Pulse  Clinic

Ranting abt bw members

Guest rants

wanted to post in main forum, but is likely ending up in this folder anyway. feel free to add in your rants hor

hairy40'sindian - so desperate sending welcome messages to new members. friendly or not i don't know, but definitely not in most good books. and also desperately wanting 'deep-thrusting' all dicks in the dick thread. seriously? omg!!!!

Kimochi - likes playing the chain reaction game but with limited vocabulary, always ends up using the 'sex' word. if not, definitely a 'sex maniac', come on la, play game with some dignity and seriousness la.

of our famous love-handle - needs no further description since he has his own self-'hate' thread already in this folder.

Guest Guest visitor

Well i guess u have no right to rant abt them and make a negative judgement if they are harmless to you. If the moderator doesnt find them a problem, why should you? So just suck it up! I find it is so disrespectful for u to tarnish one person by setting up this thread. Everyone has their own ways. If you cant accept, then ignore. No need to create this thread to bad mouth other BW members.

Be a society that respects and not condemn. 

3 hours ago, Guest Guest visitor said:

Well i guess u have no right to rant abt them and make a negative judgement if they are harmless to you. If the moderator doesnt find them a problem, why should you? So just suck it up! I find it is so disrespectful for u to tarnish one person by setting up this thread. Everyone has their own ways. If you cant accept, then ignore. No need to create this thread to bad mouth other BW members.

Be a society that respects and not condemn. 

Freedom of speech.  What is an opinion to one may be a negative judgment to another.  But as long as there are no personal attacks and what is being said is true and not defamatory, what is wrong with setting up a thread to criticise BW members?  You mean they must be praised all the time, no criticism is allowed?

LOL

Guest Guest visitor

Why must u criticise in the first place? As humans, we must take a good look at ourself before criticising others. Cos often those that criticise others, reveal what he himself lacks.

Like the saying goes "sweep in front of your door first."

Adding one more ....

upshot - so desperate for attention that he comes here to argue argue argue everyday. And still must post walls after walls of text of nonsensical diarrhoea just to try to win his case. Just an eyesore to see his name.

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Adding one more ....

upshot - so desperate for attention that he comes here to argue argue argue everyday. And still must post walls after walls of text of nonsensical diarrhoea just to try to win his case. Just an eyesore to see his name.

Pretty harmless.

We have efficient and effective Moderators here to maintain order.

Some people need the attention.They want to be seen-n-heard.

My neighbor's bitch used to bark at me every time I walked pass. I ignored her, after many months, she stopped. Guess every bitch will get tired

10 hours ago, tough-guy said:

Pretty harmless.

My neighbor's bitch used to bark at me every time I walked pass. I ignored her, after many months, she stopped. Guess every bitch will get tired

some bitches needs to be euthanized.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Remember @platoniclover who used to posting pictures of him as anonymous "cute" twink?

#selfpraise

Is it really himself? He didn't say is him can't assume those photos are him. Maybe he took photos of people and post in the forum.

Think the scariest is @nixorn. The volume of photos and frequency he post is almost 24/7 non-stop.

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fluteguan and fab: own self praise own self

How do they have so much time to post practically every 5 minutes?

Hi psycho maniac fatso and NTUC voucher whore love handle.

On 2/5/2017 at 9:55 AM, tough-guy said:

Pretty harmless.

:pimp::D

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Guest Guest said:

Fluteguan is love handle same person?

Lol.

Pls my skin not tt thick or wrinkled, and i didnt go looking for self likes and ntuc vouchers,

I think moderator @HendryTan or @GachiMuchi should know i am NOT the same person since I PMed before about this self liking posters who wreak havoc on this forum,

Edited by FluteGuan

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Guest Guest said:

Fluteguan and fab: own self praise own self

How do they have so much time to post practically every 5 minutes?

Ok, and according to IP.. aiyo... ntuc vouchers used finish liao issit? Lol

@fab, u self praise issit. Lol

Edited by FluteGuan

58 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Lol.

Pls my skin not tt thick or wrinkled, and i didnt go looking for self likes and ntuc vouchers,

I think moderator @HendryTan or @GachiMuchi should know i am NOT the same person since I PMed before about this self liking posters who wreak havoc on this forum,

Only one shameless psycho fat aunty @lovehandle aka @luvhandle aka @Since u r here will do such cheap things.

She is a sexually frustrated NTUC voucher whore.

2 hours ago, FluteGuan said:

Ok, and according to IP.. aiyo... ntuc vouchers used finish liao issit? Lol

@fab, u self praise issit. Lol

喂,别欺负弱智好吗?

既然你在这里,为何不用爱来处理它呢?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

可是这份爱之 前有 病。传染性嘎!

你爱处理的话,也得懂 自爱!

world-aids-day-acceptance-men-s-t-shirt.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

27 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

sorry. only accept cash.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

5 minutes ago, Guest Sun aka Geisha said:

你搞什么鬼?

你不是说在家里睡觉吗?

那个死肥猪 @lovehandle 是谁?

你不要跟我太过分!

奥麦嘎,负卢管与那死肥猪有一腿儿?

姗姗姐莫气坏身子呗。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

2 hours ago, Guest Sun Geisha said:

LOL

姐姐无论如何都是大的,死肥猪只能当小的。

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

我吃素。。。 猪8留给你品尝各种爱滋味

你是否太饿了呗,人猪不分。

1 hour ago, FluteGuan said:

In asia, we say

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8戒!

它可能有8戒身材,宝宝脸孔。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

17 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

你对猪类如此宽宏大量,你就吃了它呗。这乃其天职,算是立公德。。。

i m an animal rights activist. cannot eat pork.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 1 month later...
Guest rants

adding on, @Ethan_Oleh is another frequent poster. he posts everyday, some times twice a day - as much as his posts were in his own thread.

each time posted like 6-8 posts (like the 1 in his own massage thread), which could easily be segmented in one post or even link them to his own website...

there were also not many reviews, plus g_m already told him don't post everyday - giving other masseurs some "air-time", but he ignored...

is business really that bad or simply desperate ar?

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest rants said:

adding on, @Ethan_Oleh is another frequent poster. he posts everyday, some times twice a day - as much as his posts were in his own thread.

each time posted like 6-8 posts (like the 1 in his own massage thread), which could easily be segmented in one post or even link them to his own website...

there were also not many reviews, plus g_m already told him don't post everyday - giving other masseurs some "air-time", but he ignored...

is business really that bad or simply desperate ar?

Finally, someone wrote about this guy.  His massage skills are just average at best... that's why got to create a lot of hype and hot air online to create publicity and attention.

Guest rants

another one, @Bboy0240 posted everyday, sometimes 2/3 posts consecutively. sorry but it really seems desperate.

there are masseurs posting 2-3 times a month & business still very good, 1 even showed how many slots he has everyday & how many left available. so more postings might have 'negative effect' loh...

1 hour ago, Guest rants said:

another one, @Bboy0240 posted everyday, sometimes 2/3 posts consecutively. sorry but it really seems desperate.

there are masseurs posting 2-3 times a month & business still very good, 1 even showed how many slots he has everyday & how many left available. so more postings might have 'negative effect' loh...

Hi bro we will take ur advice.

Guest Guest
On 29/04/2017 at 10:43 PM, Guest nobody said:

Used to be Miss Guan, haha, but now @fab  is the slut queen

Love handle is the biggest fucking cheebye who ought to be fucked with rusty red hot crowbars until her cheebye disintegrates.

Guest fuck fab
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Love handle is the biggest fucking cheebye who ought to be fucked with rusty red hot crowbars until her cheebye disintegrates.

@fab  why are you so interest in he like ntuc vouchers? Some people!

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest fuck fab said:

@fab  why are you so interest in he like ntuc vouchers? Some people!

@-Ignored- love handle you cheebye bitch, why are YOU so interested in bashing @fab?

You get free NTUC vouchers?

If your father knew you were such a 杂种, he would have shot his cum down your mother's throat instead of her cheebye.

LOLOL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rants

up next @uniform1982, hogging the status update, sometimes post every few minutes, as if worried no one knows how desperate he is?

please try not to post so many within a short time span, like hairy40'sindian, ok not?  *haiz

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter