Male HQ

My Exhibitionist Life

exhibit4life

Hi all, I have created a website for my stories and will be slowly migrating over. I will still update this thread whenever I have a new post.

My page is here. (Mobile site is now optimized)

Thank you for your support.

I want to share my exhibiting stories here for everyone. Apart from physically exhibiting myself, letting others know what I have done excites me too. I try to be as detailed as possible but will leave out identifier details such as location or names because well, I don't want to be identified. ;) Also, I try to stay as legal as possible when performing my exhibiting acts. ^_^

I will repost two of my stories which I've posted on another (lost) thread and add a third story below, or more of a commentary. 

All of you are welcome to discuss or narrate your exhibiting adventures, which will in turn give me more ideas for exhibiting. :clap:

Enjoy people.

Edited by exhibit4life

First Exposure

I have been out in the scene since when I was 16 and since then had a few boyfriends. Just two actually, but not important. I made a few friends through forums and chats and that's how I get to know more and more things of the scene. One thing that caught my attention was gay saunas. Not that I had a strong urge to explore it, but I guess I am just curious enough to feel like going. I was just about 18 when I get to know of it.

So when I was over 18, my friend decided to bring me along to visit one of the saunas. The moment that I stepped into one, I felt scared actually. The place was dark, and it kinds of give me the chills. So after obtaining the locker keys, me and my friend went to the lockers. I remember hearing him say that people there are just covered with towels. He did not tell me that we are supposed to be naked underneath. I took off my slippers and place it into the locker. I then took off my t-shirt and shorts and kept them in the locker. With my underwear still on, I quickly covered myself with the towel.

Then we move off and he showed me around the place. First, is the Jacuzzi. There were two other guy already inside, talking to each other, but facing us. My friend asked me if I wanted to go in for a dip. I automatically responded without thinking: "orh, OK". He then took off his own towel, revealing himself totally naked. On a side track, this friend of mine is actually good looking and I do like him quite a fair bit but we haven't done anything before. I never saw him naked before this. One reason I agreed to visit the sauna with him is that I was hoping for something to happen. I have no idea what, but something. As you can imagine, when I finally get to see him naked, I was very happy and excited.

And then it struck me. I still have my underwear on. By then, my friend was already on his way into the Jacuzzi. I din't know what to do. Well, I could turn and make my way back to the lockers to remove my underwear, but I thought that would seem a little rude to just have my friend see me turn away for apparently nothing. After all, I was the one who said OK in the first place. I stood there, not knowing what to do. The other two guys are looking at me, my friend already in the Jacuzzi. I took off my towel, revealing my plain, white briefs. And I actually didn't plan for it - I wore my loosest pair of briefs in my collection out that day! There was extra cloth hanging off my butt, and the elastics around my groin were so loose that half of my balls were showing. It felt really embarrassing. I then hung up my towel, and was kind of forced to strip off my underwear right there, with my good looking friend and two strangers staring right at me. Never in my life have I taken off my underwear when people were looking and I felt extremely shy and totally embarrassed.

I thought nothing could be worse than that already. Right after when my loose briefs left my foot and until I get it hung on the hook, my dick went from flaccid to rock hard faster than a race car. Holy F. Then I turn around to face the three of them, totally naked and fully erect, with my dick pointing straight at my friend. I wanted to hide my erection, but tell me, how do you hide a hard dick? I climbed into the Jacuzzi. Then, my friend teased and asked me softly why I was so hard. I was too overwhelmed by everything and just pretend not to hear him. He then move his hand over to grab my tool. Bliss, but nothing much else happened after that, we just chat normally and the erection soon went down.

Story finish? No. The moment that I was standing naked in front of my friend was not the defining moment that made me like exhibiting. The embarrassment was too much for me to feel anything then. After the Jacuzzi, he brought me around further to explore. We went up the stairs and right at the stairs landing were some table and chairs. The furniture were those kind of teak woven ones and the table top is clear transparent glass so we can see down to our legs. Beside the furniture is a frosted window, closed, and the evening sun just lightens up the whole place.

My friend saw two of his friends there, playing cards. He introduced me to his friends and we sat down to have a chat. The four of us started to play the cards while chatting. I forgot what or why, but something made me ask my friend: "Eh, is there anyone who gets around this place totally naked?" He replied: "No leh, I never seen anyone around naked before."

Well, I guess I am too into my friend and after he replied me, I reached over to tug at his towel while saying: "So actually this place can get naked one right?" He quickly brushed off my hand and grunted: "Don't play leh, you want to be naked you own self take off your own towel." To which I replied: "Is this a dare?" He looked straight into my eyes and said with a firm voice: "Ya."

Probably it was his tone of reply, but the moment he replied, I got worked up. Not the angry kind, but the 'OK! You think I scared?!' kind. Immediately, I pushed back my chair and stood up. Facing the frosted window with my body lit by the sunlight, I took off my towel, revealing my loose briefs for the second time, still damp from the Jacuzzi's water. Then I bend down and slid off my underwear, again, in front of my friend and two strangers. But this time it felt really good and I felt the warmth of the sunlight warming up my body. My dick got hard once again, and I sat back down onto the chair. Thoughtfully, I did not place the towel on the table but across the back rest so that all of them were able to see me through the table. All these were done without making a sound, and I picked up my cards. Luckily, no one said anything or asked what I was doing, Maybe they were enjoying the view of my curved (a little leftwards and downwards), six inch erected dick pointing right forward (45 degrees up when seated).

We continued to play for another 15 minutes or so and my friend's friend left. Then my friend brought me to explore the maze and dark room but what happens after weren't as exciting. And no, I din't get to have fun with my friend cause he didn't initiate (I am quite a passive). Not disappointed, because:

This day, is the day I found myself...

Edited by exhibit4life
added title

Public Toilet Layouts

A while ago, I started taking notice of the layout of public toilets because I found them really interesting. Some were very well designed and some were so bad that it's actually good (for me). I'd like to describe some of them and mention why I like them. I won't state their location though, to prevent it being renovated off or becoming a cruising hotspot which in the end also results in it being renovated off.

First off is open concept toilets. I like them because for an exhibitor like me, an 'empty' toilet feels good. Some of them almost have no walls and the urinals/wash basins each have their own small pillar. Behind them are just thick tree shrubs and beyond the shrubs is a busy footpath. Knowing that someone can just pry open the shrubs and peek in while you are urinating is quite exciting and sometimes when the shrubs are just trimmed, they feel quite bald and you can actually see outside.

There is another one that probably some might recognize/recall is that the wall for the urinals is a low wall, only up till the chest level. The top part of it is clear glass and you can look out into people walking around while having your piss. A similar one I've been to is the same kind of low wall but without the glass and there are urinals on both sides of the wall. So you can look into someone else's eyes while taking a piss. Sexy and awkward at the same time.

I remember when I was in primary school, the toilet near the canteen has the kind of big metal plates for urinal and with the toilet being quite small, it can only fit three people standing closely. Crowded times during recess will certainly mean that there will always be one guy forced to stand in the middle and being kids, we all like to look at each other. I recall being in the middle quite often but I wasn't enjoying the stares from others yet. Oh well. Now, some very old and run down places still have the big metal plates for the urinals but it also mean there is less human traffic. If I encounter this kind of urinal now, I will always stand right in the middle.

Most newly renovated toilets now have privacy shield between the urinals. Not a fan of it. However, there are some which are placed so low, it's laughable. The workers must have though the shields are to prevent splashing or whatnot so they installed it so low. I like those cause the shield is practically useless. Look left and right and you can still see dicks. Different urinal shapes also give different feel. Basically, the bigger the urinal, the more private it feels. Example are those big rectangular ones that extend to the floor; feels private, but they splash urine a-ducking lot. Small urinals are my favourite (duh!). In an attempt to describe it, those with round openings, with the bottom of the circle extending to under your dick and the top tapering back towards the wall. Those urinals feel damn naked due to the absence of 'side walls' for the urinal. Well, there's one busy shopping centre still with this kind of urinal and best of all, it doesn't yet have privacy shields. I always go toilet when I'm in that mall.

Then there are wash basins that are right angles to the urinals. So the mirror is to the left or right of the urinal and you can turn your head and look at yourself pissing. When you are using the basin, it actually gives a good side view of the urinals provided your eyesight is good. As always, I will use the urinal closest to the mirror, and depending on whether the mirror is on the left or on the right, I will use my right or left hand to hold my dick while pissing. So as to provide an unobstructed reflection of my dick and piss to anyone who is looking into the mirrors.

Next is the walls in which the urinals are mounted. A good design is mounting urinals on concave walls and a bad design, convex walls. In one of the toilets which I myself don't remember where (please pm me if you know where it is), the urinals are in a circularly walled area and there are five or six urinals on the concave part of the walls. In an attempt to fit more urinals into the space, there is a round pillar in the middle with another four urinals, without privacy shields. So you can imagine that it is incredibly convenient to look directly at someone else pissing because he is kind of facing you at right angles. I know it because when I used that toilet, someone else was there and it's a I see you and you see me situation. We stared at/showed each other quite gracefully but nothing else follows.

Lastly, and this is the best one ever, is when urinals are mounted near the edge of a wall. Allow me to explain. It is usually when there is a walkway leading into the urinal area, so that there is a right angled wall. Or imagine when the toilet has a thin wall separating the wash basin from the cubicles, and the urinals are mounted on this wall at the cubicles side. What you basically get is, for others to access the urinals/cubicles, they have to approach from the 'back' of the urinal and pass the corner of the wall with the urinal. Similar to the convex wall layout, and because the urinal is close to the edge of the wall, the view is clear. It is no different from you standing in front of someone with your dick hanging out. Anyone approaching will have a full frontal view of you taking a piss. Currently, I know of three places having this kind of urinal, and when I am using them, I make sure I stand far back so that I am utterly exposed.

What are some of your favourite/special toilet layout you have encountered?

Edited by exhibit4life
added title

3 hours ago, exhibit4life said:

This was something that happened during one of my university exchange programmes.

I was in a local university here taking a full-time degree. During year two I managed to identify one of my course mate as being one of our kind. I think we appealed to each other quite a fair bit so we naturally started to get closer and moved around the university together. What happens for the rest of this year is not included in this story. :P But what generally happened is that I had once told him about my exhibitionist tendencies. While he wasn't quite open to the idea of exhibiting himself (to my dismay), he found my interest for exhibiting to be intriguing.

For year 3, we decided to apply for an exchange programme together to the same place, a western country, and we were very lucky to be allocated the places in the programme. So, off we go for the exchange programme. We moved into a hall of residence with ensuite rooms. Meaning that each bedroom has its own toilet.

A few months into our exchange programme, we made some local and international friends. We often had party and drinking nights, sometimes out at bars and sometimes in our halls. One weekend, me and my friend decided to host a drinking session. We had six guys and five girls over. Ten bedrooms share a kitchen, so the kitchen was quite spacious to accommodate everyone. One of the guys, a local, is gay too and we are out to each other.

A few drinks later, I felt a little uneasy in my stomach probably due to my lunch. Like what any normal guy would do, I casually informed my friend that I am going back my room for the toilet. I made my way back to my room and left my bedroom and toilet door unlocked. Basically, we are staying alone in a room, so there are no locks for the toilet door. To give a rough picture, the toilet bowl faces directly at the door and the hooks for hanging are attached to the door. Wash basin is right beside the toilet bowl.

Then I lowered my shorts and sat down. And I waited. You ever had that kind of stomach ache that just won't make its way out? That was what I had and I knew it is going to be a while before it comes. So to make myself more comfortable, I took off my shorts completely and hung it onto one of the hooks on the door. I concentrated on doing my business for about a minute and the feeling was gone. With my phone in hand, I laid back on the seat to await the 'next wave' so that I can squeeze again. While waiting, I stretched my legs out for comfort and then feeling a little tipsy and naughty, I started going onto tumblr. About two minutes later, I was hard, one hand on my dick and another scrolling my phone.

Then the door swung open instantly.

By what my Singaporean friend told me later on, apparently he had figured out that I am doing some big business. He also knew that I will either like or don't mind what he is about to do next. He told the other gay friend of ours that he wanted to show him something and asked him to follow. Along his way out of the kitchen, he quietly pulled along two other guys who were standing by the kitchen door. The four of them made their way to my room. He whipped out his phone and started recording.

Here I am on the toilet, lower half naked and leaning back with spread legs, looking at four guys right in front of me. Of course, the sudden opening of the door made me jumped up. I sat up and leaned my body forwards in bid to hide my hard on but truthfully, my six inches is a bitch to hide. I looked up and saw my shorts still hanging off the door, now even further away from me. I didn't really know what to do next so I just merely exclaimed 'go away lah'. While the four of them were laughing away, my friend instructed the local gay friend to hold on to my shorts and 'to never give it back to him no matter what'.

Well, my friend saw that I was hard and knew I was trying to do something other than pooping. Still laughing, he asked what am I trying to do and why was I hard. 'Trying to pcc right…' By now I had recovered from the shock and barely have my dick hidden, I said again 'go away lah, what you want?' To which my friend replied 'you jerking off right? I want you to finish up. I know you very daring one…'

Not that I never wanked myself off while others were looking, this time round there's a camera pointing at me. Somehow I got really excited but I had to tell my friend 'later you better delete hor' before I would want to proceed on. My friend went 'hannah hannah' and he is someone I would trust.

I actually felt a little uneasy but I gave it a try anyway. I straightened my body and leaned back again, exposing myself. In avoiding the awkward stare with any of them, I looked back into my phone and selected a video to start playing. I started playing with myself. Then there was dead silence, just me jerking off in front of four guys and a camera.

It felt really exciting for me and this just satisfied every inch of myself. Therefore, a very short while later, I just had to say, 'cumming'. I moved away my phone, looked at my dick and released a load of cum onto myself. As I finish, I look up and they were having this satisfied grin on their faces.

Then I said 'OK OK finish liao, go away' and started cleaning myself up. My friend stopped the recording and they made their way back to the kitchen. I shouted for my friend to stay and wanted to make sure he deletes the video. He jokingly said 'don't want leh. Next time I want to watch again one'. Obviously I would somehow have to make him delete the video so I told him to transfer me the video and promised that he can request to watch it anytime. He didn't want to go overboard and hurt our friendship so he agreed and transferred it to my phone.

It has been a year already and we are still very close. So far, he had asked to watch it only twice but both times he watched it with friends that he brought along. Oh well, what's exhibiting if no one else watches right? :D

I've kept that video till now and occasionally enjoying it myself. 

why not u post the video here as u said what's exhibiting if no one else watches right?

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2017 at 8:38 PM, quanjishou said:

why not u post the video here as u said what's exhibiting if no one else watches right?

Nice try lol but he didn't want his friend to have his video for a reason

But maybe if you meet up with him IRL he won't mind hahaha

First Day In Tekong

Here is an anecdote to lead-up to my next story.

After I found out that I like exhibiting, I have been experimenting with other stuffs and free-balling is one of them. I will go out without underwear if I am wearing jeans as I found the thick material to be stimulating and also best able to hide an erection should I get one. However, I would need to throw in a clean underwear into the laundry or else my mum would question me. I would only free-ball occasionally, when I am feeling naughty.

I have heard many stories about what happens in the army from my friends whom, ironically, haven't been in the army yet. But those stories and short discussions we had was enough to stir up my imaginations. As my enlistment date got closer, my thoughts started to run faster.

On the very day of my enlistment, we had to report in appropriate attire, i.e. long pants and shoes. So the common thing is to be in jeans. So you might have guessed, I was feeling naughty and enlisted free-balling. Also, I will be free from having to throw in a clean underwear for the laundry. I might have been accustomed to free-balling in my jeans or it was the presence of so many strangers that were enlisting together, I don't remember I had an erection then. So things just went on as per routine, reciting the oath in the auditorium, wayang lunch at the cookhouse, exchanging IC for 11B, getting to know my company and meeting my sergeants and officers.

Then we were 'marched' to the company line and be issued with the army standard items. I could remember how chaotic it was, carrying our personal bag, and then being issued with a sling bag, heavy field pack and an even heavier duffel bag. The sergeants, now out of sight from our parents, started to shout at and rush us. We were then brought to an open space, a training shed, if my memory serves me well.

There, we were asked to lay out the items in the field pack and duffel bag to check that we have everything we were supposed to receive. After the sergeant went through the items one by one with us, he then told us to try on the boots to make sure it fits (which was arguably the most important item to be fitting), and to quickly exchange it if it doesn't. Then with our shoes still off, he asked us to try on our no. 4 uniform. We complied.

I saw a mix of people, some removing their shirt to try on the no. 4 top while some didn't and just slipped it over their shirts. However, there was a universal agreement to remove the thick jeans one was wearing to try on the pants. Oh…

I was at the second row from the front, very near to the sergeant. Double Oh…

There was no time to think, he was rushing us, so I tried to wear the pants over my jeans. He saw.

"Recruit! Can you use your common sense or not? The jeans so thick, how to try the pants?", he shouted. "Yes sergeant!", I replied.

Again, no time to think, so I stayed low, seated on the ground and started removing my jeans. After being naked waist down, I took a glance up to my sergeant and saw that he was looking at me all along. I remember I didn't feel embarrassed or what, just that I had a hard on. Then I quickly took the pants and put it on. Actually, I would have very much wanted to take off my jeans while standing up, like everyone else, but I wanted to keep a low profile and didn't want to be the 'outstanding' recruit that will get picked on later on.

So while I was fluttering to wear the pants, my sergeant commented: "Ah, never mind lah, tonight you all bathe also can see everything already." Then, I could feel that all the neighbouring eyes were on me. When my sergeant said that line, his tone changed, to sound like a very normal comment, not with the angry shouting voice he was using all along. I was having difficulties trying to get that pants over my butt while seated so I decided I need to stand up. I think that it was going to be alright as the sergeant didn't appear to be angry or sarcastic when he commented that.

Thus, with my still raging hard on and the pants up to my thighs, I stood up, facing my sergeant, to complete the wearing of my pants. I placed my dick pointing up and buttoned up the pants to a fit. My sergeant is now looking away at someone else but I actually wished that he was still looking at me. Now to take off the pants and wear back my jeans, I faced slightly to my side (left or right I forgot), to the guy beside me and provided him a delightful view of my hard dick and good enough, he stared. Then again, other than his pair of eyes, I did not know how many other pair of eyes were on me while I was doing that.

For those questioning the authenticity of this event, all I can say is that this event really did happen, to me, and it was totally unplanned. Who would have anticipated that we need to try out our uniforms? And luckily, after we shaved our heads in that evening, we can't really recognize each other and no one mentioned about it throughout the whole BMT.

Edited by exhibit4life
added title

Guest Interesting Experience
On 2/1/2017 at 5:22 PM, exhibit4life said:

I want to share my exhibiting stories here for everyone. Apart from physically exhibiting myself, letting others know what I have done excites me too. I try to be as detailed as possible but will leave out identifier details such as location or names because well, I don't want to be identified. ;) Also, I try to stay as legal as possible when performing my exhibiting acts. ^_^

I will repost two of my stories which I've posted on another (lost) thread and add a third story below, or more of a commentary. 

All of you are welcome to discuss or narrate your exhibiting adventures, which will in turn give me more ideas for exhibiting. :clap:

Enjoy people.

I really enjoyed reading it.

Have been a regular swimmer and jogger for I get to see guys naked even had fun with many.  Nowadays I picked the timing when the open shower will be jam packed to be more fruitful for that matter.  Some weeks back I really hit jackpot; figuratively eyes popped out mouth salivating.

As usual, I returned to the toilet after a hot running. The whole row of cubicles were all occupied much to my desire. All the shower heads located in the open area came with at least one naked person if not two or three underneath them.  Those who had just walked in to change clothes got to do it in the WC cubicles or outside them. I squeezed at the metal bench for a small space to put my things and then proceeded to auto share a shower rose with a naked runner.  Around the same time, a slim fit runner standing close to my area remained standing in his sexy underwear deciding where could he 'tompang' a shower point.  It was my day that he took up

the one next to mine which has a wall column between our two shower points.  I was particularly interested in him because  his underwear is the kind with a bulge enhancing cut worn mostly by sexy fellows.  My stare at his crotch lingered on much longer than necessary.  My gosh!  The bulge wasn't an enhanced one but really powered by his erection!  I prayed that he would slip out of his underwear,  be game enough to exhibit his erection since he dared to spot one. Like I said, I really 'tiok bay pio'.  He did it  - sliding his underwear down his legs and when it hit the floor, stepped out of it not even picking it up.  His cock was really number one.  It took the same posture as a standing numero  One, looking skywards, was woody hard slim, with a pinkish red glan and a length around 6 inches. Definitely a handsome cock.  I admired him able to shower in his condition so naturally with such ease. Suspect others had seen him when one uncle  called out to his friend "Ah Hock you wash everywhere but hadn't wash your cock one".  The friend replied : "Mai tng sai liam ka chng leh."  (ie. don't dabble in shit talk stuck endlessly in your arse). That kind of ongoing conversation didn't cause  that young man to cover up. In fact he went on to bath for close to 10 minutes then collected  that underwear to rinse before returning to the bench to dry up.  He put on another similar underwear without any rush then walked with that huge bulge to the urinal side.  With the same confidence, he strutted back to the bench to end his exibitionism.  I felt a strong urge to walk up to him and salute.  This guy really exibited himself and enjoyed his act.   Too bad I only meekily gave him an approving grin.

Hours ago, I was at an infamous park. I walked past an indian and he was lying on a bench with his eyes opened. When he saw me, he turned his head and our eyes met. Moments later, he went to a nearby bush area to pee but I was sure that he wasn't peeing as there was no sound made. The extended period of standing at that spot was a clear signal for me. I walked over and was astonished to see a thick flaccid cock. It has to be one of the thickest cock that I have come across so far. Around 7 inches, uncut, thick with that big mushroom head. He didn't think too highly of it though. We went to a place nearby and minutes later I was busy playing with his tool. The foreskin was sexy and moving it down revealed a nice head. I used my fingers to play with his frenulum and his body jerked everytime my fingers brushed the sensitive area. Soon, there was pre-cum over his head and he appeared shocked by it. I guided his hand towards his tool and allowed his fingers caress the head. The pre-cum acted as lubricant and it made the playing of his head more pleasurable. Slowly, my hands moved towards his balls and g-spot and his body was involuntarily tightened. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load. His tool jerked multiple times, but instead of shooting the load, the fluid flowed with each jerk. It was a nice sight to watch. One interesting thing that I realised was that he, and many other straight guys, do not like to have their nipples sucked/licked. I have had a number of encounters with foreign workers and quite a number of them seemed to have extreme reaction (jump, shiver etc) when they have their nipples fondled. This should be an indicator that they have sensitive nipples, and I thought that stimulating it would be pleasurable. But apparently to some, they felt that this should only be done by a man towards a lady and not the other way round. I am not sure if it is a straight-man thing, but those whose nipples that were extremely sensitive were by far, straight.

While most of you were happy exhibiting your dick, I was glowing with excitement, exhibiting my buttocks to a man by the beach, when I was holidaying in Bali some years back.

I was with a group of friends (mixed gay and straight) and we were tanning on the beach.  The rest of group decided to go swimming so I continued tanning on my own when a surfer type local boy walked past me and stopped to ask if I like a massage.  I declined as I had already made a booking for that evening at the resort's spa.  He walked away and then came back again, once more offering his services.  I turned round and told him I am not interested.

That was when I noticed he was sporting an erection which was tenting his surfer's bermudas.  I then realised that I was wearing a pair of lime green luminous thongs which exposed my bums.  He kept staring at my exposed bums and I asked if he liked what he saw.  He just smiled and asked if I needed help to apply more suntan lotion.  I said I could do with some help.  He took the bottle from me and began to apply the lotion all over my back, all the while staring at my exposed bums.  Finally when he reached my waist, I lifted up my body and told him to remove my thongs.  I could feel his hands trembling as he pulled my thongs down to reveal mu buttocks.  He took his time applying lotion on  my bums and I let it happen, giving him as much time as he needed to admire my full bums.

Of course, he came back to look for me again the next day.  That is another story altogether.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...

PT Time (Part 1)

For those who read my previous story, you would have known that I almost got into trouble on my enlistment day. From then on, I didn't try anything else funny for the rest of my BMT. (Save for times in the toilet and outfields, I'll see if I can draft a story or two out of these in the future.) That includes wearing my underwear when I am in all uniforms, CVs booking in and out and PT/admin shorts. During my time, we weren’t issued separate PT shorts, so the admin shorts double up as our PT attire. I'm not sure if separate PT shorts are being issued nowadays.

After I've passed out from BMT and (all else necessary) to get my appropriate rank, unit life comes. As for most units, there is a vocational course we would have to go through once we entered the unit, which made us become the lowest life form in the camp all over again. So, came the morning runs and PTs.

I notice some of my course mates went to buy the PT shorts instead of continuing the use of admin shorts for PT. For those whom might not be familiar as to why, PT shorts have inner linings as compared to the admin shorts which doesn't. Moreover, PT shorts' material is somewhat flimsy so it sticks onto your thighs at different positions more easily, reducing the chance of exposure. Admin shorts on the other hand, is made of a relatively hard/rough material so it stays in shape on most cases, propping itself up and exposing easily whatever that's between your legs. By now you all should know that I am sticking with admin shorts no matter what happens.

I've remained wearing my underwear under those 'exposive' shorts while going through the course. Being straight-looking and acting, my underwear (briefs) are not flashy colours (I dislike them anyway). Blacks, navy blues, greys and whites - no issues for me to flash them. Hence, I'd gladly show them on occasions. Such includes simply sitting cross legged on the tracks, doing crunches, assisted sit-ups (where the other guy holds on to your feet) and stretches. Oh, my favourite groin stretch. My eyes always drift during then. While being a trainee, I am sure every single course mate and trainer/sergeant had seen my underwear at least once. Honestly, it wasn't much of a thrill.

However, one occasion ignited me again.

One day, when we (the trainees) are dismissed from a PT session, we had to climb up a flight of stairs to get from the tracks onto the road to fall in. Then there was this sergeant whom I thought was the second cutest of all trainers, sitting on the stairs. He was in charge of the water point together with someone else. Admin shorts also remained as his choice and that day (probably every other day too), he was wearing boxers. Sitting on the flight of stairs where we needed to climb, he was happily chatting with his friend and, I think, was oblivious to what happened. His legs were open, so was his shorts, and then his boxers. I can never forget that sight, ever. His cut penis was showing, its head as fair and white as his own skin. Length probably 3.5" unerected and thickness average. His testicle was (I could only see one, the side where he was exposed) sitting by the side. That hole between his boxers and thighs was massive and with us climbing up that flight of stairs, it would be impossible not to have seen that glorious tool of his on display for all. After seeing that cock, I started to get excited and real horny and can't wait to show off my own, definitely longer (proudly shameless!) dick under the same conditions.

Day and night, that scene ran through my mind. Then one day, I decide to start liberating myself dick. One weekend, I was digging through my wardrobe for that loose pair of underwear I wore in the sauna. But such a long time ago, my mum had thrown it out already. So, I 'sacrificed' one of my underwear and stretched the leg holes in whatever ways possible until it was real loose. I wore it with the admin shorts and looked at myself in the mirror while doing groin stretch. My testicles were definitely showing while my dick only shows up at times when the hole is better positioned. Looking at myself, my hormones raged and I grabbed another pair of underwear and started stretching away. I now have two pairs of baggy underwear, one grey and another white.

Back in camp, I started wearing those underwear. It was near the end of the course and my time as a trainee was ending soon. The first time I wore it, I had no problems when sitting cross legged on the tracks because nothing much was showing. When it's time for groin stretches, my dick started to pump immediately whenever I got into position. I had no choice but to press down the sides of the shorts to cover myself up. I was still semi-erected but it didn't continue to grow. For a few days, I repeated this and it got better day by day. I was starting to be able to control my erections while doing groin stretch.

For the rest of my training (unit life is a different story), I mutilated another three pairs of underwear, of which I threw the black one away because I realized it's just too dark to be able to see anything. I alternated around those few pairs and open my legs wide during groin stretches, not caring if my dick was showing. After all, people can see that I was wearing underwear, just that it was outrageously loose. Then on, I just let my dick and balls show whenever I could. I also more often changed my sitting posture to have my knees raised and feet flat on the ground, instead of the usual cross legged posture. Sometimes when in this position, my underwear would move to one side and my entire package exposed on the other side. I knew many of my course mates peered into my shorts because while talking to them, I noticed that as long as my dick was showing, I would see their eyes drift down to my shorts. I just feigned to be unaware that my dick was showing and continued talking and laughing with them. I remembered one of my course mates once asked me why is my dick is always showing. I just opened my legs wider and looked down to check as if I didn't know and then I laughed and told him that I was too used to my loose underwear that I couldn't tell whether my dick is covered or not, and I don't bother to check every time. Then, I noticed one other guy who was always, always trying to look into my shorts…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PT Time (Part 3)

Hi, XXXXXX. Yes, I am going to talk about what you did and also describing how your nether region looks.

So now, we switched positions. My course mate laid on the ground and proceed to hold onto his shoes. Then, he tried to do the same for himself and pulled off his black boxer briefs to one side. It really took him quite a while (and required both hands) to manage to tug one side of his boxer briefs up to his butt cheeks. Then, pulling open his underwear with one hand, his other hand went in to grab his tool out. As he bought the flimsy PT shorts with inner lining, I could only catch a short glimpse of his package before the lining flipped itself back to cover it up.

He is 3.2" flaccid, measuring up to the tip of his foreskin (he told me the exact measurements, 5.5" erected). The colour, unlike my sergeant who exposed himself, was much darker due to all the extra skin he has. I noticed his foreskin tapers up to a sharp tip, an indication of tight foreskin. Sometime later, I told him to get himself circumcised and he is proudly cut now. His testicles, I admit, is much bigger than mine. Which made me realised why I've noticed a few occasions that his bulge is really big. As he was used to wearing boxer briefs, he rarely shaves/trims, and there was hair even on his thighs.

Anyway, back to story, I only managed about two to three seconds of 'inspection' time before his PT short's lining sprung back to cover his package. He once again went down to adjust, this time, clipping the lining under his boxer briefs. Now his package is squashed to one side because his boxer briefs was rather tight. I looked at his face and he was giving me a smirk, seemingly enjoying the moment very much. Well, I too, enjoyed my visual feast very much. The sit up timing started.

Then something funny happened. The material of the PT shorts he was wearing is seriously too limp. Within the first sit up, the shorts fell back and his entire pubic area is out in the open. On his second rep, I asked him quickly "要不要收?" (do you want me to keep it?). He didn't have the time to respond immediately. On the third rep, he kind of begged yes but I saw that his dick was already throbbing. (Here, I would like to take the chance to commend him. XXXXXX, you did great in not stopping your sit ups to keep it. LOL) I was a little naughty with my new found fellow exhibitionist and stalled for a while until his dick was entirely stiff within the next two reps. Now, his shaft was rock solid and rather straight, his dick head barely out of his foreskin and it laid against his right thigh pointing up up up into the sky outside of his PT shorts. Only then, I started to help him hide back his rod. After that, we smiled to and acknowledged each other, thereby becoming buddies. Later on, he told me that it was his first ever exhibiting act and he would have never dared to do it without seeing me perform.

To the untrained dick, it only takes five sit up reps to get hard. That’s about five seconds. I managed thirty. Anyway, it was nice uncovering a fellow exhibitionist during training and more stories might follow…

Here is a short event before my next story.

Medical Booking Notice

Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 1522 hrs

On 17th September 2009, I received a dreaded letter which almost everyone hates. Within it reads one line:

"You are now required to submit your NS documentation and medical booking through the NS Portal between 23/09/2009 and 14/10/2009."

I felt so lost after receiving this letter. So I went on MSN Messenger and created a group chat with three of my secondary school friends whom I still hang out with often - Shun Rong, Yan Xiang and Mike. As all of us went on to polytechnic as the same batch, we all received this letter on the same date. We are set to enlist about the same time. A short discussion followed on this loathsome thing that we are about to embark on, some usual teenagers ranting.

Today, we got together again on MSN and did the registration online........

Read the whole story here.

Edited by exhibit4life

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 0:36 AM, exhibit4life said:

Here is a short event before my next story.

Medical Booking Notice

Wednesday, 30 Sep 2009, 1522 hrs

On 17th September 2009, I received a dreaded letter which almost everyone hates. Within it reads one line:

"You are now required to submit your NS documentation and medical booking through the NS Portal between 23/09/2009 and 14/10/2009."

I felt so lost after receiving this letter. So I went on MSN Messenger and created a group chat with three of my secondary school friends whom I still hang out with often - Shun Rong, Yan Xiang and Mike. As all of us went on to polytechnic as the same batch, we all received this letter on the same date. We are set to enlist about the same time. A short discussion followed on this loathsome thing that we are about to embark on, some usual teenagers ranting.

Today, we got together again on MSN and did the registration online........

Read the whole story here.

What's the second part of the story? ☺

After reading some stories here, it realised many of the things I have and had done may be considering exhibiting :)

My friends and I tend to share a beach house for a week every summer, and many of us have been naked pretty much at the pool, or walking around the house etc. I don't never thought of it as exhibiting, more of we are just comfortable (more than 10 years of friendship) with each other. Some like tanning nude, some wore their shorts/speedos, I have always been in my thong... 

I have never really been shy about my body. I think i learnt that from my father since young, when we would shower together at the swimming pool, and later growing up, swimming lessons, playing water polo etc. so being naked in the communal shower is something I never feel is sexual. 

Love. 

4. Commercial postings and even spammers are welcome. But too much spam will get that spammer banned. Just be sensible, maybe spam about once a month?

As above.

Besides, I am generating content well liked by readers and getting many compliments through PM. I don't "spam" too much either, I don't even have that much time to produce my content. My site doesn't have ads, and I am not generating any form of income from what I am doing. Just purely adding entertainment value to this forum. The site works better to paint a better story for readers to follow my content.

To my followers, there is always the PM function to find out other ways to follow me. Thanks for your support.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I am back with my story. Thanks for your patient wait. A short disclaimer, this story (all parts) is purely fictional and ideated from a heated chat with one of you guys that provided many kinky scenarios. I wish more contributions will come in in the future. Till then!

Medical Screening (Part 1)

Just came back from the medical screening and dinner with my secondary school friends. Absolutely. Embarrassing. And then sheer pleasure.

So today finally came. I had been waiting too long for this day. Ever since that day when we were booking our medical screening time slot and heard from Mike that it's better to wear boxers, I'd been super excited for this day. Anything and everything that could happen went through my mind. I could imagine how everyone of us will be made to strip into our underwear at a holding area, probably while waiting for our turn. Will the wait be long? Will the room be cold? Would there be erections visible? Maybe I will be able to see up some guy's boxers when he is seated? Imagining how the doctor would make us strip off our underwear and fondle with our dicks to check whatever they need to. Would there be a servicemen medic around in the room? Will he be a cute boy? Will he then take my height and weight while I am totally naked? I would get an erection straight away man. Probably poke into his thigh when he leans in to read the height/weight readings. However, what happened today never came across my mind, but it all makes sense now, why Mike's senior told us to wear boxers. Before I start, I have to tell a little about my hobby.

Read the rest of the story here.

• G_M changed the title to My Exhibitionist Life

Hi everyone, part 2 is up! Also, I realised my thread title had been changed. Initially wanted it to serve as a thread for us bunch of exhibitionist to share our stories but apparently not much people had done so. So the thread title seems fine for now. But I am still looking forward to stories by others. Also, you guys can give some feedback too, maybe on my writing style. Too simple? Need more adjective? Or if you want it to be even more descriptive? Can also come up with alternate scenarios/endings that can be discussed. Anyway, here's part 2:

Medical Screening (Part 2)

I went back to the room and felt so helpless. What was I going to do? By that time, my friends were either already topless or barefooted. Shun Rong asked: "Where you go?" I whispered: "I don’t have underwear leh shit." Yan Xiang overheard and gloated: "Ha. Then you how?" Embarrassingly, I told them I am ordered to take off my jeans.

I took off my shoes and placed them into the locker, followed by my shirt which I took my time to fold it up. I was so concentrated in what I was doing that nothing else registered in my head. I knew Shun Rong and Yan Xiang were talking to each other but I heard nothing. Left with only my jeans, I unbuttoned and slid its zip down. The skinny cut jeans made me yank it off my thighs and it really took me some effort. Still focused on myself, I removed it from my ankles, having to make a few hops after losing my balance. I could almost feel the gush of blood flushing my face. I hastily folded my jeans and raised them up into my locker. While I was upright and hands inside the locker, Shun Rong did an unthinkable thing...

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, coconut11 said:

Part 3 please :p?

Planning for Sunday release.

6 hours ago, doncoin said:

If there is no audience for the exhibitionist to show off to, would he then be considered a nudist? 

Yes, most people whom I've chatted with thinks outdoors equals exhibiting. To me, exhibiting requires audience.

11 hours ago, exhibit4life said:

Planning for Sunday release.

Yes, most people whom I've chatted with thinks outdoors equals exhibiting. To me, exhibiting requires audience.

That's what I suspect. So if there is no one to watch, there is no point in being naked. :) Thank you the for the clarification. 

Love. 

Medical Screening (Part 3)

We now stood at the back of the room waiting to be called for the ECG. With Shun Rong to my right, Yan Xiang to my left and Mike beside Yan Xiang, we were chatting away. About five minutes later and yet another batch of people coming in, some of the heads were already turned back to their friends. The new guys that came in, together with a good half of the people in the room were still looking at me. My raging hormones sustained my erection until now and I started seeping precum...

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic