Male HQ

Bottom taller or shorter ?

Guest Height problem

Guest Height problem

Is it better for the bottom to be shorter than top? Or taller ? Does it matter when it comes to sex ? Would it be harder for the top to fuck if the bottom is so tall? 

6 hours ago, Guest Height problem said:

Is it better for the bottom to be shorter than top? Or taller ? Does it matter when it comes to sex ? Would it be harder for the top to fuck if the bottom is so tall? 

its a preference matter imo. not necessary who must be taller or shorter.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

At 1.82m I am usually the tall btm most shorter tops fuck heheheheheheh

Do this in the park standing and bending over, you know how wide I have to spread my legs and bend at the knee when I have a short guy try to mount me? heheh When you are taller that's the way it is.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

At 1.75m, I was considered tall during the 70s (yes, that is 40 years ago) but of course now, almost most guys are much. much taller and hunkier.

Funny but I'd never had an AMDK who is shorter than me.  Perhaps that is present in their genetics or just the type whom I met.  Height difference becomes insignificant when the two are in bed, except for oral sex when the two bodies intertwined in the 69 position.

And due to my height, he can reach out to my bottom with his hands while we french-kissed, a prelude to wonderful anal sex.  Having short legs means I can rest them securely on his shoulders while he penetrates me in the missionary position.   Height does not matters in the doggy and cowboy riding positions. 

Usually tops prefer shorter btms n vv.

Of course exceptions r short tops will have no choice but go for taller btms n vv. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Same height, deviation a little, preferably slightly taller than the Top, so that when the top thrust his dick into the bottom, the top has some space to push it up. Futhermore, the TOP get to enjoy bitting the bottom's nipples. 

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

It's hard for a tall bottom to do doggie with a short top.  

Can!!.. heheh the btm have to spread his leg more. You knee wide stance in bed still he can get it in with his legs close together hahahah

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic