Male HQ

Anyone masturbate wearing condom?

Str8Curio

Wrap your candies with ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐Ÿญ

ย 

Wide selection in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singaporeย 249720

ย 

Online at www.male-hq.com

ย 

141129827_3583565251692976_2412751003831333426_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Zvu1032HpokAX9XdI_r&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-2.fna&oh=33dbfc3195baa2e00d2ef98746896bb1&oe=602E35CD

Too expensive to waste them heheheh

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

30 minutes ago, yhtang said:

ย 

I do that too.ย  Sometimes I put lube inside the condom and jack.ย  I like that smooth feeling as my hand glides over my hardon.

ย 

ย 

Lube INSIDE? And it does not cause the condom to slip loose? The shaft will be cover in lube including your hand as you fist that shaft :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 1/22/2021 at 2:20 PM, upshot said:

Lube INSIDE? And it does not cause the condom to slip loose? The shaft will be cover in lube including your hand as you fist that shaft :P

ย 

Yes, inside, so that the whole head and shaft will be coated with lube.ย  It will also not dry out, as the lube is protected by the rubber condom.ย 

I do no lube outside the condom and I have to be careful with my strokes such that I wouldย  not end up pulling off the condom in the up stroke.ย  You may wish to give it a try, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

2 hours ago, shenalone said:

I like to use condom for masturbation but disposing it always the problem as I feel paiseh to throw it in the bin in my house.

how do you disposed the used condom.?ย 

Wrap in a tissue or mix with other rubbish n dump lor. Yr bin in the unit or outside? If its inside, even better can throw directly in the rubbish chute at the kitchen.

On 1/31/2021 at 12:50 PM, cutejack said:

Wrap in a tissue or mix with other rubbish n dump lor. Yr bin in the unit or outside? If its inside, even better can throw directly in the rubbish chute at the kitchen.

staying other type of housing if got chute at home it's easier throw. I usually wrapped with newspaper then lift some rubbish and then put it in then cover with the rubbish hehย 

Maximum pleasure, minimum risk ๐Ÿญ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐˜€ now in-store at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com
ย 
726893112179-condom-onesuperstuds-main__96266.1611027583.jpg?c=2