Male HQ

Pubic Lice / Crab Discussion (Compiled)

TNT

but sometimes have to be careful.... some hairy guys do not keep their body clean & their body hairs have small creatures ( i think it called flea ?? ) growing in it... :blink: i got some itchy experience on my private hair area after i have sex with one hairy guy... found some "crab" insects :(:( ... and i have shave clean the hair around my coxk and washed with detto everyday :swear:

but sometimes have to be careful.... some hairy guys do not keep their body clean & their body hairs have small creatures ( i think it called flea ?? ) growing in it... :blink: i got some itchy experience on my private hair area after i have sex with one hairy guy... found some "crab" insects :(:( ... and i have shave clean the hair around my coxk and washed with detto everyday :swear:

the so called 'lice' are not necessary be transmitted from human to human, but it could come from dirty bed, towel, etc especially in gay sauna where the hygenic part is not so good.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Crabs IS an issue.. I have caught it before from one of the saunas here. Can't say the name but its the one with the worst hygiene issues, used to see unflushed toliets and used condoms floating in the steam room... starts with R, ends with W.. :lol:

I met another hairy guy on Fri night in OneSeven and we had a hairy session in the orgy room with everyone watching. He was very sweet and I spent the next 2 hours with him in a private room checking his body hair for crabs. It was so very hairy... :)

Wonder if he's in BW... :thumb:

I wonder... I used to chat with a very hairy guy on the IRC. He even showed me his pic. VERY hairy indeed, even though he was shown in tee and berms... We never get to meet... Can't remember the reason, think maybe I kena dc-ed... How hairy are you guys? I would like to see... :blink:

I kena crabs from a slightly hairy guy too while he was blowing me and trying to rub our cocks together... Or was it from my ex? (we were in an open relationship...) Made me went through the embarrasement of buying the medication from the pharmacy!...

I thought by shaving off your pubes you should be able to get rid of the lice? No hair means no place for the lice to hide in or grow eggs and therefore no lice. Besides, how do you check a very hairy man for lice? Wouldn't that take forever and especially in a sauna where the light is dimmed? I wouldn't mind having a look at how hairy some of the chinese are in here too :)

"Lice" or "crabs" caused very itchy feelings at the groin area...thats what i read about it. One needs to shave all pubic and ass hair to get rid of them. There are so medicated lotion to wash and apply the itched area. I wonder how about the hair ? Obviously the lice can also spread upwards right ? Say to the armpits and hair...eye brows..Oh my goodness, must shave all these area as well ?

:P

Er... no need to shave.. the lotion/insectide should get rid of the crabs if you apply it diligently over 3 days. For best results, reapply before bed every night.. and watch out for critters falling off your pubes. DO NOT USE crab lotion as lube!!! :o

Tip: if you caught crabs outside without your bf, you can always use it as an excuse to try shaving as a fetish. :rolleyes:

"Darling, I think very sexy if you shave me tonight leh, so kinky to be baby smooth!" :D

Thaiboyz, pubic lice dun infest other parts of the body. Pubic lice only infest your pubic area. The hair on your pubic area is different from the hair on your armpit and head.

The other kind of lice is head lice which only infest the hair on your head.

You can get a lotion call "Derbec" from Mustaffa, Guardian or the pharmacies at most Polyclinics.

TopChinese, you can't get crab from dirty places. You can only get crab from having sex with someone whom is infected. The grinding of the organs help to transfer the eggs or the lice to each other.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JustAGuy

From what I heard from the horse's mouth (someone who kena before), you cannot get rid of it by simply shaving off. Because the lice will lay eggs in the folicles or beneath the skin, so they will still grow out. Need to seek help from doc. AND it is contagious

Guest I hate lice

The lice actually dies if it leaves the host(human) after 24 hrs. It needs warmth to survive. It will not die also if you go diving underwater for hours.

It is unlikely to be passed wihtout body contact(naked).

I once had it before, but my bf who sleeps in the same bed with me, didn't get it at all.

And the lice are able to thrive in armpit hairs.

I have met a buddy before and checking him for lies, found it under his arm pit.

The best way to notice if you have lies is to wear a white underwear.

The lies will stained your undie with its deposits and leave blood tracks.

If you feel itchy and after inspecting your undy and finding wierd blood stains and small black/redish dirt... then, it is almost confirmed that you have lies/crabs.

The best way to treat crabs is to buy a lice shampoo. Guardian has it.

Apply it as indicated, leave it on overnight for best result.

This will kill the adult and baby Lice, but it won't be able to destroy the eggs.

So it is advisable to shave yourselve.

Alternatively, another round of treatment should be applied in 7 days.

This is because the eggs hatch in 7 days times... and when they hatch into insects, they are easily killed by the shampoo.

Another alternative, is to buy a lice nit (eggs) comb, Guardian has it as well. Comb through you hairs with it and it will remove the egss... (but personally, I still don't feel safe)

The crab lice cannot infest the head, the hair there is different.

Personally, I don't think it is necessary to wash your bed sheet or undies/cloths in hot water or soak them for extended period of time. The eggs are not easily destoryed anyway. If really want to be safe, just leave them at a corner for 7 -10 days. This will mean that once the eggs hatched... it will only take 1 day for the insect to die without a host.

Hope this helps. I know I hate lice and really hope you guys won't get too stressed if you suay suay kana. They are not as contagious as it seems, unless with close sexual contact, that's why its classifed as a STD.

Cheers :D

In the past, people with "kutu" would apply kerosene to the affected areas. What if they had come into contact with naked flames?

Although in olden day Kerosene would be also used to kill ‘kutu', however this kerosene would not be easily burned in comparison to petrol, that’s why people in kampong like to use this as they claimed kerosene is the effective way to kill the ‘kutu’ :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 5 weeks later...

There are so many writing about "Lice" or "Crab" in here. I got it sometime ago and was very scared when I saw scattered droplets of blood on my underwear. It was damn itchy. Luckily, I saw a doctor and applied some lotions to get rid of them. To clear the cloud, please see this web page. One thing to clarify, crab or lice can "only be infected through sexual contact".

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dpd/parasites/li....htm#how_spread

Gosh! I can imagine how itchy and red those affected parts would be. It is better to shave off the pubic hair totally when got infected and apply the lotion directly on the skin ? I saw some of the pcitures concerning these lices, they looked horrible, some sort of a creatures! :unsure:

Guest ToANA

ANA, how did you get it?

I know of a friend who got it when he had sex with another infected party. When he confronted the guy, the guy insisted he didn't have it. So this friend purposely set another sex date with him and on the spot "catch" him and his crabs when he strip naked. (this friend said the guy still sprinkle a lot of powder on himself before he want to proceed with sex)

Aiyo, if one know he/she is infected, should not still want to play and pass to others......

Also heard of friend's friend kena warts.......so STD is not really so unseen and unheard of loh

ANA, how did you get it?

I know of a friend who got it when he had sex with another infected party. When he confronted the guy, the guy insisted he didn't have it. So this friend purposely set another sex date with him and on the spot "catch" him and his crabs when he strip naked. (this friend said the guy still sprinkle a lot of powder on himself before he want to proceed with sex)

Aiyo, if one know he/she is infected, should not still want to play and pass to others......

Also heard of friend's friend kena warts.......so STD is not really so unseen and unheard of loh

Lice is also known as crab because if look carefully under the microscope -- they look like "Crabs". They are different species from head lice etc and therefore will not spread there. Crab infest the pubic hair area and only through sexual intercourse i.e. rubbing of pubic hair area to another person's -- the Crabs and eggs "migrate" from one to another person. Doctor told me that crabs will also survive in the anal hair (if you have any). Shaving of pubic hair will not help 'cos these crabs and eggs really know where and how to hide. There're lots of tell-tales about crabs spreading through uncleaned towels and bedsheets -- that's not true ! One consolation -- Crabs will not survive long once they are out of the hair i.e. no body warmth, blood to feed etc. So, if you drop one on the table -- it will die almost immediately.

You'll not know if your sexual partner has crab -- unless he tells you or you examine his pubic area using a magnifying glass ! :D

Sheesh.. when did all this talk about hairy chinese turn into public lice?

Not all hairy chinese guys have lice ok.. we keep ourselves very clean one! :D

I for one, insist on trimming my chest hair and my bush. Keep it nice and soft so to keep my btms warm when they lie on my chest. Haven't had lice since that one incident from Raw many years ago.

Guest Guest_Rain
Sheesh.. when did all this talk about hairy chinese turn into public lice?

Not all hairy chinese guys have lice ok.. we keep ourselves very clean one! :D

I for one, insist on trimming my chest hair and my bush. Keep it nice and soft so to keep my btms warm when they lie on my chest. Haven't had lice since that one incident from Raw many years ago.

Just an awareness..

Not targeting at anyone...

Sure it is something that everyone should be informed or know ..

I had my share too..through massage.. :(

Click: http://www.herpes-coldsores.com/std/pubic_lice_pictures.htm

See for yourself and tell me how you think about the look for these creatures ..... will stop you having sex for a while.

Thanks for the information and photo.

Yeah, they are really creatures and evil looking! Since they are so minute, how could we tell that person has been infected or not, except those red patches on his infected area ? :unsure:

You can tell if a person has pubic lice --- only by close visual inspection. Just imagine, how can you do so in the dark sauna room ?!

Bring along a bright torchlight and a magnifying glass into the dark room. Check the guy before you play. Ok, ok, I am just kidding.

As for myself, I have almost totally stopped those body-to-body contacts with strangers. For unbearable circumstances, I will brush (with special brush) my pubic hair and apply lotion immediately when I reached home. So far, so good.

Guest Guest

hey ANA, across to the websites, it is possible to see adult lice, as long as you are in visible environment, true that in dark room cannot see, but if you examine the person in a lit room, possible to see.

Well i had my share too a couple of years ago....so scary as i tot i had wat illness when i feel itchiness ard my groin and my ass crack...did wat the old times did when pple have head lice...apply kerosen or thinner(can't remmeber wat is that now) and trim my hair too...guess wat...i tink there were ard 6-8 lice.....lucky for me i take early 'treatment'. tink back was quite scary then to have.... :oops:

• 11 months later...
Guest FeDex

Hi botaklover,

You don't need to see a doctor. Just go to the nearest pharmacy to buy a bottle of Lice Shampoo (About S$5.60) follow the instruction.....not prescription is needed....wahla....you will be cured. Is a fantastic treatment even for those who suspect that they have lice on the scalp.

Guest Guest

My advice is not to self-treat. Pubic lice is quite easy to identify. Get a magnifying glass and with good lighting, you can see the louse clinging to the base of the hair and when you dislogde it with a needle, it will start showing crawling. If you cannot locate anything at the base, look at the hair and you will see white substances and these are the eggs.

Trust me, as I have years of experiences with the genital issues.

Hi botaklover,

You don't need to see a doctor. Just go to the nearest pharmacy to buy a bottle of Lice Shampoo (About S$5.60) follow the instruction.....not prescription is needed....wahla....you will be cured. Is a fantastic treatment even for those who suspect that they have lice on the scalp.

wats the name of the lotion again ??? are they display on the shelf or have to ask the staff to help, so pai sai to ask leh hehe

Hi botaklover,

wats the name of the lotion again ??? are they display on the shelf or have to ask the staff to help, so pai sai to ask leh hehe

Name of solution is called Derbac or Malathion or EBB (emulsion benzyl benzoate)

z

Guest FeDex

Botaklover, if you approach the counter staff and ask them for lice shampoo, they are most willing to get it from you....chances of getting it from Unity Pharmacy is higher. Just mention that you need the "Lice Shampoo" malay word "Kutu". Nevermind is for "crabs" or crawlies......it has the same function and healing for the scalp or the "bush in the garden"... :lol:

• 4 years later...

Most over the counter remedies for treating pubic lice (crabs) are made from insecticide. Read the label carefully on proper use and repeated use.

