Pulse  Clinic

Ranting abt bw members

Guest rants

Guest Fruit Guan
1 hour ago, Guest rants said:

ought to mention new sarcastic member @jerseyboys

when you first joined, already noticed those topics you created always '3 reasons...'; '3 things...'; '3 this...'; '3 that...'. they were truly irritating and annoying, and definitely not worth to talk about. but it was still fine since everyone is free to have their say.

now you became sarcastic with all the unnecessary comments in the missed connection thread. i don't think anyone need or deserve such sarcasm!!

JerseyBoys is a fan of Sun Ho

• 4 weeks later...

@Jim.boy an attention seeker n a spammer who kept posting pics of himself 4 no apparent reason
now posted pics in unrelated threads like a spammer
not forgetting on e blatantly flirting w old hag @Steve5380 in e open main forum inside keybox thread

hope they get banned soon

21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@Jim.boy an attention seeker n a spammer who kept posting pics of himself 4 no apparent reason
not forgetting on e blatantly flirting w old hag @Steve5380 in e open main forum inside keybox thread

You are just envious that we don't flirt with you!  :lol:

25 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You are just envious that we don't flirt with you!  :lol:

li kee siao la
i doubt any1 wanna flirt w e 2 of u, definitely not me
but most shld be happy to see both out of e forum

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I echo that.

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

li kee siao la
i doubt any1 wanna flirt w e 2 of u, definitely not me
but most shld be happy to see both out of e forum

Steve is a bored attention whore.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ethan oleh is spamming all the picture threads with irrelevant and low quality pics..... someone pls stop him!

Let him spam, the copyright owners will have their lawyers issue a search warrant to compel the ISP to reveal his identity and sue him for copyright infringement soon.

Guest Jim.boy
On 12/16/2018 at 4:23 PM, Amir0412 said:

Personally from our conversation through personal message. Sorry, I’m not a racist, but this ASSHOLE PINOY, deserve to disappear from our community, arrogant, think highly about himself, just to quote some of his annoying characters.

He deserves it  :yuk:

Don't be jealous dear! I turned you down....

Guest Jim.boy
1 hour ago, Amir0412 said:

Hello, who turn , who down , whatever, one thing for sure, your character say all how arrogant you are

You are arrogant dear you think you're entitled.. lol thank you, next!

@CloudMaker, u r getting from bad to worst

of all things u follow bad eg from amk masseur - do multiple posts

doesnt mean more posts = more biz u knw

some more ur posts either edited (blank) or pics of no relevance - jus checked b4 writing this

b4 u think i follow or stalk u, i dun

after reading wat I interested, i mark whole massage folder as read

but it kept prompting thr is new msgs - from u, pretty annoying

learn from tpy masseur, only 1-2 post/mth, to update schedule, n he mostly booked some more

those did 1 post daily is no better

2 hours ago, Guest tsk said:

some more ur posts either edited (blank) or pics of no relevance - jus checked b4 writing this

learn from tpy masseur, only 1-2 post/mth, to update schedule, n he mostly booked some more

Hi @-Ignored- aka love-handle

LOL

On 12/25/2018 at 11:16 AM, Guest tsk said:

ignore him, though his posts indeed irritating

guess he just won't learn, judging from his previous issue, he is just too full of himself 

we got nothing to lose, he does 

On 12/25/2018 at 2:00 PM, Guest Guest said:

Hi @-Ignored- aka love-handle

LOL

i dun like this mbr love-handle also

but to be fair, not written by him, me jus ordinary individual, heehee

On 12/26/2018 at 1:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

ignore him, though his posts indeed irritating

guess he just won't learn, judging from his previous issue, he is just too full of himself 

we got nothing to lose, he does 

yup-yup

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

w e inconsiderate @Ethan_Oleh is bad enough posting watermark pics

then came e attention seeking whore @Jim.boy = @Shavedguy = @Shavedboy posting like no tmr

not forgetting e return of attention/likes seeking @riverrobles THESE UNCLES should really conduct themselves la!!

Babe WTF is your problem? I know that you can't resist my charm, just deal with it.

Edited by Shavedboy

26 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

Babe WTF is your problem? I know that you can't resist my charm, just deal with it.

this thread is where we rant abt mbr like u

u dun have to reply u knw

fancy u started a thread calling urself hot in e main forum - no shame la u

Guest anti mosquito detergent
18 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

It is the attention seeking Guest Guest (and this one with 1000 different Guest acronyms) who just likes to rant and insult.

Best strategy is to ignore his posts and not to respond to him.

Let him bark like an old dog. Nobody is interested in his nonsense.

Eo mulieres imposuerunt, quae ad proelium proficiscentes milites passis manibus flentes implorabant ne se in servitutem Romanis traderent.

15 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

I have to reply and defend myself because you keep tagging me and i have notification you know that right?

You are completely right.  We should have the right to defend ourselves against nasty attacks.

However,  when the intention of the attacker is to provoke a similar response,  

to respond is to give him what he wants,

while the lack of response is like giving him...  the finger!

Guest anti mosquito detergent
On 1/12/2019 at 2:43 PM, Shavedboy said:

I have to reply and defend myself because you keep tagging me and i have notification you know that right?

On 1/13/2019 at 6:04 AM, Steve5380 said:

You are completely right.  We should have the right to defend ourselves against nasty attacks.

However,  when the intention of the attacker is to provoke a similar response,  

to respond is to give him what he wants,

while the lack of response is like giving him...  the finger!

Exactly, very well said, sometimes is it smarter not to respond to attacks. It does not always mean to give in, but it makes the nonsense attack fruitless.

In particular there is one guy here operating as Guest Guest (and other monikers (Guest joker, guest dirty, guest guest 2 etc)  who likes just to stir hatred and attack for simple bashing purposes to satisfy his own pleasure in seeing other people being hurt and insulted. In my personal view he is a loner and terribly dissatisfied with himself and his sad life that he needs to resort to such measures to get a bit of life into his personal distress and he is most probably having some serious mental issues.

After a while you can identify his writing style very easily and attacks on foreigners and pointing out a "supremacy" of Singaporeans is common for him. The responses or posts are very blunt.

My personal advice is: Drink a cooling lemongrass tea with honey, have a laugh and say loud to yourself "Fuck off" (to him) but refrain your fingers from typing a response.

Otherwise he will just use your response to post more ranting slurs (not even associated to your response but just to stir more disruption in the forums).

Often I have the feeling his personal goal is to get discussions from the main forum to the Flaming Room.

He is probably that weird to give himself a "five" once the Moderators moved a discussion to the Flaming Room due to his (ranting) intervention.

I know it is easier said to stay calm, but with him it is the best method. We slightly advanced chaps (in age) , might not infuriate so easily as you younger chaps.

But as I said, try to stay calm.

You just need to read some current threads at the Flaming room, then you know best...

Anyhow, as a Member you always have the liberty to post new threads at the Members Section, then he is out of the picture....

His suppliciis celeriter coacto exercitu Lucterium Cadurcum, summae hominem audaciae, cum parte copiarum in Rutenos mittit; ipse in Bituriges proficiscitur. Eius adventu Bituriges ad Aeduos, quorum erant in fide, legatos mittunt subsidium rogatum, quo facilius hostium copias sustinere possint.

On 1/12/2019 at 2:43 PM, Shavedboy said:

walau, u cld turn off notifications u knw

tsk-tsk-tsk

Guest Guest 2
1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Well, if you don't troll people, there's nothing to turn off.

If there are no thieves, there's no need to lock our doors.

If everyone behaves well, there's no need to ban chewing gum.

tsk tsk tsk

Tsk tsk tsk

Nightwhore the 卖国贼, masturbator to fantasies of underage students and  devious hypocritical liar, is PREACHING again like her pointless ramblings have any weight.

LOL LOL LOL

Guest Guest 2
4 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

So what is the weight of yours, if they have any.  :whistle:

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

Much more than yours, at any rate. Look how you are trying to twist the topic again like the snake you are... haha.

Guest Guest 2
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

I not scholarship holder lah.  Why keep flattering me?  I am bald donkey, remember?  Try your memory harder.

HAHAHAHAHAHA "try your memory harder", what kind of English is that? Hanging around PRCs too much maybe?

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Nightingale said:

Not just Ah Tiongs.  All sorts of foreigners whom you hate.  Only Singaporeans are humans.  The rest are cockroaches & locusts, remember?  Jog your memory harder.

Quod est dicere Auntie OCD troglodytam minorationem complexu, et propter hoc illa mentis morbum incidit.  Ea igitur vult manducare stercore et loqui de stercore

Got the wrong guest again, boboshooter? LOL

On 1/15/2019 at 8:03 PM, Nightingale said:

Well, if you don't troll people, there's nothing to turn off.

If there are no thieves, there's no need to lock our doors.

If everyone behaves well, there's no need to ban chewing gum.

tsk tsk tsk

wasnt toking to u lo, y u make ppl dislike u only

if he don reply, ok de, as some1 said b4, this is ranting thread, needs no reply

你不说话,没人当你是哑巴喔

• 1 month later...
Guest rants

@East Hunter your pics are nice, really

but don't understand why you needed to quote your own posts (with own pics) when you are posting new ones

i suppose that is the super exhibitionist in you, which become rather annoying

you already had members' attention, no need to quote more own pics before posting new ones

@guest rants

As your ID suggest a rant is a pompous and self opinionated about something . I didn’t call you that; but you can Google the meaning. It seems you hv conceded upfront that you are an empty vassal with limited substance to begin with .

I don’t get people who hide behind ID(s) and rant; rather than be constructive or clarify.  Perhaps is due to your limited vocabulary or upbringing that I may have misunderstood  you. If that is the case I apologise .

i wasn’t aware of any social etiquette that applied as to postings and fyi the photos belong to the same photo shoot series ; hence I used the same post.  Social norms would have dictated that a simple message to clarify suffice and I would have been glad to rectify it.  

Your conclusion that I am seeking attention confounds me as well. I won’t go into that debate about attention seeking ; but isn’t the best way to treat attention seekers is to ignore them . You have a choice not to read or look at the thread.

I rather people like you be a contributor in whatever area; be constructive and  a simple message to ask/clarify would have addressed any misguided rant that you have .

Edited by East Hunter

our famous aunty (love...handle) wif multiple nicks to self like herself - now has a new goal:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/7741--Ignored-/?status=304646&type=status

now wanna be top in posts count

sibeh bo liao, ppl deleted also k-poh, just to add to her posts count - eg below

why del

near 50 liao, still wanna 'act cute', asking naive qns.    oh my tian

Guest Guest
On 3/15/2019 at 3:05 PM, Guest tsk said:

our famous aunty (love...handle) wif multiple nicks to self like herself - now has a new goal:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/profile/7741--Ignored-/?status=304646&type=status

now wanna be top in posts count

sibeh bo liao, ppl deleted also k-poh, just to add to her posts count - eg below

why del

near 50 liao, still wanna 'act cute', asking naive qns.    oh my tian

can really see he (love,handle) trying v.v. hard to comment in most threads - to e extend of not making sense in some posts

y this ah-pek (or aunty) can't be a normal human being, always do such idiotic act de, going for post counts, like @Ethan_Oleh also

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest E

@fab

u r always quick to post ig of pics when thr was no id in them or no1 ask for it
now ur latest 2 pics got no id, also not shared from ig, u v contracting ar
knn

Guest Guest

walanei, jus came in n see this new mbr @kennethchung posting like no tml
join < 3h alrdy posted so many - mostly unnecessary la

some posts quite insensitive, some pure nonsense, some digging out old threads 4 no reason
potential spammer, @G_M shld take note

Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap

This new member called @kennethchung is horrible! He just joined less than 24 hours ago, and has made close to 100 comments by dragging up old threads, some of which had been inactive for more than a year! The worst part is many of the new comments he made add nothing to the discussion!

A moderator needs to tell him that spamming the Main Forum by dragging up old threads and making a bunch of useless comments is not a way to endear himself to the other readers! There is nothing wrong with new members slowly building their post count by making constructive comments instead!

21 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You are not the Moderator.  Why are you so concerned about what newbies are doing?  As he is new here, naturally he is keen to explore.  If the Moderator deems his actions excessive, he would have been warned.  Who are you to dictate that newbies should "slowly build their post count"?  If the moderators cannot be bothered about insults about one's age, looks and private fantasies (which are none of your business), mocking one's mother as being a comfort woman, discriminatory racist-xeno-hateful comments etc., should you think they can be bothered with your repetitive petty complaints?

Go to hell, @Nightingale, you despicable geezerous wannabe child molester! If @kennethchung has a problem with what I typed, he can come over here and defend himself, since he obviously has plenty of time to make totally pointless posts that leave him as the last name next to nearly every topic on the damn website!

You are not anybody's lawyer, so mind your own fucking business and quit trying to curry favour by kissing the moderators asses, and also I am not the person who typed those other things that you falsely accused me of in your ignorant post! Scum like you are exactly what's wrong with this website! Curl up and die already!

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, Nightingale said:

You are not the Moderator.  Why are you so concerned about what newbies are doing?  As he is new here, naturally he is keen to explore.  If the Moderator deems his actions excessive, he would have been warned.  Who are you to dictate that newbies should "slowly build their post count"?  If the moderators cannot be bothered about insults about one's age, looks and private fantasies (which are none of your business), mocking one's mother as being a comfort woman, discriminatory racist-xeno-hateful comments etc., should you think they can be bothered with your repetitive petty complaints?

Because the insults on one's age, looks and private fantasies (which are none of your business), mocking one's mother as being a comfort woman, discriminatory racist-xeno-hateful comments is all about a 叛徒走狗卖国贼, while the others are not. 

1 hour ago, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

Go to hell, @Nightingale, you despicable geezerous wannabe child molester! If @kennethchung has a problem with what I typed, he can come over here and defend himself, since he obviously has plenty of time to make totally pointless posts that leave him as the last name next to nearly every topic on the damn website!

You are not anybody's lawyer, so mind your own fucking business and quit trying to curry favour by kissing the moderators asses, and also I am not the person who typed those other things that you falsely accused me of in your ignorant post! Scum like you are exactly what's wrong with this website! Curl up and die already!

Because he is trying to bait this @kennethchung with some false pretence of friendliness, only to throw him under the bus and leave him there to bleed again when GM comes in and scold @kennethchung, like the way this Nightwhore did to Guest Disclosed Yourself.... 

i guess thats why this forum has lots of guests posting. with all this hate against members its no wonder ppl want to stay anonymous. i think this community is getting toxic and judgmental. 

must always remember.. sometimes people have nowhere else to go so they try to spend most of their time here. but in doing so they stray from their beliefs, ideologies and even the topic. not everyone can have the free speech of a guest without being criticized and judged.   

Guest Guest
8 hours ago, lonely57 said:

i guess thats why this forum has lots of guests posting. with all this hate against members its no wonder ppl want to stay anonymous. i think this community is getting toxic and judgmental. 

must always remember.. sometimes people have nowhere else to go so they try to spend most of their time here. but in doing so they stray from their beliefs, ideologies and even the topic. not everyone can have the free speech of a guest without being criticized and judged.   

Says the very person who is claiming that "this community is getting toxic and judgmental" and the very same one who has 1,094 content count on this forum as of this moment of time. So who's "toxic and judgemental" and who's "have nowhere else to go so they try to spend most of their time here" now? Are you sure you think you are the person you see yourself as?  LOL!

29w9.gif

Guest 2001

I have to agree about @kennethchung. It is really annoying to log into the Main Room and see every topic we had been recently discussing pushed off the front page and replaced by topics which had run their course several months ago. The worst part is that many of his replies were one-liners like "where" and "why" -- so it didn't appear there was any purpose to his posts -- except perhaps to disrupt the forum.

Having freedom doesn't mean having freedom to ruin other people's experiences and that is what the recent disruptive burst one one-liner posts by @kennethchung actually did here. Jumping to his defense in the apparently incorrect disbelief that 'Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap' was really 'Guest Dirty Aunty' is pointless. It is up to the members to politely scold other members when they are wrong as well.

Singapore is not the PRC where people can just behave in any manner they wish, even if it inconveniences others, and when members are offended, they should speak up, not enable the perpetrators. But due to the toxic attitude on this website, largely caused by three people who spend most of their time in the Flaming Room plus an old lonely arrogant waiguoren, members like me must sometimes post as guests.

