Male HQ

Woman can "cum" too.

Guest Yikes

Was looking through tumblr and came across a video of a female being penetrated by a huge dick(and without a condom yuck!). Curiousity got the best of me, I watched it, and was surprised to see that as she had an orgasm at the end liquid was gushing out of her vaginal. Pretty turned off by the whole thing but my first time knowing that women can also "cum".

Just now, wild said:

It's called squirting :whistle:

It's pretty gross, it was spilling all over the guy's dick.

Gays who are infatuated with straight men, I can't imagine touching or even sucking dicks tainted by that disgusting liquid.

Guest Yes they can

I saw an Australian live show where a woman sat infront of a rotating rubber tongue machine and let the rubber tongue simulate licking action. When the host increased the frequency, that woman must have felt so arouaes that she reached orgasm and squirted her juice onto the host's face! 

7 hours ago, Guest Juicy cheebye said:

To staight men these are liquid gold.

Yeah I most of the straight men actually love to lick and drink wet pussies. Those who wants to kiss or suck a straight man, better think twice.

The orgasm though can be quite extreme, the woman would convulse and shake like crazy. No wonder straight men are so into pussies, to make a woman so vulnerable, as a top I kinda understand the need to be dominant.

Just now, Guest Yikes said:

The orgasm though can be quite extreme, the woman would convulse and shake like crazy. No wonder straight men are so into pussies, to make a woman so vulnerable, as a top I kinda understand the need to be dominant.

What is more, women do not experience the refractory period, so you can easily give them another orgasm by further stimulation.

Слава Україні!

24 minutes ago, sgmaven said:

What is more, women do not experience the refractory period, so you can easily give them another orgasm by further stimulation.

Seems like many bi married men are also in this forum, yikes!

Guest btm uncle

It's called女人出水。 It's the highest form of orgasm for a woman. Once she experienced it with a man then she'll understand why is sex really fun. She becomes very greedy and insatiable 狼虎之需。

Men also can have the same type of orgasm when fucked. Starting it will small leaks with precum dripping, then when he bang harder and harder until I autocum like a woman 出水。 Not all bottoms can experience that but once you can do that frequently, the orgasm will blow your mind and you will forever enjoy being fucked.

From then on, there's no turning back. You'll become greedy and insatiable. You'll enjoy being fucked on a weekend for 2 days one night. You'll keep many fbs tops to keep you satisfied.

On 14/02/2017 at 11:57 PM, Guest Yikes said:

Was looking through tumblr and came across a video of a female being penetrated by a huge dick(and without a condom yuck!). Curiousity got the best of me, I watched it, and was surprised to see that as she had an orgasm at the end liquid was gushing out of her vaginal. Pretty turned off by the whole thing but my first time knowing that women can also "cum".

Squirt does not mean they cum.. when they get excited enough they can keep squirting for a long time... I have eaten pussies that if done properly the some females lose control and just squirt or another thing is queefing where they have pussy fart from trapped air. If you don't fuck a female why should it bother you? If women can not cum you think the human race will be carrying on growing? hehehehe

It's 2017.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• Guest locked this topic