Male HQ

$100 voucher for current and former NSmen

lonelyglobe

Guest Flood the land for a pond
On 9/25/2017 at 6:03 PM, abang said:

.. get a free dessert when I order a value meal at McDs

.. get 10% discount at F & B outlets.. brought my latest AMDK to the Western food-eatery ..the bill was below SGD 40 for the two of us after the discount.. and this AMDK likes the simplicity of the place and the food...

.. get usage or preferential rate for local courses, sports facilities and entertainment outlets

Discount is not the same as free meal.  YOu get 10% discount but pay 90% for an overpriced food.   To save 100%, we should stop thinking of that 10% discount.  SAFRA card is completely useless for me.  Hunk are aplenty in all swimming pool, not necessarily SAFRA club.  Preferential rate for course? what course,  how often do you need to take up courses when you are old.  Thinking at a larger picture, we do not need to attach to small little priviledge  which make us spend unnecessarily on things we do not need.  On the other hand, if you think that small savings and help build your ego among your friends, by all means. It is yours to decide, don't impose on others.

17 hours ago, Larry said:

Live simple eat simple.

I see wisdom.

Larry, you do have a point.

Yes the discount is minimal but why pay full price?

Not wanting to dismount, $40 for 2 is CHEAP if you are talking about dining in a proper restaurant.  Of course, one can get steak et al at coffee shops too but the ambience is different.  One can't simply sit there for 2 hours and have a decent conservation with a friend, which in this case, my current AMDK.. it's sort of worth investing, right?

Guest 小肥猫
1 hour ago, abang said:

Larry, you do have a point.

Yes the discount is minimal but why pay full price?

Not wanting to dismount, $40 for 2 is CHEAP if you are talking about dining in a proper restaurant.  Of course, one can get steak et al at coffee shops too but the ambience is different.  One can't simply sit there for 2 hours and have a decent conservation with a friend, which in this case, my current AMDK.. it's sort of worth investing, right?

You really have deep taste for steak and potato.  Don't misled your AMDK into thinking you are always willing to invest in him? He oumay turn out to be costly maintenance for you once you bought him over.  Why not show him upfront who you are, the casual coffee shop diner or downtown fast food patroniser?

Excusez-moi..

This AMDK makes 3x more than me and that was the only time I paid for dinner.

He was more atas... he was more than willing to pay the bills/checks on all other occasions.  When I mentioned about investment, it was more about investing my time and interest (in him).  Through that 2 hour dinner date, we had cemented a better understanding of each other and of course, grew fonder of each other..

to any of the Home Team members, update from them during recent ICT:

- all members to receive by November this year, regardless of registration

- to smoothen the process, it is possible to register directly with option to use sgd10 (1 voucher) to extend HomeTeam membership

some personal experience using:

- received the new Home Team membership card, which is also a Passions Card. it is a free Ez link so still got function - but no info on whether the old card, which is also an Ez link will be deactivated. 

- bought 5 movie tix - used 3 vouchers, wanted to pay the remaining $16 with credit card as there is promotion, but was denied and told to pay in cash. reason given: all merchants were told to transact in cash only, not sure whether true or not. 

so far so good, i almost considered blowing the whole thing on the gym membership, but realise its more advantageous to use it for small spending. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Those who want to use their voucher at saizeriya do not go, their one and only that can use at bt batok already closed down, 

luckily asked before hand, the mailer is so misleading, so better check the link before going, may not apply to all outlet 

https://ns50.safra.sg/web/opt-in/participating-merchants 

Edited by snowball

On 28/09/2017 at 11:44 AM, Guest 小肥猫 said:

肥猫也收到了一百只小老鼠, 可把我给乐了。

小咪姐, 您可别瞎闹了呗。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Think if u want to spend each time less than $10 (closer to $5), then better change to those mall vouchers, get $5 ones.

Cannot use to pay telco bills at 7-11. Only can buy stuff.

Also too bad why SMRT doesn't support. Cannot use to top up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic