Male HQ

Ranting abt bw members

Guest rants

@hairy40'sgindian, pls la, stop hogging e status updates w welcoming msgs, 1stly, v irritating

2ndly, did u ever consider if e newbies like such open attention??

they may nt like such greetings, some more in e main page leh

if u want to welcome them, pls use PM lor, more pte, more sincere tt way!!!

• 2 months later...

hairy40'sgindian is bad enough, now got more irritating members hogging status update board

@HarrizZhafran, plz stop ur 'up 4 fun' msg to other members in status update

who in e rt mind wld reply in public even if they interested

n we don need to knw how desperate u r lo

jus pm them n maybe more successful

@Noomi Rapace, always hog w pics n songs (or donno what quotes) - everytime a long list at 1 go

y don start ur own thread in members lounge n put all thr under ur own thread

ppl interested will go n see then wasting status update space unnecessarily!!

@Mique75ts - u similar to noomirapace, plz start ur own thread and put ur pics n songs thr 2!!

3 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

hairy40'sgindian is bad enough, now got more irritating members hogging status update board

@HarrizZhafran, plz stop ur 'up 4 fun' msg to other members in status update

who in e rt mind wld reply in public even if they interested

n we don need to knw how desperate u r lo

jus pm them n maybe more successful

@Noomi Rapace, always hog w pics n songs (or donno what quotes) - everytime a long list at 1 go

y don start ur own thread in members lounge n put all thr under ur own thread

ppl interested will go n see then wasting status update space unnecessarily!!

@Mique75ts - u similar to noomirapace, plz start ur own thread and put ur pics n songs thr 2!!

:clap: give u a standing ovation for yur rants babe.. 

23 hours ago, Noomi Rapace said:

He just made us famous.

Haha such a bitter person to be exact. Nah we dun need to be famous lah here.. I jus enjoy what I want to post in my own wall. 

5 hours ago, Mique75ts said:

Haha such a bitter person to be exact. Nah we dun need to be famous lah here.. I jus enjoy what I want to post in my own wall. 

Get a room, you 2!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Annoyed
On July 31, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Guest tsk said:

@hairy40'sgindian, pls la, stop hogging e status updates w welcoming msgs, 1stly, v irritating

2ndly, did u ever consider if e newbies like such open attention?? they may nt like such greetings, some more in e main page leh

He has also started 'following' a lot of new members even though most have no interest in being 'followed' by him. So desperate and annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

omg, dis @Ethan_Oleh back 2 seek attention

last time everyday multiple posts in his massage thread

today start 2 post sexy guys pics - but 1 pic 1 post... wtf... try 2 be like "love..handle" gaining likes count n posts count????

he also likes to hog status updates w multiple quotes - like dat "hairyindian" guy

can't u create a thread 4 ur own quotes, like e feng shui thread u created?

aiyoyo...

4 hours ago, Guest rants said:

omg, dis @Ethan_Oleh back 2 seek attention

last time everyday multiple posts in his massage thread

today start 2 post sexy guys pics - but 1 pic 1 post... wtf... try 2 be like "love..handle" gaining likes count n posts count????

he also likes to hog status updates w multiple quotes - like dat "hairyindian" guy

can't u create a thread 4 ur own quotes, like e feng shui thread u created?

aiyoyo...

Met him before. He was critical of masseurs in straight establishments in Chinatown, saying how they don't change their towels, they don't dedicate personal attention to their customers, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Beware The Creeper
1 hour ago, RyanH said:

Desperate perhaps ? Even the slightest chance one may respond to him makes him think it's worth it ? Lols

Of course he is desperate. That is why he always sends "welcome to the BW forum" messages to every new member and now why he has started "following" every new member. It is so obvious and annoying and creepy.

Guest Yucky Desperado
On July 31, 2017 at 3:56 AM, Guest tsk said:

2ndly, did u ever consider if e newbies like such open attention??

they may nt like such greetings, some more in e main page leh

So irritating and desperate. Ruins the mood of the entire website. The welcome messages and the following without permission. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

• 3 months later...
Guest Not sure why u r following

@harsh9, hope u have realised fab and fluteguan is the same person who vanished at the same time or talk to themselves at the same time? (since end March)

not sure why are you following him? Make no doubt in stop communicating or linking yourself about members who are banished by moderators  please, they are of dubious characters.

Just to give you a thinker if you are not sure.
Of course, they will come back desperately in form of guests or other nicknames! 

Guest Why r u here
2 hours ago, Guest Not sure why u r following said:

@harsh9, hope u have realised fab and fluteguan is the same person who vanished at the same time or talk to themselves at the same time? (since end March)

not sure why are you following him? Make no doubt in stop communicating or linking yourself about members who are banished by moderators  please, they are of dubious characters.

Just to give you a thinker if you are not sure.
Of course, they will come back desperately in form of guests or other nicknames! 

Haha, one look at this message and we all know it's the shameless STD-ridden aunty who self-likes using multiple accounts.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rants

@sgind, so any success looking for ltr?

if I'm looking for ltr, I won't respond to your messages because you're looking for "fun/ltr", as I don't think they come as a pair. you probably get the "fun" part 

besides, posting at such a high frequency, seems like...  desperate?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Handle with love
6 hours ago, Guest alamak said:

cld u stop quoting "be kind to 1 another" in ur status update @Ethan_Oleh?

if u got nothing to post, best is dun post

very sianz seeing it again n again, no originality lo

Ethan Oleh is a masseur at Ang Mo Kio. Went to him before, the vibe was not right to say the least and he even criticised other masseurs.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest alamak

@cutejack, a sarcastic, insensitive member dat needs to have a say in most threads, even if not related to him, just like dat auntie

@Steve5380, another needs say something in most threads, even when it is not applicable in local context. probably too free since at old age

both irritating to e max....

5 hours ago, Guest alamak said:

@Steve5380, another needs say something in most threads, even when it is not applicable in local context. probably too free since at old age

both irritating to e max....

My heart bleeds thinking that you may get irritated over my persona.

If you are smart you should learn from others:  WHY should you wait to be old to feel FREE? 

There is little danger in feeling, being free.  Sometimes it is smart to keep the mouth shut, but you can still feel free while doing it.

Guest alamak
On 6/16/2018 at 9:17 PM, Steve5380 said:

My heart bleeds thinking that you may get irritated over my persona.

If you are smart you should learn from others:  WHY should you wait to be old to feel FREE? 

There is little danger in feeling, being free.  Sometimes it is smart to keep the mouth shut, but you can still feel free while doing it.

oh pls, this thread is for us to talk abt rude member like u

since u so free, go set up a forum in ur own country la, then u can comment all u want - in e rite local context

Guest Guest
21 minutes ago, Guest alamak said:

since u so free, go set up a forum in ur own country la, then u can comment all u want - in e rite local context

Hahaha yeah Steve5380 talks like he knows it all.

7 hours ago, Guest alamak said:

Yes, I recognize that as a foreigner to Singapore my opinions sometimes lack local context.

And I cannot rant about you because you apparently are not a member.  Which brings to thought...

why are you lingering around here as a "guest" while a foreigner like me was diligent to become a member

and has the guts to post as such?

Guest rants

@Andrew1212 likes to ask if one is muscular, or from KL/Malaysia. For the latter, do read one's profile to see where they're located. If the location is not indicated, then look some of his previous posts to know the location. If all else fails, it is best to send PM rather than asking in the main thread. (likewise muscular or not, use PM would be better)

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I don't mind ranting,

but I don't find enough reasons to rant over BW members

when there are so many REAL reasons to do it for other things.

like some1 said above, u really need to hv ur say in most threads when not related to u *tsk*

2 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

like some1 said above, u really need to hv ur say in most threads when not related to u *tsk*

We should also like the freedom to decide what relates to us or not, since it is our personal business.  

Guest kee.siao
On 7/12/2018 at 3:27 PM, Guest tsk said:

e return of @riverrobles, clearly, he's screaming 4 attention, ever ready 2 show his nude pics (some in e wrong threads when no1 even asked)

rather he not bk......

tot see lesser of 1 aunty but here comes another

this @riverrobles now act machiam like mod, quoting posts here n there, si beh annoying ever since his return, just like that aunty lo

y our circle always got such characters.......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Not Telling My Member Name

The first thing I did upon signing up for an account was to block @hairy40'sgindian so he wouldn't be able target me with his annoying and unwelcome "welcome" message. He must have been so heartbroken when his stalking screed was unable to go through. Now, due to his recent behavior, @riverrobles is also blocked. I just wish the moderators would be proactive, and warn them that their actions are out of hand, as well as angering the majority of the members.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

@G_M

this one, few posts a day u kao-bei

the other one, also few posts a day u allow

not consistent la

That muchi moderator is nothing but a power abuser who throws her weight around the forum, trying to release her pent-up frustrations from being treated as a worthless calafare on various productions.

Guest Courtesy

The main issue I see with GM's moderating is that he doesn't take time to patiently and nicely explain to people what they have done wrong. He simply flies off the handle or at least that is the way it looks online. This can scare people away from Blowing Wind who otherwise might become good members once they have the rules explained to them. For example, when people post what he calls ads, some people's English is not good and they don't even know what the word 'ads' means in the context of this forum. Why not say 'don't ask people in the main forum to meet up with you because this is only allowed in the personals section' instead? Instead of deleting posts, why not leave the placeholder, but with the words deleted and a sentence or two explaining nicely what the poster did incorrectly. So on and so forth.

• 2 months later...

this  @Steve5380 is super annoying la! no need for u to comment in most threads la!

since u r retired wif lots of time, go create a forum for ur countrymen, be ur own moderator, comment all u want in ur local context. leave here, every1 happy. shudup alrdy!!

Guest 脏子姨
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

this  @Steve5380 is super annoying la! no need for u to comment in most threads la!

since u r retired wif lots of time, go create a forum for ur countrymen, be ur own moderator, comment all u want in ur local context. leave here, every1 happy. shudup alrdy!!

老不死的红毛杂种 Steve 根本就是倚老卖老,语无伦次,尽量把他说的话全当成是耳边风吧

Guest 女兵兵
3 hours ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

老不死的红毛杂种 Steve 根本就是倚老卖老,语无伦次,尽量把他说的话全当成是耳边风吧

子姨姐姐,妳何不为国捐躯,冒着敌人的“炮火”前进前进。妹妹们给您敬礼啦…… 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter