Male HQ

Ranting abt bw members

Guest rants

Guest Guest
On 4/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

@BudakFitseriously you need to stop. Non stop creating telegram groups and trying to be admin for what, do you have so little power in your life that you have to use this platform to try and become a group admin to feel some power? Fucking useless Malay cunt. And every time someone post about any topic you go there and start saying totally unrelated stuff about flexing your abs and dick and boasting about how attractive you are. Bro like stop. Your ego is sky high but you are nothing. Try and get your life together before anything then perhaps you won’t be such a nuisance to everyone, thinking everyone wants a piece of you. Get out of living in your own dream world  

That’s so fucking true. Fella has issues ….. @BudakFitgot to stop acting like a clown bro 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 4/25/2022 at 8:17 AM, Guest Guest said:

@BudakFitseriously you need to stop. Non stop creating telegram groups and trying to be admin for what, do you have so little power in your life that you have to use this platform to try and become a group admin to feel some power? Fucking useless Malay cunt. And every time someone post about any topic you go there and start saying totally unrelated stuff about flexing your abs and dick and boasting about how attractive you are. Bro like stop. Your ego is sky high but you are nothing. Try and get your life together before anything then perhaps you won’t be such a nuisance to everyone, thinking everyone wants a piece of you. Get out of living in your own dream world  

On 4/25/2022 at 11:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

That’s so fucking true. Fella has issues ….. @BudakFitgot to stop acting like a clown bro 

din noe we think alike of @BudakFit

jus 1-2day ago, he hog personal like shit wif all less den 5ppl in his tele, cos he is mod wannabe kicking ppl out of his tele. lol. pls la no 1 interest in ur tele now wif such attitude - mus do this do tat 1st, mus meet u 1st b4 join, siao la u

No one has complained about @Steve5380 lately.  People must be realizing that I am a nice, easy going older guy who likes to post positive advice and useful information to the BW community.  My feelings tell me that when one is happy, one wants the happiness and good fortune of others as well.

Guest Guest
On 5/21/2022 at 3:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

ooh, e famous ntuc, since u r back, lets hope u can finally get ban from bw, kekekeke

wahahaha, @Since u r here, congrat tt so fast u r on holiday, envy u la

pls earn permanent holiday soon ar, kekeke

Guest Guest
On 5/22/2022 at 8:16 AM, Steve5380 said:

No one has complained about @Steve5380 lately.  People must be realizing that I am a nice, easy going older guy who likes to post positive advice and useful information to the BW community.  My feelings tell me that when one is happy, one wants the happiness and good fortune of others as well.

oh pls, i m sure many report u, just u dunno oni. anyway we can wait 4 1 day u permanent leave bw, den we have peace - 1 less foreign thrash, soon enough this day 

Guest Guest

This loser @30yochinese really thinks he’s some hot fantasy guy and everyone wants him. Ffs look at your own physique in your dp looks like a pile of while junk. Stop boosting your own ego saying people want to make up with you or people chase after you. Even if there’s any they are probably in the same trash tier as you. Fucking disgusting 

Guest Guest
On 2/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

@fab ur continuous backslashing, bickering, criticising at other ppl, mbr, more so in local tv topic is jus 2 much la. no wonder thr oni 36 follower, while other who join few yr after u got >400 follower. n for u who know quite a lot of buddhism, thou u might not practise it, this speak a lot abt ur character. 你都蛮老了,就积点口得吧

Omg this is so true. at first was neutral with him but after awhile got irritated. especially in the mediacorp thread.

Guest Guest1
On 5/25/2022 at 12:24 PM, Guest Guest said:

This loser @30yochinese really thinks he’s some hot fantasy guy and everyone wants him. Ffs look at your own physique in your dp looks like a pile of while junk. Stop boosting your own ego saying people want to make up with you or people chase after you. Even if there’s any they are probably in the same trash tier as you. Fucking disgusting 

And he also likes to reveal ppl name eg Dr name he went to etc, or some others I can't rem, why need to do that?

Guest Guess

@sphere don't understand the reason for starting some threads like hot guys, ST hot bods, movie trailers, etc. which people can just find online. 

Guest guest

@qsefthu78 @slimgam y alway mus show ur bulge ar.. not say ur bod super gd look, those gd bod 1 also dun alway post like u..

@qsefthu78 u alrdy cause tt exercise topic got lockdown, try show off ur stick 4 wat.. u better not cause anothr topic to lockdown, u kns..

Guest Guest
On 5/28/2022 at 12:21 AM, Guest guest said:

@qsefthu78 @slimgam y alway mus show ur bulge ar.. not say ur bod super gd look, those gd bod 1 also dun alway post like u..

@qsefthu78 u alrdy cause tt exercise topic got lockdown, try show off ur stick 4 wat.. u better not cause anothr topic to lockdown, u kns..

kinda agree, they jus out to get ppl like/love e post. but esp. @qsefthu78 after long while e pic all gone. u wonder y ppl like empty post. i alrdy stop like their post, i aso remove those i like previously. 

Guest Guest
On 2/13/2022 at 3:24 PM, DMassage said:

@Guest Guest to set the record straight I am not Guest Competition. I'm not sure how I have offended you in anyway by posting those quotes. I just wanted to share these quotes I read online which I thought is meaningful that's all.

how is <a nice cool day/a beautiful sat morning> call quotes from online ar. i agree wif those mention- more advert as ur nick alrdy contain it.

Guest SMove

This @qsefthu78 is a narcissist to the max.  He needs to keep posting so that his ego can survive.  Shame on him to think his erected dick is making he has big bulge.  Oh please lah, @qsefthu78 your ego does not seem to understand the thread is about underwear bulges and not underwear erection leh.

I am sure Mods will lock the thread if he keeps showing his erection and not underwear bulge.

Guest ommm
On 2/26/2022 at 2:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

@fab ur continuous backslashing, bickering, criticising at other ppl, mbr, more so in local tv topic is jus 2 much la. no wonder thr oni 36 follower, while other who join few yr after u got >400 follower. n for u who know quite a lot of buddhism, thou u might not practise it, this speak a lot abt ur character. 你都蛮老了,就积点口得吧

For someone who claimed to practice Lord Buddha's teaching, this guy @fab does not seem to hold it.  There is little compassion, or none at all, with most of his comments.  His comments were more judgemental.

Guest Guesttt

Tiny ego men with tiny dicks to trying to get whatever attention they can to make themselves feel validated. 

@qsefthu78 @slimgam having a skinny ish body with a bit of skinny abs doesn’t make you a hot greek god. You just look equally bad ok please stop

Guest Guest
On 5/29/2022 at 12:54 AM, Guest Guesttt said:

Tiny ego men with tiny dicks to trying to get whatever attention they can to make themselves feel validated. 

@qsefthu78 @slimgam having a skinny ish body with a bit of skinny abs doesn’t make you a hot greek god. You just look equally bad ok please stop

while waiting 4 machine, gr8 2 read e rants here, lol 

not sure u guy agree, this @qsefthu78 look his age, or even older due 2 his chao tar skin, sum more aso no chest, so is rlly skinny type, no gd 2 look at n def. no Greek god is rite, lol

Guest Guest

See this idiot Malay dumb fuck @BudakFit like nothing important or significant in this life to keep him busy, no job no family no friends nothing. Whole day have to find trouble for himself by creating so many useless telegram groups and then act like fucking busy must manage the groups. Nobody fucking asked you to do it. Go get a job or find something to do in life. Fucking loser trash

Guest Guest

Then whole day just spamming all this individual telegram chat threads and hogging the whole forum, if not then is just putting out on his stupid status. Oh if you busy I have to delete you, oh please let me know if you cannot be active, oh I have to be fair to my groups, please join the other telegram group this is not the one for you etc. fuck off la @BudakFityou think you seriously so big shot or what. 

Guest Guest

This @boyboy24every single nite at safra punggol showers one ah loooool eh u no family no friends one ah get a life leh your twitter you look so fat who want you 

Guest Supreme empress dowager

ENOUGH

what about the peace and harmony in this palace y’all don’t understand?

do I need to punish one of y’all?

Guest Guest
On 6/11/2022 at 12:24 AM, Guest Supreme empress dowager said:

ENOUGH

what about the peace and harmony in this palace y’all don’t understand?

do I need to punish one of y’all?

打她妈妈烧他全家GIF - 打她妈妈烧他全家Burn His House - Discover & Share GIFs

On 6/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

This @boyboy24every single nite at safra punggol showers one ah loooool eh u no family no friends one ah get a life leh your twitter you look so fat who want you 

Orh. I happy and i get my fair share of funs can le. Who are u to judge? Im happy im fat. I have my own market. U dun even dare to share ur pics. U ranting here. U need to get a life too!! Son of a bixxh

Guest Guest
On 6/12/2022 at 2:53 PM, boyboy24 said:

Orh. I happy and i get my fair share of funs can le. Who are u to judge? Im happy im fat. I have my own market. U dun even dare to share ur pics. U ranting here. U need to get a life too!! Son of a bixxh

You happy you fat sure not. Lol. I don’t have to share pics to prove anything I don’t have to scoop so low to go some public place to have fun with other fat and old men. Your market is wet market ah

On 6/17/2022 at 12:18 AM, Guest Guest said:

You happy you fat sure not. Lol. I don’t have to share pics to prove anything I don’t have to scoop so low to go some public place to have fun with other fat and old men. Your market is wet market ah

I dun even know or offended u. I dun kniw why u have to rant on me here? I dun think i owe u any living of fun anywhere. If u think u like to put me down here in such way, suit u. U dun have to scoop so low which your actions here have proven ur low standard by slut shaming others here. What u did represent what’s ur characteristics. Poor thing  

Guest Guest
On 6/17/2022 at 12:26 AM, boyboy24 said:

I dun even know or offended u. I dun kniw why u have to rant on me here? I dun think i owe u any living of fun anywhere. If u think u like to put me down here in such way, suit u. U dun have to scoop so low which your actions here have proven ur low standard by slut shaming others here. What u did represent what’s ur characteristics. Poor thing  

lol wtf I had to read that paragraph of toxic English like three times to understand wtf you’re saying but yeah in conclusion get a life fat loser lol

On 6/17/2022 at 1:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

lol wtf I had to read that paragraph of toxic English like three times to understand wtf you’re saying but yeah in conclusion get a life fat loser lol

Haish. Wonder do u even have mother or is she a prostitute who give birth to you becos she dk who’s ur father. Haha. Poor chap with no proper upbringing 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:48 PM, Guest Guest said:

Eh. U also get a life too. Dun come here KPKB. 你呀冚家剷啦 生仔冇屎忽

Guest guest

lol

On 6/22/2022 at 6:24 PM, Since u r here said:

mine will auto get down,....... no matter how i park

of cos la aunty, u so old liao need lot of time to get it UP ma, laugh die me lo. kekekekekekeke

u hor, suddenly post many many again, den rmb u alway like 2 post link de, u v knn, i wait.. wait till u r finally gone 4 gd!

Guest Guest
On 6/10/2022 at 11:56 PM, Guest Guest said:

No offense but I agree too……. Seen him at shower before, obvious people dun like him but he still like to hang around 

Guest guest

ya. bw full of weird ppl. donno if any1 same tots - this @GKS alway start show topic. 4 wat ar? he machiam treat we all like idiot, donno hw 2 use utube izit, need he show us in those topic ma. waste so much space nia

n ar, alway start chn game 4 f. he think he chn v gd ar, don think so la. wa lau eh.

Guest Guest
On 6/23/2022 at 10:55 PM, boyboy24 said:

Who’s there? Haha shld i go explore now? 😆 

No u shouldn’t lol nobody likes a fat and ugly ass don’t come pls

On 6/23/2022 at 11:26 PM, Guest Guest said:

No u shouldn’t lol nobody likes a fat and ugly ass don’t come pls

I dun understand where i offended you? If u have mental illness please see doctor. Not rant at me. Son of a bitch

On 6/22/2022 at 10:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

No offense but I agree too……. Seen him at shower before, obvious people dun like him but he still like to hang around 

Yah. Not all dun like me or like me. U have ur fair share of rejections too. If you guys are brave enough dun hide behind the phone. I do get my funs too. Ultimately u guys can cruise there same as the others. Dun make me fed up and i track u guys down.!

This is the Flaming room and the topic is to "Rant". 

So get over it.

Because you replied means you MIND what those idiots say, which is why they lagi wants to rant more at you, because they know you will get offended by what they write.

The best way is to treat those as if they are dead and STOP replying.

Enough said.

Guest guest

lol, u sure u donno y?

On 6/26/2022 at 7:05 PM, Since u r here said:

erm sorry not sure why it posted 3 times?

let me analyze 4 u 👇

On 6/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, Since u r here said:

badge and rank is not the same thing i just realised

where can we view all the titles and badge (which categories are there in all) bw meted out?
We should honour those who contributed Positively in bw (not those who teach english)

aiyo so embarrassing aunty, u r back. those new mbr donno u, but we do. last time u hv other acc 2 self like urself (lucky no more now), no wonder u lately post many many 2 go after badge n rank thingy, even other ppl nick u aso ask y - bcos u wan 2 add post count den can increase rank, so typical u la aunty. nearly 50 yo still so immature la u, grow up aunty. knn

Guest Guest
On 6/23/2022 at 11:48 PM, boyboy24 said:

I dun know if the GM is still alive? How can you guys allow such abusive rants here? 

So old so fat still whine like a fucking baby 

Guest Right
On 6/26/2022 at 7:27 PM, Guest guest said:

lol, u sure u donno y?

let me analyze 4 u 👇

aiyo so embarrassing aunty, u r back. those new mbr donno u, but we do. last time u hv other acc 2 self like urself (lucky no more now), no wonder u lately post many many 2 go after badge n rank thingy, even other ppl nick u aso ask y - bcos u wan 2 add post count den can increase rank, so typical u la aunty. nearly 50 yo still so immature la u, grow up aunty. knn

yeah, this sinceurhere guy has nothing to add but still replies on every single post 

Guest Ignore the trolls
On 6/28/2022 at 9:44 AM, boyboy24 said:

❤️

dude, you need to move on and just stop responding to the troll - it’s not worth your time and every time you try and have the last word, they will just come back again. 

On 6/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, Guest Ignore the trolls said:

dude, you need to move on and just stop responding to the troll - it’s not worth your time and every time you try and have the last word, they will just come back again. 

Yup. I will do so now. 😆 

Guest Guest

lmao....... after 1 day old rotten banana bo lang like

kekekekekeke

On 6/28/2022 at 9:22 PM, Since u r here said:

gotten the wrong size, 1.5size larger! if not, my dick will look much tighter instead

dek.gif

Guest Somebody stop him

Somebody please stop @Since u r here from positing endless low/no value comments and tedious rhetorical questions on every. single. thread…

like, nobody cares how you are spending your NS credit 😂 

Guest Guest

hooray!! n gdbye 2 egoistic @BudakFit

definitely gr8 job by e mod, finally

On 7/11/2022 at 4:22 AM, G_M said:

KNN, the topic is "Why are there more tops than btms now? Esp the younger ones" and you start selling yourself, "Normal Top like me". 

Compared to Alpha Top like me, you are just medicore.

And very unfortunate for you.

You had enough warnings you are banned!

now waiting 4 1 more aunty mentioned in previous post 2 get lost

Guest A Victim

I am so amused to read all the posts here, just from one page alone. I will continue to read previous pages if I have time. 😂

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter