Male HQ

Why does Straight Guys hated us ?

Guest WhyAh?

They hated us like as if we gay people did something bad to them . 

Whats the main/exact reason the hatred they've for us?

Surprisingly they seems ok with Lesbian ._. 

Just now, Guest WhyAh said:

In fact they shouldn't hate us .

They have less people fighting with them over girls leh

Well when you raised or conditioned to hate what you fear, rather than overcoming or understanding the cause of your fear, there really isn't much one can do to change the behaviour. Unless the person is open to learning and understanding, the behaviour will persist. 

Love. 

Guest Fake straights

Self-hatred. Many straight guys are not in 100% straight in good faith. Singapore is overcrowded so mother gayia made sure many guys are born gay right from inception.

13 hours ago, Guest WhyAh? said:

This is a false narrative, straight men don't hate homosexual men. Sure, many of them may object to homosexuality due to their religious background or having been brought up with a different set of moral values. But even for those with such religious beliefs, or a different moral standard, many of them actually are "ok" with people who are homosexual. There may be double standards. Like they may be "ok" with foreigners or people of other communities being LGBT, but they have a problem if it is someone from their own community or family. 

On the other hand, there are also legitimate reasons for some of them to hate homosexual men. For instance, I am sure many of us here are also annoyed when some people harass us at our workplace or in the gym or changing rooms. Women do not appreciate men harassing them, and I'm sure that men don't appreciate other men harassing them in such a sexualized manner. 

Edited by aedile1234

they hated us because they can only fuck loose cb and not tight ass hole, they hated us because after fucking, accidentally the girl got pregnant they have to be responsible, not like gay, "拍拍屁股就走". they hated us because they think they are constantly "mentally raped" by us....ok let me buy u a mirror first :whistle:

People who do not like homosexuals are not straight or gay.  The word to use is agree with (or approve of) homosexuality or not.  Even gay people also don't agree/approve.  While they enjoy gay sex, some do not agree it is right and it has nothing to do with religion/up bring/believe or not.  They just don't think it's right, be it they being straight or gay.

Before this turn into another me-the-victim hysteria as a minority.

In today's context of what we see around us going about our day, HOW MANY STR8 GUYS OUT THERE DOCUMENTED and WITNESS AS REALLY HATING GAYS?

Where do we derive this 'claim' that the general str8 male lot are guilty of hating gays or whatever? The deeds and action of a minority or what makes the news headlines does not mean everyone out there is out to hate Gay but feel total acceptance of lesbian. (there are biological if not psychological reason for that too AND also str8 who do not accept lesbians as well) There are those in our own gay community is why sometime we have non-gay people hating us because of how we carry ourselves or act among them.

History has always shown human are always dealing with something from the dark age of old beliefs and evolving over time to take a difference perspective on old thinking and yes even old TABOOS. It is a learning process that can only take time, FIRM BELIEF, BEING EXEMPLARY and UNDERSTANDING.

Let's try to put this to a more balance correct perspective before we end up make a small situation something to be really hated by str8 community or worst reverse some of the progress our earlier gay community has been gaining now thrown a few step back.

Edited by upshot
typo

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

In sociological theories, it's all based on society's perceived power of the sexes, with men being deemed to be indoctrinatedly having higher social power/status than women.

Hence, in a man-man relationship, it would be likened to one man "decreasing" their societal status by becoming a woman; the cognitive dissonance - that is, the paradox of why a person would decrease their stature but still maintaining the same identity - causes the bodily reaction that is disdain, disgust and rebuke. I.e. the human mind finds in sociologically illogical.

Conversely, in a woman-woman relationship, one woman will inadvertently increase her social status by taking on the societal stature of a man. This is a logical assessment by the human brain and hence there is no cognitive dissonance and therefore no bodily displays of disgust or puzzlement.

Hence, to answer the question in a scholastic manner, straight men hate gays because their hatred is a manifestation of their inability for their brains to consolidate the logic of why a man would want to decrease his social power. Women may not feel such a great cognitive dissonance because they are originally the basis for the brain's comparison of a lower-prestiged social group.

~

2nd explanation is the simpler explanation of now they feel threatened because they realized they can be wooed and subdued.

actually tbh i think that straight guys who have a serious degree of hatred against us gay people is due to the fact that they are suppressing homosexual thoughts themselves.

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

10 hours ago, aedile1234 said:

This is a false narrative, straight men don't have homosexual men. Sure, many of them may object to homosexuality due to their religious background or having been brought up with a different set of moral values. But even for those with such religious beliefs, or a different moral standard, many of them actually are "ok" with people who are homosexual. There may be double standards. Like they may be "ok" with foreigners or people of other communities being LGBT, but they have a problem if it is someone from their own community or family. 

On the other hand, there are also legitimate reasons for some of them to hate homosexual men. For instance, I am sure many of us here are also annoyed when some people harass us at our workplace or in the gym or changing rooms. Women do not appreciate men harassing them, and I'm sure that men don't appreciate other men harassing them in such a sexualized manner. 

Acf613q.jpg

They are jealous of our bodies, our handsomeness, our sexiness, our fashion sense, our metrosexualness, our sensitivity, our cultural and aesthetic senses and most of all, our sex and cultural lives which they will never ever come close to achieve. BOOM! Period.

Guest Heidi Klum

Many bona fide straight guys look no where as handsome and manly as gay guys. Ouch! 

#hardtruths, #lifesbitterpill, #whyimbetteroffdead, #whyineedtokillmyself

Guest Clarissa la sheeple

Straight guys don't normally hate gays. But singapore straight guys do indeed hate us. But also it's not the straight guys here per se, but their conservative and backward mindsets that's hating us. It's like how Singaporeans love their madatory death penalty and durian. It's cultural conditioning.

Sigh....

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Money sluts

Because they are dead follower of rules. They are too utilitarian and functional in thinking. That's not pragmatic, that's 世故。You can't have babies, so you should cease to exist. Unless you are Elton John or Michelangelo, then please be yourselves and contribute to our cultural lives.

On 2/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, joshTWjosh said:

In sociological theories, it's all based on society's perceived power of the sexes, with men being deemed to be indoctrinatedly having higher social power/status than women.

Hence, in a man-man relationship, it would be likened to one man "decreasing" their societal status by becoming a woman; the cognitive dissonance - that is, the paradox of why a person would decrease their stature but still maintaining the same identity - causes the bodily reaction that is disdain, disgust and rebuke. I.e. the human mind finds in sociologically illogical.

Conversely, in a woman-woman relationship, one woman will inadvertently increase her social status by taking on the societal stature of a man. This is a logical assessment by the human brain and hence there is no cognitive dissonance and therefore no bodily displays of disgust or puzzlement.

Hence, to answer the question in a scholastic manner, straight men hate gays because their hatred is a manifestation of their inability for their brains to consolidate the logic of why a man would want to decrease his social power. Women may not feel such a great cognitive dissonance because they are originally the basis for the brain's comparison of a lower-prestiged social group.

~

2nd explanation is the simpler explanation of now they feel threatened because they realized they can be wooed and subdued.

Edited by wuyong

2 hours ago, wuyong said:

Reducing gender/sexuality differences to an analysis of social power differences is how I would also approach this phenomenon of hatred between heterosexuals and non-heterosexuals. It is worth noting that groups, as long as there is an inherent imbalance in power, will produce and reproduce their respective ideologies to justify the existence of power relations. For example, the heterosexuals see the non-heterosexuals as biologically defective, unclean and deserving subjugation, while the non-heterosexuals view the heterosexuals as snobbish and ignorant, since they had their privileges granted to them by sole virtue of natural biological determinism. Both ideologies obscure the implicit socio-historical forces of the particular society in justifying the respective roles assigned onto groups with the ultimate task of extracting value (especially labor-value). This leads to what Adorno calls the reification of identity - where imaginary/abstract social relations become crystallized into essentialized traits and gain emotional and psychological value on their own. Note that in various societies such as the Ancient Greek, Amazonian and Indonesian societies it was observed that gender/sexuality were labelled/categorized differently from the society we live in. In the Bugis society of Sulawesi five genders are recognized, while those with multiple sexual organs are accorded with various rights and responsibilities in their society (as they were believed to be closer to and could communicate with the mystical gods). Nobody here is contesting that gender/sexuality differences are to a certain degree innate; the danger only arises when we use this fact to justify our perpetual discrimination and exploitation against certain segments of society. The whole debate then becomes skewed towards the issue of conflicting interests of the majority vis-a-vis minority, the birth of identity politics and the assigning of "identity rights", liberty and choice, etc.

I am not too keen on the explanation from cognitive psychology that we oppose those who deliberately perform a different societal role because our innate psyche generates cognitive dissonance, as if it was simply an in-built mechanism programmed to detect and react to complex social phenomenon "out there". And even if it somehow could, the question would be "so what?" If everyone experiences the same dissonance, how does it explain why different people react differently to the same stimuli? It doesn't account for the different outcomes observed across societies throughout history. In fact, social transgressions do occur in varying degrees throughout history, some of which involve a greater transformation of social power relations but remain unopposed or even supported by all those social groups involved in that upheaval. Anyways, I'll be glad if someone can give me a lecture on social psychology and the differences between cognitive and behavioural approaches.

I would gladly engage you in a seated conversation regarding why the human biology and psyche is more deterministic than you can predict, but I don't see the need of it; by us already conjugating our social theories into this casual thread already drives the thread far beyond the judgmental affirmations the TS probably sought after. Sweeeeet day ahead!

On 2/19/2017 at 11:30 AM, Guest WhyAh? said:

1)  They were influenced by anti-gay people (family members, peers, colleagues, religion group, reporters, news...etc)

2)  Self-importance (thet regard themselves having more rights than gay people due to their "normal" lifestyle) or they believe their God love them more than He love gay people

3)  Trying to act macho in front of their gal, by looking down or acting against gay people

4)  Jealous of gay people being single and happy people if the straight people screwed up their own marriage life.

5)  Gay people were not protected by law, the straight people can do whatever they wanted in open discrimination.

6)  Bashing of gay people were largely a politically motivation (by govt or religion leader), in order to increae their tithe in church or win votes during election.

7)  Straight men will never bend down for a dick, unlike gay people.

8)  They think we are alien from outer space.

9)  Gay people is an ideal walking punching bag,  a hate sports, whenever straight people screwed up their own life.

10)  The pity us, for everything they deemed unacceptable and negative about gay life,  thus they see us "no up".

11)   Self-centered drama,  haven't seen enough around the world. See gay people as isolated creature in their backyard.

12)  On the same note, some gay people also did the same thing against the gay people.

Guest Gliters & Sparkles
2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Watever wait for them to reach their age of 50s n cant erect.will look for our dick to screw them up.or their wife cant b bothered to open leg to them then they will look for gays asses.lol

Gay have better taste rather than looking for used & desperate straight men.

• Guest locked this topic