Male HQ

Toilet spy

Guest Spy

I have seen these long flaccid cocks in many different public toilets.  Although they are not common, you will still get to catch sight of them once in a while.  Yesterday I was at Yishun mrt station and standing at the urinal for just 10 minutes I saw this army boy who whipped out a flaccid cock that was as long as my erect one.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

58 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

I have seen these long flaccid cocks in many different public toilets.  Although they are not common, you will still get to catch sight of them once in a while.  Yesterday I was at Yishun mrt station and standing at the urinal for just 10 minutes I saw this army boy who whipped out a flaccid cock that was as long as my erect one.

U didnt initiate anything to him?nice to suck.n play with young meat n fresh juice.

Just now, cutejack said:

U didnt initiate anything to him?nice to suck.n play with young meat n fresh juice.

He was obviously straight but just flaunting what he has.  He turned to look at me without any expression and no hint of wanting anything more than just showing off.  So I just looked and let him go.  Young meat and truth be told, I was so tempted to lure him somewhere, strip him and suck him dry.  But sadly, it was not to be.

All in sex is fair.

6 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

He was obviously straight but just flaunting what he has.  He turned to look at me without any expression and no hint of wanting anything more than just showing off.  So I just looked and let him go.  Young meat and truth be told, I was so tempted to lure him somewhere, strip him and suck him dry.  But sadly, it was not to be.

U should have tried.since he was looking at u.u should have stick yr tongue out n show some signage that u wanna suck it.army boys r innocent n horny for fun.lol

Guest Shy Shy

Yah, so many these JC and army guys have quite big ones nowadays, I stand beside them pee also feel paiseh. I'm not a shower, but a grower. Maybe next time I'll grow and show 'em.

1 minute ago, Guest Shy Shy said:

Yah, so many these JC and army guys have quite big ones nowadays, I stand beside them pee also feel paiseh. I'm not a shower, but a grower. Maybe next time I'll grow and show 'em.

U should.sometime when u show ur big hard asset the young cute one dont mind to kneel down to u.ever happened to me.hahaha

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

U should have tried.since he was looking at u.u should have stick yr tongue out n show some signage that u wanna suck it.army boys r innocent n horny for fun.lol

This is the scariest of all action and frighten even the horniest gay guy in the toilet.  When I see old man sticking out his tongue or tongue fishing with his own dentures, it freaked the hell out of me.

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

It's ok, you're a btm so don't need a long one or any at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 3:30 PM, Guest Placid said:

It's ok, you're a btm so don't need a long one or any at all. 

wow ... u so understanding hor

All in sex is fair.

• 3 weeks later...

Was using a cubicle next to the handicapped cubicle today, someone was in the handicapped cubicle and seemed to be washing himself using the bidet and getting water all over the floor. Was initially a bit pissed cos the water was flowing into my cubicle also. He left while I was still doing my business.

As I was finishing up my business, another person went into the handicapped cubicle. Then I realised the water on the floor was reflecting and I could see into the cubicle.

This guy just stood there for a while and seemed to be checking his mobile. Then I saw him take off his shirt, then his shorts. Dunno if he wasn't wearing underwear or took them off with his shorts but can see he was naked liao. When he didn't move over to the toilet, I kinda suspected he wasn't in there to shit or pee.

True enough, saw something big sticking out from his body a few minutes later. I decided to stay and watch lol.

He then walked over to the toilet bowl and stood in front of it, saw him closed the toilet bowl lid and put his phone on it. Then he tore off quite a bit of toilet paper.

He folded the toilet paper nicely and put them on the floor, 2 strips. I was like ?????

He seem to be propping his mobile up on the toilet bowl lid, and after that he knelt down on the further strip of toilet paper away from the toilet bowl!

I was like "wow! now I can see clearly!"

He was bushy and really pretty big and thick. Then he started to masturbate.

I dunno if he cared or not, but he wasn't very discreet.

He was wearing a watch with a metal bracelet and he was using that hand to rub himself, I could hear the clack clack clack sound very clearly

He started rubbing faster and faster and I could hear him panting pretty hard.

Then he gasped and I saw him aim his cock at the other strip of toilet paper and started shooting out his cum, quite a lot sia!

And he was going "Ah!Ah!Ah!" while shooting, not very loud but still can be heard clearly as it was quiet.

He was still hard after cumming and kept flicking his cock to get the cum off.Then I saw him stood up and got more toilet paper to wipe his cock.

I decided to exit my cubicle then to wash my hands. After I was done, I decided to wait for him to exit his cubicle as I wanted to see his face clearly.

Lucky no one else in the toilet liao.

I heard his door opened and saw him walked out.

He didn't put on his shirt sia! It was over his shoulder!

He was wearing his shorts but they were unfastened and unzipped with his cock still sticking out, it had toilet paper stuck to it lol

I was gawking liao.

He was a bit startled to see me but just walked over to the basin and started using the tap to rinse his cock!

I looked into his cubicle and saw that he didn't clear up his cum!

I looked back at him and caught his eye, he just shrugged and rub the water off his cock, then put it into his shorts, zip and fasten up.

Then he put on his shirt and walked out of the toilet.

I walked into his cubicle to check out his cum a little more closely, it was the really white and thick kind sia, dun think he cums often.

The whole episode was actually pretty dirty, kneeling on a wet toilet floor and not clearing up the mess afterwards, but damn I kept jerking off to that mental image of him cumming and of him walking out of his cubicle later.

On ‎16‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, Icyfrozen78 said:

The whole episode was actually pretty dirty, kneeling on a wet toilet floor and not clearing up the mess afterwards, but damn I kept jerking off to that mental image of him cumming and of him walking out of his cubicle later.

when he exclaimed upon cumming, wont that be loud enough for other toilet users to hear?

U mean the floor is so reflective till u could see his face clearly?

Guest guest

repost from the NS/army thread on BW forum

Wha, so many hot stories here. This was during BMT. I can still remember clearly because I had a very huge crush on this sergeant. He was not from my platoon but I would always notice him because people said he was a water polo player from a famous boys school in Singapore. Plus, he was vulgar which somewhat attracted me. In my coy (and many others), those who were confined during weekends have to do area cleaning of the plots of empty land, training sheds etc in Tekong. One of the other areas that we recruits had to clean was the sergeants / officers toilet on the ground floor as well. Me and one other platoon mate were designated to clean the commander's toilet. But for no reason, that b*stard "disappeared", leaving me to clean the toilet alone. 

Only when I was scrubbing the stinky toilet bowls then did I hear footsteps. I thought it was my platoon mate but I was wrong. Someone went into the shower cubicle, literally banged the cubicle door, hanged his towel and a pair of Renoma briefs on the door and started bathing. I was wondering which commander is it - since it was a Saturday and there were few specs on duty. It then came to my realisation that it could very well be my sergeant crush, since I saw him in the gym in the morning as we were marching to cookhouse for breakfast!

There's one thing I like about my coy's commander toilet. The floors are reflective when they get wet, and there's a gap between the door and the floor so you get to see about what's going on inside! Call me a perv, but I stood at some distance away and managed to see the person inside showering (I still couldn't confirm it was him) while still on the look out in case anyone walked in. It was extremely erotic seeing a fit commander lathering up, especially that pair of dangling gonads. I really couldn't help but touch myself as I looked on. I know it's pathetic to JO to such a scene - but in BMT there's so much pent up energy till small things arouses you. 

I carried on looking on and something more erotic came into my view. I  started to see a shadow of the guy's arms moving in and out. He was jerking off in the shower! I could see the elongated, engorged penis clearly from the reflection on the floor. He was playing with his balls with the other hand and busy using soap around the area. He must have thought no one would walk in since it's a quiet weekend. Obviously he's wrong! My hands became real busy - jerking in momentum with the shadow. It was risky but I didn't care. Not long later, I heard a huge sigh and a soft "F*ck" word. Hearing his voice, I confirmed it was him. He had cummed. His raging hormones had been let loose! What a sight to behold - a stream of sticky, gooey cum dangled from his cockhead - clearly seen from the reflection again. 

He started washing up and I stopped whatever I was doing (even if it was an "unfinished job") and continued cleaning the toilet. He came out of the cubicle stark naked, towel on his shoulder and soiled underwear in hand, startled to see a recruit in the toilet. He spontaneously placed his underwear on his crotch to cover up his modesty and hurled: "Eh what are you doing?" I replied I was cleaning toilets and he walked away while using the towel to wrap around his waist. 

No real action with him, but hey at least I got to see his family jewels (which I'm sure all ajs would wanna see). And his very private moment, his proud moment of glory which most likely only his girlfriend(s) got to see!

Guest guest

another Repost

this actually happened when I was way back in junior college. usually I'll stay back in school on certain days by myself to study till in the evening. so there was a particular friday when I overheard one of the PE teachers telling the cleaner not to lock the gym toilet because he needs to shower in school before he goes for his night class. THAT totally enticed me because he was certainly one of the hottest PE teachers in school and he became one of my eye candies when i first saw him. he was only in his 20s and just got posted in for a few months. as far as i recall he was tanned, had really nice pearly whites and stood at about 5'11". 

the gym toilet only had 2 cubicles, and not many actually know that someone can actually peep into the shower stall from a certain angle even when the door is closed. the person inside showering wouldn't realise either due to the angle. obviously hearing what this hot PE teacher told the cleaner I decided to stay in school a while longer to see if i could spot anything. i clearly rmember it was close to 7pm when i saw him leaving the staff room with his huge sports bag and walking towards the gym showers - i was clearly waiting and preying on him. by then the school was already almost empty with a just a few students in the band practicing their instruments.

i guess i was super nervous with the fact that i could see a hot guy totally naked... I was only 18 then and chances of seeing another guy's body in its full glory were few and far between. i could hear the showers from even outside the toilet and this may seem creepy i know - but i tried to enter the toilet as quietly as possible so he wouldn't suspect anything. obviously i got to see what i always fantasised about. i will never forget the beautiful sight of my PE teacher soaping up, with his penis and balls in full view, live and unrestricted. his cock was average in length but considerably thick; his cockhead peeked out of his foreskin, his legs were outrageously hairy and wide spread out as he stood under the shower head. the best would have to be when he washed his anus and buttocks - he spent a lot of time cleaning himself.

he was totally oblivious to the fact that he was accidentally exposing himself, and someone was outside the cubicle gawking at his naked body. his sweaty white sports underwear, along with his other clothes were just thrown on the bench. i was so tempted to sniff his underwear but i was afriad someone would enter the toilet.

i lingered on till he was about to finish his shower and i left. thereafter i realised he would shower at the gym toilet every single friday - and i would go in and peep. was always a good way to end the week.  the last i heard of him, he is now happily married.

9 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

repost from the NS/army thread on BW forum

Wha, so many hot stories here. This was during BMT. I can still remember clearly because I had a very huge crush on this sergeant. He was not from my platoon but I would always notice him because people said he was a water polo player from a famous boys school in Singapore. Plus, he was vulgar which somewhat attracted me. In my coy (and many others), those who were confined during weekends have to do area cleaning of the plots of empty land, training sheds etc in Tekong. One of the other areas that we recruits had to clean was the sergeants / officers toilet on the ground floor as well. Me and one other platoon mate were designated to clean the commander's toilet. But for no reason, that b*stard "disappeared", leaving me to clean the toilet alone. 

Only when I was scrubbing the stinky toilet bowls then did I hear footsteps. I thought it was my platoon mate but I was wrong. Someone went into the shower cubicle, literally banged the cubicle door, hanged his towel and a pair of Renoma briefs on the door and started bathing. I was wondering which commander is it - since it was a Saturday and there were few specs on duty. It then came to my realisation that it could very well be my sergeant crush, since I saw him in the gym in the morning as we were marching to cookhouse for breakfast!

There's one thing I like about my coy's commander toilet. The floors are reflective when they get wet, and there's a gap between the door and the floor so you get to see about what's going on inside! Call me a perv, but I stood at some distance away and managed to see the person inside showering (I still couldn't confirm it was him) while still on the look out in case anyone walked in. It was extremely erotic seeing a fit commander lathering up, especially that pair of dangling gonads. I really couldn't help but touch myself as I looked on. I know it's pathetic to JO to such a scene - but in BMT there's so much pent up energy till small things arouses you. 

I carried on looking on and something more erotic came into my view. I  started to see a shadow of the guy's arms moving in and out. He was jerking off in the shower! I could see the elongated, engorged penis clearly from the reflection on the floor. He was playing with his balls with the other hand and busy using soap around the area. He must have thought no one would walk in since it's a quiet weekend. Obviously he's wrong! My hands became real busy - jerking in momentum with the shadow. It was risky but I didn't care. Not long later, I heard a huge sigh and a soft "F*ck" word. Hearing his voice, I confirmed it was him. He had cummed. His raging hormones had been let loose! What a sight to behold - a stream of sticky, gooey cum dangled from his cockhead - clearly seen from the reflection again. 

He started washing up and I stopped whatever I was doing (even if it was an "unfinished job") and continued cleaning the toilet. He came out of the cubicle stark naked, towel on his shoulder and soiled underwear in hand, startled to see a recruit in the toilet. He spontaneously placed his underwear on his crotch to cover up his modesty and hurled: "Eh what are you doing?" I replied I was cleaning toilets and he walked away while using the towel to wrap around his waist. 

No real action with him, but hey at least I got to see his family jewels (which I'm sure all ajs would wanna see). And his very private moment, his proud moment of glory which most likely only his girlfriend(s) got to see!

this happened to me too. one of my section mates who was an ah beng, always in his underwear, showing his huge soft bulge. one day after lunch, the reflective wet floors between the floor and door allowed me to see how he jerked off. can't forget that scene till today. lol 

Edited by immortal

15 hours ago, lovehandle said:

when he exclaimed upon cumming, wont that be loud enough for other toilet users to hear?

U mean the floor is so reflective till u could see his face clearly?

I think he seriously bo chup, it wasn't loud, but the toilet got no one else, so sure can hear de.

No that reflective la, but confirm reflection will show you he is jerking off.

And to be honest, once he knelt down, I wasn't focusing on the reflection anymore :P

• 7 months later...

Got a couple of incidents to share:

1) Was in Indonesia, Lombok for a business trip a few weeks ago.

Was attending a conference and halfway through one of the presentation, I decided to take a toilet break and walk out.

The toilet cubicle doors were all closed by default and I found out you got to push them to test if it was occupied.

I pushed on the last cubicle door and it opened, but it was occupied, he didn't latch it properly.

It was an Indon policeman in uniform, his shirt was unbuttoned, his pants were around his ankles.

His legs were wide apart, one hand was holding on to his mobile and the other hand was holding on to his erected cock.

I was stunned, and so was he, a second later he made a gasping sound and I saw his cum dribbled out from his cock and flowed down its length and onto his hand.

Then he used his hand holding his mobile to push the door close hurriedly lol

I ran into him again in the hotel a couple more times after that and he didn't dare to look at me.

2) This one is in Singapore.

Was using a public toilet cubicle, business done but I didn't exit as I was replying to messages.

Then I heard some foot steps and a boy (sounds like a teenager) saying,"Pa, I wanna shit, you wanna wait for me outside later?"

I heard the father reply,"I also need to shit, whoever finish 1st just wait outside."

The son took the cubicle on my left and the father took the cubicle on my right.

A couple of minutes later I finished replying and was about to exit when I realized both cubicles were quiet, no shitting sounds, hmmmm

I sat back down on the toilet bowl and saw their feet.

The son was standing facing the toilet bowl and the father was also standing but facing the toilet paper holder.

Then I saw the son's pants drop to his ankles and shadow of his cock cast onto the floor, then saw his hand's shadow grab his cock and started jerking.

I looked at my right and saw the father moving also, from the shadow, looks like he was taking off his shirt. Then saw him take off his pants completely and stood facing the toilet paper holder again, his erected cock's shadow very obvious and he also started jerking, but he was doing it more slowly though.

On my left, I saw the son's shadow stop moving, then heard him taking toilet paper, a couple of minutes, I saw the his toes curl a bit and his shadow shows him like spasming, should be cummed liao. The father's jerking movements still slow and steady.

I heard the son call out, "Pa, I finished liao, wait for you outside" The father just grunted,"Orh"

I continue watching the father's shadow, slowly his movements started getting faster.

Can hear him breathing faster and harder also as the toilet was quiet liao.

He was jerking his cock really fast now. He already lasted about 10 mins more than his son lol

Then I saw his feet kinda like tip toe upwards, he made a grunting noise and I heard him grab at the toilet paper holder, then I heard, "Shit! Urgh!" 

He was gasping now but still trying to keep quiet. Next I saw his gooey cum drip down the cubicle partition.

To his credit, he did wipe clean the mess he made.

We exited our cubicles together, he did not look at me or seem bashful, just washed his hands and walked out.

22 minutes ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

Was attending a conference and halfway through one of the presentation, I decided to take a toilet break and walk out.

The toilet cubicle doors were all closed by default and I found out you got to push them to test if it was occupied.

I pushed on the last cubicle door and it opened, but it was occupied, he didn't latch it properly.

It was an Indon policeman in uniform, his shirt was unbuttoned, his pants were around his ankles.

His legs were wide apart, one hand was holding on to his mobile and the other hand was holding on to his erected cock.

I was stunned, and so was he, a second later he made a gasping sound and I saw his cum dribbled out from his cock and flowed down its length and onto his hand.

I ran into him again in the hotel a couple more times after that and he didn't dare to look at me.

Was using a public toilet cubicle, business done but I didn't exit as I was replying to messages.

Then I heard some foot steps and a boy (sounds like a teenager) saying,"Pa, I wanna shit, you wanna wait for me outside later?"

I heard the father reply,"I also need to shit, whoever finish 1st just wait outside."

The son took the cubicle on my left and the father took the cubicle on my right.

A couple of minutes later I finished replying and was about to exit when I realized both cubicles were quiet, no shitting sounds, hmmmm

I sat back down on the toilet bowl and saw their feet.

The son was standing facing the toilet bowl and the father was also standing but facing the toilet paper holder.

Then I saw the son's pants drop to his ankles and shadow of his cock cast onto the floor, then saw his hand's shadow grab his cock and started jerking.

I looked at my right and saw the father moving also, from the shadow, looks like he was taking off his shirt. Then saw him take off his pants completely and stood facing the toilet paper holder again, his erected cock's shadow very obvious and he also started jerking, but he was doing it more slowly though.

On my left, I saw the son's shadow stop moving, then heard him taking toilet paper, a couple of minutes, I saw the his toes curl a bit and his shadow shows him like spasming, should be cummed liao. The father's jerking movements still slow and steady.

I heard the son call out, "Pa, I finished liao, wait for you outside" The father just grunted,"Orh"

I continue watching the father's shadow, slowly his movements started getting faster.

Can hear him breathing faster and harder also as the toilet was quiet liao.

He was jerking his cock really fast now. He already lasted about 10 mins more than his son lol

Then I saw his feet kinda like tip toe upwards, he made a grunting noise and I heard him grab at the toilet paper holder, then I heard, "Shit! Urgh!" 

He was gasping now but still trying to keep quiet. Next I saw his gooey cum drip down the cubicle partition.

To his credit, he did wipe clean the mess he made.

We exited our cubicles together, he did not look at me or seem bashful, just washed his hands and walked out.

Drama Father Son 

should JO for each other 

Have encountered instances whereby people tried to film either overhead on the cubicle’s partition or understall, using a hidden camera placed in a bag slouched over the partition floor.

unless u like this kind of exhibitionism, do beware of your surroundings! Occurs at tamp hub quite often I think....

17 hours ago, Icyfrozen78 said:

initially , I find the muslim-dominance ctry story bizarre enough . who knows the father and son?
is the child with a kiddish voice? so young alrdy know how to m..........

oh dear

and u can even see from the reflection, daddy removed his own shirt

instead of real shitting, they are beating their own meat? oh dear

and the funniest part is you said "no shitting sound" (I can imagine that scene, no released of air, I supposed)

+to his "credit" u mentioned.....

if I m the wife or the mother, I will really question, don't think that I m having a good time shopping and u men, can really go and find some activities to do?

• Guest locked this topic