Male HQ

Why are gays so heartless? Please help me to understand

Guest jadedboy

On 7/31/2017 at 10:13 AM, Guest David said:

I broke up with my boyfriend last week because he cheated on me. I hate him alot. Really? How can he do that to me. I gave my all to him while we were together. All the attention. He leftme for an ugly guy with red sports car. So shallow.

Be grateful for the lesson.  You should give YOUR ALL to YOURSELF, and give moderately to someone else who you place in the position of your "boyfriend".  If he has sex with others, this simply means that he is not monogamous.  Few men are.  So you can decide if he is sufficiently good material for an open relationship, and if not, dump him.

Heartless is probably too strong a word here. Possibly insensitive. 

But nonetheless, I think it's your mindset which needs to change. 

In all the scenarios, you seem to be expecting that some closure will come out of it, and perhaps something even more if things progress well.

But maybe you should expect the opposite which is nothing will happen. 

I used to have a straight friend who will text me quite often and we will meet like once a week. After sometime he becomes reluctant and not so spontaneous in meeting up.

He claim he was moody bec he was jobless at that time and wanted time alone.  So i left him alone. He promise to hang out when he found a job. Unfortunatley, weeks later, when he finally got a job i was not the first to know. It was, ironically, through his friend that i get to know he has found a job. Disappointment. I question him when he text me but it was left unanswered.

Hanging....

I met this guy on Grindr. He was chatty and friendly. One day, he text me and said he was alone and his friends are not aound to accompamy. So he asked if i could meet up with him at his void deck. Well, i agreed since our past conversation had been great. Barely less than 5mins after I finally met up with him, he told me that he is tired and wanted to turn in for the night. He suggested that we continue another day. That another day never come.

I still see him on Grindr but he never text me again.

Hanging...

Another guy whom i meet on line. Likewise we talk alot and meet up for movies. He request for more which i never agree. He claim that its fine and we could continue as per normal. I text him recently to arrange for a meet up..he claim he is busy..

Hanging..

Bottomline, both gay n straight can be heartless. Or should i say dishonest.

Edited by boity

1 hour ago, boity said:

I used to have a straight friend who will text me quite often and we will meet like once a week. After sometime he becomes reluctant and not so spontaneous in meeting up.

He claim he was moody bec he was jobless at that time and wanted time alone.  So i left him alone. He promise to hang out when he found a job. Unfortunatley, weeks later, when he finally got a job i was not the first to know. It was, ironically, through his friend that i get to know he has found a job. Disappointment. I question him when he text me but it was left unanswered.

Hanging....

I met this guy on Grindr. He was chatty and friendly. One day, he text me and said he was alone and his friends are not aound to accompamy. So he asked if i could meet up with him at his void deck. Well, i agreed since our past conversation had been great. Barely less than 5mins after I finally met up with him, he told me that he is tired and wanted to turn in for the night. He suggested that we continue another day. That another day never come.

Hanging...

Another guy whom i meet on line. Likewise we talk alot and meet up for movies. He request for more which i never agree. He claim that its fine and we could continue as per normal. I text him recently to arrange for a meet up..he claim he is busy..

Hanging..

Regardless on how the other guys behave, the common thread is you, and you have issues dealing with rejection. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, boity said:

Hanging....

Hanging...

Hanging..

He saw you and decided you are not his type lah.

Well my opinion about this is that too many ajs want to find people who meet their expectation than be someone of people's expectations. Hence, the rejection or act of disappearance. 

To me its simple, it takes two hands to clap, my hand is always there if u r nice and have a sense of EQ. The only thing is whether the other party wants to clap my palm and for those who do, i can say from my experience usually last. ✌️

Its not abt how many people reject u, but will u accept when someone comes with open arms. 

On ‎31‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:13 PM, Guest David said:

I broke up with my boyfriend last week because he cheated on me. I hate him alot. Really? How can he do that to me. I gave my all to him while we were together. All the attention. He leftme for an ugly guy with red sports car. So shallow.

The car will expire in 10 years....

21 hours ago, doncoin said:

Regardless on how the other guys behave, the common thread is you, and you have issues dealing with rejection. 

I can deal with rejection straightfoward but not this irresponsible and irky kind. 

What were you doing on Grindr or Jackd?

You don't know these are sinister app and platform (including blowingwind :lol: :lol: :whistle:) for itchy bitchy one to scratch their urge meh?

Oh ya, that explain why you're here bitching about people suddenly not communicating.

However, to reject in silence is just too petty.

Typical uncivilized low down cunts.

Scenario 1

We are chatting fine on Grindr or Jackd. All of a sudden, the conversation stops...

Scenario 2

We got comfortable enough with each other to exchange WhatsApp. We continue to chat for a few days but then the conversation stops...

Scenario 3

We met up and even went out more than once. We watched movie, held hands, kissed and jo for each other. We were happily chatting and planning for our next outing, the conversation stops...

Scenario 1= Maybe got tired of chatting or got things do or got fed up with lots of question.

Scenario 2= Same as scenario 1 and also found that not suitable and also found someone else.

Scenario 3= Same as scenario 1 & 2 and also maybe he just want a fun and see how far he can go till the other party gave in or reject.

At the end of the day be it gay or str8 this are the characteristic of 'mating' lor until we get the right one. Survival instinct. Hahahahahahah

Move on and cast another net. Hahahahahahah

My ATTITUDE towards YOU is based on your ACTIONS towards me.

When your EGO speaks my ATTITUDE comes.

No one has an obligation to settle down with you just because you're obsessively attached to them. I know this isn't comforting, but you have to understand that there is literally no one that owes you anything. If you get to meet someone who is polite enough to give you a rejection message, then great. But the reality is that most people will ghost you or ignore you. Not because they hate you, but because they're just not into you, or they feel that they cannot derive any form of value from you. Besides, I don't think anyone hates anyone they meet online. They just... literally don't care.

Sometimes you just got to put things in perspective. Take yourself out of your mind and observe your own actions from a 3rd person perspective. Are you trying to get someone to love you because you're unable to love yourself? Do you want someone to make you feel like you belong? If so, then you need to lay off these gay dating apps because you need to understand the fundamental reality that everyone is only seeking self-gain. Including you. Just that you're giving everyone you encounter a free pass to rip you apart, and you need to stop.

Hope you'll grow from this, all the best.

• G_M changed the title to Why are gays so heartless? Please help me to understand

他不爱你。

了。

或许从来没。

总之不再爱你。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic