Male HQ

Why does Straight Guys hated us ?

Guest WhyAh?

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Straight guys hate gays because they find gays are abnormal and disgusting. Haha.

Are black people disgusting too? Are malays and indians disgusting too?

This is what patting yourself on the back while holding the victim card looks like...''

And we wonder why it is so hard to get acceptance and change minds. I can accept there is a minority on the str8 side that will not give way to discussion but as can see that THIS side of the camp has a minority that does the same too. You kill your own cause by not seeing the bigger pictures those among you are fighting to change.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Smarty pants
4 hours ago, upshot said:

This is what patting yourself on the back while holding the victim card looks like...''

And we wonder why it is so hard to get acceptance and change minds. I can accept there is a minority on the str8 side that will not give way to discussion but as can see that THIS side of the camp has a minority that does the same too. You kill your own cause by not seeing the bigger pictures those among you are fighting to change.

Hey hey don't be smart and just assume and anyhow lump people together ok. Notice when you "discuss" in walls of text no one is responding to you except to ridicule and laugh at you? It's because you think you are so smart people are turned off by you.

Often, a str8 guy doesnt like a gay guy NOT because the latter is gay. It's often because the gay guy is an asshole/douchebag/petty drama queen princess, etc.

Someone I know was whining that his str8 colleagues hate him cos he is GAY.

This is one guy who is high strung and seems to take notes from the Devil Wears Prada on how to lead a team. Go figure. Ive heard how he talks to waiters/service staff/subordinates on the phone, etc.

So!

I told him that I dont think ppl hate him bcos he is GAY. It's cos he's an insufferable cunt.

He did not take it well.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

On 2/22/2017 at 2:17 AM, Guest Smarty pants said:

Hey hey don't be smart and just assume and anyhow lump people together ok. Notice when you "discuss" in walls of text no one is responding to you except to ridicule and laugh at you? It's because you think you are so smart people are turned off by you.

Lol. The person you're responding to is saying that the OP did exactly that.

In fact he said that OP is wrong because not all straight guys hate gays and are unwilling to reason, just as not all gays are willing to come to the table and discuss too.

He is not lumping anyone together. You are scolding the wrong person...

Guest Dun side with him
3 hours ago, ivanl said:

In fact he said that OP is wrong because not all straight guys hate gays and are unwilling to reason, just as not all gays are willing to come to the table and discuss too.

Ironic that he's doing exactly what he is accusing others of doing. I never scold the wrong person!

On 22/02/2017 at 9:11 AM, PaterTenebrarum said:

Often, a str8 guy doesnt like a gay guy NOT because the latter is gay. It's often because the gay guy is an asshole/douchebag/petty drama queen princess, etc.

Someone I know was whining that his str8 colleagues hate him cos he is GAY.

This is one guy who is high strung and seems to take notes from the Devil Wears Prada on how to lead a team. Go figure. Ive heard how he talks to waiters/service staff/subordinates on the phone, etc.

So!

I told him that I dont think ppl hate him bcos he is GAY. It's cos he's an insufferable cunt.

He did not take it well.

I have met too many of these type that give the gay a bad name from offices I worked in and being in certain trade it is always this lot you see.. the DIVA NARCISSISTIC PONDAN with the usual loud outburst and praching about with the 'Look at me look at me'... you never see more 'str8' behaving acting gay or those who just go about their day and not try to draw attention to themselves ever get drama. It is usually never about the real reason but the opportunity to get drama. I usually walk away.. and so does the gays who I know, they also just give up.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

22 hours ago, ivanl said:

He is another left wing type character.. when he mark you and stalk you, he only see BAD.. nothing is good once he mark you. Not to worry I am use to these fanboi stalkers of mine. But if I can piss them into a response I know I am  doing something right. Again this just illustrates why the gay situation is so hard to resolve with the str8 community ... because of all these girlie pondans. They are one of the reason gays lose ground in the fight to get more acceptance and more str8 coming to our defends. Instead these group of pandans is what made us all look like caricatures. Laughing stock.

Let me add though. there are exceptions and I know of a few sisters I will glad call friends.BUT the usual suspects is always from this girlie effeminate lot. I have asked them face to face and I get the usual response as i am sure most who did the same has gotten the same reactions and abusive retorts from them.

Edited by upshot

On 2/18/2017 at 11:10 PM, aedile1234 said:

On the other hand, there are also legitimate reasons for some of them to hate homosexual men. For instance, I am sure many of us here are also annoyed when some people harass us at our workplace or in the gym or changing rooms. Women do not appreciate men harassing them, and I'm sure that men don't appreciate other men harassing them in such a sexualized manner. 

Yes, one can hate someone who harasses one.

But I doubt that many straights let themselves be harassed by gays. So this cannot be a strong reason.

Maybe what is more common is disgust.  A straight may want to tell the gay:  "hey man, how can you scoop so low to suck the cock of another man, and how incredibly low to let a man fuck you !!! Yuck !!!.  Now, this is more with young straights, the older ones may like to be fucked themselves...

And there are valid reasons straights may feel envy for gays,  although this is not the gays' fault.

While the poor straight is attracted to and has to marry the incredibly moody, irritating, demanding females, who bring them irritating, demanding children,  he can clearly see how happy gays can be attracted to their equals who don't ask so much in exchange for sex.  With more time in their hands, the gays can put their efforts in keep fit and healthy, and the older they are the more the difference between the attractive gay and the fat unattractive aged straight. 

On 2/19/2017 at 6:39 AM, Guest Guest said:

They hate us because their girlfriends spend more time with us than with them. :D

LOL!  If you are an attractive gay,  you will so often think that it is a waste in nature that so many beautiful girls are after you  :D

And this makes sense.

So many straights not only are ugly but are complete assholes when it comes to understanding how to make women feel god beyond sex.

12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

And there are valid reasons straights may feel envy for gays,  although this is not the gays' fault.

While the poor straight is attracted to and has to marry the incredibly moody, irritating, demanding females, who bring them irritating, demanding children,  he can clearly see how happy gays can be attracted to their equals who don't ask so much in exchange for sex.  With more time in their hands, the gays can put their efforts in keep fit and healthy, and the older they are the more the difference between the attractive gay and the fat unattractive aged straight. 

Sounds more like you hate straight guys simply for being straight. Lol the irony of some LGBT people wanting to be accepted for who they are but refuse to accept others for they are.

1 hour ago, aedile1234 said:

Sounds more like you hate straight guys simply for being straight. Lol the irony of some LGBT people wanting to be accepted for who they are but refuse to accept others for they are.

You seem to have suffered from indigestion with all the words "hate" in this thread...

Who told you that I hate straights?  

And that LGTBs refuse to accept others for what they are?

It looks like some Alka Seltzer could do you some good by purging misconceptions of "hate" from your system.

10 hours ago, aedile1234 said:

Stating the facts does not equate to hate.

You look at the straight people around. Being slaves to their kids, lives revolving around soccer, cars and go JB. Clogging up the malls and MRT with prams.

Pathetic isn't it

Guest Impressive straights
4 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

You look at the straight people around. Being slaves to their kids, lives revolving around soccer, cars and go JB. Clogging up the malls and MRT with prams.

Pathetic isn't it

Ooh but i kind of admire those with 3 to 4 pre schoolers, toddlers and baby kids in tow having an outing. Isn't that tiring and stressful? But they seemed relaxed. How did they do it? Unlike the 50s and 60s, contraceptions are widely available. Too horny? Condom broke? Never heard of tubal ligation, intrauterine devices and vasectomy? Nevertheless, kudos to them for doing the dirty work (breeding as national service) for gay guys.

Haiz, i become a contrarian like the pugnacious and cranky Upshot, arguing for the sake of arguing. (But it's true!)

14 hours ago, aedile1234 said:

Nah. Gays can adopt, I know of some who have. He's anti-commitment, not anti-straight

Edited by ivanl

27 minutes ago, Guest Impressive straights said:

Ooh but i kind of admire those with 3 to 4 pre schoolers, toddlers and baby kids in tow having an outing. Isn't that tiring and stressful? But they seemed relaxed. How did they do it?.....

I would say it is indeed tiring and stressful. So glad I don't have to do it

5 hours ago, bigdanbeam said:

Pathetic isn't it

Not pathetic.hate them to the max.nuisance to others

Guest Clear as day

Very suprised many have not figured this out. 

The so called straight man who swears at gays usually have an inner psychological conflict to let the Kumar in himself out. And not being as brave as Kumar, they resort to calling names trying to fool themselves and others around them that they are 100% full blooded male except many have shorter asset than gays. 

Then there are those who just go along with the flow of hating whoever the media and their leader dictate like just after WW2, so many Singaporeans were told how evil the Japs were and then just a while ago, a gallery is named in honour of their invasion of the country. 

To say HATE is a strong word... i put it as Disgust  ... many straights feel Disgust  when the conversation topic touches on sexual preference and sex (especially Man 2 Man sex)...

Edited by ThePineapple

approval.png.5049b8bf793949ee27c5a7e76f11054d.png

1 hour ago, ThePineapple said:

To say HATE is a strong word... i put it as Disgust  ... many straights feel Disgust  when the conversation topic touches on sexual preference and sex (especially Man 2 Man sex)...

Bcoz they dont know the shiokkknesssss to have m2m sex.once they had it they wont turn to girls.lol

20 minutes ago, auscent said:

Because only we can have unconditional frenship with girls.

With females, it is ALWAYS CONDITIONAL.. you might not still noticing it yet.  LOL

Change the dialect, change the skin color and hair do.... what is left personality wise, is what many str8 will imagine in their head when they think gay male. They might be a minority in the gay spectrum  but within it a good lot of them does little to help the gay movement by setting a good example. Play the victim is what they rather do and/or be a narcissist as well. It's more about shining on them. Get their facts wrong they will use emotional double talk over fact to save face or get drama to embarrass, call names and go stealth to spread rumors on you. It's very women but 10 times even more toxic and loud. and these are my fanboi stalkers. LOL.

Sorry just my rant. Don't mind me. Will let my fanbois stalkers take over from here on out ( they have free speech rights too) as I am sure they will, I am done letting go steam. Yes this is what pops into my head each time the thread heading comes to mine.

Edited by upshot

Guest Long winded woman
14 hours ago, upshot said:

Change the dialect, change the skin color and hair do.... what is left personality wise, is what many str8 will imagine in their head when they think gay male. They might be a minority in the gay spectrum  but within it a good lot of them does little to help the gay movement by setting a good example. Play the victim is what they rather do and/or be a narcissist as well. It's more about shining on them. Get their facts wrong they will use emotional double talk over fact to save face or get drama to embarrass, call names and go stealth to spread rumors on you. It's very women but 10 times even more toxic and loud. and these are my fanboi stalkers. LOL.

Sorry just my rant. Don't mind me. Will let my fanbois stalkers take over from here on out ( they have free speech rights too) as I am sure they will, I am done letting go steam. Yes this is what pops into my head each time the thread heading comes to mine.

Yes... that's exactly you, the guy in the video. Bet he SCRIBBLES walls of texts on the internet on a daily basis too. OH SNAP! LOL!

Guest Long winded woman part 2

Hello! I'm roy ngerng's bossom buddy. We rub our bossoms together on a daily basis. They're like magic lamps. Genies will come out to scribble text WALLS on e inernet. We love it! It's like mutual masturbation but better. I love my BFF! 

21 hours ago, upshot said:

LOL! Letting go steam?  It looks more like letting out farts.

Good match with the farts let out by the black "girl" in the video.

Edited by Steve5380

On 2/23/2017 at 3:02 PM, upshot said:

I have met too many of these type that give the gay a bad name from offices I worked in and being in certain trade it is always this lot you see.. the DIVA NARCISSISTIC PONDAN with the usual loud outburst and praching about with the 'Look at me look at me'... you never see more 'str8' behaving acting gay or those who just go about their day and not try to draw attention to themselves ever get drama. It is usually never about the real reason but the opportunity to get drama. I usually walk away.. and so does the gays who I know, they also just give up.

Why should gays be "str8 behaving"?

You miss the basic principle of tolerance: accept people for what they are.

If a gay is a DIVA NARCISSISTIC PONDAN and this is a gay trait, he should be accepted as such.

Otherwise you think like the bigots in my country who don't want Hispanics to speak Spanish.  "They already have the same right we have to speak English".

• 5 months later...
On 26/02/2017 at 3:49 PM, Guest Long winded woman part 2 said:

Hello! I'm roy ngerng's bossom buddy. We rub our bossoms together on a daily basis. They're like magic lamps. Genies will come out to scribble text WALLS on e inernet. We love it! It's like mutual masturbation but better. I love my BFF! 

You are Han Hui Hui?

• Guest locked this topic