Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!

geoduckling

• 2 weeks later...

i brought mario+rabbids, very funny specially the lame rabbids will always keep u laughing, but seem more like a single player game as no online features, and coop is only play by 2 player each control 2 char. with very limited challanges and stages.

waiting for xenoblade chronicles on switch.

17 minutes ago, Jonz said:

i brought mario+rabbids, very funny specially the lame rabbids will always keep u laughing, but seem more like a single player game as no online features, and coop is only play by 2 player each control 2 char. with very limited challanges and stages.

I bought it too! Surprisingly fun to play and beautiful as well. Looking forward to Mario Odyssey, Pokken Tournament, Metroid Prime 4 and the untitled Pokemon RPG. WOOHOO! Hope more good games come in 2018. Are you playing MK8D as well? :)

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

10 hours ago, Jonz said:

Damn right. it's all about Xenoblade 2!! Can u imagine... running in an open xenoblade map... on the go! the thought alone gives me chills. .. n Mitsuda's soundtrack...   /fanboying

I just got my switch yesterday!! (LAZADA: deal with Mario Kart + Pro Controller + 3 Amiibos + Neon Switch)

So far only have Mariokart LOL (and will maybe get Zelda in future when I know I have the time to play)

I think I have greater interest in those group games..any recommendations?

====

Also I was at Fan Expo in canada and I got to try Pokken for the first time. Not sure what I was controlling but it felt quite good when you land hits haha

Saw Mario Odyssey gameplay too and it looks so amazingggg I CANT WAIT!

Edited by birth_ave

1 minute ago, birth_ave said:

I just got my switch yesterday!!

So far only have Mariokart LOL (and will maybe get Zelda in future when I know I have the time to play)

I think I have greater interest in those group games..any recommendations?

Wanna race? :D What's your ID? I wanna add you for some MK8D action! Hehe.

Just now, birth_ave said:

HAHA i havent got it set up though. Will do that tonight and post my ID/FC here :)

okie dokes! Also, do check out Splatoon2 if you're keen @geoduckling and @Ivan Lim are both playing it. I am still contemplating cos I don't have any other friends that are playing. If you like fighting games, Hack and Slash style we have Fire Emblem Warriors, Pokken Tournament is like Tekken, but Pokemon(quite fun!), ARMS, which is very interesting to play and also quite tiring. LOL. It's nintendo's new IP, different kind of fighting game, I tried it during the test fire round. 

Mario x Rabbids Kingdom battle is more 1 player turn base tactic game, if you like Fire Emblem, Mario x Rabbids might interest you. Mario Odyssey is sandbox style game, much like Sunshine and Mario 64. 

JRPG: I Am Setsuna, very good story and quite fun to play. Disgaea 5, Xenoblades Chronicles2, Project: Octopath Traveler, Shin Megumi tensei.

Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Untitled Main Series are both already in development, so we have that to look forward to (that's if you like either one)

Do check out more as I only highlighted a few, Switch as a lot of indie games that I think you might be interested in.

Nintendo will be performing some network-related maintenance exclusively on the Switch on September 11th and 12th. This maintenance will be relatively brief, but it should be taken notice of regardless.

• For September 11th @9PM – 10:30PM (EST) — “certain network services” related to the online multiplayer of “some software” will be unavailable during the maintenance period. You will also not be able to post screenshots to Facebook or Twitter while the work is being performed.
  • On September 12th @8:50PM – 10:30PM (EST) — “certain network services” related to the online multiplayer of “some software” will once again be unavailable while the maintenance is being performed. (Not sure why Nintendo just doesn’t specify exactly which titles will be affected, but oh well).

2 hours ago, 13579 said:

okie dokes! Also, do check out Splatoon2 if you're keen @geoduckling and @Ivan Lim are both playing it. I am still contemplating cos I don't have any other friends that are playing. If you like fighting games, Hack and Slash style we have Fire Emblem Warriors, Pokken Tournament is like Tekken, but Pokemon(quite fun!), ARMS, which is very interesting to play and also quite tiring. LOL. It's nintendo's new IP, different kind of fighting game, I tried it during the test fire round. 

Mario x Rabbids Kingdom battle is more 1 player turn base tactic game, if you like Fire Emblem, Mario x Rabbids might interest you. Mario Odyssey is sandbox style game, much like Sunshine and Mario 64. 

JRPG: I Am Setsuna, very good story and quite fun to play. Disgaea 5, Xenoblades Chronicles2, Project: Octopath Traveler, Shin Megumi tensei.

Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Untitled Main Series are both already in development, so we have that to look forward to (that's if you like either one)

Do check out more as I only highlighted a few, Switch as a lot of indie games that I think you might be interested in.

Will totally play POKKEN haha! 

Yea Splatoon and Armz seem like nice games to play with others too. I also know this co-op game called Overcooked HAHA..my friend loves it. Really want more multiplayer games to make the most out of my SWITCH (unlike my poor PS4 LOL)

1 minute ago, birth_ave said:

Will totally play POKKEN haha! 

Yea Splatoon and Armz seem like nice games to play with others too. I also know this co-op game called Overcooked HAHA..my friend loves it. Really want more multiplayer games to make the most out of my SWITCH (unlike my poor PS4 LOL)

Haha, all in due time. I'm looking forward to see what Nintendo has installed for Switch in 2018. 

My bro has a PS4, so I can buy some games and hog his machine to play. Like, Kamen Rider Climax Fighters! whaha!

On 9/11/2017 at 4:09 PM, 13579 said:

I didn't 'cos I don't know who else is going to play.:O Did you buy? What games do you have btw? 

I don't even have Switch itself yet. Just sitting on the fence due to the lacking library of titles that appeal to me.

It's a shame Xenoblade 2 is a single player game. Update: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switch-open-world-rpg-xenoblade-chronicle/1100-6453314/

Any of you took a gamble and bought the Switch console without local warranty?

50 minutes ago, Dorkable said:

I don't even have Switch itself yet. Just sitting on the fence due to the lacking library of titles that appeal to me.

It's a shame Xenoblade 2 is a single player game. Update: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-switch-open-world-rpg-xenoblade-chronicle/1100-6453314/

Any of you took a gamble and bought the Switch console without local warranty?

Nope, I bought mine from ABXY, the bundle at $650, which turns out to be cheaper than the other bundles some other people offer then.

1 hour ago, Dorkable said:

Considering how much Maxsoft marked up the price, tempted to get the export set of Switch instead.

If Sumikko Gurashi game is launched on Switch in Singapore, I'd get the console right away.

You might want to check out amazon, their price is around $450 (including shipping). 

On 9/12/2017 at 10:34 PM, birth_ave said:

When setting up the region, is it Americas? Because i think my Nintendo Account is Atlanta or something. I dont see any Asia region

It's advisable to just create accts for all the major regions. My first was canada, but soon after, we couldn't buy games online from the eshop anymore. US eshop has no issue though. i have canadian, US, JP and EU accts..  lol #kiasu

If u wanna get into a local splatoon2 community, do pm me.. we have a facebook and LINE chat grp that even does meetups for splatting. haha

I checked online. Overcooked seems to be less than 1GB in size, that's good.

I was also checking out the review on Splatoon 2 online and it seems crazy fun with the Salmon mode, but it is limited to a preset schedule if played online which is a bummer. On the upside, the reviewer did mention that even players who are usually epic fails when it comes to FPS (like yours truly) can contribute to the team.

Edited by Dorkable

1 hour ago, Dorkable said:

I checked online. Overcooked seems to be less than 1GB in size, that's good.

I was also checking out the review on Splatoon 2 online and it seems crazy fun with the Salmon mode, but it is limited to a preset schedule if played online which is a bummer. On the upside, the reviewer did mention that even players who are usually epic fails when it comes to FPS (like yours truly) can contribute to the team.

I am also swinging back and forth on the decision to get Splatoon2, but first, Pokken Tournament. Then I'll give it some thoughts again on Splatoon 2. Gah.

3 hours ago, Dorkable said:

Today on BW....

Dorkie: I so shy.....

13579: Don't shy. Come out with me. I buy you Switch!

Moments later.....

<br/><a  data-cke-saved-href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/30nd4ye.jpg" href="http://oi64.tinypic.com/30nd4ye.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>

Mario Kart console bag: $42.90

Splatoon 2 game: $60

Nintendo Switch console: $559

Dorkie's shyness: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. But for everything else, there's 13579.

Latest addition to the Switch family as of 22 September 2017.

Thanks, 13579. I ish more shy now.

wa. so sweet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.