Male HQ

Ranting abt bw members

Guest rants

Guest 犯贱冰冰
2 hours ago, Guest 女兵兵 said:

子姨姐姐,妳何不为国捐躯,冒着敌人的“炮火”前进前进。妹妹们给您敬礼啦…… 

老娘听不懂啦

12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

this  @Steve5380 is super annoying la! no need for u to comment in most threads la!

since u r retired wif lots of time, go create a forum for ur countrymen, be ur own moderator, comment all u want in ur local context. leave here, every1 happy. shudup alrdy!!

The old immortal red-haired hybrid Steve is simply relying on the old and selling the old, incoherent, try to treat what he said as a whisper.

NOO!  That's pure stupidity.   I'm not red haired, not immortal, not hybrid.  I don't whisper but shout!  I rely on the good old and the good new.  

5 hours ago, Guest 犯贱冰冰 said:

老娘听不懂啦

The old lady can't understand it.  And the young me cannot understand either why you don't know that with just one click google translate will show what you wrote.  But perhaps you better write in Chinese instead of a chopped-off bad English.

Guest 脏子姨
2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

The most difficult part of translation is idioms, which Google is ill-equipped for.  Imagine translating “mind your p's and q's” and “at sixes and sevens” literally to someone who cannot comprehend English.

Literal translation:  The old immortal

Free translation:  someone who is dislikeable but senior in age and still very much alive (this idiom is used for someone whom one wishes would die but who refuses to die)

Literal translation:  red-haired hybrid

Free translation:  “red-haired” is a racist reference to Caucasians, similar to “gweilo” used in Hong Kong.   “hybrid” means impure breed, a product of indiscriminate mating.

Literal translation:  relying on the old and selling the old

Free translation:   expecting others to accept the validity of one’s opinion based on one’s age, which implies experience (= the grandmother teaching others to suck eggs)

Literal translation:  to treat what he said as a whisper (literally should be ‘wind by the ear’)

Free translation:  to turn a deaf ear to what someone has said, as if it is just wind passing by the ear

The whole sentence means “This old mongrel bastard Steve is just throwing his weight around on account of his age, speaking incoherently.  Try to ignore whatever he says.

Thank you Nightingale ;)

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

The whole sentence means “This old mongrel bastard Steve is just throwing his weight around on account of his age, speaking incoherently.  Try to ignore whatever he says.

Thank you for clarifying the translation.  

I have had numerous opportunities to appreciate the hilarious phrases Google Translate comes up when used on Asian languages.  But... what can one expect from something that comes free!   It is better than nothing,  it already revealed that the guest's comment was not flattering, haha.

And it may interest others to read what the guest says they should ignore. 

Edited by Steve5380

18 minutes ago, Guest ball said:

we have new self-like aunty --- @CloudMaker

smart ppl cld clearly tell e FIVE of them r e same person --- @rAwnonymous, @icejock, @musclejunky2.0 n @MethAbtU

creating false impression tt his massage is gd, or being popular - thru self-likes

Another hater. :thumbdown: The person have to create a anonymous profile already tell you much.  Hiding behind the veil of internet to carry out another cyberbullying. Who's the aunty you can clearly judge for yourself, that these people have so much free time going around stalking someone.  Pathetic. 

This is is the last time I will even bother to defence myself as clearly there will always be haters especially those got declined my service and hold grudges.  Please go to my posting regarding cyberbullying.  Thanks and stay positive guys. Cheers. 

Edited by CloudMaker

19 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

Another hater. :thumbdown: The person have to create a anonymous profile already tell you much.  Hiding behind the veil of internet to carry out another cyberbullying. Who's the aunty you can clearly judge for yourself, that these people have so much free time going around stalking someone.  Pathetic. 

This is is the last time I will even bother to defence myself as clearly there will always be haters especially those got declined my service and hold grudges.  Please go to my posting regarding cyberbullying.  Thanks and stay positive guys. Cheers. 

u dun have to reply in e 1st place

let all members here see for themselves 

pathetic ar, not as pathetic as ur self praise comment with ur other 1-2 acc lo, soooo hilarious, haahaa

n i never engage/text/call u for service, just dun like those misleading self-likes

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

See whether the chao ang mor Steven can use Google translate or not :whistle:

Surely:  "Hi, which dare to pull @Steve5380 four times under the Su Aunt is very small - old early Bo!!"

It seems that Google Translate recognizes pinyin as well!

Thanks to you guys I will be exposed to some Asian languages...

Very comical,  but I have better things to do.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

Surely:  "Hi, which dare to pull @Steve5380 four times under the Su Aunt is very small - old early Bo!!"

老不死的臭红毛 Steve 偏爱狡辩争论,现在又多了一个嗜好就是整天依赖谷歌翻译系统,翻出来的根本就是垃圾,超搞笑

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

老不死的臭红毛 Steve 偏爱狡辩争论,现在又多了一个嗜好就是整天依赖谷歌翻译系统,翻出来的根本就是垃圾,超搞笑

LOL: "The old undead stinking red hair Steve prefers sophistry arguments, and now there is another hobby that relies on the Google translation system all day, and the whole thing that is turned out is garbage, super funny."

Indeed :lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Indeed.  Here I made my Translator work with:  YOUR garbage in,  garbage out!

Super funny!

Only delusional fools like you think it's funny to have YOUR translator.

LOL

老不死的臭红毛杂种 Steve LOL

29 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Gàn nǐ nà bù chāo jī bái Steve!

Hey!  I'm not totally WHITE.  I have a little tan color from my sun bathing.  Or from a tiny bit of American Indian genes.

The only thing white in me is my soul.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, CloudMaker said:

The only things pathetic here are your self likes, your grammar and your inflated ego.

i wonder if your clones will come and “defence” you.

anyone who doesn’t agree with you is deemed cyberbullying you... and those posters are surely rejected by you.

what a joke

On 11/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, CloudMaker said:

there u go - the TRUTH! (see this ---> post)
so there was no cyber-bullying at all, just u 恶人先告状

e mod had said it all

19 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

there u go - the TRUTH! (see this ---> post)
so there was no cyber-bullying at all, just u 恶人先告状

e mod had said it all

Hahaha self pawned at it best.

keep using his cyberbullying victim card

and a holier than thou attitude.

but won’t hesitate to create multiple nicks to attack you.

who is the bully now?

@Guest Joke, @Guest Guest are obviously stalkers.  If you don’t like me but still following and reading everything I post, bitch you are a fan!

Just for you information, maybe it wasn’t right for me to create different profiles but my intention was to get away from psychotic guys like you all.  I did not cyber bully anyone and all I did was protect myself from being bullied.  If you guys are indeed not disgruntled and feeling rejected because I declined my service I be damned!  Cause no normal human being will go out to this extended to constantly posting attack, like my educational level or writing ability unless he has personal motives. FYI, I might not be highly educated but I definitely have no desire to be like you guys.   If you stated you are so righteous then why are you not showing your true self and contact here like I did instead hide like some cowards? 

@Sunray I declined your service and I posted my reason and I also apologized if I offended you in any way previous as Arctophile.  Yet you said you don't hold grudges but when I begin my new profile as CloudMaker you still constantly stalked me and all the bs about ”exposing” me because you said I tell people how to behave?  That someone was obviously my reply to @Massage addict,  @greysnow@bailey.   Everyone please have a look at what I wrote and tell me if I’m bullying anyone or telling anyone “how to behave” as @Sunray put it. My intention was just waiting people to be more inclusive and thoughtful in their remarks.  But I guess being kind doesn't really resonate so I guess I just be straight to the point.  

@G_M had highlighted it and asked you guys to stop all the bickering so do take the hint even if u don’t have a life. 

Last but but not least, you guys don’t pay my bill or put food on my table or support me in anyway so please just #STFU & # GTFO. 

Edited by CloudMaker

27 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

You are mistaken, I'm wasn't apologizing to anyone, least of all coward like you. 

If you care about your appearance, care about your Heart & Soul first.
Cause no amount of makeup, can mask an ugly heart - 
Kevyn Aucoin

How ironic :lol:

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If you care about your appearance, care about your Heart & Soul first.
Cause no amount of makeup, can mask an ugly heart - 
Kevyn Aucoin

How ironic :lol:

Yes it is. Glad u resonate with it.  Now do me a favour and go play with your makeup.  I'm sure you have someone else to stalk.  

3 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

Yes it is. Glad u resonate with it.  Now do me a favour and go play with your makeup.  I'm sure you have someone else to stalk.  

Shouldn't you be focusing on your massage business instead of hanging around here all the time responding to people?

Oh yes!  You did create multiple profiles to self-like and promote your massage business.

Great attempt at self-publicity there :clap::lol:

How you can expect people to trust a masseur who creates several profiles to self-like is beyond me.

Also, you need more work to resolve your issues before putting yourself out there in the business of wellness and healing.

5 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Shouldn't you be focusing on your massage business instead of hanging around here all the time responding to people?

Oh yes!  You did create multiple profiles to self-like and promote your massage business.

Yeah it is a cut throat business and it can't be help that I need to stood to your level. I learn from the best :lol:

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

How you can expect people to trust a masseur who creates several profiles to self-like is beyond me.

Also, you need more work to resolve your issues before putting yourself out there in the business of wellness and healing.

Since ur such a fan of mine, I though you should know my appointment hours by heart... Damn ur such a disappointment le. :doh:

Guest 脏子姨
17 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

Yeah it is a cut throat business and it can't be help that I need to stood to your level. I learn from the best :lol:

15 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

Since ur such a fan of mine, I though you should know my appointment hours by heart... Damn ur such a disappointment le. :doh:

12 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

But you are right, you can continue with your bitching here but I'm tired of entertaining you. Like I said, go play with your make up la and be a good girl ok? :D

2E7A4AE7-32BA-4109-B140-EE2E74E18ECF.jpeg

狗嘴长不出象牙,你是趁按摩来抚摸别人身体,自己暗爽,还真够理直气壮,哈哈 :twisted:

Guest 脏子姨
27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

他自导自演弄出一群网络水军,还真够卖力的吧。。。:whistle:

Guest Rainmaker

Nonsense logic

Posting as guest: cowards

Posting w multiple nicks: maybe not right, intention to get away from stalkers

guest attacking: cyberbullies 

multiple nicks attacking: protect from being cyberbullied

guest posting every few days: stalkers

cloudmaker posting every hour: #STFU

Low education never mind, low IQ no medicine.

1 minute ago, Guest 脏子姨 said:

他自导自演弄出一群网络水军,还真够卖力的吧。。。:whistle:

I know right, haha. Let's see whether her massage business takes off with the help of her 'water troops'.

Guest 脏子姨
1 minute ago, Guest Rainmaker said:

Nonsense logic

Posting as guest: cowards

Posting w multiple nicks: maybe not right, intention to get away from stalkers

guest attacking: cyberbullies 

multiple nicks attacking: protect from being cyberbullied

guest posting every few days: stalkers

cloudmaker posting every hour: #STFU

Low education never mind, low IQ no medicine.

:lol::clap:

1 minute ago, CloudMaker said:

還不就是跟你這個臓姨學的、不好意思、還没有妳賤。哈哈.

@CloudMaker is getting agitated, you can tell by the way she's monitoring this thread and responding like a hawk every few minutes. Haha

Guest 脏子姨
3 minutes ago, CloudMaker said:

As much as I would like to continue entertaining you gals, I got a life unlike you 2.  I'm sure you will tire yourself out eventually cause I'm already yawning... 

Tired and yawning but still got time to post? 还真是口是心非咯 :rolleyes:

oooh, missed all e action

@CloudMaker, i was e original guest tt said u 恶人先告状

u totally missed e pt, i dun think any1 mind or said abt ur edu lvl or ur writing ability, u said u created more profiles to protect urself - then y did u selflike or even self praise????

this gave false impression. as gd as cheating!!

thr is a certain masseur who only posted 1 or 2 times a mth to update his schedule (always almost fully booked), he is gd, dun selflike or self praise - tt is e way to go la

7 hours ago, CloudMaker said:

but now u tell ppl to play makeup n be gd girl when no 1 was attacking u (just commenting ur behaviour)
can u see how flawed ur personality is??

anyway, it is ur own biz at stake, gd luck lo

• 2 weeks later...

ought to mention new sarcastic member @jerseyboys

when you first joined, already noticed those topics you created always '3 reasons...'; '3 things...'; '3 this...'; '3 that...'. they were truly irritating and annoying, and definitely not worth to talk about. but it was still fine since everyone is free to have their say.

now you became sarcastic with all the unnecessary comments in the missed connection thread. i don't think anyone need or deserve such sarcasm!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter