Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

6 minutes ago, fab said:

In Chinese culture we usually address guys in similar age group as our dad as uncles.

Also in SG in general,  old people tend to address people in 40s as uncles. Its their respectful way of  addressing equivalent to Mister.

"uncle" is a relative term.   I have no uncles anymore, but for me, "aunt" is 93 years old, ha ha.  And I would not consider a 40 y.o. an "uncle".

But "middle age" is not relative.  The dictionary defines as between 45 and 65 y.o.  And "old age" starts at 65 y.o.

These definitions may fit an ordinary man with wife and children, hard working, with a belly and already some chronic illnesses.

My estimation of middle age starting around 60 is for a healthy gay man with good lifestyle,  and "old" should not exist before 75.

2 hours ago, fab said:

In Chinese culture we usually address guys in similar age group as our dad as uncles.

Also in SG in general,  old people tend to address people in 40s as uncles. Its their respectful way of  addressing equivalent to Mister.

Actually it is not respectful, because people get treated differently - usually worse - because of how they become 'labelled' as not being of the attractive or desired group. :thumbdown:

19 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

Actually it is not respectful, because people get treated differently - usually worse - because of how they become 'labelled' as not being of the attractive or desired group. :thumbdown:

Good point.  What if a young looking athletic, healthy guy is the same age as Fab's father, should he still call him "uncle"?  When I was in my 40s I would have disliked to be called "uncle", and now... it is totally inappropriate to call me "uncle"  because... I am a grandfather  :lol:

23 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

I think it's disrespectful if someone of your age group or older calling you uncle. Lol.

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Fit Uncle
37 minutes ago, oralb said:

漓江大叔

他虽已年过半百

身体却还若猛男般刚强

a5tbxh2125085373252.jpg

These examples maybe impressive but they are actually not helpful because they're so far beyond what most uncles able to achieve that they simply give up.

You don't need to overdo it;

you don't need 6 packs, just a flat tummy will do;

You don't need bulging biceps, be able to do heavy lifting will do,

You don't need huge pecs. When you flatten your tummy, you'll be surprised your pecs will be big in contrast,

Just aim to be fit and healthy will do. I don't know when men get old they think they deserve to slow down and its their earned privilege to get lazy after slogging most of their early lives. They think that's enjoying life. But when poor health creeps in, then they are actually suffering more than when they're active working. Still they refuse to exercise because they want to be pampered like kids being served.

10 hours ago, oralb said:

漓江大叔

他虽已年过半百

身体却还若猛男般刚强

a5tbxh2125085373252.jpg

a7ncbb2125095131183.jpg

a6xslq2125135390028.jpg

11 hours ago, LeanMature said:

I think it's disrespectful if someone of your age group or older calling you uncle. Lol.

Above is a good example. By definition he should be discussed under the Sexy/Hot/Cute/Cool Guys thread. But being labelled as 'Uncle' because of his age reduces him to a 'less desired' minority (practically fetish!) thread. The label 'Uncle' only brings you disrespect and discrimination - whether called by someone older or younger - and nobody should have to put up with it :thumbdown:

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

These are cases where it is wise to stay on top of things.

Sit on tops.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic