Male HQ

$100 voucher for current and former NSmen

lonelyglobe

As part of the NS50 celebrations, MINDEF and MHA will also be providing every former and current national serviceman with an official NS50 Recognition Package comprising $100 worth of vouchers. NSmen who have served or are currently serving Operationally Ready National Service (ORNS) will also receive one year’s free membership to SAFRA or HomeTeamNS. This will enable more national servicemen and their families to enjoy the recreational facilities and lifestyle services offered by SAFRA and HomeTeamNS.

National servicemen will be eligible for the NS50 Recognition Package based on their NS status as at 1 Jan 2017. The details are as follows:

NS Status (as at 1 Jan 2017) Benefits
Full-time National Servicemen (NSFs) $100 worth of vouchers
Past and present Operationally-Ready National Servicemen (NSmen) $100 worth of vouchers and one year of SAFRA/HomeTeamNS membership

For NSFs, the NS50 Recognition Package will be mailed directly to the address indicated on their NRICs. For NSmen who are existing members of SAFRA or HomeTeamNS, the packages will be mailed directly to the address they have registered with SAFRA or HomeTeamNS.

For national servicemen who are not SAFRA or HomeTeamNS members, they will receive a notification letter by post, informing them of their eligibility for the NS50 Recognition Package. Between then and 30 June 2018, they can log on to the respective Redemption Portals set up by SAFRA and HomeTeamNS to redeem their NS50 Recognition Package.

More details on the NS50 Recognition Package, including the registration process, timeline and participating merchants will be made available on the NS50 portal at NS50.sg by June 2017.

6 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Not enough to offset the lifetime increase of utility (water) bill

Give one drum stick, take back entire chix. As usual.

And it better be cash voucher n not some min amt purchased voucher.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

ha...whatever money they give just take, $100 for sports, $500 for courses etc...

羊毛出在羊身上。 lppl

And who really cares about the free safra membership. They keep finding excuses to give free, making it look cheap.

But of course, like many out there, complain and whine but I still take whatever they give. So the cheap one is myself.

Nvr mind la.aiyoh

give also got comment .never give also complaint.whatever everyone benefits.isnt it?

as i always mention.only here in spore  we even low pay citizens buying apartments for investment.look back in 60s from kampung move to flats feel happy oredi.so b thankful for what is given.

5 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

I suspect its ntuc vouchers. Otherwise how to balance the books

sian.

i tot here can exchange likes for ntuc vouchers already. :P

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

The regulars in my unit went to exceeding measures to dismiss, then cover up the screw ups with my in camps, resulting in me losing the only stage of the NSRA I could get. When I finally succeeded in getting the CO to speak to me after half a year, all he could say was it wasn't his fault. Things happened when he wasn't in appointment. He's already leaving the unit. Etc.

And so I wouldn't take this. You can say it's childish, but at least I have lesser mornings waking up and remembering how exploitative and dishonorable the SAF really is. I have also seen how the same unit officers indulge in these little gestures for their own glorification. Endless speeches and reminders of how well they are treating you, picture pictures, reports, FB posts, and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, using these things as excuses during real screw ups.

On 2/9/2017 at 2:02 AM, lonelyglobe said:

sure got NTUC one, cannot runaway....hope beside grocery, they also have mobile shop, then can use to change new phone :P

YA, me too, I need to buy a cellphone but short of SGD100 exactly.

• 3 months later...
Guest A couple
6 hours ago, wantonmee said:

I got mine together with Safra renewal

Can use at quite a # of places

Good, I can use to buy milk powder for our bb.

Guest NS50 $100 Vouchers
12 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

just wonder if anyone had received this, suppose to be may/jun :whistle:

Got mine on 2nd Jun'17.

Guest Guest
On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:16 AM, bigdanbeam said:

Not enough to offset the lifetime increase of utility (water) bill

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:48 AM, fab said:

Give one drum stick, take back entire chix. As usual.

And it better be cash voucher n not some min amt purchased voucher.

I am taking the money but I am still voting for opposition.

Guest Curious
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I am taking the money but I am still voting for opposition.

You're even shallower than the puddle of water on the sidewalk.  Thanks for defining "CHEAP".

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

You're even shallower than the puddle of water on the sidewalk.  Thanks for defining "CHEAP".

Oooooo... I am soooooo sorry! You mean it was given to us as a bribe to vote for the ruling party?

Guest Paris Treaty

Save paper, save the earth, why not simply credit the amount into our bank account?  I thought we boasted about signing save-the-planet treaty with Europe?  The govt should just walk the talk and not just talk about promoting green environment.

8 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

I suppose giving cash people will either save it or spend it in johore, batam etc....but giving voucher is the only way to ensure we spend here and create the multiplier effect for our economy :P

Additionally, spending in their designated merchants means they earn at least 25% profit from the deal. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 2017-2-8 at 10:40 AM, cutejack said:

Nvr mind la.aiyoh

give also got comment .never give also complaint.whatever everyone benefits.isnt it?

as i always mention.only here in spore  we even low pay citizens buying apartments for investment.look back in 60s from kampung move to flats feel happy oredi.so b thankful for what is given.

What a strange comment. I rather keep the kampung because the freehold kampung land is worth more than the tiny strata HDB unit you are forced to resettle in. And you dont own the HDB unit either. You are just a tenant in the eyes of the law.

3 minutes ago, curious_boi said:

What a strange comment. I rather keep the kampung because the freehold kampung land is worth more than the tiny strata HDB unit you are forced to resettle in. And you dont own the HDB unit either. You are just a tenant in the eyes of the law.

Easy to say than done.u want meh bucket system

Now abit smelly complain

Pls la dude.gotta count our blessing oredi

• 2 weeks later...

If free flight i will bother.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, it sure took a very long time to reach (just got it today), was about to think if it was even "coming", haha.

However, sending such hard copies out don't seems to be going green, should have done something like those GST rebates and simply credit the cash into our account or something - save the trees eh!!     ;) 

Edited by sphere

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

16 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

yap, they will be crediting cash come this august if your annual pay does not exceed 28k :P

How much?

What about those income less or retirees?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Home Team members can collect theirs at HomeTeamNS clubhouses end of next month.

Present NRIC and sms. wonder what is it? Worth claiming or not -  usually I can't be bothered..

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• Guest locked this topic