Male HQ

Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)

Guest Sibei Hot

On 2/27/2017 at 11:06 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hot uncle? Plenty out there.

Zheng Geping

Chen Tianwen

Desmond Shen

James Lye

Tay Ping Hui

Allan Wu

Ix Shen

Zack Zainal

Leslie Kwok

Ang Peng Siong

Jackie Lui

Roy Cheung

Mark Cheng

Simon Yam

Alex Fong

Donnie Yen

Huang Zhongkun

Salman Khan

Haha... true. Just that you dont get to see them day in day out in person... 

Guest My colleague leh

Haha... I see him Everyday! Never look at him as a hot Uncle leh more like a fatherly figure. 

I shall try to see if I can see his package when we go to toilet together, to qualify him as a hot Uncle for you all...

Guest Priscilla
56 minutes ago, Guest My colleague leh said:

Haha... I see him Everyday! Never look at him as a hot Uncle leh more like a fatherly figure. 

I shall try to see if I can see his package when we go to toilet together, to qualify him as a hot Uncle for you all...

Ok remember to bring this to use1200px-Tape_measure_colored.jpeg

For 41 yo, he's balding n aging very badly. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, fab said:

For 41 yo, he's balding n aging very badly. 

... sadly, some people just cannot help it ... genetically I mean ... :mellow:

i usually shower in the office before i knock off from work. Once i took 1/2 day leave and as usual i headed to locker room to strip down and prepared for shower, while entering the bathroom, i saw my colleague coming out from the toilet cubicle, he look left and then right before coming up not knowing i was entering the toilet area ( view blocked by the huge basin mirror ). I was on the opposite end and i walked into 1 of the shower area ( partition type ) and he was towards my direction. I walked into the shower area and proceed to lock the door. While 1/2 way closing the door. He walked into the shower cubicle adjacent to mine. I was shocked he walked nonchalantly into the shower room totally naked with his cock 90 degrees pointing up fully erected. It was a view 1 cannot easily forget cos his cock was thick and curvy. I proceed to closed and locked the door to do my usual shower routine thinking how beautiful his cock in full view. After finishing showering, i walked out and headed back to locker room to change into my casual wear. I took my time to slowly dressed up in hope to see him walked back into the locker room. 5 - 10 minutes passed, he still did not come back to locker but the sound of water coming out from shower head has stopped for quite some time.  I waited and waited while keeping my barang barang into my backpack. Finally after 15 minutes, he walked back into the locker with his skin coloured undies. But his cock has softened and parked neutral and his bulge has gone down significantly. Looks like he masterbated after his shower. Oh, btw, He is a 50 plus stocky Indian technician with hairy bodes and down below. His hard rod will pop up in my mind whenever i see him in office. A unforgettable encounter with my colleague who is a hot uncle by definition.

Edited by Andare
misspell

Guest GUEST
On 19 March 2017 at 0:38 AM, Andare said:

i usually shower in the office before i knock off from work. Once i took 1/2 day leave and as usual i headed to locker room to strip down and prepared for shower, while entering the bathroom, i saw my colleague coming out from the toilet cubicle, he look left and then right before coming up not knowing i was entering the toilet area ( view blocked by the huge basin mirror ). I was on the opposite end and i walked into 1 of the shower area ( partition type ) and he was towards my direction. I walked into the shower area and proceed to lock the door. While 1/2 way closing the door. He walked into the shower cubicle adjacent to mine. I was shocked he walked nonchalantly into the shower room totally naked with his cock 90 degrees pointing up fully erected. It was a view 1 cannot easily forget cos his cock was thick and curvy. I proceed to closed and locked the door to do my usual shower routine thinking how beautiful his cock in full view. After finishing showering, i walked out and headed back to locker room to change into my casual wear. I took my time to slowly dressed up in hope to see him walked back into the locker room. 5 - 10 minutes passed, he still did not come back to locker but the sound of water coming out from shower head has stopped for quite some time.  I waited and waited while keeping my barang barang into my backpack. Finally after 15 minutes, he walked back into the locker with his skin coloured undies. But his cock has softened and parked neutral and his bulge has gone down significantly. Looks like he masterbated after his shower. Oh, btw, He is a 50 plus stocky Indian technician with hairy bodes and down below. His hard rod will pop up in my mind whenever i see him in office. A unforgetable encounter with my colleague who is a hot uncle by definition.

I Like mature uncle.  Haha

3 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

you'll like me then ... i am a mature uncle.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

O + O = Oh nO :doh:

6 hours ago, Guest GUEST said:

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

you'll like me then ... i am a mature uncle.

Guest Guest

Was bringing out my belonging from the locker inside the toilet after my shower at the club house. Place my belonging on bench then walk to the hair dryer at the basin to dry my hair. While drying my hair a uncle about the age of 50 year old walk out from his shower stall naked to his locker after finishing his shower. Quite a hot uncle with a bit of abs & tanned skin. The lockers are all behind me so I look into the mirror admiring his naked butt. He bring out his bag then turn around walking towards the bench & I m now admiring his frontal nude thru the mirror.  He has nice neat bushy hair below & very fat flaccid penis with long foreskin. After towel dry himself at the bench, he took out a tube of vitroman herbal gel from his bag, squeezed some on his palm & apply it on his penis then soft stroke massaging it. I slowly getting hard below when watching him doing. Part of his penis glans was expose when his foreskin was slowly drawn up when he was getting a bit erect while massaging it. After that he rise his leg put it on bench & apply body lotion on them too. When done , he walk with his penis swinging left & right towards the basin to wash his hands & dry his hair too. I quickly turn & walk to bench, remove my towel & put on my underwear in case he saw my hardon. 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I quickly turn & walk to bench, remove my towel & put on my underwear in case he saw my hardon. 

Why so shy?   Learn from uncle, so confident of himself.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Why so shy?   Learn from uncle, so confident of himself.  

Shy because I m not as big as him if compare. 

He even use the hair dryer to blow dry his pub hair. When I m at the mirror doing my hair he is at the bench putting on his underwear half way to his thigh, then he look at his pub area & use his fingers to sweep tidy his pub hair before pulling up his underwear. Really turns me on! 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Was lucky again to meet this hot uncle swimming when i arrived at the pool last week. I went down the steps in the water, sit & relax watching him swimming his laps continuously. He finally stop at the other end after about 15mins & saw me. After some rest he swim over my side & sit on the steps to relax too & we gave a smile at each other. I took the initiative to start a conversation by saying hello to him & ask which block he stays. He speaks very 'deep' chinese accent & make me could not understand some words from him. We both shifted nearer to each other in water & continue chatting for sometime until he say he need a smoke. We came out the pool & proceed to the deck chair under the big umbrella. He took out his cigarette & lay on the chair smoking while my eyes can't stop starring at his bulge. After some chatting he ask if i m ready to go shower & I told him yes but i hate the pool toilet because is old & dirty, if my grandparents are in i will definitely not use it. We pick up our things & proceed to the toilet but half way he say if i really don't like the toilet we can proceed to his house toilet for shower. How happy was I to hear that ! I ask if it is convenience & he told me no problem because he stay alone & we both wrapped our lower body with our towel & proceed.

We took the lift up & he stay at the last storey. His level has got 2 units & his until was located at a quiet corner end. Upon reaching his unit, the metal gate was wide open & he took out his key to open his wooden door. A big living room & dining area after entering his house that is what i like about old condo. He removed his towel & put it at the dining chair & I put my bag on the sofa & removed my towel too. He show me the toilet & intro every corner of his house to me & i told him is quite similiar to my grandparents but only different is in the size, it might because is a corner house. He ask me to help myself to the drinks in the fridge & i follow him into the kitchen. After taking out a drink from the fridge, i turn around & saw him in the service yard stripping his swimming trunk & throw it into the laundry basket. Wow...i saw his thick limp cock again! Seriously i m slowly getting hard after seeing. He then open his washing machine, took out those newly wash clothing & put them in a pail. He carry the pail with him, gave me a smile & walk out the kitchen naked. I heard the opening of his wooden door & i was like WTF he goes? I went out to check on him & he was not outside. I saw an old wooden staircase exit door next to his unit, i push open it & went in to check. I went up the staircase that seems leading to an open area. Wow...indeed an open area, at the end of the open area was a locked up iron gate that leading up the roof top. The open area was not big, it was just like the size of a living room & very windy. He was standing naked at his laundry pole butt facing me drying his laundry. I walk to him asked him didn't he worry someone comes up & he told me his neighbour at the other end only come home one or two times a month & he sure the neighbor will not walk to his corner unit side & he too sure maintenance guys will not use this iron gate to go up the roof top because the lock & iron gate are rusty. I lean against the wall enjoying the breeze until he finish.

He pick up his pail & turn his body....gosh....his cock is raging hard curving outward to his left & as he gets nearer, i can too see his pre cum shinning on the tip of his cock under the sun. I instantly got hard with a big protruding bulge on my swimming trunk. He smile & say let's go & we went down the stairs back to his home. It was really a turn on seeing his hard cock bouncing up & down left & right when going down the stairs. After entering his house he smile & told me the front part of my trunk is bursting better remove it fast! Haha...i stripped my trunk & went to the kitchen standing next to him. I touch his firm butt while he is washing some utensils at the basin. He did not stop me & i proceed to hold his hard cock in my hand & play with his 2 hung balls while his pre cum keep oozing out on my hand. He took my hand away & tell me not to worry as i have plenty of time to play later & i should go for my shower. I went into his master room & saw penis pump & masturbation silicon on the table. There is also a photo frame with a photo of him, a woman & two small boys, it must be his wife & kids. Half way the shower he came in & join me, he asked me to soap his back & i did & i even soap his hard cock by stroking it. I can hold his hard cock with my 2 hands & that is the length i swear.

After the shower & drying ourselves, he sit with his legs wide open at the sofa in his bedroom stroking his hard cock. He keep twitching his cock & ask me over. I went over & kneel down in between his legs. I stroke & play that hard cock & finally put it in my mouth sucking it & licking those protruding veins & balls. I went up on him wanted him to penetrate me but he told me he is not into penetration. I continue suck & stroke him till he started to lift his butt up & down. I knew he is cumming soon as i can feel his dark purplish cock head in my hand keep glowing hard & big. He suddenly mouth fuck me hard & keep pushing his hard cock deep into my throat with his bushy pub hairs brushing my upper lip & nose till nearly choke. He is rough but this is really man of him! He shot his cum into my mouth without notifying me & i spit it out onto his pub hairs area after that.

He laid back on the sofa closing his eyes panting hard feeling exhausted, I went up & kneel sit on his thigh & start stroking myself till i cum & shot on his abs. We both clean up & lay on his bed nude till we both fall asleep that afternoon. I woke up around 7pm & saw him sleeping with a hard on. I start to stroke him again & he was waken up by the stroking. He really enjoy & shot out his cum on his abs not long. We went for dinner after that & exchange contact. Married man is awesome!

I wish you could fuck him!!

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Was lucky again to meet this hot uncle swimming when i arrived at the pool last week. I went down the steps in the water, sit & relax watching him swimming his laps continuously. He finally stop at the other end after about 15mins & saw me. After some rest he swim over my side & sit on the steps to relax too & we gave a smile at each other. I took the initiative to start a conversation by saying hello to him & ask which block he stays. He speaks very 'deep' chinese accent & make me could not understand some words from him. We both shifted nearer to each other in water & continue chatting for sometime until he say he need a smoke. We came out the pool & proceed to the deck chair under the big umbrella. He took out his cigarette & lay on the chair smoking while my eyes can't stop starring at his bulge. After some chatting he ask if i m ready to go shower & I told him yes but i hate the pool toilet because is old & dirty, if my grandparents are in i will definitely not use it. We pick up our things & proceed to the toilet but half way he say if i really don't like the toilet we can proceed to his house toilet for shower. How happy was I to hear that ! I ask if it is convenience & he told me no problem because he stay alone & we both wrapped our lower body with our towel & proceed.

We took the lift up & he stay at the last storey. His level has got 2 units & his until was located at a quiet corner end. Upon reaching his unit, the metal gate was wide open & he took out his key to open his wooden door. A big living room & dining area after entering his house that is what i like about old condo. He removed his towel & put it at the dining chair & I put my bag on the sofa & removed my towel too. He show me the toilet & intro every corner of his house to me & i told him is quite similiar to my grandparents but only different is in the size, it might because is a corner house. He ask me to help myself to the drinks in the fridge & i follow him into the kitchen. After taking out a drink from the fridge, i turn around & saw him in the service yard stripping his swimming trunk & throw it into the laundry basket. Wow...i saw his thick limp cock again! Seriously i m slowly getting hard after seeing. He then open his washing machine, took out those newly wash clothing & put them in a pail. He carry the pail with him, gave me a smile & walk out the kitchen naked. I heard the opening of his wooden door & i was like WTF he goes? I went out to check on him & he was not outside. I saw an old wooden staircase exit door next to his unit, i push open it & went in to check. I went up the staircase that seems leading to an open area. Wow...indeed an open area, at the end of the open area was a locked up iron gate that leading up the roof top. The open area was not big, it was just like the size of a living room & very windy. He was standing naked at his laundry pole butt facing me drying his laundry. I walk to him asked him didn't he worry someone comes up & he told me his neighbour at the other end only come home one or two times a month & he sure the neighbor will not walk to his corner unit side & he too sure maintenance guys will not use this iron gate to go up the roof top because the lock & iron gate are rusty. I lean against the wall enjoying the breeze until he finish.

He pick up his pail & turn his body....gosh....his cock is raging hard curving outward to his left & as he gets nearer, i can too see his pre cum shinning on the tip of his cock under the sun. I instantly got hard with a big protruding bulge on my swimming trunk. He smile & say let's go & we went down the stairs back to his home. It was really a turn on seeing his hard cock bouncing up & down left & right when going down the stairs. After entering his house he smile & told me the front part of my trunk is bursting better remove it fast! Haha...i stripped my trunk & went to the kitchen standing next to him. I touch his firm butt while he is washing some utensils at the basin. He did not stop me & i proceed to hold his hard cock in my hand & play with his 2 hung balls while his pre cum keep oozing out on my hand. He took my hand away & tell me not to worry as i have plenty of time to play later & i should go for my shower. I went into his master room & saw penis pump & masturbation silicon on the table. There is also a photo frame with a photo of him, a woman & two small boys, it must be his wife & kids. Half way the shower he came in & join me, he asked me to soap his back & i did & i even soap his hard cock by stroking it. I can hold his hard cock with my 2 hands & that is the length i swear.

After the shower & drying ourselves, he sit with his legs wide open at the sofa in his bedroom stroking his hard cock. He keep twitching his cock & ask me over. I went over & kneel down in between his legs. I stroke & play that hard cock & finally put it in my mouth sucking it & licking those protruding veins & balls. I went up on him wanted him to penetrate me but he told me he is not into penetration. I continue suck & stroke him till he started to lift his butt up & down. I knew he is cumming soon as i can feel his dark purplish cock head in my hand keep glowing hard & big. He suddenly mouth fuck me hard & keep pushing his hard cock deep into my throat with his bushy pub hairs brushing my upper lip & nose till nearly choke. He is rough but this is really man of him! He shot his cum into my mouth without notifying me & i spit it out onto his pub hairs area after that.

He laid back on the sofa closing his eyes panting hard feeling exhausted, I went up & kneel sit on his thigh & start stroking myself till i cum & shot on his abs. We both clean up & lay on his bed nude till we both fall asleep that afternoon. I woke up around 7pm & saw him sleeping with a hard on. I start to stroke him again & he was waken up by the stroking. He really enjoy & shot out his cum on his abs not long. We went for dinner after that & exchange contact. Married man is awesome!

how is married man aweseome when he even refuses to f u when u requested for it?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Handsome uncle
On 3/22/2017 at 10:13 PM, mantin30 said:

This uncle looks hot

uncle.JPG

White hair is still sexy if well groomed. I take pride to groom and maintain my full head of hair for that executive look.

Guest leanguy
8 hours ago, Guest LuvHunk said:

Having a staycation at RWS when I got e free room fr my parents. During swimming at e pool, a muscular man ard e age of 45-50 came with his wife n little son. He was half naked wearing a blue Billabong board shorts with a towel over his shoulder carrying his little son. Me & him had several eye contact in e pool n they r pinoy family bcos I heard their conversation. I was wearing oni my red arena swimming trunk waiting e lift to my room n when e door was abt to close after entering, e pinoy family appear outside e lift n I quickly press e open button for them to enter. He was leaning e left side n I was leaning e right side when e wife was carrying her child standing in e middle facing e door. I caught him a few time looking at me n my bulge. They alighted 1st, his wife exit n he follow behind n he even turn back to look at me. It was past midnite n I went down to Mac intend to grab some food when I met him outside e casino area . He saw me again n we both smile at each other n greeted with hello. We started talking for awhile n I asked him where's his wife n he answer me he has told her he is gog to casino asking her to sleep 1st. He is a gyming instructor n I told him I luv his bod ,he flexed his bicep n I touch it. I brought him to my room n everything nid not to say further. I can say a happy ending with a rock hard uncle! 

Lucky fellow.  Very difficult to find a muscular uncle around 50s.  1 in 100. 

Guest guest

A neighbour staying alone 1 level down below mine was a handsome hunky uncle. I once saw him with upper body bare standing at his corridor smoking from my level (1 level up from his). He has nice chest and 6 pack, fair skin with a sharp face feature, nice sideburns and facial stubble. He always carry a safety helmet with him, seems to be in construction or engineering.

1 night after 11pm, i went to the rubbish chute at the end corner of my corridor to throw my rubbish. After closing the chute i heard running water sound from 1 level down below, I stretch my head over the wall and saw that uncle's toilet window was open with quite a big gap. He was taking his bathe inside and i can only see him shampooing his head at this time. I saw his towel hanging at the wall next to the basin and at that position I will be able to see him naked if he walks there to dry himself . I intend to take the chance so i waited quietly and also look out for people just in case.

The water sound stop, he finally finish and walk to the basin to grab his towel. I saw his naked butt and back and my heart started to pump fast. He was looking in the mirror and pulling the towel left and right across his back drying it. I was hoping hard that he will turn his body around and bingo he did, after drying his butt crack he turn around. Guess what i saw! His dick was hard erected curving up(like size of a Del Monte banana). My heart pump faster and my dick was erected too. He was drying his hard dick and bushy pubic hair with towel then bent down his body to dry his thighs and legs and up again to dry his body while i can see his hard dick shaking left and right. He hung his towel back after finishing then tidy his pubic hair with his fingers while turning to face the mirror again. He took a bottle of liquid from shelf (should be baby oil) then pour some onto his palm and place it back. He rub the oil onto both palm then slowly turn back his body for brighter lighting and then apply the oil onto his hard dick by keep stroking it with both his hands and also on his hung testicle, my mind was totally running wild watching him. After finishing he washed his hands then look his face in the mirror for awhile. When he is leaving the toilet, he turn his body again walking towards the door, this time i see his dick is not as hard as before is pointing infront straight. He walk out the toilet nude and off the light. From another corner i see his kitchen light was also off and seems that all his house light was off. I was wondering was he nude all the way at home or even sleeping nude. Can i climb the pipes into his kitchen or break into his house. LOL

Too bad all this time his toilet window was pull back with only a small gap that i can no longer peep what is inside but hoping one day it will open again.

When my estate got en bloc a while ago, I often went back to check my mailbox for letters.

I found that a few uncles who were staying alone were the last to get their new units.

I guess when everyone moved away, they got more bo chup, and they started to walk around their house naked with the doors and windows wide open.

That's also the reason why I went back to check mail so often lol. The uncles are either working in construction or shipyards, so all eye candy to me.

One uncle liked to sleep on his sofa, and if I catch him at the correct timing, can see him him get hard while sleeping.

Another one, if I go late at night, can see him masturbating, sometimes on his sofa while watching porn, sometimes even sitting right outside his house on the stairs!

The day he returned keys to HDB, I saw him in front of his house later at night, he was naked and masturbating at his front door lol

I walked down the stairs on him just as he started shooting lol, he was stunned and damn embarrassed, but couldn't really do anything as he was in the midst of shooting.

I kept teasing him "Wah uncle! so big! and you can shoot so much! your sperm very thick also hor?"

He shoot finished and was trying to grab his clothes and I told him not to panic and I won't tell anyone, then I walked off to let him get his composure back

Now if I run into him and got no one else around, I always ask," uncle! still got play mah??" and he will just smile and nod.

Lately, he has turned more friendly, and would even reply with "Just shoot before going out.""Going home to play now"

Yesterday, when i met him at the lift, I asked again, he just smile, but when we entered the lift, he actually pull the waistband of his shorts away to show me how hard he was!

He cheekily told me" Work OT for 2 weeks never play, going home to play now, going to shoot until nothing can come out then stop"

Then his floor reach liao, he say bye and went out.

Think I might have chance, maybe can play with him, but must be super careful.

Guest UncleMYbf

I did have some fun with a 45yo uncle working in a big local port years back. Met him a few times wearing singlet and Bermuda in the lift. I like standing behind him admiring his tanned great body and muscular biceps and how good if I can hug him from behind.

My block was having upgrading work and temporary toilet /bathroom was installed below my block, 2 male and 2 female. My block is located at the far end after an open car park and was the last blk of the area so is ulu & quiet at night.

One late night around 2am, I reach home at car park, saw uncle talking over the phone with towel over his shoulder and a plastic bag in hand outside the temporary toilet. I quickly went upstairs to change and get my things rushing downstairs bare body with only my shorts for shower too. He did saw me when I reach. 

I make up my mind wanted to do a naughty things, exhibit my naked body to him. He was still talking on phone when I enter and close the toilet door. I took off my clothing, stay nude, eavesdropping behind door waiting for him to hang the phone. When I heard "OK OK bye! ", I open the door went out my cubicle nude covering my cock and went to the next cubicle pretending to check the water temperature after turning on the tap. He stare at me outside the cubicle which he should be going in then I told him sorry I want to check the heater is working because my side has no hot water coming out.

I acted blur saying yours have hot water then I off the tap ,exit the door without covering my cock telling him my water was cold.

My mind was saying "yes! He saw my cock" and when I about to enter my cubicle, he say "you can come over my side, we can share." I answer him "oh really, you don't mind? "  l felt lucky he didn't ask me to go use the female cubicles as nobody will be using in the middle of the night. 

I pick up my things and went over, my cock started to get hard after entering. He closed the door while I hang my things on the hook then proceed to on the tap and shower wet myself. When he was removing his singlet, I told him "sorry paiseh". He hang his singlet and answer me "don't paiseh, we are men, no problem." I turn my back, step in front the shower head letting the water wash my back. His back was facing me when he was removing his shorts facing the metal wall. He freeballing, no wearing underwear!  He hung his shorts on the hook then took out his razor from plastic bag and finally turn his body around walking to the mirror and sink. FXXK ! His cock was hard, hard and curve pointing to me, he make my cock instantly go hard. After shaving he put back his razor and walk to shower while I m soaping myself by the side. He did saw my hard cock too while I keep soaping it and he gave me a smile. I can't resist anymore! I ask him if I can soap him and he turn his back letting me soap.  Standing behind his back soaping my hands slowly move to front soaping his abs and then slowly move down holding his hard cock. I feel it warm in my hand and he twitched in my hand too. After we washed clean with water,  I put down the toilet bowl cover sitting on top of it and I start giving him a blow job while he stand in front of me. He came in my mouth soon after. We maintain a sex relationship after this encounter. He stay with his old father and after the upgrading I normally sneak into his house late at night when his father is asleep. I went into his master bedroom locked the door and had our sex inside. He even has a drawer lock up to keep the lub and condoms I brought over. After showering in his bedroom toilet, we normally quietly walk out the bedroom nude without waking up his father and then proceed to the kitchen to get some drinks while he will also do his smoking at the window. I love to tease his cock go hard again when he stand at the window smoking. There was 1 time he did really came the 2nd time again while I suck him at the window when he was smoking. He was still hard after shooting out his loads and told me he was really horny. He walk back to his bedroom toilet with his still hard cock to do washing. After his washing, he came onto the bed lying on top of me and we continue to foreplay. About an hour of play I somehow felt that he always love me playing with his hard cock, pushing deep into my mouth, edging it on my groin area or letting me stroke it with my hand. I can already feel the soreness of his hard cock in my hand when I keep stroking it. He ask me to stop stroking when I m lying on top of him with my hand playing his hard cock. I knew he wanted to keep the sensation so I stop and continue again ,stop and continue again until the last stage I did not want to stop even though he ask me to. He wanted to push my hand away but I get to locked his arm under my body while I continue to stroke him hard. Suddenly his body tremble a few times and I started kissing him mouth to mouth with my hand still stroking his cock. I felt the soreness of his dark glans getting more and more hard and I knew he is tolerating but still he can't stop it and finally shot out. 3rd time of the night but not as much as 1st and 2nd time, it ooze out this time. 

2 hours ago, LeanMature said:

When they were young, they only fucked women.  When they become uncles, they look for guys.  I think their wives doesn't want sex anymore.  

they can look for young women if they r really straights.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest
40 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Young girls dont want old men mah

If want also.bcoz.of money.gays r FOC.lol

Says who? If uncle look like zeping Ge...they will be willing to br fuck by a hot fit mature hunkle.

Guest Crazy over uncle

There is this handsome uncle who swims I think every Sunday at katong swimming pool.  Tall (about 1.8m),  Broad shoulders and fit physique.    Skimpy waveline trunks with sexy colours such as red, yellow.   Looking forward to see him in white trunks.  Rrally droolworthy.

the latest uncle with the bod to tease

https://www.hk01.com/娛樂/95014/李子雄日游1000米練耐力-57歲擁40吋胸肌兼馬甲線好有型

李子雄日游1000米練耐力 57歲擁40吋胸肌兼馬甲線好有型

d5e9434297c51c8dbb3efd5c08ff32de.jpg

李子雄57歲,不過仍然fit爆,舉起啞鈴,絕不手軟。

減肥好簡單啫,食得清、做下運動就自然瘦,大家都知。不過想操肌,就更加高難度。
不過57歲李子雄就做到了,這位近年專注拍電影及內地劇的前輩,為了在新劇演好教官的角色,不惜自己進行地獄式訓練。近日更在微博貼了數張爆肌照片,又游水又做GYM,仲勤力過後生仔。微博上貼相之餘,更加留言鼓勵自己:「管不住嘴邊不開腿,怎麼敢在夏天肆意得瑟呢!肌肉、肥肉,自己决定吧。」其實如果見到李子雄嗰40吋胸肌同埋嗰排6舊朱古力,再望望自己的肚腩,大家真係會自愧不如!

fb0bc6d102cf3a2196d0384c644bb7c3.jpg

除了健身鍛鍊肌肉外,游水都是李子雄其中一個嗜好,他還說:「游泳的好處:全身的運動,增強身體的免疫力,不容易感冒,還可以減肥!只要每天游上1000米,就可達到減去腰間贅肉的效果,騙你是小狗」57歲都可以操到史泰龍咁,真係有志者事景成的最佳榜樣。

5a357735af8b23dbc344e585190b6b0d.jpg

57歲李子雄仲依然fit過好多人。

不要因為香港電視電影上不見李子雄的蹤影就以為他淡出幕前,其實李子雄至近來在中國大陸一直都有工作。2014年TVB劇《忠奸人》及2016年《波士早晨》之後就積極轉向內地發展。電影更是一套接一套,《寒戰II》之後就是一連串的工作,包括近期開拍的大陸電影《功夫舞娘》。關於李子雄的角色,劇組只表示李子雄在戲中是一個神秘角色,而該電影是一部融合武術同街舞元素嘅動作電影。子雄哥真係寶刀未老呀!

側面睇仲勁仲手瓜起展添。

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest guest

Company had retreat at a waterpark hotel. Me and a married hot uncle share a room. I woke up and saw him only in his underwear that already pull down to his thigh jerking off in his bed. I had never seen another guy do that and I knew I liked him. He saw that I was watching, awkward pause... I don't know what came over me but i got up and went to his bed.... you can put the end together yourselves.

• G_M changed the title to Hot Uncle Discussion [NSFW] (No Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic