Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

1 hour ago, manehiso said:

Ogle only? Nothing happened? 

Can ogle... my office is a shoplot, next to a coffeeshop... too open to public... at one point, I got close enough to sniff...

1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Men used their bodies when twenties. Men used their hands when thirties. 

Men used their eyes when forties. 

Men used their mouth when fifties.

men used their imagination when sixties.

I'm at the using eyes stage... going to have to use my mouth soon...

51 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Can recommend?  My storeroom lighting has a problem.

Sorry... I'm in KL... you willing to pay transportation? Haha...

Haha... I ogle at my cargo manager in my office too. Crazy for him! Cool look, over 1.8m tall, fit bod, wearing spec, riding motorbike. I m more crazy into him after seeing his kkj at the urinal. Kept thinking of him while masturbating. :P

On 2/9/2018 at 12:53 AM, Guest Painter said:

XXX was at his late 40s when i get to know him. We were from a small painting company, he was a full timer & i m just doing it as an odd job while still slacking around after my NS. XXX was an ex convict, he was a manly looking thug with quite a buff fit body & clean shaven head. He does turn me on! One day, i got a painting job with XXX at an empty condo unit. Throughout the painting, his upper body was naked wearing only his jeans & boots. His sweaty body was really a turn on ! His grey Byford underwear waistband was exposed above his jeans & his happy trail below his belly button all the way into his underwear was sexy. At the end of the day after the painting, XXX went to close & lock the wooden door before he proceed to shower. XXX took off his boots & stripped off his jeans & underwear in the empty kitchen when i m keeping my things. I saw him totally in nude squatting there searching his bag. Just as i m admiring his nude, he tilted his head & caught me looking at him. He stare at me for a few seconds half way doing his bag & finally ask me

"oei XXXX , why you looking at me? You like see me naked or you want see my lan jiao?  Come la shower together i let you see.....How....Want anot? My lan jiao sibei hard already !"

He stand up showing me his erected cock & walk into the toilet. My heart was beating fast, he continue asking me into the toilet when i heard water running out the hose. Seems like no turning back! I stripped off everything & stand outside the toilet with my hard cock. He smile at me & i went in. He was holding the water hose & running the water on his long curvy thick hard cock. I sit on the toilet bowl & start to enjoy his cock while he was standing in front of me. He grab my head tightly & mouth fuck me hard. He pause his hard cock in my mouth asking me to suck hard & ejaculated............TBC

Pleeeaaassseeee continue! :P

16 hours ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Men used their bodies when twenties. Men used their hands when thirties. 

Men used their eyes when forties. 

Men used their mouth when fifties.

men used their imagination when sixties.

So.... men never actually use brain?... :lol:

On 27/01/2018 at 2:34 PM, Icyfrozen78 said:

Did not have any encounters for some time liao. Unexpectedly, got 3 incidents yesterday.

My uncle fell sick and I had to take urgent leave to accompany him to polyclinic, by the time we left the clinic, it was afternoon liao.

We packed some food back to his place and after eating, he took his medicine and totally passed out. I tidied up around his flat and realized his water jug was empty, then when I wanted to boil water, I found the gas had run out. Called for gas and waited for delivery.

When delivery arrived, I was pleasantly surprised, I've seen the delivery man a few times before when visiting my uncle, he likes to park at the nearby carpark and play with his handphone.

He looked about late 40s, tall, dark and hairy chinese. totally my type. And he had his shirt off and around his neck while delivering. I was struggling to control myself liao.

Let him in and he took the gas cylinder into the kitchen to change for me.

I followed him to the kitchen and watched while he changed the cylinder. The connector had some issues and he squatted down to check what was wrong.

He was wearing those uncle type tennis shorts and when he squatted, his cock came out partially through the legs, I gulped.

He looked down and adjusted himself, then apologized, wife went to Genting and he was lazy to wear underwear and wash.

I joked," wah, then if get hard, how?" He laughed and made a jerking motion with his hand. He finished fixing the connection and I went to my wallet to get money to pay him. Took a packet drink to offer him as well. He was very happy and thanked me, opening right away to drink.

I decided to try my luck and commented," You are very big hor?" He laughed again and told me," Quite big, when I was younger, back in Malaysia, I fucked a lot of girls in my home town."

I went, "wah!" again. he happily went on to boast to me," That's why I had to come to Singapore to work , I got into trouble for being too horny, quite a few good girls all got their virginity eaten by me! I even got to fuck quite a few people's wives! They all loved to get fuck by me cos I can do a few times a night! But a few of them got pregnant and I had to run."

I was quite surprised by how much he shared and my jaw dropped. He laughed," Hard to believe hor? A 50 plus gas delivery man last time can be playboy." I gasped," you over 50?!"

He replied,"yeah lar, or not you think I how old?" I said,"I thought 40 plus nia." He smiled.

At this point, I glanced downwards and realised his shorts were tented, VERY tented. I gaped at it. He saw and said," wah lao, you make me think about those days, now I hard liao, some more I few weeks never released liao."

I stupidly asked him," How you usually release and how come you didn't?"

He replied," Pah chiu cheng (masturbate) la, my wife close shop liao, dun let me touch her de. I too tired from work last few weeks to PCC."

Then he asked," eh can let me use your toilet?" I smiled," You want to PCC ar? Can I see?" He seemed a bit taken aback," I man leh, why you want to see?"

I replied," Never see so big before mah!" He seemed quite pleased by by compliment," ok lor, let you see!"

We went back to the kitchen and he put his shirt over a chair, then to my surprise, he just took his shorts off there as well and put it on the same chair before walking into the shower.

He started jerking right away and said," should be quite fast, I very horny."

I went in also and said," wait leh, I want to see more closely!"

I knelt down in front of him and went,"wah...." He was about 7" sticking 45 degrees upwards."

He told me,"Old liao, last time it will go straight up de"

I took the shower hose and sprayed water on his cock.

He laughed, Don't play la!"

I put back the hose and leaned forward,  wrapping my lips around his cock head.

He went,"Wei!!!" then gasped,"Ah...!!!"

My tongue went all over his cock head, and he continued moaning.

I'd like to think it was my 'superior' sucking skills, but likely it was more because he was really horny and pented up.

In 2-3 mins time, he suddenly jerked, and I felt his cock expand and surge, flooding my mouth with his cum. I swallowed everything.

He was panting loudly. Then he pull out from my mouth, he seemed embarrassed," eh you like men ar?"

l smiled," nice or not?" He replied," shiok lar! but this is the first time another man touch me, feels weird sia!"

I told him," don't think so much, shiok can liao!" He shrugged. and reached for the hose to rinse his cock.

I walked out from the shower and used the kitchen sink to gargle.

When he walked out, I realised he was still hard, but 90 degrees angle now instead of 45 like just now.

He started to reach for his shorts and I asked," still hard ar?"

He laughed sheepishly," yeah, still quite horny, but never mind la"

I said," like that you put on liao, still can see your cock hard de."

He looked at me," then how?"

I grinned," then pulled him into my uncle's spare bedroom, then told him, "you lie down 1st, wait for me"

I went out, close the main gate and door, went to my uncle's bedroom to check on him, still completely out. I went back to the gas guy.

I took my time with him the second time, using everything I know to pleasure him.

I wanted him to last longer, so I stopped sucking him when I felt his cock twitched, and asked him," What was your most memorable sex encounter?"

He was like," oi I about to shoot, suck finish 1st la!" I refused, "tell me 1st!"

He groaned, then thought a bit then sighed," Should be while I was working for a resort, I was a service man for one of the villas. Got one time, this newly married couple came for their honeymoon. The guy got dead drunk the 1st night and vomited all over himself, I helped the wife strip him and put him to bed. Long story short, I seduced his new wife and took her virginity while he was sleeping beside us" I gaped at him. He said," Told you I'm a horny fucker liao mah! Eh, suck finish leh!"

I went down on him again and got a 2nd healthy load from him. He went down completely this time.

He put on his clothes and left after that. tried to get his number, but he din want, said, if got luck, will see him around again. Haiz

I'll continue the other 2 incidents which are peeping/voyeur incidents later, post too long liao, and I also need to release. lol 

No more encounter with the delivery man?

On 2/11/2018 at 12:51 PM, SKYT said:

No more encounter with the delivery man?

On 2/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, nonsense said:

Yaaa yaaa more stories pls! :pray: haha

Got run into him a couple more times since the incident, but always got family around, so not convenient.

He didn't avoid me or give me the cold shoulder though, always nod and smile, so i guess I just have to wait for opportunity.

15 hours ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

Got run into him a couple more times since the incident, but always got family around, so not convenient.

He didn't avoid me or give me the cold shoulder though, always nod and smile, so i guess I just have to wait for opportunity.

interesting to read about this mature uncle 's past sex stories. he can fuck a girl a few times a night. With a big 7" tool down there. he even seduced a married woman in front of her drunk husband. I want to try him.

Edited by likeitbig

• 2 weeks later...

omg!! there are so many hot juicy stories here and i almost wanked at some of it!!

well, basically most of my sex dates are guys above 40s and im always attracted to men around this age (of cz with hot bodies and manly behavior). 

Few years back (around 2013 or 2014) when i was back at my hometown in Malaysia, a small town, i came across this profile on grindr. The photo looks like some old photo (such as those photos taken by analog camera with film back in the 90s or early 2000) and the guy in the photo looks like those indon masseur, in the early or mid 40s, tanned skin with big arms and big frame.

Since i was too boring at my hometown, i decided to approach him as my hometown is a very small town and basically everyone knows everyone and i have never seen this guy before, so i thought highly likely that it is a fake photo. 

So we chatted, and eventually proceed to chat via wechat, but both never took the initiative to meet up each other and eventually both of us stopped texting each other.

I run into him at my fren's place during her wedding. oh my god!! that's such a small world and damn embarrassing!! hahahhahahah.... so basically he is my fren's uncle! he is a divorcee with 3 kids, all in their teen age.

Im super addicted to manly guys who smoke, speak hokkien, with tattoo, tall, dark skin, deep voice, and he possess all these criteria.. hehehe....

so after that we chatted more, and he even showed me his cock (a big black cock with alot of precum!!!) and wank for me via wechat. However we cant meet up and have sex cz i only go back to my hometown once a month and my parents will be there, whereas his children are staying with him.

eventually we lost contact i think he is now back in SG seeking for his fortune cz i think he cannot stand the boring and quiet lifestyle at my hometown... he told me that when he was younger, he fuck alot of girls and also prostitutes, and when he gets older, he fuck guys.. 

nutshell- a super horny uncle 

p/s: just realised that this is quite a boring post... will share with you my experience with other hot uncles next time..

Guest Guest
On 06/02/2018 at 11:02 AM, Guest Dominator said:

I met a Pinoy daddy many years ago. I guess when I met him, he was about 43 years old. It was through the course of my work in an NGO that our paths crossed. He works for the organization which is our funder. Anyway, even before I met him, the ladies in the organization had been gushing about how good looking he is, how charming he is etc. When I first met him, wow... it was fireworks. He was even more good looking in person. He is slim & tall and just gorgeous. But I thought to myself that it's my own little fantasy and it wouldn't work or he wouldn't be into me. But as the meeting of the day progressed, I noticed he was giving me the "eye". I was a little surprised because only us gays give each other the "eye". Anyway, as the meeting of the day ended, we were supposed to go for dinner. He specifically asked me to pick him up from his hotel to the dinner venue and told me to come earlier so that we can get to know each other better. We all know what that meant in gay lingo but I didn't want to build up any expectations and thought to myself, that if anything is going to happen, it will happen.

So, I went home & changed and got to his hotel earlier. He told me his room number so I went directly up to his room. When I was inside his room, he was wearing a singlet and jeans. He asked me to massage him through his clothes. As the message went on, I noticed that he had a hard on. I offered to give him a HE but he said it was ok. But I did manage to learn more about him, at the time, he was staying in Kuala Lumpur, he is married with a 5 year old son etc. Then the session ended and we proceeded to dinner and he went back to Kuala Lumpur the next day. But I know this wouldn't be the last time I'm seeing him.

A few months later, as he was working for our funder, he needed to come periodically to monitor how the project is going. So this time, we had an event at a hotel. Well, to cut the story short, I ended up in his room again and the whole song & dance routine began again. This time, he asked me to massage him but he's only wearing his Calvin Klein boxers. I gave him a good massage and then we were cuddling in bed. I was feeling his hardon outside his boxers and he was rod iron hard. But the strangest thing was that he refused to allow me to take off the boxers. We also didn't have a long, deep kiss, just  a quick peck on the lips. I was equally hard and leaking precum like no tomorrow. I tried all the tricks I knew but I didn't get any further. Went home with a well lubricated cock & blue balls.The similar thing happened on his next trip too. After that, our project ended but I saw him when I was in Kuala Lumpur for a business trip but that was just a lunch but he kissed me on my cheeks when we met.

The last time I saw him was a few years ago. He had resigned from our funders and is now working & living in Indonesia. He happened to be in Kuala Lumpur for work and I was there on a business trip. Again, we went to his hotel room and the whole routine started again. This time, he allowed me to suck & lick his nipples and hold his cock in his underwear. But he refuses to allow me to take it out. I think this time, our kisses lingered on longer. I noticed that he had trimmed his pubes & balls (used to be a jungle down there). Again, it didn't go any where. I also wonder if it will go further the next time we meet up. Before I left, he showered because he needed to go out to meet up with some of his country men staying in Kuala Lumpur. He appeared completely naked in front of me for the first time and still sporting a raging hard on.

You might be thinking what's this guy's deal? Is it some religious or cultural guilt? Is he a cock tease? We sometimes video chat and he couldn't get his shirt off fast enough but the underwear stays put. But I will be patient and one day, I hope to drain the cum out of his balls.

Local sg men not good enough for you????? Why must choose pinoy? Singaporean First you 70%!

Guest 脏子姨
On 2/9/2018 at 6:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

Haha... I ogle at my cargo manager in my office too. Crazy for him! Cool look, over 1.8m tall, fit bod, wearing spec, riding motorbike. I m more crazy into him after seeing his kkj at the urinal. Kept thinking of him while masturbating. :P

You must seduce him. Swallow his thick sperm

Guest 脏子姨
On 2/9/2018 at 6:24 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

He’s at his 60s.

会不会heart attack突然暴毙呀?

吞死人精很毒的!!!

7 minutes ago, Hotbod357 said:

不知不觉 38 this yr liaos, i am an uncle too

it is ok....body don't look 38 yet

nowadays all the kids will call any grownup males, uncle

my aunt (real aunt) who is 80yo called any males who r grown  up as uncles too

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

:doh::doh::doh:

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

已经看不到腹肌线条了,身材简直大叔型嘛!要赞也要赞得有理有据。我健身房里看到许多45岁以上的壮男还有完美腹肌线条,什么人鱼线,鲨鱼线俱全。你这么误导别人自得,让他无谓得松懈。

14 hours ago, Hotbod357 said:

不知不觉 38 this yr liaos, i am an uncle too

Haha. I this year 37. Really just *shwooop*. How time flies.

I oredi have nephews calling me uncle since 2002, so I am quite comfortable being called "Uncle", no heart-attack there. xD

Guest Le Petit Chinois

Lots of very nice sharing of... fantasy... Did notice a trend...

- many of the uncle has their wives like to goto Genting

- most happen in Club House, Straight Club, spa...

- most uncles not so wealthy to appear in club house are gas related business or shipyard work

- some take shower at work and squat in toilets

- popular hotel is Terminal 21?!!

- all uncles has big dicks

- rich uncles has condo with 2 entrances (?) service area/laundry area

It's very nice to read, I got so.horny the whole day, just wonder if this is just some people made up?

Can share more details what do you mean by club house? Here I assume is condo centre area? If so what is the best place to spot these? My condo... Only once notice a weird uncle all naked standing under the fan in shower room drying, but I was with my bf.

Can give a few examples of where straight club/spa?

Of the past years been busy with work and stay in many nice hotels in many nice cities, but never notice all these desperate openminded uncles le...

Been to public toilets many times too, didn't notice such uncles also.

4 hours ago, Nipoet said:

Haha. I this year 37. Really just *shwooop*. How time flies.

I oredi have nephews calling me uncle since 2002, so I am quite comfortable being called "Uncle", no heart-attack there. xD

You can get heart attack when someone much older called you uncle. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest 大叔叔
16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

已经看不到腹肌线条了,身材简直大叔型嘛!要赞也要赞得有理有据。我健身房里看到许多45岁以上的壮男还有完美腹肌线条,什么人鱼线,鲨鱼线俱全。你这么误导别人自得,让他无谓得松懈。

這種是有肌肉的壯碩。是最MAN的,給人那種安全感。肉體不肥不瘦,剛剛好有QQ的彈性,抱起來挺舒服的手感。

那些有腹肌的又怎麼樣,沒有男人應該有的力量感,只適合做0號罷了。

• 1 month later...
Guest Guestafun
On 02/02/2018 at 10:50 AM, Guest Slim uncle chaser said:

Okay to continue with my story..

Like i said, most of my other incident with the same uncle was just blowjob only

But the most eventful 'incident' happened during last year CNY period. I went to auntie/uncle's house to bainian together with my mum. We chit chat for like an hour, want go home already. My mum going to work straight from there, so i was supposed to go home on my own. Then auntie suggested why not ask uncle drive me home(uncle drives a lorry). I can see uncle's eye lit up and agreed.. So ya i let uncle drive me home.

Him: Anyone home a not?

Me: No, mummy going work, very late then come home.

Him: Good good... eh have you tried *fucking action* in the backside before? How does it feel

Me: Err i never fuck anyone before, but i got fucked before. Feels not bad la

Him: Not bad only meh? Maybe the person fucking you too short *loud laughter* If i fuck you sure shiok one.

I just laugh along and never say anything

Reach my house already, we both went up my house together, i think we both already assumed that we're having 'fun' since no one home.

After going to my room i just start to hug and touch him. Was hoping we can cuddle a little but he didn't waste any time taking off his pants wanting me to suck already.

Suck halfway he started stripping me, i thought he wanted to suck me for the first time, but he asked whether he can fuck me LOL. A bit hesitant, but i went to get lube and condoms from my drawer. Obviously he isn't very educated on gay sex and STDs cos he said to me..

Him: Use condom for what? You will get pregnant meh?' and he laugh at his own joke.

Me: Safe ma, protect from AIDS

Him: Walao i don't have aids la, don't use, i don't like

I know i shouldn't have but i complied, so i just lube his cock for him, then lube my ass and get into position. He put his cock in and it HURTS. I don't have anal sex often but this is the biggest cock i've took before. I think it's around 6-7inches but his cock is thick. I told him not to thrust yet and let my ass get used to it first. After like 30 seconds he said 'can already not? i cannot wait already la' and he start thrusting when i haven't reply. Fuck it hurts at first but feels damn good after awhile. His moans when fucking me was turning me on so much, i kept pre-cumming while he fucked me.. After just a few minutes, he then cummed on my stomach. We just lie on the bed resting, and he was panting. After like 10 minutes.. I wanted more so i asked him

Me: You can still go on?

Him: HAH you greedy boy, not enough of my big cock isit?

I told him i want to change position, we then changed and i was riding on his dick. I liked this position cos i get to hug and feel his body while he fucked me. He lasted longer this time, i stroked my dick as he fucked me and cummed on his stomach.

Him: Bad boy who say you can release it on me? Now i have to release it in you

He then fucked me even faster and i was moaning so loudly it almost feels like i'm screaming lol. He really cummed in me, his cock was covered in semen as i took it out. Uncle pushed my head down and made me lick his cock dry. I wished he would fuck me more but i think he was at his limit already, so he took a shower and left. One of the best sex i've ever had... bad thing is i have to clean my room and my cum stained floor myself lol. 

Hope something like this will happen again this year's CNY :P 

Hi, any happenings btw u and your Uncle this CNY 18? Want to hear your story. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ReaderX
On 2/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, Guest Slim uncle chaser said:

Last time when I was young, parents working so i always stay with my auntie and uncle(not blood related). Now grow up already, staying with parents, but i still visit them often. My uncle was the big and hot daddy-figured uncle. I used to enjoy showering with him cos i can see his cock. 

Anyway, got once when i visited, only uncle was home, told me auntie went genting with friends, probably go there play casino lol. We just sit on the sofa, watch TV and chat about how's our life. Then he suddenly ask me, 'so how, got girlfriend already a not? so old already'. Most of my friends know i'm gay but i never tell my family members, so i just laugh awkwardly and say 'don't have'. 

Him: so old already! never find girlfriend, your kukubird itchy nobody help you! *laughs loudly*

Me: Haha.. don't feel like finding leh, if kuku itchy i just do this lor *did the jerking motion with my hand*

Him: You don't find girlfriend and have fun while you're young, you will regret when you grow up, you see your auntie now old already, dowan give me, i only can *jerking motion* to distress

Me: *laughs*

Dono what to say. I'm having a lot of mixed feelings at this point, getting a bit horny also cos the whole time uncle was topless.

Me: Auntie dowan give you, why don't you go out 'tou chi?' (meaning find other woman)

Him: Aiyo i old uncle already, so fat also, who will want me

Me: Really meh, i think you quite manly, kuku quite big also, attractive ma.

Him: Por lam pa, li ai kum wa eh lan jiao sibo?(in hokkien, meaning you want suck my dick is it?) he said that in a joking manner

Me: *giggle* i don't mind trying 

I then took a bold move and touched his dick

He looks a bit shocked, but he never backed off also, so i continued touching.

I started taking off his pants very slowly, he didn't resist. Bent down and start playing with the head of his penis with my mouth, he let out some hot moans and i couldn't resist it and started deep throating him. It didn't take him long to cum. I licked his dick dry, he then took my pants off and wanted to fuck me, i was surprised he can still go on lol. Sadly i wasn't prepared for it and insisted that i dowan anal. He then said never mind and ask me to suck more. It took longer this time but he managed to cum a 2nd time, 2nd serving for me :P  sadly he didn't return the favor, and i left without even letting out my load.. Go home and masturbate instead :P 

There were a few more incidents with uncle after that day..mostly just me sucking, till today i still quite confused whether he is just sex-deprived or is bisexual.

Then there was one special day with uncle that was very hot.. which i will share next time xD

Really hope you come back and write more about you and your uncle

Love this line "Por lam pa, li ai kum wa eh lan jiao sibo?"

Love these hokkien uncles too

Guest Slim uncle chaser
On 5 April 2018 at 3:23 PM, Guest Guestafun said:

Hi, any happenings btw u and your Uncle this CNY 18? Want to hear your story. 

Haha sadly this year during visiting, uncle not even home. Very long never see him already, he never contact me or anything also. Maybe i should initiate...

Guest ReaderX
12 hours ago, curious said:

Yes you should! :) 

Second that you should.

Meanwhile you can provide us more stories beside the 2 times you had fun with your uncle. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ReaderX
On 4/17/2018 at 11:08 AM, Guest Slim uncle chaser said:

Haha sadly this year during visiting, uncle not even home. Very long never see him already, he never contact me or anything also. Maybe i should initiate...

Hope you post more update

• 2 weeks later...

I met Uncle William during my secondary school alumni gathering. I was the last batch and they always treat us like as if we are still very young. 

Uncle William is almost 60 this year but still very active in many things he do. One of his everyday routine is swimming! I can’t really swim at that time and he kept encouraging me to learn. 

I remembered that was about 5 years ago, I went Uncle William house during CNY to visit him and his family. His wife is a very chatty lady and his son and daughter are both married. It was a very heartwarming moment when I saw uncle William playing with his grandchildren. The moment stopped when his wife started to talk about how boring is uncle William, only grandchild and swimming. His daughter even jokingly said he talk to me more than talking to them. They even encourage me to go swimming with him and kept saying he’s a very good swimmer cum coach. 

So I meet up with Uncle William few days later at a public pool near his house. Maybe it was early in the morning and the whole place was empty and I only saw a group of children practicing at the medium pool and one man swimming at the deep pool. I went to the deep pool side and waited patiently for Uncle William when suddenly someone shouted my name in the pool. Then I realized the only man swimming in the deep pool was uncle William! He was so happy to see me and he uses both his hand to push himself up from the pool. When he uses one leg to support himself on the deck I saw uncle William’s ball dropped out from one side of his swimming trunks because his trucks was quite loose. That was also my first time seeing him so “naked” in front of me. His body is so tanned and I’m surprise his tummy is flat and I must say he have nice body. Most important is through his trunks I saw his cock is like a pair of blade hiding inside. Long and thick! My heart beated very fast and really don’t know where to look. I stripped down to my trunks and he started to guide my leg and teach me how to trap water first before going down to the water. I was standing and he was squatting, his bulge is so big, trunks is loose and at times I can clearly see his cock head in and out of his trunks when he was guiding me. My cock started to swell and I have to use my hands to cover it and find excuse to jump into the water to avoid embarrassment. 

When I was in the pool he wanted me to use my goggles to see how he uses his legs. I can’t stop but kept staring at his big bulge. My cock was all the way hard!  Uncle William swam beside me holding my hand when we are at the deeper side. I was so scared I will get drowned and I quickly grabbed on to his shoulder. When I was struggling, my hard cock rubbed against his bulge and uncle William grabbed my butt to lift me up. His fingers was just nice at my butthole. My cock was twitching inside my trunks and I almost cum when I feel uncle William’s bulge became so hard! We were in the water with the sword fighting action for almost 10 minutes. I can even feel his fingers circling my butt hole outside the fabric. When I finally learn how to trap water, uncle William suggested we learn more tomorrow and I didn’t hesitate to say yes! 

(to be continued)

Edited by Freezes

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Freezes said:

I met Uncle William during my secondary school alumni gathering. I was the last batch and they always treat us like as if we are still very young. 

Uncle William is almost 60 this year but still very active in many things he do. One of his everyday routine is swimming! I can’t really swim at that time and he kept encouraging me to learn. 

I remembered that was about 5 years ago, I went Uncle William house during CNY to visit him and his family. His wife is a very chatty lady and his son and daughter are both married. It was a very heartwarming moment when I saw uncle William playing with his grandchildren. The moment stopped when his wife started to talk about how boring is uncle William, only grandchild and swimming. His daughter even jokingly said he talk to me more than talking to them. They even encourage me to go swimming with him and kept saying he’s a very good swimmer cum coach. 

So I meet up with Uncle William few days later at a public pool near his house. Maybe it was early in the morning and the whole place was empty and I only saw a group of children practicing at the medium pool and one man swimming at the deep pool. I went to the deep pool side and waited patiently for Uncle William when suddenly someone shouted my name in the pool. Then I realized the only man swimming in the deep pool was uncle William! He was so happy to see me and he uses both his hand to push himself up from the pool. When he uses one leg to support himself on the deck I saw uncle William’s ball dropped out from one side of his swimming trunks because his trucks was quite loose. That was also my first time seeing him so “naked” in front of me. His body is so tanned and I’m surprise his tummy is flat and I must say he have nice body. Most important is through his trunks I saw his cock is like a pair of blade hiding inside. Long and thick! My heart beated very fast and really don’t know where to look. I stripped down to my trunks and he started to guide my leg and teach me how to trap water first before going down to the water. I was standing and he was squatting, his bulge is so big, trunks is loose and at times I can clearly see his cock head in and out of his trunks when he was guiding me. My cock started to swell and I have to use my hands to cover it and find excuse to jump into the water to avoid embarrassment. 

When I was in the pool he wanted me to use my goggles to see how he uses his legs. I can’t stop but kept staring at his big bulge. My cock was all the way hard!  Uncle William swam beside me holding my hand when we are at the deeper side. I was so scared I will get drowned and I quickly grabbed on to his shoulder. When I was struggling, my hard cock rubbed against his bulge and uncle William grabbed my butt to lift me up. His fingers was just nice at my butthole. My cock was twitching inside my trunks and I almost cum when I feel uncle William’s bulge became so hard! We were in the water with the sword fighting action for almost 10 minutes. I can even feel his fingers circling my butt hole outside the fabric. When I finally learn how to trap water, uncle William suggested we learn more tomorrow and I didn’t hesitate to say yes! 

(to be continued)

Wow his cock cam flop out so ez one meh? Swim coach and coach children somemore...dont you think he will either be told off or arrested if his balls can 'fall out' so ez...

Well whatever turns u on.

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

Some of the swimming coaches have very good tans, and the skin looks so smooth despite their age. Some of them are probably in their 50s but look 40 plus only.

Did came across 1 age around 50 at clementi pool. He always shower with door open. Normally using the last cubicle next to the toilet entrance placing all his things on the basin. His skin was really dark tanned and still smooth at his age. The tan line on his butt was a great turn on whenever looking through the mirror reflection. Not forgetting his bushy pub and his dark piece of long fat schlong .

• 1 month later...

Something to share. Woke up after lunch today. Decided to go down to the pool for a dip after seeing the pool was quiet and empty from my living room balcony. I grabbed my towel and trunk and went down. I have a habit of changing in the pool toilet so I can walk around in nude and take my time to wet and change when nobody else inside during this time.

After pushing open the door stepping into the toilet I immediately saw an uncle (50+) standing infront the mirror in nude with his erected hard cock wipping his pair of glasses through the mirror reflection. Fxxk...jaw dropping...a bushy pubic and a slightly curvy long hard cock pointing to sideway! He was in an awkward moment on my sudden appear. He quickly turn away from me and the mirror, walking away with his glasses and a small cloth in his hand towards his bag at the bench. I stood at the sink pretending washing while looking at his naked butt through the mirror. He did a quick dry with his towel then wore his glasses, put on his grey undie (Jockey or Byford kind) and shorts. Soon he pick up his bag with his towel over his shoulder and left the toilet.

After he had left I pulled off my shorts and undie and my hard cock sprung out. I went in the cubicle to jerk off before heading for my swim. His hard cock is still in my mind now. A tall daddy bod uncle. If I didn't remember wrongly he is an Indonesian Chinese. He is staying at a few storey down below mine. 

9 minutes ago, Guest HOT said:

Something to share. Woke up after lunch today. Decided to go down to the pool for a dip after seeing the pool was quiet and empty from my living room balcony. I grabbed my towel and trunk and went down. I have a habit of changing in the pool toilet so I can walk around in nude and take my time to wet and change when nobody else inside during this time.

After pushing open the door stepping into the toilet I immediately saw an uncle (50+) standing infront the mirror in nude with his erected hard cock wipping his pair of glasses through the mirror reflection. Fxxk...jaw dropping...a bushy pubic and a slightly curvy long hard cock pointing to sideway! He was in an awkward moment on my sudden appear. He quickly turn away from me and the mirror, walking away with his glasses and a small cloth in his hand towards his bag at the bench. I stood at the sink pretending washing while looking at his naked butt through the mirror. He did a quick dry with his towel then wore his glasses, put on his grey undie (Jockey or Byford kind) and shorts. Soon he pick up his bag with his towel over his shoulder and left the toilet.

After he had left I pulled off my shorts and undie and my hard cock sprung out. I went in the cubicle to jerk off before heading for my swim. His hard cock is still in my mind now. A tall daddy bod uncle. If I didn't remember wrongly he is an Indonesian Chinese. He is staying at a few storey down below mine. 

A prelude to something that might happen between u and him, perhaps..? :D

36 minutes ago, Guest HOT said:

Really anti climax 

I thought something happen, many things happened, but nothing happened 

wasted for a curvy cock and a horny boy combination 

Is he as hot as cd?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

9 hours ago, fab said:

Is he as hot as cd?

9 hours ago, Demz said:

Seem like refering to CD.

He has no CD bod. Normal daddy bod, kind of meaty but not fat. Did saw him a few times at pool when walking past there previously, but never did I thought I can see him in nude one day. 

Think he may feel paiseh when he sees me in lift or at lobby in future. 

nothing paiseh if he dare to stand nude in front the mirror with a hard cock....u can constantly watch out for him at the pool, put on your most sexy trunks, maybe he had a fix schedule at the pool, just give him a seductive smile, prepare a pick-up line or perhaps try to drop some laundry onto his window and go and knock on his door, wear super short shorts with high split sides and no undies, test him and who knows maybe something interesting may happen, waiting for a more sexciting part 2 of your story ya :twisted:

1 minute ago, lonelyglobe said:

nothing paiseh if he dare to stand nude in front the mirror with a hard cock....u can constantly watch out for him at the pool, put on your most sexy trunks, maybe he had a fix schedule at the pool, just give him a seductive smile, prepare a pick-up line or perhaps try to drop some laundry onto his window and go and knock on his door, wear super short shorts with high split sides and no undies, test him and who knows maybe something interesting may happen, waiting for a more sexciting part 2 of your story ya :twisted:

He stood nude with his hard cock infront the mirror because no one else inside the toilet. Frankly, whenever I m alone in that toilet I do put on a hard cock walking around nude because I felt good, Kinky, sexy, horny doing.

If he was not paiseh then he should had let me enjoy what he had and won't turn away from mirror. 

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic