Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

Guest PoorUncle
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Haha...dun like dat lah...dis uncle might haf got his cpf all cheated by 'lover'. 

How I wish I have cpf to retire. My cpf is not enough. 

He's much richer than me so I thought he's real. He always say he likes me but after sex for few times, he look for new meat again.

On 11/29/2017 at 6:53 PM, Guest PoorUncle said:

How I wish I have cpf to retire. My cpf is not enough. 

He's much richer than me so I thought he's real. He always say he likes me but after sex for few times, he look for new meat again.

Can't be too naive nowadays, there are always better choices out there.

• 3 weeks later...
ap_17284655402278-e1513986806413.jpg?qua
AP

Gilded gays Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen.

NOT SO BRIGHT

PRAISING “GOLD STAR” GAYS ISN’T JUST SILLY—IT’S IGNORANT AND DIVISIVE

By David Kaufman
December 23, 2017

Everyone knows that Bravo TV’s Andy Cohen is gay. But it wasn’t until recently that we learned he’s a Gold Star Gay. Unfamiliar with the term? Gold Star Gays are gay men who’ve never—ever!—had sex with a woman. Cohen is proudly Gold Star—as is, apparently, his ever-present sidekick, CNN host Anderson Cooper.

Former Girls star Andrew Rennel is not just gold-star, he’s a self described “pure bred” gay, while iconic financial guru Suze Orman proudly declared herself a “55 year-old virgin” earlier this year. And then there’s Jack McFarland—Will Truman’s charmingly (and aggressively) out and proud sidekick on the recent NBC reboot, Will and Grace. Indeed, Jack is not merely Gold-Star, he’s actually Platinum Star, because—owing to his C-section birth—he’s never come in contact with any vagina.

From Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to RuPaul’s Drag Race, there’s always been a level of convivial silliness about LGBT pop culture. But nothing has ever quite reached the sheer pettiness of the Gold Star phenomena. It’s not that there’s anything wrong—or necessarily right—about gays or lesbians who’ve only gone horizontal with their own gender. After all, same-sex attraction is at the core of LGBT identity.

The problem is that qualifying sexual histories with terms like “Gold Star” adds a level of competitiveness to LGBT identity that’s not only inane—it’s downright divisive. “Gold Star” suggests, in a sense, that there’s are right and wrong ways to be gay—and that folks like Cohen are writing the rules.

Not every gay person has had the ability—or, yes, privilege—to avoid “performing” heterosexuality before they were able to come out. Indeed, for many young men and women, “acting straight” isn’t just an expression of sexual ambiguity—it’s literally an act of survival. Embedded in communities where rejecting straightness can mean losing their families, jobs and even their lives, chasing some nebulous gilded star is as removed from their realities as…well…being a millionaire cable TV executive or heir to an American dynastic fortune.

Beyond the sheer elitism of the Gold Star goofiness, there’s also its lack of humanity. Sure, many gay folks intuitively understand and embrace their desire for the same sex from the get-go. But for most folks—including a large number of self-identified “straight” folks—sexuality is far more complex (and probably a lot more interesting). Their identity journeys are laced with levels of experimentation that fully acknowledge the limitless range of love, lust and sexual behaviors.

Sure, for gay folks this range can include moments of shame, frustration, and humiliation. But it’s these blips of discomfort that are often the catalyst for propelling the sexually questioning toward their ultimate same-sex destinies. Indeed, it’s the act of straight sex that often confirms that someone is truly gay.

The good news is that this whole Gold Star nonsense is already facing a backlash. Critics are not just chastising its futile competitiveness, but also the way Gold Star status excludes LGBTs with non-conventional gender and identity statuses (say, the bisexual or trans). In short, they’re asking why at a moment that has never demanded more community cohesiveness, some gay men insist on random—and downright rank—rankings.

It would be easy to say—and probably true—that celeb Gold Stars like Cohen and Cooper don’t actually take their status very seriously. That it’s far more shtick than fact. And that’s cool. But gays—especially white male gays—love nothing more than to make their worlds shiny and bright. But where does that leaves the LGBT masses whose stars don’t always rise to such lofty heights?

https://quartzy.qz.com/1164834/why-gold-star-gays-arent-a-good-thing/

Guest 无尘子
On 05/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, snowball said:

爽时有" 爱 ",越爽越爱 :) 

雪球大师道出凡人眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意六個識根的受。

On 05/12/2017 at 8:26 PM, fab said:

爱未必爽

爽肯定爱

几好大师又点醒了一切无常。智慧更胜一筹。

Was at siloso beach alone last monday morning. Went to e toilet for bathe at abt 11am & saw a late 40 yo man in his swim trunk peeing at e urinal. Waistband of his trunk was pulled down under his cock & his thick limpy meat dangling out his trunk with bush of hair was a turn on. Quite a hot uncle with a fit tanned meaty bod. I stood a few urinal away fr him & start my pee. I turned my head to haf a glimpse & quickly turned back when he saw. He stood tere for quite awhile & fr e corner of my eye i notice his hand kept moving. I slowly turned my head again & saw his cock was oredi hard while he was stroking it. A fat curved hard cock infront my eyes. I instantly went hard but he din bother to look at me all e while. Soon, i saw him shot out his loads into e urinal & then holding on to his cock, walking into 1 shower stall to press for water washing his cock. He pulled up his trunk waistband, adjusted his cock parking, tied up his trunk  & walking out steadily fr e shower stall & left e toilet. I was thinking wat a cool exhibitionism I juz met. Left e toilet after i m done & saw him under e shade packing up things with his wife & 2 young kids. He continue wearing oni his trunk, holding a haversack & they walked towards Rasa sentosa. Sexy daddy!

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Was at siloso beach alone last monday morning. Went to e toilet for bathe at abt 11am & saw a late 40 yo man in his swim trunk peeing at e urinal. Waistband of his trunk was pulled down under his cock & his thick limpy meat dangling out his trunk with bush of hair was a turn on. Quite a hot uncle with a fit tanned meaty bod. I stood a few urinal away fr him & start my pee. I turned my head to haf a glimpse & quickly turned back when he saw. He stood tere for quite awhile & fr e corner of my eye i notice his hand kept moving. I slowly turned my head again & saw his cock was oredi hard while he was stroking it. A fat curved hard cock infront my eyes. I instantly went hard but he din bother to look at me all e while. Soon, i saw him shot out his loads into e urinal & then holding on to his cock, walking into 1 shower stall to press for water washing his cock. He pulled up his trunk waistband, adjusted his cock parking, tied up his trunk  & walking out steadily fr e shower stall & left e toilet. I was thinking wat a cool exhibitionism I juz met. Left e toilet after i m done & saw him under e shade packing up things with his wife & 2 young kids. He continue wearing oni his trunk, holding a haversack & they walked towards Rasa sentosa. Sexy daddy!

Guess he was horny looking at yr kkj. Some married guys r simply.....

Some straight men just love showing to other men.

Showing their nude, their cock to other men do make them feel exciting good.

Especially when they are in nude and they knew some men are peeping at them, they will purposely show more. 

Not only you go hard but they may go hard too when they knew you are admiring his nude.

9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Lucky you

2 hours ago, Guest cool said:

Some straight men just love showing to other men.

Showing their nude, their cock to other men do make them feel exciting good.

Especially when they are in nude and they knew some men are peeping at them, they will purposely show more. 

Not only you go hard but they may go hard too when they knew you are admiring his nude.

I think sexual orientation has zero influence on exhibitionists. :) 

Love. 

I must say some uncles out tere do luv or dun mind showing others their nude. Especially those uncles who knew they r big below. I did came across few at public pool shower, str8 sauna, club hse shower facility n even 1 who work in e shipyard where i m working too.  He always shower without closing e door in our company toilet ,stood at e basin area in nude taking his time drying himself while talking to other colleague n even packing his bag in nude at e bench after dat.  Yes, indeed very long n thick flaccid he had n nice bushy hair n a tann tough bod.  I felt he did haf abit of exhibitionist personality bcos other colleagues do go nude but fast fast dry wif towel n put on undie n some came out e cubicles wrapped wif towel then pull up their undie under their towels. Frankly, dis uncle always make my evening!

39 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I must say some uncles out tere do luv or dun mind showing others their nude. Especially those uncles who knew they r big below. I did came across few at public pool shower, str8 sauna, club hse shower facility n even 1 who work in e shipyard where i m working too.  He always shower without closing e door in our company toilet ,stood at e basin area in nude taking his time drying himself while talking to other colleague n even packing his bag in nude at e bench after dat.  Yes, indeed very long n thick flaccid he had n nice bushy hair n a tann tough bod.  I felt he did haf abit of exhibitionist personality bcos other colleagues do go nude but fast fast dry wif towel n put on undie n some came out e cubicles wrapped wif towel then pull up their undie under their towels. Frankly, dis uncle always make my evening!

Yr shipyard got job vacancy

3 hours ago, cutejack said:

Yr shipyard got job vacancy

Escue moi go shipyard is to work not to slut.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

This reminds me of a platoon. He will walk from his bunk to the toilet with his towel on his shoulder with his 4 inches unerected thing flinging below. He will also do all his things all the while naked and talk to his bunk mates.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

14 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Another saint. 

Hehe.

Wanna slut go sauna.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

41 minutes ago, fab said:

This reminds me of a platoon. He will walk from his bunk to the toilet with his towel on his shoulder with his 4 inches unerected thing flinging below. He will also do all his things all the while naked and talk to his bunk mates.

Haha...last year on company short trip to phuket. Staying at a resort hotel and was 3 in a room. The resort has 2 blocks of hotels with a swimming pool in the middle below and all rooms balcony were facing each other across. I am staying with 2 colleagues, a 38 year old and a 45 year old. The 45 year old uncle was quite hot, used to gym a lot before he got married many years back. Of course his body now not so muscular but still maintain and can tell he use to work out.

We were back room very late around 2am after the drinking and I am the first one to go for my bathe. After I am done, I came out of toilet and saw uncle TOTALLY NAKED. He was standing and leaning on the balcony glass wall railing with a towel on his shoulder smoking talking to the 38 year colleague who was only wearing his underwear sitting on the balcony chair smoking too. I am a bit naughty after seeing, I took off the towel that was wrapped on my waist when walking towards the balcony and pretending to continue wiping dry my naked body joining them in the chat. I didn't stay long and went to put on my underwear. Uncle finished his smoke and went shower while the 38 year old continue at balcony playing on his phone.

Uncle went into the toilet without closing the toilet door and soon I heard urine splashing into toilet bowl water. I went knocking the door and told him I want take my body lotion. Just nice I saw the mirror reflection he was pulling and flipping his dick for the last drop of urine. He started asking me about the the meeting I went the other day while walking into the shower. I pretended picking up my toothbrush wanted to brush my tooth and continue the conversation with him inside while looking into the mirror admiring him in shower. I had a feeling he might knew I am watching him or he might be exhibiting his naked body to someone to see because he kept turning his body to the mirror especially when soaping and washing his dick.

Soon someone came knocking on our door, I saw a man in coat in the door peephole and I open the door half way trying to hide my lower body behind as I am wearing only underwear. Guess what? He was hotel manager, he told me someone across complain a man in our room was fully naked standing at balcony smoking, so reminded us to wear something not to stay bare naked at balcony. I told my colleagues and uncle replied "WTF people not sleeping and still awake at this hour looking at others across at balcony!"  Anyway, we 3 normally wearing underwear in room and sleeping. Uncle still smoke at balcony but wore an underwear. Still able to see him in naked for 2 days when he was preparing to go for his bathe and 'cat walking' a while in room after his bathe before putting on his underwear. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Lim said:

Haha...last year on company short trip to phuket. Staying at a resort hotel and was 3 in a room. The resort has 2 blocks of hotels with a swimming pool in the middle below and all rooms balcony were facing each other across. I am staying with 2 colleagues, a 38 year old and a 45 year old. The 45 year old uncle was quite hot, used to gym a lot before he got married many years back. Of course his body now not so muscular but still maintain and can tell he use to work out.

We were back room very late around 2am after the drinking and I am the first one to go for my bathe. After I am done, I came out of toilet and saw uncle TOTALLY NAKED. He was standing and leaning on the balcony glass wall railing with a towel on his shoulder smoking talking to the 38 year colleague who was only wearing his underwear sitting on the balcony chair smoking too. I am a bit naughty after seeing, I took off the towel that was wrapped on my waist when walking towards the balcony and pretending to continue wiping dry my naked body joining them in the chat. I didn't stay long and went to put on my underwear. Uncle finished his smoke and went shower while the 38 year old continue at balcony playing on his phone.

Uncle went into the toilet without closing the toilet door and soon I heard urine splashing into toilet bowl water. I went knocking the door and told him I want take my body lotion. Just nice I saw the mirror reflection he was pulling and flipping his dick for the last drop of urine. He started asking me about the the meeting I went the other day while walking into the shower. I pretended picking up my toothbrush wanted to brush my tooth and continue the conversation with him inside while looking into the mirror admiring him in shower. I had a feeling he might knew I am watching him or he might be exhibiting his naked body to someone to see because he kept turning his body to the mirror especially when soaping and washing his dick.

Soon someone came knocking on our door, I saw a man in coat in the door peephole and I open the door half way trying to hide my lower body behind as I am wearing only underwear. Guess what? He was hotel manager, he told me someone across complain a man in our room was fully naked standing at balcony smoking, so reminded us to wear something not to stay bare naked at balcony. I told my colleagues and uncle replied "WTF people not sleeping and still awake at this hour looking at others across at balcony!"  Anyway, we 3 normally wearing underwear in room and sleeping. Uncle still smoke at balcony but wore an underwear. Still able to see him in naked for 2 days when he was preparing to go for his bathe and 'cat walking' a while in room after his bathe before putting on his underwear. 

Stop calling 45yo middle aged man uncle ok. Brother.how old r u btw.lol

4 minutes ago, Guest Lim said:

Got free cock to see also wanna complain. Must be spore tourist la. Sibeh.

• 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

Did not have any encounters for some time liao. Unexpectedly, got 3 incidents yesterday.

My uncle fell sick and I had to take urgent leave to accompany him to polyclinic, by the time we left the clinic, it was afternoon liao.

We packed some food back to his place and after eating, he took his medicine and totally passed out. I tidied up around his flat and realized his water jug was empty, then when I wanted to boil water, I found the gas had run out. Called for gas and waited for delivery.

When delivery arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, I've seen the delivery man a few times before when visiting my uncle, he likes to park at the nearby carpark and play with his handphone.

He looked about late 40s, tall, dark and hairy chinese. totally my type. And he had his shirt off and around his neck while delivering. I was struggling to control myself liao.

Let him in and he took the gas cylinder into the kitchen to change for me.

I followed him to the kitchen and watched while he changed the cylinder. The connector had some issues and he squatted down to check what was wrong.

He was wearing those uncle type tennis shorts and when he squatted, his cock came out partially through the legs, I gulped.

He looked down and adjusted himself, then apologized, wife went to Genting and he was lazy to wear underwear and wash.

I joked," wah, then if get hard, how?" He laughed and made a jerking motion with his hand. He finished fixing the connection and I went to my wallet to get money to pay him. Took a packet drink to offer him as well. He was very happy and thanked me, opening right away to drink.

I decided to try my luck and commented," You are very big hor?" He laughed again and told me," Quite big, when I was younger, back in Malaysia, I fucked a lot of girls in my home town."

I went, "wah!" again. he happily went on to boast to me," That's why I had to come to Singapore to work , I got into trouble for being too horny, quite a few good girls all got their virginity eaten by me! I even got to fuck quite a few people's wives! They all loved to get fuck by me cos I can do a few times a night! But a few of them got pregnant and I had to run."

I was quite surprised by how much he shared and my jaw dropped. He laughed," Hard to believe hor? A 50 plus gas delivery man last time can be playboy." I gasped," you over 50?!"

He replied,"yeah lar, or not you think I how old?" I said,"I thought 40 plus nia." He smiled.

At this point, I glanced downwards and realised his shorts were tented, VERY tented. I gaped at it. He saw and said," wah lao, you make me think about those days, now I hard liao, some more I few weeks never released liao."

I stupidly asked him," How you usually release and how come you didn't?"

He replied," Pah chiu cheng (masturbate) la, my wife close shop liao, dun let me touch her de. I too tired from work last few weeks to PCC."

Then he asked," eh can let me use your toilet?" I smiled," You want to PCC ar? Can I see?" He seemed a bit taken aback," I man leh, why you want to see?"

I replied," Never see so big before mah!" He seemed quite pleased by by compliment," ok lor, let you see!"

We went back to the kitchen and he put his shirt over a chair, then to my surprise, he just took his shorts off there as well and put it on the same chair before walking into the shower.

He started jerking right away and said," should be quite fast, I very horny."

I went in also and said," wait leh, I want to see more closely!"

I knelt down in front of him and went,"wah...." He was about 7" sticking 45 degrees upwards."

He told me,"Old liao, last time it will go straight up de"

I took the shower hose and sprayed water on his cock.

He laughed, Don't play la!"

I put back the hose and leaned forward,  wrapping my lips around his cock head.

He went,"Wei!!!" then gasped,"Ah...!!!"

My tongue went all over his cock head, and he continued moaning.

I'd like to think it was my 'superior' sucking skills, but likely it was more because he was really horny and pented up.

In 2-3 mins time, he suddenly jerked, and I felt his cock expand and surge, flooding my mouth with his cum. I swallowed everything.

He was panting loudly. Then he pull out from my mouth, he seemed embarrassed," eh you like men ar?"

l smiled," nice or not?" He replied," shiok lar! but this is the first time another man touch me, feels weird sia!"

I told him," don't think so much, shiok can liao!" He shrugged. and reached for the hose to rinse his cock.

I walked out from the shower and used the kitchen sink to gargle.

When he walked out, I realised he was still hard, but 90 degrees angle now instead of 45 like just now.

He started to reach for his shorts and I asked," still hard ar?"

He laughed sheepishly," yeah, still quite horny, but never mind la"

I said," like that you put on liao, still can see your cock hard de."

He looked at me," then how?"

I grinned," then pulled him into my uncle's spare bedroom, then told him, "you lie down 1st, wait for me"

I went out, close the main gate and door, went to my uncle's bedroom to check on him, still completely out. I went back to the gas guy.

I took my time with him the second time, using everything I know to pleasure him.

I wanted him to last longer, so I stopped sucking him when I felt his cock twitched, and asked him," What was your most memorable sex encounter?"

He was like," oi I about to shoot, suck finish 1st la!" I refused, "tell me 1st!"

He groaned, then thought a bit then sighed," Should be while I was working for a resort, I was a service man for one of the villas. Got one time, this newly married couple came for their honeymoon. The guy got dead drunk the 1st night and vomited all over himself, I helped the wife strip him and put him to bed. Long story short, I seduced his new wife and took her virginity while he was sleeping beside us" I gaped at him. He said," Told you I'm a horny fucker liao mah! Eh, suck finish leh!"

I went down on him again and got a 2nd healthy load from him. He went down completely this time.

He put on his clothes and left after that. tried to get his number, but he din want, said, if got luck, will see him around again. Haiz

I'll continue the other 2 incidents which are peeping/voyeur incidents later, post too long liao, and I also need to release. lol 

I leaked while reading this. 

1 hour ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

Did not have any encounters for some time liao. Unexpectedly, got 3 incidents yesterday.

My uncle fell sick and I had to take urgent leave to accompany him to polyclinic, by the time we left the clinic, it was afternoon liao.

We packed some food back to his place and after eating, he took his medicine and totally passed out. I tidied up around his flat and realized his water jug was empty, then when I wanted to boil water, I found the gas had run out. Called for gas and waited for delivery.

When delivery arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, I've seen the delivery man a few times before when visiting my uncle, he likes to park at the nearby carpark and play with his handphone.

He looked about late 40s, tall, dark and hairy chinese. totally my type. And he had his shirt off and around his neck while delivering. I was struggling to control myself liao.

I followed him to the kitchen and watched while he changed the cylinder. The connector had some issues and he squatted down to check what was wrong.

He was wearing those uncle type tennis shorts and when he squatted, his cock came out partially through the legs, I gulped.

He looked down and adjusted himself, then apologized, wife went to Genting and he was lazy to wear underwear and wash.

I joked," wah, then if get hard, how?" He laughed and made a jerking motion with his hand. He finished fixing the connection and I went to my wallet to get money to pay him. Took a packet drink to offer him as well. He was very happy and thanked me, opening right away to drink.

I decided to try my luck and commented," You are very big hor?" He laughed again and told me," Quite big, when I was younger, back in Malaysia, I fucked a lot of girls in my home town."

I went, "wah!" again. he happily went on to boast to me," That's why I had to come to Singapore to work , I got into trouble for being too horny, quite a few good girls all got their virginity eaten by me! I even got to fuck quite a few people's wives! They all loved to get fuck by me cos I can do a few times a night! But a few of them got pregnant and I had to run."

I was quite surprised by how much he shared and my jaw dropped. He laughed," Hard to believe hor? A 50 plus gas delivery man last time can be playboy." I gasped," you over 50?!"

He replied,"yeah lar, or not you think I how old?" I said,"I thought 40 plus nia." He smiled.

At this point, I glanced downwards and realised his shorts were tented, VERY tented. I gaped at it. He saw and said," wah lao, you make me think about those days, now I hard liao, some more I few weeks never released liao."

He replied," Pah chiu cheng (masturbate) la, my wife close shop liao, dun let me touch her de. I too tired from work last few weeks to PCC."

Then he asked," eh can let me use your toilet?" I smiled," You want to PCC ar? Can I see?" He seemed a bit taken aback," I man leh, why you want to see?"

I replied," Never see so big before mah!" He seemed quite pleased by by compliment," ok lor, let you see!"

We went back to the kitchen and he put his shirt over a chair, then to my surprise, he just took his shorts off there as well and put it on the same chair before walking into the shower.

I knelt down in front of him and went,"wah...." He was about 7" sticking 45 degrees upwards."

I'd like to think it was my 'superior' sucking skills, but likely it was more because he was really horny and pented up.

In 2-3 mins time, he suddenly jerked, and I felt his cock expand and surge, flooding my mouth with his cum. I swallowed everything.

He was panting loudly. Then he pull out from my mouth, he seemed embarrassed," eh you like men ar?"

l smiled," nice or not?" He replied," shiok lar! but this is the first time another man touch me, feels weird sia!"

I told him," don't think so much, shiok can liao!" He shrugged. and reached for the hose to rinse his cock.

When he walked out, I realised he was still hard, but 90 degrees angle now instead of 45 like just now.

I grinned," then pulled him into my uncle's spare bedroom, then told him, "you lie down 1st, wait for me"

I went out, close the main gate and door, went to my uncle's bedroom to check on him, still completely out. I went back to the gas guy.

I took my time with him the second time, using everything I know to pleasure him.

I wanted him to last longer, so I stopped sucking him when I felt his cock twitched, and asked him," What was your most memorable sex encounter?"

He was like," oi I about to shoot, suck finish 1st la!" I refused, "tell me 1st!"

He groaned, then thought a bit then sighed," Should be while I was working for a resort, I was a service man for one of the villas. Got one time, this newly married couple came for their honeymoon. The guy got dead drunk the 1st night and vomited all over himself, I helped the wife strip him and put him to bed. Long story short, I seduced his new wife and took her virginity while he was sleeping beside us" I gaped at him. He said," Told you I'm a horny fucker liao mah! Eh, suck finish leh!"

I went down on him again and got a 2nd healthy load from him. He went down completely this time.

He put on his clothes and left after that. tried to get his number, but he din want, said, if got luck, will see him around again. Haiz

I'll continue the other 2 incidents which are peeping/voyeur incidents later, post too long liao, and I also need to release. lol 

You are super 

i am so proud of you 

Nice encounter!! Everything so timely ... straight, rugged (?), sweaty (?), manly, uncle (age I mean), horny, big cock (7"), non-homophobic, willing to give it a try even though first time with man (or lust has taken over his rationality?) .... Mmm ... any reason why he did not want to leave his number? Still a straight uncle? Faithful to wife? No reason to look for external sex? ^_^

Guest GasDelivery
3 hours ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

I had a similar encounter about 6 yrs back. Want read about it then I share if not then I won't write. 

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nice encounter!! Everything so timely ... straight, rugged (?), sweaty (?), manly, uncle (age I mean), horny, big cock (7"), non-homophobic, willing to give it a try even though first time with man (or lust has taken over his rationality?) .... Mmm ... any reason why he did not want to leave his number? Still a straight uncle? Faithful to wife? No reason to look for external sex? ^_^

Denial stage 

I been through :doh:

3 hours ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

to the extent of telling u lazy to wash underwear? n every time u visit uncle, the gas need to be delivered?

hopefully the next 2 incidents is not the same guy again

To continue with the other 2 incidents, even though I seem to have offended some people.

I left my uncle's place pretty late that night, close to 1 am, after making sure he was much better.

Decided to walk down the stairs instead of taking the lift. 2 levels down, I smelt cigarette smoke and I peeked at the common corridor at that floor.

It was one of my uncle's neighbour/friend, he was standing outside his flat smoking, and he was only wearing a towel around his waist.

I quite like this man, had a crush on him while growing up, would always be excited if I ran into him while visiting my uncle.

I watched him for a couple of minutes, then saw him take the last gulp from a beer can on the parapet and walked back into his flat.

I didn't hear his door close though, and waited a bit thinking he might come out again. When he didn't, I decided to walk over and try and peek into his flat.

The rest of his neighbours all shut their doors and windows already, should be asleep. I  stopped just before his flat and peeked sideways into his living room through his door.

He was sitting on his sofa and looking intently at his TV. From my angle, looks like I can see between his legs if he shifts while sitting. So I continued peeking, hoping to catch a glimpse of his cock. Turns out I didn't have to, a couple of minutes later, he stood up, and removed his towel! He placed the towel beside him and sat back down. Then he started to fondle his cock.

He was probably watching porn. Watched him jerk his cock for close to 10 mins, then suddenly stood up and kind of half squatted, he was cumming and he squirted onto the coffee table in front of him. Then saw him take his towel, wiped his cock, which was going down already, and then he used that towel to wipe the table top clean, and wrapped it around his waist again. 

Then he sat down and took a remote control and pointed it at his TV. He closed his eyes after that, and I decided to leave.

Walked back along the corridor to the stairs, but before I reached it, the lift on that floor opened and an auntie neighbour came out! Nowhere to run! She stays 2 units away from the man, and I greeted her in front of her front door. She smiled at me," Visiting your uncle? So late then go home? How come you're here? Looking for me or uncle ar?"

Lucky I thought fast," Yeah, visiting uncle, he's sick, was taking care of him, that's why so late then go home. Came down here to see whether your next door neighbour's plants got flower or not." She laughed," You are too late! They opened last week, we even got consolation prize in 4D!"

I laughed as well," Good for you all! How come you come back so late? Went shopping? How's Ah Kong? And where's uncle?"

At this moment, the man I was peeping at came out, smiled at both of us, I saw him take a slightly longer look at me, then went back into his flat and closed his gate and doors.

Shit! Did he guessed that I was peeping earlier?!

Auntie replied," Yeah went shopping, go at this hour better, nobody to fight with, it's opened 24hrs anyway! Ah Kong is getting better, we got a maid to help take care of him. Uncle went back with her to buy rice and oil. Haiyo, old liao la, you know we went out intending to buy the rice and oil, but end up chatting with 6th floor auntie there, and we forgot the 2 most important things!"

I laughed again," Wah now got maid leh! Should just send her to buy the things mah."

Auntie shook her head," I wanted to buy eggs also, she don't know how to choose de, and uncle don't trust her with money. You know him lah!"

I smiled," Ok la auntie, you better go back and rest, I need to go also."

"Ok, I will go take a look at your uncle tomorrow also, better hurry up and go back now, late liao!"

"Thank you, auntie!"

I cut through an open car park to walk home, while cutting between 2 vans, I heard a girl giggling," Naughty! Don't want la"

Then a man's voice," Come la, want la" I froze, that voice was uncle's, the husband of the auntie I just chatted with!

I peeked out from between the vans, uncle was pulling her to the utilities structure, They went round the side and below the staircase. The structure had a perimeter of bushes around it, I went to the back and peeped between the bushes. Uncle and the girl were sitting on a mattress, he was fondling her and kissing her. Next, he actually made her strip naked and proceeded to strip himself naked as well! Then he made her lie down on the mattress and got on top of her, saw him kiss her again for a couple of mins, then he started screwing her, uncle was quite vigorous for his age. A few mins later, I saw him suddenly stand up and turn to the side, saw uncle's cock was the upwards curving type, he was cumming and shooting it on the ground.

They quickly got dressed and left. I went in and saw uncle's semen on the ground, not a lot.

I'm still a bit shocked, cos this is something I would never have expected from that uncle, he's the decent type. Ah well!

12 hours ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

I cut through an open car park to walk home, while cutting between 2 vans, I heard a girl giggling," Naughty! Don't want la"

Then a man's voice," Come la, want la" I froze, that voice was uncle's, the husband of the auntie I just chatted with!

I peeked out from between the vans, uncle was pulling her to the utilities structure . . .

Wait! Is the girl the maid that the auntie was talking about?!!  :twisted:

Guest GasDelivery
On Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 6:18 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Share share 

6 years back, he was the man who deliver and change the gas tank for the stalls in the coffee shop where my parents were selling food at. As he was also a good friend of the coffeeshop owner, he will normally turn up at night at the coffeeshop joining the owner and their group of frequent drinker there. He was a man who always carrying a smile on his face and was friendly to every seller and of course including me. 

It was quite late that night when all stalls owner have cleaned up, closed and left. My parents went on a holiday and shortage of manpower made me staying late washing the last few things before heading home. When I was washing, I saw him came late joining his drinking group outside. He told the owner he was sweaty and dirty because he just finish fixing some dirty gas pipe from other place and wanted to use the toilet to shower first. He carry a plastic bag with him, walking past my stall and smiling at me saying "oei...haven go home yet ah?" 

After i m done I decided to go to the toilet hoping if i can catch something. Nice smell of body wash when i entered. He was using the first cubicle where there was a water hose inside for washing. Water was flowing out from his cubicle and clear reflection of his naked back and butt can be seen on the floor. He was soon done and he turn around to the door grabbing his thing from the plastic bag hang there. And now I clearly see his frontal nude on the water reflection. Seems that his cock was half hard and it was bouncing around when he was drying his hair with his towel. I went back to my stall after that.

He saw me at my stall after exiting the toilet and stop by to chat with me. He wore a stringdraw cotton shorts and singlet and I did notice his cock was like bouncing on the shorts when he was walking towards me. Freeballing i presume! I m also aware he always like to stare at me. I caught him a few times but i didn't think much. We chat for quite awhile outside the table and he offered to give me a ride home when everyone was leaving for the night. 

Driving into the carpark he said "wow...old 5 room point block flat. Should be big?"  I answer him "ya...want go up have a look?"  "Oh...is late is it convenience ?" he said. "My parents went holiday, i m alone, no worry." I answer him. I took a beer for him and he stay for a while. After an hour of chat he say he wanted to go pee. I didn't heard the close of toilet door so I took the empty beer can and walk to the dustbin at my basin pretending throwing. I turn my head and saw him peeing. He turn his head too, saw me and smile at me when his urine still flowing out his cock. "bro, nice thick limpy cock!" I told him. He laughed and kept flipping his cock after that. I walked away to the fridge

He came out with a huge tent on his cotton short. I was 'shy' at first but told myself to go for it. I asked him "bro, why are you hard below?" and he answer me "I got excited after you told me my cock is thick loh haha!" I brought my guts and ask in a joking way if he needs my help. He went to the sofa sat down and gave me a stare then pulled down his cotton shorts. His hard cock 'jump' out from the waist band of his shorts. His hard cock was curved like a crescent, I got instantly hard after seeing. I went to him and he opened his thigh wide before i kneel infront of him started to suck his hard. 

I naked myself and went on pulling up his singlet. We proceeded to my bedroom soon. He was quite wild on bed. He mouth fuck me for a while, his cock head was dark swollen and hard and I can felt those protruding veins on his hard cock on my tongue and lip. He wanted to fuck me raw at first but i insisted a rubber. I took out a box of condom from my drawer that i think has already expired but didn't care much. He wanted me to help him roll that rubber over his hard cock. Kneeling over my chest with his hard cock in front my face, i help him roll that rubber over his cock. He started the missionary fuck when we were kissing passionately. It was quite painful with that thick cock but i was enjoying.

He told me in the shower he was 48 year old and was divorce long time. He told me he long wanted to try fuck a guy and he did enjoy it just now. Thinking it was Monday the next day and I need not open for business on Monday, so i asked him to stay for the night. We slept in nude and before the sleep we were still cuddling on bed kissing hard while my hand contine to stroke his hard cock. He woke me up around 5am and wanted to fuck me again before leaving for his home to change for work. The foreplay and fuck lasted an hour. Through out the morning shower he still maintain a hard cock. He told me he has not been that horny for a long time already. He kept rubbing his soapy hard cock in between my butt crack and soon he cuddle me very hard from behind and i felt his body trembled a few times before he ejeculated again.

He stay overnight at my place for 1 week plus before my parents return from holiday.The everynight sex was awesome, in living hall, in kitchen, in toilet. Sadly our relationship did not last. He married a beer promoter after a year. Seldom see him at coffeeshop after his married and with new drinking law timing the group also not active anymore. But we still stay in touch by whatsapp and  manage to have 1 or 2 times a year with him till now, hotel of course.

Guest Be happy

6 months ago, I just had a great time with this stocky hot, skinhead uncle whom I get to know in a st8 club. I visited this club with a st8 friend to chill last year, and happen to met this him, whom is a regular there. So for the sake of seeing him often, I started to go every weekend, just to get a chance to talk and drink with him, so thruout this whole year, we become friend and I got to know that he is married with 3 kids and his elderest child is just one year younger then me, so he said that I could actually be his son already, upon hearing this I thought he is just comparing my age as to his children, so I never probe further, but actual fact is , I drying to call him daddy.

6 months ago, we got a chance to travel together on a 5 days trip, together with some other regular customer in that club. I was so happy to know that we would be sharing the same room on that trip. 

During the first night, he ask me to lie beside him, on the same bed to chit chat. we started a conversation which eventually led to sex topic, and I was shock that he came out very frankly that he can also do with guys. Thou I was shock, but was excited to hear him saying that, As I always have a crush on him, I told him that in fact I am gay also, He laughed and say that he already knew, while saying, his hand already on my crotch, without any need to clarify further, we had our first fun that night.

after action, he told me I still owe him an answer to his question which he asked few months back, I was puzzled as to what question did he asked me before, he told me that he do not want a lover, neither is he looking for a sex buddy, he just want an obedient son who can have fun with. and ask me whether do I want to be his son, that's his question, which he already hinted to me months ago when he told me that my age could be his son. 

Of cos I wanted badly, and now we are leading a daddy and son relationship, hanging out together quite often and things are working out well on us.

Guest kian wee iec97
6 hours ago, Guest Be happy said:

6 months ago, I just had a great time with this stocky hot, skinhead uncle whom I get to know in a st8 club. I visited this club with a st8 friend to chill last year, and happen to met this him, whom is a regular there. So for the sake of seeing him often, I started to go every weekend, just to get a chance to talk and drink with him, so thruout this whole year, we become friend and I got to know that he is married with 3 kids and his elderest child is just one year younger then me, so he said that I could actually be his son already, upon hearing this I thought he is just comparing my age as to his children, so I never probe further, but actual fact is , I drying to call him daddy.

6 months ago, we got a chance to travel together on a 5 days trip, together with some other regular customer in that club. I was so happy to know that we would be sharing the same room on that trip. 

During the first night, he ask me to lie beside him, on the same bed to chit chat. we started a conversation which eventually led to sex topic, and I was shock that he came out very frankly that he can also do with guys. Thou I was shock, but was excited to hear him saying that, As I always have a crush on him, I told him that in fact I am gay also, He laughed and say that he already knew, while saying, his hand already on my crotch, without any need to clarify further, we had our first fun that night.

after action, he told me I still owe him an answer to his question which he asked few months back, I was puzzled as to what question did he asked me before, he told me that he do not want a lover, neither is he looking for a sex buddy, he just want an obedient son who can have fun with. and ask me whether do I want to be his son, that's his question, which he already hinted to me months ago when he told me that my age could be his son. 

Of cos I wanted badly, and now we are leading a daddy and son relationship, hanging out together quite often and things are working out well on us.

i am super happy that things went well on your side. why don't you start to attend masses together? it will bring your daddy-son relationship into new level by including a spiritual dimension. just speaking from my very own experience.

4 hours ago, Guest kian wee iec97 said:

i am super happy that things went well on your side. why don't you start to attend masses together? it will bring your daddy-son relationship into new level by including a spiritual dimension. just speaking from my very own experience.

Please do share with us about your own experience(s).. :D

On 1/29/2018 at 1:38 AM, Guest Be happy said:

lovely

On 1/29/2018 at 1:38 AM, Guest Be happy said:

Nicee..Share share some of your experience hehe

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic