with "bye see you" after that. Nothing happened between us, I am sure he was just a straight man who like to show.

I am not going to do anything to him. Just want to enjoy watching what he does whenever I see him is enough. 

1 hour ago, Guest hotUNCLE said:

I ran into this uncle in the Jacuzzi pool at a straight spa in town a few times. Thug looking face and a broad meaty huggable body but not fat seems like working tough job kind of bod. He has a bushy pub and the foreskin of his meaty uncut cock was thick, making the whole package seems to be heavily hanging there. What attracted me was his exhibit personality, he has abit of it. Walking slowly nude to the pool and sitting nude at the edge of pool for awhile before entering the water, it all seem to be showing his nudity to other men. I knew some straight men too have personality of like exhibit their nude to others and I am sure he is 1 of them.

I am sure he did notice me looking at him each time I saw him and as time goes by we did smile at each . Last week was amazing, 2 hours before the spa close we both were the only 2 left in the jacuzzi pool. He started a conversation with me and later knowing he had a son in the army and 1 in the poly. I had a few peep at his cock in the water and noticed his hands kept rubbing himself in the water when chatting. I think he did knew I am peeping at his cock but he acted normal. Our conversation did not stop and I started seeing his hand in water rubbing down his pub and groin area now and then. 

We stopped talking and he laid back the pool closing his eyes to rest, that was also the best time I am admiring his half hard cock. Not long I saw his cock has gone totally hard in the water and how can I not go hard too. He woke up from his rest after about 10mins and told me he was going for his shower. Instead of moving himself across the pool in water to exit he stood up from the water and walked across showing me how hard his cock was without any shy. He climbed up the pool and walked steadily to the shower with his hard cock sprung like a spring. 

I exited the pool when my erection got weaker. I saw him walking out the locker with his still hard cock and towel and 2 men finished their changing there was staring at him. The curtain of his shower cubicle was drawn, I went to the 1 next to him. The water flowing on the dark color flooring clearly shows his reflection. He was facing the wall soaping his body and his hard. I saw him continuously stroking it and not long after he ejaculated. We both met at the locker again after finishing our shower. He walked in naked opening his locker. He was no more in hard, what I saw was a still warm and swell cock hanging out his bush of pubic hair. He stood there nude reading his phone taking his time to change. He left with "bye see you" after that. Nothing happened between us, I am sure he was just a straight man who like to show.

I am not going to do anything to him. Just want to enjoy watching what he does whenever I see him is enough. 

Dont think he just wanna show.he is waiting for u to make  the first move.quick go man.tell us what happen next time u meet him.haha

Edited by cutejack

7 hours ago, Guest hotUNCLE said:

Which spa

16 hours ago, Guest hotUNCLE said:

His wife probably refused to have sex with him.  Poor horny uncle. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BaliENCOUNTER

I met this Indonesian Chinese man in Bali on a business trip. He was a good looking and well built mature man in his 50. Previously I have encountered with mature man but this one had a look that just drew me in. I met him at the hotel lounge where we started chatting and spent 2 days hanging out. There was a lot of joking and teasing and sexual conversation but nothing happened until the last night. 

It started innocently enough. We just hung out, there were some light innocent touches involved. On my side I had been planning to have a fling with him. It was strange, but being in a committed relationship sometimes makes me want to rebel, be naughty. So after I met this guy I knew I wanted him. I knew he wanted me too. But we were both too shy to do anything. 

We finally managed to be in the same room and we both felt a little awkward. But he suggested giving me a massage, which I love. So I removed my tee and bermuda with only my boxer on laying face down and he started massaging my back. It was amazing.

Half way through the massage he took off his tee and lay on top of my back. He nuzzled and nibbled at my neck which made me go hard below. He then stopped, continued massaging for a bit, before doing the same nuzzling and nibbling. He also told me how hot my lean bod was and how he was so horny for me, which in turn drove me mad. I love a man who talks dirty.

He turns me over rather roughly which again I love and after he pulled off my boxer ,he started to finger my ass. He was so good with his fingers. He then started to lick my body while fingering me and it drove me insane. I couldn’t take it anymore and my ass wanted him. I unbutton his bermuda while he was kissing my neck. He was not gonna wait anymore and got off the bed pulling off his bermuda and underwear. He was completely shaved and his big cock was raging hard pointing at me. I sucked him for a few minutes before he told me to stop as he was gonna cum. This made me feel good cos I liked knowing I was good at it. He went to the mini bar to grab a condom and then put it on. I love to watch him roll the condom over his raging hard cock. He lay on top of me and I lock his hip with both my legs. His crotch was on my crotch and he was slowly lowering his cock to my ass. He felt really good when he finally penetrated into my hole and started pumping it. He drove me wild.

Finally after a few minutes he couldn’t take it anymore and came. I felt his trembling body, I hug him tightly and kissed him hard. We both felt really good and it was very satisfying. After that I went to the bathroom to prepared water in the bathtub. Soon, we soaked together in the tub. We continue some kissing and nuzzling and playing his hard cock in water. He whispered at my ear saying his cock was always hard when seeing me. He turned me on, knowing another very hot man desired me. I felt great, and I knew I could never tell my bf. We kept in touch and he told me he will definitely meet me if he happens to be in Singapore.

1 hour ago, Guest BaliENCOUNTER said:

I met this Indonesian Chinese man in Bali on a business trip. He was a good looking and well built mature man in his 50. Previously I have encountered with mature man but this one had a look that just drew me in. I met him at the hotel lounge where we started chatting and spent 2 days hanging out. There was a lot of joking and teasing and sexual conversation but nothing happened until the last night. 

It started innocently enough. We just hung out, there were some light innocent touches involved. On my side I had been planning to have a fling with him. It was strange, but being in a committed relationship sometimes makes me want to rebel, be naughty. So after I met this guy I knew I wanted him. I knew he wanted me too. But we were both too shy to do anything. 

We finally managed to be in the same room and we both felt a little awkward. But he suggested giving me a massage, which I love. So I removed my tee and bermuda with only my boxer on laying face down and he started massaging my back. It was amazing.

Half way through the massage he took off his tee and lay on top of my back. He nuzzled and nibbled at my neck which made me go hard below. He then stopped, continued massaging for a bit, before doing the same nuzzling and nibbling. He also told me how hot my lean bod was and how he was so horny for me, which in turn drove me mad. I love a man who talks dirty.

He turns me over rather roughly which again I love and after he pulled off my boxer ,he started to finger my ass. He was so good with his fingers. He then started to lick my body while fingering me and it drove me insane. I couldn’t take it anymore and my ass wanted him. I unbutton his bermuda while he was kissing my neck. He was not gonna wait anymore and got off the bed pulling off his bermuda and underwear. He was completely shaved and his big cock was raging hard pointing at me. I sucked him for a few minutes before he told me to stop as he was gonna cum. This made me feel good cos I liked knowing I was good at it. He went to the mini bar to grab a condom and then put it on. I love to watch him roll the condom over his raging hard cock. He lay on top of me and I lock his hip with both my legs. His crotch was on my crotch and he was slowly lowering his cock to my ass. He felt really good when he finally penetrated into my hole and started pumping it. He drove me wild.

Finally after a few minutes he couldn’t take it anymore and came. I felt his trembling body, I hug him tightly and kissed him hard. We both felt really good and it was very satisfying. After that I went to the bathroom to prepared water in the bathtub. Soon, we soaked together in the tub. We continue some kissing and nuzzling and playing his hard cock in water. He whispered at my ear saying his cock was always hard when seeing me. He turned me on, knowing another very hot man desired me. I felt great, and I knew I could never tell my bf. We kept in touch and he told me he will definitely meet me if he happens to be in Singapore.

Orhhhhhh.......cheating.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Orhhhhhh.......cheating.

Exploring lah..... Every men sex differently, some fuck rough n some fuck gentle, some cum fast n some cum slow, some like lots of pattern on bed but some r juz like a dead fish on bed! So is not cheating,  is exploring other men! :whistle:

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Exploring lah..... Every men sex differently, some fuck rough n some fuck gentle, some cum fast n some cum slow, some like lots of pattern on bed but some r juz like a dead fish on bed! So is not cheating,  is exploring other men! :whistle:

This is not exploring.FLIRTING. Exploring dont applies in every activities u do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29 May 2017 at 5:58 PM, Guest guest said:

Was lucky again to meet this hot uncle swimming when i arrived at the pool last week. I went down the steps in the water, sit & relax watching him swimming his laps continuously. He finally stop at the other end after about 15mins & saw me. After some rest he swim over my side & sit on the steps to relax too & we gave a smile at each other. I took the initiative to start a conversation by saying hello to him & ask which block he stays. He speaks very 'deep' chinese accent & make me could not understand some words from him. We both shifted nearer to each other in water & continue chatting for sometime until he say he need a smoke. We came out the pool & proceed to the deck chair under the big umbrella. He took out his cigarette & lay on the chair smoking while my eyes can't stop starring at his bulge. After some chatting he ask if i m ready to go shower & I told him yes but i hate the pool toilet because is old & dirty, if my grandparents are in i will definitely not use it. We pick up our things & proceed to the toilet but half way he say if i really don't like the toilet we can proceed to his house toilet for shower. How happy was I to hear that ! I ask if it is convenience & he told me no problem because he stay alone & we both wrapped our lower body with our towel & proceed.

We took the lift up & he stay at the last storey. His level has got 2 units & his until was located at a quiet corner end. Upon reaching his unit, the metal gate was wide open & he took out his key to open his wooden door. A big living room & dining area after entering his house that is what i like about old condo. He removed his towel & put it at the dining chair & I put my bag on the sofa & removed my towel too. He show me the toilet & intro every corner of his house to me & i told him is quite similiar to my grandparents but only different is in the size, it might because is a corner house. He ask me to help myself to the drinks in the fridge & i follow him into the kitchen. After taking out a drink from the fridge, i turn around & saw him in the service yard stripping his swimming trunk & throw it into the laundry basket. Wow...i saw his thick limp cock again! Seriously i m slowly getting hard after seeing. He then open his washing machine, took out those newly wash clothing & put them in a pail. He carry the pail with him, gave me a smile & walk out the kitchen naked. I heard the opening of his wooden door & i was like WTF he goes? I went out to check on him & he was not outside. I saw an old wooden staircase exit door next to his unit, i push open it & went in to check. I went up the staircase that seems leading to an open area. Wow...indeed an open area, at the end of the open area was a locked up iron gate that leading up the roof top. The open area was not big, it was just like the size of a living room & very windy. He was standing naked at his laundry pole butt facing me drying his laundry. I walk to him asked him didn't he worry someone comes up & he told me his neighbour at the other end only come home one or two times a month & he sure the neighbor will not walk to his corner unit side & he too sure maintenance guys will not use this iron gate to go up the roof top because the lock & iron gate are rusty. I lean against the wall enjoying the breeze until he finish.

He pick up his pail & turn his body....gosh....his cock is raging hard curving outward to his left & as he gets nearer, i can too see his pre cum shinning on the tip of his cock under the sun. I instantly got hard with a big protruding bulge on my swimming trunk. He smile & say let's go & we went down the stairs back to his home. It was really a turn on seeing his hard cock bouncing up & down left & right when going down the stairs. After entering his house he smile & told me the front part of my trunk is bursting better remove it fast! Haha...i stripped my trunk & went to the kitchen standing next to him. I touch his firm butt while he is washing some utensils at the basin. He did not stop me & i proceed to hold his hard cock in my hand & play with his 2 hung balls while his pre cum keep oozing out on my hand. He took my hand away & tell me not to worry as i have plenty of time to play later & i should go for my shower. I went into his master room & saw penis pump & masturbation silicon on the table. There is also a photo frame with a photo of him, a woman & two small boys, it must be his wife & kids. Half way the shower he came in & join me, he asked me to soap his back & i did & i even soap his hard cock by stroking it. I can hold his hard cock with my 2 hands & that is the length i swear.

After the shower & drying ourselves, he sit with his legs wide open at the sofa in his bedroom stroking his hard cock. He keep twitching his cock & ask me over. I went over & kneel down in between his legs. I stroke & play that hard cock & finally put it in my mouth sucking it & licking those protruding veins & balls. I went up on him wanted him to penetrate me but he told me he is not into penetration. I continue suck & stroke him till he started to lift his butt up & down. I knew he is cumming soon as i can feel his dark purplish cock head in my hand keep glowing hard & big. He suddenly mouth fuck me hard & keep pushing his hard cock deep into my throat with his bushy pub hairs brushing my upper lip & nose till nearly choke. He is rough but this is really man of him! He shot his cum into my mouth without notifying me & i spit it out onto his pub hairs area after that.

He laid back on the sofa closing his eyes panting hard feeling exhausted, I went up & kneel sit on his thigh & start stroking myself till i cum & shot on his abs. We both clean up & lay on his bed nude till we both fall asleep that afternoon. I woke up around 7pm & saw him sleeping with a hard on. I start to stroke him again & he was waken up by the stroking. He really enjoy & shot out his cum on his abs not long. We went for dinner after that & exchange contact. Married man is awesome!

Thank you. I've just had a good wank while reading this account. Emptied by 5 day load.

• 1 month later...
Guest phuketENCOUNTER

I dunno y but i juz cnt access BW when i m in phuket last week.

I m staying in a resort in kata area. It was a quiet afternoon, i wore my nike tights n sports shoe, pick up my towel n a xtra shorts n went to e gym for my treadmill. Gym was empty, i removed my singlet n started running on e machine.

I stopped after 1/2 hr n went out to e pool. Oni 2 ladies were using e pool. I took off my shoes n jump into e water with my tights. I did not spent long in e water, juz abt 10min of soak to cool myself. I came out e pool after tat, pick up my ting n went to e pool toilet.

I went in turned right n had a shock! I tot nobody was inside n shock to c a naked mature man standing at e round unblocking n revealing urinal stroking his rock hard dick. He was in shock too but he has no return bcos he was cumming. 2-3 stroke after seeing me, he shot out his load into e urinal.

Quite a good looking uncle in his 50. Bushy below with a thick hard curvy dick. I place my ting on e wooden bench while watching him. I took off my tights n walk to e urinal with my oredi hard dick standing next to him. He saw my hard dick n gave me a smile. My hand went over to touch his still hard dick n he did not stop me. While stroking him his face reaction tell me his dick head was still very sensative after e cum. We proceeded inside e shower stall.

After closing e door he immediately ask me to suck him. I kneel down n put tat hard dick into my mouth sucking it. I lick n suck n stroke n nearly 10mins he whisper he was cumming. Before i can react he shot out his load around my lip n face. We had shower together in e stall but i did not stop playing his dick.

We had short conversation while drying ourselves at e wooden bench. He was a Thai Chinese, told me he was here on a business talk with e hotel management n will be leaving e next morning. Before leaving e toilet he gave me his room no. saying he will be back 10pm, asking me if i wanna go to his room for coffee. Yes, i knock on his door past 10. He came open e door in his white brief boxer. We talked for a short while n he rub his crotch saying he was quite horny. He pulled off his boxer revealing to me his rock hard dick. We spent e nite on his bed making sex. A strong uncle indeed.

13 hours ago, Guest phuketENCOUNTER said:

We talked for a short while n he rub his crotch saying he was quite horny. He pulled off his boxer revealing to me his rock hard dick. We spent e nite on his bed making sex. A strong uncle indeed.

Do elaborate on what happened during that night, please.. :D

13 hours ago, Guest phuketENCOUNTER said:

I dunno y but i juz cnt access BW when i m in phuket last week.

I m staying in a resort in kata area. It was a quiet afternoon, i wore my nike tights n sports shoe, pick up my towel n a xtra shorts n went to e gym for my treadmill. Gym was empty, i removed my singlet n started running on e machine.

I stopped after 1/2 hr n went out to e pool. Oni 2 ladies were using e pool. I took off my shoes n jump into e water with my tights. I did not spent long in e water, juz abt 10min of soak to cool myself. I came out e pool after tat, pick up my ting n went to e pool toilet.

I went in turned right n had a shock! I tot nobody was inside n shock to c a naked mature man standing at e round unblocking n revealing urinal stroking his rock hard dick. He was in shock too but he has no return bcos he was cumming. 2-3 stroke after seeing me, he shot out his load into e urinal.

Quite a good looking uncle in his 50. Bushy below with a thick hard curvy dick. I place my ting on e wooden bench while watching him. I took off my tights n walk to e urinal with my oredi hard dick standing next to him. He saw my hard dick n gave me a smile. My hand went over to touch his still hard dick n he did not stop me. While stroking him his face reaction tell me his dick head was still very sensative after e cum. We proceeded inside e shower stall.

After closing e door he immediately ask me to suck him. I kneel down n put tat hard dick into my mouth sucking it. I lick n suck n stroke n nearly 10mins he whisper he was cumming. Before i can react he shot out his load around my lip n face. We had shower together in e stall but i did not stop playing his dick.

We had short conversation while drying ourselves at e wooden bench. He was a Thai Chinese, told me he was here on a business talk with e hotel management n will be leaving e next morning. Before leaving e toilet he gave me his room no. saying he will be back 10pm, asking me if i wanna go to his room for coffee. Yes, i knock on his door past 10. He came open e door in his white brief boxer. We talked for a short while n he rub his crotch saying he was quite horny. He pulled off his boxer revealing to me his rock hard dick. We spent e nite on his bed making sex. A strong uncle indeed.

50 still can be rock hard?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

24 minutes ago, fieldguy27 said:

Just a curious question, does frequent wanking affects the erection? And how often do you guys wank?

I think so la.just saw in fb.wanking is forcing penis to ejaculate, thus it weaken the penis. Dont wank. Fuck the pillow

55 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Sometimes i notice those guys who r married or seldom wank can maintain hard rock erection even at 50s n 60s.

I met one three years ago. Divorced. That time he 52. He can fuck me amd cum for three times in ine session. And still hard as steel. Another one is near 50. Same. 

16 minutes ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

I met one three years ago. Divorced. That time he 52. He can fuck me amd cum for three times in ine session. And still hard as steel. Another one is near 50. Same. 

Thats what some religion against wanking badly. Not sinful or wat. I think scientifically not good.

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Sometimes i notice those guys who r married or seldom wank can maintain hard rock erection even at 50s n 60s.

When i am in thailand clubhouse i came across few thai men around 50+ year old in the club shower room who love exhibit their nude. Saw 1 stroke in his cubicle across mine showing me his hard rock erection. On a different visit, 1 even walk with his hard rock erection in the locker area after his shower. He took some paper and start to wank on the wooden bench. I watched him shot out on his toilet paper then stood up and went into shower again. When he was done showering, his cock was still hard when he walked into the locker again. They are straight uncles but just love to show off.

1 hour ago, OutdoorFunGuy said:

I agree.

I hook up a local 50 year old divorced man from my office. Quite good with him during office hour and off work hour. Until one day he invited me over to his condo for swim. After finishing the swim, we came out of water, standing under the big umbrella table drying ourselves. When he turned himself facing me pulling his towel drying his back, i notice his blue swimming trunk protruding the shape of his erected cock. It was obviously big pointing side way and nearly coming out the waistband of his trunk. I look at him and he asked me "want a hot shower together upstair?" I was getting hard below too. We wrapped ourelves with towels and went up his house. He went into his bathroom preparing the water while i am in the kitchen helping on the drink. Soon he came out to the kitchen naked with a big hard cock pointing some degree left telling me "let's go in". I removed my towel and trunk, he saw my hard cock bounching when i walked to him. He gave a pinch on my face and we walked into the shower. His cock was hard like a rock through out the shower. I can see lots of veins on it and glans was really deep dark swollen when i am blowing him. He try holding the ejeculation but still dribble some under the shower. He requested to fuck me on his bed and i really enjoy every moment that day. We still sex frequently but on staycation in hotel because his 2 grown up children were at home.

Guest luvHunk
10 hours ago, fab said:

50 still can be rock hard?

y not ?

I dun agree men in 50 cnt haf a rock hard. 

m sure every men haf different body condition.

juz like chuando, m sure he still can haf a rock hard wif dat age n body. 

Guest ChnSubBtm

uncles are damn hot la. especially those manly top uncles. will give them my holes to rape. they are go aggressive and they know what bottoms wants. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Uyi said:

My partner is a 55yo uncle. He is good looking but has ED problem. Refuse to take Viagra. We had not fucked for more than a year. 

:o u mean u dun mind? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

:o u mean u dun mind? 

Those in love wont mind, those in lust will mind

Many donna what is rock hard. Only guys in 20s n below can ve rock hard dicks. 

Guys in 50s r fortunate if can maintain rubber hard dicks.

14 hours ago, Guest Uyi said:

My partner is a 55yo uncle. He is good looking but has ED problem. Refuse to take Viagra. We had not fucked for more than a year. 

Use his hand n tongue.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

23 minutes ago, fab said:

Many donna what is rock hard. Only guys in 20s n below can ve rock hard dicks. 

Guys in 50s r fortunate if can maintain rubber hard dicks.

Use his hand n tongue.

Exactly

encourage and go with him to the gym at least trice weekly and work out according to your own body types. lay off creatine - water retention and piss like crazy whole night.

also, several natural supplements which our own bodies have bit need more off will improve, like glutamine.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115172961

Saw hot uncle in Shogun kena cock attack on the sofa....many people enjoyed the show where the hot uncle's big cock was mercilessly attacked and milked....he shoot about 3 times. Hot uncle was strangely wearing tight white shorts and t shirt.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Saw hot uncle in Shogun kena cock attack on the sofa....many people enjoyed the show where the hot uncle's big cock was mercilessly attacked and milked....he shoot about 3 times. Hot uncle was strangely wearing tight white shorts and t shirt.

Dont pray pray. He wear tight2 to attract others lo.can cum 3x.shiok boy

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Shogun allowed customers to wear shorts and t shirt to walk around ?  I thought only towel around the waist.  

5 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Shogun allowed customers to wear shorts and t shirt to walk around ?  I thought only towel around the waist.  

I don't know about that.

That uncle worw shorts not tights...like those typical white shorts uncles wear at hawker or markets..except he is fit looking and shorts tight.

Rumour is that he is a straight man thats why he wore shorts..married with 2 young teenage children. He love to have sex with women but he cannot control when he fucks woman and shoots too fast.

Also he enjoys his cock to be controlled and cheaper to let man milk his cock than to fuck woman.

Sibei manly 

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic