Jump to content
Male HQ

Ranting abt bw members


Guest rants
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest status
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

@No Frills Factory Outlet pls stop selling ur drugs thru status update everyday lo
status update not 4 ur daily ads!
go sell at e service/biz folder la
@IkuTube or maybe @G_M shld tidy up status update again

 

Are there any published rules for status updates?

I never noted it because I don't care about such status updates at all. Probably 90% never care.

 

Maybe it would be better to set some Basic Rules for all on the status updates, can come as a window prompt once you click to update or enter any status update and prior to the submission.

 

I m not sure the current moderator have sufficient time to look into everything...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

@No Frills Factory Outlet

On 6/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, Guest status said:

 

Are there any published rules for status updates?

I never noted it because I don't care about such status updates at all. Probably 90% never care.

 

Maybe it would be better to set some Basic Rules for all on the status updates, can come as a window prompt once you click to update or enter any status update and prior to the submission.

 

I m not sure the current moderator have sufficient time to look into everything...

 

if u dun care, u wldn't replied lo

lol

we'll, u cld check mod ikutube profile pg, he's serving warning pts in his status updates

 

r u even qualified/allowed to sell drugs so openly here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2019 at 2:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

@No Frills Factory Outlet pls stop selling ur drugs thru status update everyday lo
status update not 4 ur daily ads!
go sell at e service/biz folder la
@IkuTube or maybe @G_M shld tidy up status update again

It’s my status update. U dun have to read. Fancy using a guest account .

No Frills Factory Outlet - Singapore's Trusted Online Lifestyle Store 

Carousell https://carousell.com/u/nofrillsfactoryoutlet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

@No Frills Factory Outlet

 

if u dun care, u wldn't replied lo

lol

we'll, u cld check mod ikutube profile pg, he's serving warning pts in his status updates

 

r u even qualified/allowed to sell drugs so openly here?

Lol it appears this guest is implying that other guest Acct is me.

No Frills Factory Outlet - Singapore's Trusted Online Lifestyle Store 

Carousell https://carousell.com/u/nofrillsfactoryoutlet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2019 at 2:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

@No Frills Factory Outlet pls stop selling ur drugs thru status update everyday lo
status update not 4 ur daily ads!
go sell at e service/biz folder la
@IkuTube or maybe @G_M shld tidy up status update again

 

Don't be so boliao and expect us to bother about such matters.

We got better things to do than to go mind someone's status update. 

You too fucking free. Get a life!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest disclosed yourself
9 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Lol it appears this guest is implying that other guest Acct is me.

 

Correct. How does he think you would post as Guest?

Must be so bored  this Dirty Auntie, need to bother about everything nowadays.

 

He thinks you posted as Guest because he is always posting with many Guest nick and even try to pretend other people supporting his post but at the end only 1 person behind these Guest nick... the persons behind is himself!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

knn @fab last time ppl post pics, u r quick to SHOW OFF n follow up wif fb/ig links even when no1 ask 4 it

 

now u post pics, y never include fb/ig links? y so double standard
some more ur pics just like tt @Ethan_Oleh - got watermark 1
sibeh xia lan la

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@nofrills

 

but he wrote he is " no frills " already as profile nick. What u expect???

and he is a real man! = one syllable guy...

 

Science says Men don´t talk alot... when coming just ' Oh Oh' , clean dick and dress up. It's like that. noboby so girly like you and do lengthy chit chat like woman...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest z
On 10/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, Guest Guest said:

knn @No Frills Factory Outlet

another type of spammer

 

no contribution to e topic, just type 'lol', 'wow', 'any update', 'any1 coming', 'seriously'

real attention seeker

waste ppl time checking threads

mod should ban him indefinitely

agree lo

this uncle @No Frills Factory Outlet also destroyed the riddle game with his continuous sex riddle, a sex spammer indeed

please la, gay forum doesn't mean everything must be sex related lo

sibeh xialan sia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Guest Guest z said:

agree lo

this uncle @No Frills Factory Outlet also destroyed the riddle game with his continuous sex riddle, a sex spammer indeed

please la, gay forum doesn't mean everything must be sex related lo

sibeh xialan sia

Use ur real profile nick la 

 

sibeh xialan sia everything also spam complain.

 

a riddle will only be sex or dirty as u perceive it in ur perverted mind lol.

 

Yawnz

Edited by No Frills Factory Outlet

No Frills Factory Outlet - Singapore's Trusted Online Lifestyle Store 

Carousell https://carousell.com/u/nofrillsfactoryoutlet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

 

u mean jealous la

no, not at all, wanna flirt, use pm

don hog e forum with irrelevant posts

So you can hog whereas we MEMBERS cannot?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

@Kimochi, finally some1 delete ur status

not all like u 2 say so fuckable lo

use pm la

Haha why you stalk every person profile isit ~ I don't even know my status deleted... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

sibeh kpkb @Kimochi

u n e infamous ntuc aunty aka lovehandle/since u r here, sama sama

tat aunty collect posts count and do lots of selflike, altho u dun selflike, u like to tok nonsense. nothing related to u also u kpoh, just to add to ur posts count

then alway f here f there, canot swim u f, everyday rain u f, kns la ur character! ur fans eyes kena stamped to like ur horrible bod, so damn ugly can

so when u canot provide info ppl asked, then just shutup, no need to suan others, showing ur horrible personality

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest Kimochi
3 hours ago, Guest knn said:

sibeh kpkb @Kimochi

u n e infamous ntuc aunty aka lovehandle/since u r here, sama sama

tat aunty collect posts count and do lots of selflike, altho u dun selflike, u like to tok nonsense. nothing related to u also u kpoh, just to add to ur posts count

then alway f here f there, canot swim u f, everyday rain u f, kns la ur character! ur fans eyes kena stamped to like ur horrible bod, so damn ugly can

so when u canot provide info ppl asked, then just shutup, no need to suan others, showing ur horrible personality

Hi guest, looks like you jealous of his status huh ~ why are you jealous of Kimochi? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest Kimochi said:

Hi guest, looks like you jealous of his status huh ~ why are you jealous of Kimochi? 

mai ki siao la u, free also i dun wan man, whr got jealous

 

ur nick even has his name, so u mus b e man himself, otherwise u r his fan then pls take him n keep for urself can

i doubt any1 wldl wanna fight wif u for him, only u like such hideous personality, v ugly some more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Kimochi
18 minutes ago, Guest knn said:

mai ki siao la u, free also i dun wan man, whr got jealous

 

ur nick even has his name, so u mus b e man himself, otherwise u r his fan then pls take him n keep for urself can

i doubt any1 wldl wanna fight wif u for him, only u like such hideous personality, v ugly some more

Haha how you know I am Kimochi. You must be some kind of celestial creature (or perhaps rat? ) And how do you know Kimochi look ugly. And you even know that Kimochi post so many things even I also do not know. Clearly you are quietly following him! Why are you behaving like that ! Its damn creepy you know!  

 

STALKER ~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Guest Kimochi said:

Haha how you know I am Kimochi. You must be some kind of celestial creature (or perhaps rat? ) And how do you know Kimochi look ugly. And you even know that Kimochi post so many things even I also do not know. Clearly you are quietly following him! Why are you behaving like that ! Its damn creepy you know!  

 

STALKER ~

only urself or ur fans wld defend or argue wat, pretty simple ma

aiyo u also dun read properly. ugly here refer to his character, i have nt seen him in person, n i also dun wan to see him

i dun stalk him, but hekeep posting his horrible bod pics in undies thread or some hot bod thread, see oredy mus wash eyes, also reading others interesting status update, he also go thr to f f f f, sibeh xialan la

 

ok la, dun wanna argue wif u on him anymore, waste time oni, pls keep him to urself, or if u e man himself - SHUTUP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Guest knn said:

only urself or ur fans wld defend or argue wat, pretty simple ma

aiyo u also dun read properly. ugly here refer to his character, i have nt seen him in person, n i also dun wan to see him

i dun stalk him, but hekeep posting his horrible bod pics in undies thread or some hot bod thread, see oredy mus wash eyes, also reading others interesting status update, he also go thr to f f f f, sibeh xialan la

 

ok la, dun wanna argue wif u on him anymore, waste time oni, pls keep him to urself, or if u e man himself - SHUTUP

Haha cannot take it isit?  Lost to argument then now make so much noise ~ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Guest ntuc whore said:

ok so this whore is back @Since u r here she now use her other acc @luvhandle to selflike herself

she is back with her old tricks trying to get others to think she is so mighty popular wor

leopard jus cant change its spots, so xiashuay loh

Definitely agree to this. Would like to add she is also gunning for post-counts (increasing the number of content), as could be seen clearly she was posting garbage in recent days. Posts were a lot, but no content with multiple rubbish nonsense. Tsk-tsk-tsk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ntuc whore

@Since u r here 4 gdness sake, STOP sharing so many unnecessary news (some not verified) on covid all over e forum la

u also v. 半桶水 then trying so hard to act cute asking how...??? who...????

u sibeh tok-gong leh, v. sure thr r many many mbrs out thr see ur all posts will faint lo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest ntuc whore said:

@Since u r here 4 gdness sake, STOP sharing so many unnecessary news (some not verified) on covid all over e forum la

u also v. 半桶水 then trying so hard to act cute asking how...??? who...????

u sibeh tok-gong leh, v. sure thr r many many mbrs out thr see ur all posts will faint lo

 

Yah lor... He wants to act as if he is some expert in the Wuhan virus. Go paste all those YouTube videos all over the place. He think we all very free like him to go sit there and vote so those videos for 5 minutes or 10 minutes? He is really a time waster. Should ban him long long time ago already. Waste of bandwidth and our time. Kennasai man.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Guest

@lonelyglobe pls stop complaining nonstop

from last election,  to wrong government choice, to lousy 4g leadership, to poor 4g decisions in pandemic, n now to booster shots

 

u see how negative u r not, nothing gd

u didn't see the few money reserved used last yr, by government, to help those needy? this is gd, though it can't help every1

some more the reserved can't possibly be accumulated over a few yrs, likely decades

 

pls stop spreading more negativity during this pandemic 

if u sporean, then choose a country to migrate;

if u foreigner, then go home yeah

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Unridiculous Equivocations

The latest problem child is @30yochinese, spamming six different threads with the same message about a voyeurism law that became effective in 2020, and dragging up a handful of totally dead threads from more than a year ago in order to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Scalpel Not Sledgehammer

Can you do more than simply post links @Since u r here? Include information so we can know what's discussed.

 

On 5/22/2021 at 10:53 AM, Since u r here said:

 

Are who guilty? What is in your link? Comment on it. I will not click anything with no idea what it's supposed to be.

 

20 hours ago, Since u r here said:

 

Oh okay what? Exactly what is happening in the West? What is in your link? Describe it or I will not click on it at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

@GKS

  On 12/9/2020 at 4:33 PM, GKS said:

 

在吹风我第一个用中文写个人的情路与感受,又辟了数个游戏(除了“爱上人夫” , 还有“接龙游戏”、“二选一”【请推动】、“最喜欢的闽南歌曲”、“五字成句”、“五字悲剧故事”), 希望有心人,努力接下去。有一天,再没人接下去时,表示这里已经没有通晓中文或热爱中文的人。

 

Expand  

 

通晓或热爱中文的人大有人在,只是你那不知所谓的“五字悲剧故事“,简直是狗屁不通啊!

先说意思:故事虽然没有多少字为局限,但少说都起码会有几十个字才能说出一个简单的故事啊,五个字写个屁故事!

再来:悲剧的意思是不幸的遭遇,甚至是死亡等等,你自己看看以下的例子,哪来的悲剧或是有多悲啊?

你自己的:餐食遗车上, 智者赢了吗?说了再见后, 那是好地方, 床尾还未和, 高楼抛底裤, 胸罩被扯下, 无终点的路, 继续往前走, 风吹遮羞布, 伞破偏遇雨, 却又上错岸, .. 还有很多

 

别人的:永不再见面, 我爱你再见, 住后港榜鹅, 神男变窝囊, 船前遇到你, 检疫又检疫, 底裤落在头, 底裤被扯破, 满脸青春痘, 假发被吹走, 勇敢跳下去, 終點變起點, 雨天穿新鞋, 我一厢情愿, .. 也还有很多

 

相信有心人都在,只是无心看下去罢了

(香港人会这么说“没眼看")

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Guest

It is beyond time to call out @FattChoy for reviving multiple dead threads almost every day, some of them more than 10 years old, and responding to original posters as if their posts are recent.

 

Very stupid behavior, as most of the old posts he is answering were done by members who have not been active on BW for many years, or by guests who are almost surely no longer on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest guest
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It is beyond time to call out @FattChoy for reviving multiple dead threads almost every day, some of them more than 10 years old, and responding to original posters as if their posts are recent.

 

Very stupid behavior, as most of the old posts he is answering were done by members who have not been active on BW for many years, or by guests who are almost surely no longer on this forum.

look like this idiot @FattChoy wan 2 revive old threads tat not yet lock.. knn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...
counter