Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!

geoduckling

On 22/09/2017 at 11:36 AM, Dorkable said:

I ain't into PVP and between the two, Splatoon 2 has co-op, thus, I would pass on Pokken.

Pokken is fun! But there're only like 20 pokemons to choose from T_T. I'm wondering if I can play PvP using the small controllers with my colleagues now. 

Just now, Dorkable said:

The Wifi speed for 5 Ghz band on Switch seems slow....I only got 49 Mbps highest.

I'm having problems staying on WiFi. When my switch sleeps, it disconnects and can't reconnect on its own. Sian...some error keeps popping up. 

For the convenience of everyone here, consolidated the friend codes of BWers who have posted so far:

Geoduckling - 1487-1510-9129
orionmiz - 3498-2783-3594 
Bloppp - 4943-4226-7798
Ivan Lim - 6008-3870-8901
Brucehk - 1306-9452-4909
13579 - 5668-6302-3899
thedoctor - 6903-1130-0633
Dorkable - 0804-0392-4812
jarjarbinks - 7250-1257-7624

1 hour ago, Dorkable said:

For the convenience of everyone here, consolidated the friend codes of BWers who have posted so far:

Geoduckling - 1487-1510-9129
orionmiz - 3498-2783-3594 
Bloppp - 4943-4226-7798
Ivan Lim - 6008-3870-8901
Brucehk - 1306-9452-4909
13579 - 5668-6302-3899
thedoctor - 6903-1130-0633
Dorkable - 0804-0392-4812
jarjarbinks - 7250-1257-7624

That is so helpful! thank you!!

I tried the demo for Octopath Traveler.

I actually had a lowly impression of the game due to its unimpressive graphics. After playing it, I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the sheer richness of its story, voice acting and gameplay.

Immediately, it reminded me of Bravely Second that I loved on my 3DS with its style.

This is definitely one RPG that I am looking forward to.

On 9/24/2017 at 6:52 AM, jarjarbinks said:

Pokken is fun! But there're only like 20 pokemons to choose from T_T. I'm wondering if I can play PvP using the small controllers with my colleagues now. 

You can play PvP on Table-top mode OR TV Mode using each Joy-Cons as a fully funcitonal remote.

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

For those who might have bought Dragonball Xenoverse 2, please note that you can go to eshop to download all characters unlock DLC for free until 31 Oct 2017.

Also, realized that the Switch supports fast charging with a USB C charger with Power Delivery. Therefore, I went ahead to purchase a Tronsmart PD charger as well as some Type C to C cables.

1 hour ago, 13579 said:

For those who have yet to purchase a Nintendo Switch, Amazon has stock for both Gray and Neon colored set. It is going at SG$435 with free shipping to Singapore. 

https://nintendosoup.com/gray-neon-nintendo-switch-available-amazon/

I just got mine 1 week ago.......

I just take it that I paid extra $100 for local warranty then.

Edited by Dorkable

• 3 weeks later...

NINTENDO SWITCH SYSTEM UPDATE 4.0.0 ROLLS OUT WITH VIDEO CAPTURE, TRANSFERING SAVE DATA

Improvements Included in Version 4.0.0 (Distributed 10/18/2017)
Added the following system functionality

• Capture video on select games
    To capture video, hold down the Capture Button during gameplay
    Up to a maximum of the previous 30 seconds will be saved in the Album. You can trim the beginning and end of each clip, and post to Facebook and Twitter.
    As of October 18th, 2017, this feature is compatible with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, and Splatoon 2
  • Select from 12 new Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild icons for your user
    To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the Home Menu > Profile
  • Transfer user and save data to another system
    To transfer, head to System Settings > Users > Transfer Your User and Save Data
  • Pre-purchase option on Nintendo eShop
    A pre-purchase option will be available for certain games. This option allows pre-load of the game to your system for quicker play when the game is released.
    This feature will be supported by future game releases
  • News channel updates
    The news feed has been updated with a new look.
    Unfollowing a channel will remove that channel’s content from the news feed and following the channel again will make it reappear.
  • Match software version with a group of local users
    To create a group, head to the software’s Options > Software Update > Match Version with Local Users
    Everyone’s software will be updated to match the most recent version in the group
    All users must be on system menu version 4.0.0 or later to view and join a group
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience, including: Changed the specification which hid wireless networks using TKIP security from the network search results. Wireless networks using TKIP security will now display in search results as a grayed-out selection instead of not being displayed. The Nintendo Switch console supports WEP, WPA-PSK(AES), and WPA2-PSK(AES). If your router is using a different security type (e.g. WPA-PSK(TKIP)), you will need to change this security type within your router’s settings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, sirius said:

Hi guys sorry for being extra. But since this is the only gamer grp i found here so im jus gonna say over here. Anyone of u guys getting mhworld? If u are, lets hunt together? Im so hype for this game hahaha

Hahaha... I started playijng MHW at 12 midnight exactly.  But yes.. This is the wrong thread. This is for Switch.  Can start a new thread for ps4 i guess

On 29/01/2018 at 8:25 PM, geoduckling said:

IKR right? Brilliant new mechanics.  I only finished the main campaign n stopped though.. Didnt go crazy moon collecting.

Finished moon hunting lol, it's alright, i guess... lol finally can start on Xenoblade.

I don't know anymore.

On 31/01/2018 at 1:36 AM, geoduckling said:

Hmm. Zelda games have never been about story. So it was expected.  I thought it was sufficient. Anything more happy-ever-after would have been cheesy. 

But yes.. Pls start playing xenoblade 2.. Omg...  That has a GREAT ending. Haha

Hahaha sure

I don't know anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, geoduckling said:

Not that many online co-op games so far.. Splatoon 2, rocket league, 9 parchments.. Mario kart?  Many games only have offline couch multiplayer.

I’m down for Mario Kart. Also, I bought Splatoon couple of months ago so I’m gonna go level up and we can all play! Yay!

On 2/14/2018 at 6:47 PM, 13579 said:

I’m down for Mario Kart. Also, I bought Splatoon couple of months ago so I’m gonna go level up and we can all play! Yay!

I've stopped splatoon2 for some months now... But i will start again if u guys wanna play together. We should totally have a turf war session or some salmon run co-op madness! Anyone interested??

6 minutes ago, geoduckling said:

I've stopped splatoon2 for some months now... But i will start again if u guys wanna play together. We should totally have a turf war session or some salmon run co-op madness! Anyone interested??

Let’s go! Splat time! 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.