I have in the past successfully treated pubic lice infestation with tea tree oil. Applied tea tree oil onto affected area for about 5-10 minutes. It left a stinging effect to some sensitive spots (broken skin). After about 5 minutes, you could see the effect by scratching on the affected area and examine the content fallen onto a clean floor. Most of the lice will be killed (not sure about the nits) by then. Reapply again 7 days later, and that should clean up the newly hatched nits. Check this out:

http://www.teatreewonders.com/pubic-lice.html#axzz1PyTfA9LN

Visited a local sauna at Chinatown area last week (after more than 20 months break). To my surprise this morning, I saw a crab crawling among my pubic hairs after sensing some irritation in the groin area. Running out of tea tree oil, I applied the AXE brand medicated oil. Seemed to have the same effect as tea tree oil. May not be as safe as tea tree oil.

Just sharing and hope it will be helpful to some.

Edited by 过客

• 1 year later...
Guest blueboy

I walked into Guardians and could not find any Derbac (or Derbec). Do I need to ask from the pharmacist at the counter? Please advise or if you can tell me the exact shop to purchase, that will be better. Thank you.

Guest blueboy

Try Mustafa at Serangoon Rd. They are open 24/7.

Thanks GM, kiss kiss

I found it in Mustafa. One is the shampoo, another one is lotion. Each priced at $7.50 and I bought both.

• 2 years later...

my friend had it before. he told me he just shaved his pubes till to the ass and maintained it for a long period (continiously shaving), then it just vanished. or else ask for medical assistance. next time be careful.

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

There is a lotion available at the pharmacies in most personal stores. Name is EURAX made by Novartis in Switzerland. Description on the tube is

Antipurific cream.

For a prompt and long lasting

relief of all forms of itching. 

Apply the lotion a couple of times a day on the hairy part of the penis (not the glans) n scrotum. The crabs will b gone in 2 or 3 days.

The new medical name  IS call LICEs care.

Since is easily spreadable body to body , avoid body contacts for 14 days at least after first apply of lotion .

hate to say ....having to check ur pubic hair for eggs and lice is an headache ... shave it off ... or apply every 7 days to play safe ... :unsure:

I found apply tea tree essential oil frm body shop quite effective. Kill lice instantly. May have a try.

I use tea tree oil whenever I returned from visiting a local sauna. Just to be sure and stop any possible infestation of pubic lice. It's effective and safe (no harmful chemical).

Guest Brendan

I also kena once in one of the Melbourne sauna, I met a very hairy guy I mean really really hairy one, he maybe from Middle East I think, we was cuddle and rubbing our private parts but not sex in sauna. Then a week or two my scrotums started to itched and then I found some "crumb" inside my underwer, during the showered I paid attention on my private part and noticed same crabs on my pubic hair and scrotums hair, how stupid I was I washed with very hot water try to get rid of them but never succeed, lucky my eggs didn't become a hard boiling eggs lol, then later I found the answer on Internet and go to pharmacy to get a Malathion lotion to applied on my private part, and washed my clothes and bed sheet with hot water. And it all gone after one week of medication but before I noticed this crabs I did passed this to my Angmoh friend, by time I known I got this crabs, first thing is to called him to checked was he also itched down there but then sorry I did passed to him during our sex and shared bed with him.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 8 months later...
Guest FattChoy88

Guys, I need some advice for now as I'm too ashamed to do the doctor for check up. I have no courage. I just showed my problem with my very close friend and indeed he told me that Inhave pubic lice. I dont know how it got there in the first place. What should I do? How did it happen?

You can bare it to your close friend and not a medically trained personnel?

I am pretty sure that you have gotten it through intimate contact with someone who has the lice.

Use a magnifying glass and look for the tiny organisms.

It helps to shave the area, but does not eradicate the problem. Please go to the doctor and get proper medication.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

I had pubic lice long time ago and it took me so long before it got removed. One day my Chinese friend told me a cure and it was worth a try. It is a combination of baking soda, sesame oil and black vinegar. Quite smelly but after 2 weeks all lice were gone. I did that during a long holiday.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.