Male HQ

Wake up from Space Travel with only one woman

Jake.Roxas

54 minutes ago, Jake.Roxas said:

What if during hibernation while traveling in space you become awake and only one woman  is also awake, would you have sex with her?

What kind of question is this? Please spent your time productively and on discussions and debates to increase your knowledge instead of asking rubbish questions!

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

What kind of question is this? Please spent your time productively and on discussions and debates to increase your knowledge instead of asking rubbish questions!

Ironically not many topics here are productive/constructive discussion and debates lol. Most are bitchy divas looking to start flame wars, or  those hole/tool itchy looking for dirty discussion and hook ups. 

• G_M changed the title to Wake up from Space Travel with only one woman
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sounds like story line / scenario from the movie "Passengers" (2016).

Guest NASA Protocol
7 hours ago, Jake.Roxas said:

What if during hibernation while traveling in space you become awake and only one woman  is also awake, would you have sex with her?

I will tell her I am Gay, and if she is willing I will put her back to sleep.  If she is not willing, I will wake up a guy for me and asked her to choose one for herself.  If she remain stubborn, I will send her into a mini escape ship and cataput her into space.  My space journey continues..

39 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sounds like story line / scenario from the movie "Passengers" (2016).

Technically, Chris Pratt could have woken up a guy instead of a girl.

Although, he could have done the ethical thing and simply fucked the bartender!

Guest NASA Protocol
5 minutes ago, Guest Pratt said:

Technically, Chris Pratt could have woken up a guy instead of a girl.

Although, he could have done the ethical thing and simply fucked the bartender!

Bartender is a machine, with under-parts completely missing.  Did you even watch the movie?

Guest Man Trainer
2 hours ago, exec_fetish said:

What if the guy you woke up turns out to be straight. Will you wake up the next guy hoping he is gay? Or will you try to bond with the current guy hoping that he will fall in love with you after some time?

if the straight guy is good looking and handsome, why not?  Man can easily be tamed, not like a woman.

Guest Chris Prata

Space, as might be expected, negatively (and positively!) affects the physiology and behavior of your member. Billions of years of evolution on this planet has occurred under the context of gravity. The biological processes of an organism — from the individual cell, to tissues and organs, to entire organ systems — have all made transformations in an environment with gravity (yes, even Godzilla’s dick. Throwing all that out and dumping someone into a microgravity or zero gravity environment means their body will change.

First thing’s first: Microgravity does not make a penis bigger. That’s a myth borne from some faulty logic about getting taller in space. But that’s simply by about a mere inch, and it’s a result of your spine stretching out. Your penis, however, has no bone within it. There’s nothing that weightlessness could stretch out since the structure is all mediated by tissue and blood flow.

And since the penis isn’t getting stretched out, it’s probably getting, um, smaller. Gravity helps aid the flow of blood to lower parts of our body, including the junk. In space, lack of gravity means more blood is flowing to the head and chest, resulting in lower blood pressure to all parts below the waist. Low blood pressure in space means that in all likelihood, tissue is shrinking — maybe just a tiny amount, but a definite potential.

Relatedly, your boner will probably suffer. Blood flow is essential to get an erection, and lower blood pressure would mean it would be harder to get an erection — and harder to keep it going.

There’s another issue that might make your stiffy collapse — testosterone levels fall while in space. Exactly why is unclear, but one would imagine it could be a combination of factors: fluctuations in hormone levels as a result of microgravity and confined living quarters, lack of physical activity, lack of sexual activity, changes in diet, problems in sleep patterns, and many others. The result, however, makes it once again more difficult to keep an erection.

Well, in most cases that’s true. Former astronaut Mike Mullane told Men’s Health in 2014 that fluid shift (a common problem in space where the body’s fluids move into different compartments as a result of changes in pressure) resulted a couple times in morning wood which Mullane said he could have “drilled through kryptonite.”

Does space have any other major effects on dicks? It’s possible: Nobody knows what might happen to the ol’ doodle-dasher if someone were to spend more than just a few months in space. Former astronaut Scott Kelly spent a 340-day stint in orbit, making it the longest duration mission in modern history, but he and his ISS-mate Mikhail Kornienko are just two people. It’s entirely possible that different dicks react differently in space, and it’s probably that it takes longer than a year for more serious side effects to manifest.

The main cockblocker to really understanding dicks in space is the simple fact that the biophysics of the penis haven’t been studied, at least not explicitly. NASA is tightlipped about how space affects the genitals, and astronauts haven’t leaked anything either. (Of course, NASA pretty much pretends there’s no such thing as sex, so, who knows if they’ve even tried to collect such data.)

That sort of makes sense considering the agency is a publicly-funded institution: Some people would probably be mortified to see their tax dollars go to research on dicks. Here’s hoping the rise in commercial spaceflight means more ballsy scientists will be able to take a stab at this very important question.

• 3 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Wake up from Space Travel with only one woman
  • 2 months later...
Guest Harry

I think one other question is - what if the person who woke you up is not your type, what would you do? Would you do revenge to him or her?

Guest spaceman

:D The chat here seems to have romanticised the guy you woke,up. What makes you think the guy won't be pissed on learning what you did. Worse, if put in the same scene as the Passenger movie where hibernation mode can't be reactivated and the journey to Planet X is still 100 years away, pray the guy won't go crazy and murder you out of rage and impulse !! :whistle:

• 2 months later...

Ask her to go to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 1 year later...

This sounds like a great Twilight Zone episode. 

Man wakes up in spaceship. 

Man sees extremely pretty woman. 

Woman approaches man. 

Man avoids woman. 

Woman doesn’t understand why. 

Man tells woman he’s gay. 

Woman tells man she’s a transsexual.

Man confessed he’s a former woman who changed sex. 

Man and woman live unhappily ever after. 

Edited by alphine1234

Guest egghead
On 2/11/2017 at 12:48 AM, Jake.Roxas said:

ok ok sci-fi scenario, potentially interesting quandaries... but you need to elaborate more on why. as in sex for pleasure? or is it just a lost in space version of the old “if you were the last man and woman alive would you copulate to propagate the human species”?

the sex for pleasure question is a no-brainer. if you’re not attracted to someone, no matter if that person is the last human available you still wouldn’t feel the urge to screw them. even you got no hands also you can masturbate. rub your dick against the bulkhead of your spaceship and tada that takes care of your horny urges. unless the other person comes on to you and offers a compelling enough incentive, i doubt you’d bother. 

the procreation question is more interesting but i think it depends on many other considerations  both practical and philosophical. 

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Waking up a straight guy may be a bad idea.  He will will wake up all the girls behind your back and you ended up with 2500 female passengers who will then wake up all the other men in the hibernation pods.   Best is to have them all asleep and you can still suck their cock, each one each day if there are 2500 men sleeping.

48 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:

I would still have sex with the last woman alive if that's what you're asking. How else am I going to get more males to play with?

You are not 100% gay.  I won't even want to touch the hair of a pussy let alone, god forbid, have sex with pussy.

15 minutes ago, Guest Eeeew! said:

You are not 100% gay.  I won't even want to touch the hair of a pussy let alone, god forbid, have sex with pussy.

I can jerk off until last second put inside the pussy lol. The point is if I don't procreate then I (gay's) will cease to exist. Is that what you want?

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

5 minutes ago, feedersmiracle said:

I can jerk off until last second put inside the pussy lol. The point is if I don't procreate then I (gay's) will cease to exist. Is that what you want?

Gay, are procreated through straight couple.  It is not your (Gay) job, to ensure Gay continuous existence. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Eeeew! said:

Gay, are procreated through straight couple.  It is not your (Gay) job, to ensure Gay continuous existence. 

Hypothetically in the scenario given, I am literally the last couple left. Doesn't matter if individually I'm gay or she's trans or something. I have a dick she has a pussy, don't let humanity cease to exist.

PS assuming her pussy is with a functional uterus

Edited by feedersmiracle

Guest Nirvana
12 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

Hypothetically in the scenario given, I am literally the last couple left. Doesn't matter if individually I'm gay or she's trans or something. I have a dick she has a pussy, don't let humanity cease to exist.

PS assuming her pussy is with a functional uterus

No point creating life out of unpleasurable sex life.  Life is better don't exist. It brought more sufferings. Reach out to Nirvana instead procreation.

3 minutes ago, Guest Nirvana said:

No point creating life out of unpleasurable sex life.  Life is better don't exist. It brought more sufferings. Reach out to Nirvana instead procreation.

I mean, if we look at the current state of "mother earth" and then look at how we progressed as a human race at the cost of "suffering on earth" yeah I guess I can see how your point makes sense. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Thinking
On 11/17/2019 at 3:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

I'll just shoot myself

Don't be silly.  If she leave you alone, you can still live without her.  If she get wild and furious wanting to rape you,  wear space suit and run to the space door.  Once she gets too near,  opened the space station door and she will be sucked out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.