Guest cloning fake
On 5/29/2019 at 5:40 AM, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

10 minutes ago, Guest 2001 said:

I have to agree about @kennethchung. It is really annoying to log into the Main Room and see every topic we had been recently discussing pushed off the front page and replaced by topics which had run their course several months ago. The worst part is that many of his replies were one-liners like "where" and "why" -- so it didn't appear there was any purpose to his posts -- except perhaps to disrupt the forum.

Having freedom doesn't mean having freedom to ruin other people's experiences and that is what the recent disruptive burst one one-liner posts by @kennethchung actually did here. Jumping to his defense in the apparently incorrect disbelief that 'Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap' was really 'Guest Dirty Aunty' is pointless. It is up to the members to politely scold other members when they are wrong as well.

Singapore is not the PRC where people can just behave in any manner they wish, even if it inconveniences others, and when members are offended, they should speak up, not enable the perpetrators. But due to the toxic attitude on this website, largely caused by three people who spend most of their time in the Flaming Room plus an old lonely arrogant waiguoren, members like me must sometimes post as guests.

This is really amazing... awesome...

Guest 脏子姨  (Dirty Auntie) always needs some enemy to fight along. Otherwise will end in trauma.

You can tell me a lot but the wording and attack on Nightingale under that "Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap" nick sounds very familiar to me and I think only one person at Blowing Wind is running this endless quarrelsome battle against someone and using such totally not behaved language...

The toxic wording of both posts reminds me of one Guest poster at Blowing Wind...

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Says the very person who is claiming that "this community is getting toxic and judgmental" and the very same one who has 1,094 content count on this forum as of this moment of time. So who's "toxic and judgemental" and who's "have nowhere else to go so they try to spend most of their time here" now? Are you sure you think you are the person you see yourself as?  LOL!29w9.gif

on the contrary i was talking about myself when i mentioned "nowhere else to go". this was supposed to be a haven for us away from the homophobes.. look what ppl like u have made it to be. and i know im not as good as u or anyone else for that matter. so thank you so much for proving that im right. i have no hope for our kind anymore. 

and what does having 1094 content count got to do with this? 

Now that I've read further back into his garbage ass thread, I didn't even know that somebody else had already complained about @kennethchung before I posted, and actually I don't give a fuck anyway! I saw how his moronic posting spree had fucked up the main room and moved all of the recent topics off the front page in favour of old rubbish, which he didn't even add any useful comments to most of the time, and I immediately posted my complaint about him here! And guess what, bitchettes, that's exactly what this thread exists for!

But since idiotic mean gurls like @Nightingale and Guest Bloodynosed / Disclosed / Exposed / Juxtaposed / Lachrymosed / Pantyhosed Yourself always need some stupid reason to stir up shit, which is fitting since they both enjoy being scat bottoms, and don't even read the titles of the threads they argue in, they stupidly and incorrectly assumed I was the previous complainer, who they secretly want to indulge in their filthy fantasies with! Wrong as usual! Now stay away from teenagers, go buy some good new dildos, and fuck yourselves!

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Send Him To The Chung Heap said:

Now that I've read further back into his garbage ass thread, I didn't even know that somebody else had already complained about @kennethchung before I posted, and actually I don't give a fuck anyway! I saw how his moronic posting spree had fucked up the main room and moved all of the recent topics off the front page in favour of old rubbish, which he didn't even add any useful comments to most of the time, and I immediately posted my complaint about him here! And guess what, bitchettes, that's exactly what this thread exists for!

But since idiotic mean gurls like @Nightingale and Guest Bloodynosed / Disclosed / Exposed / Juxtaposed / Lachrymosed / Pantyhosed Yourself always need some stupid reason to stir up shit, which is fitting since they both enjoy being scat bottoms, and don't even read the titles of the threads they argue in, they stupidly and incorrectly assumed I was the previous complainer, who they secretly want to indulge in their filthy fantasies with! Wrong as usual! Now stay away from teenagers, go buy some good new dildos, and fuck yourselves!

I'm so loving this retort.

My daily dose of morning laughter is here.

Go on...Nightwhore and DY, argue some more leh...

Eating Popcorn GIF 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter