Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!

geoduckling

53 minutes ago, MalayWoodlands said:

I'm getting the FF8 remake soon! But it's gonna be on my PC

I got it on PC and... it is somewhat disappointing. I mean the models have improved, but all the amazing backgrounds are super blurry now and the sharp models just make it even more noticeable. I love the game, this is like the fourth time I got it, but I hope the community will make some mods to improve the backgrounds. 

4 hours ago, Soulmates said:

I really don't game much on Switch, tbvh I only bought it for Pokemon... Hahah.

But I pre-ordered the Digimon Cyber Sleuth/ Hacker's Memory Dual too because I really had alot of fun on my PS4 versions, except the grinding but I am well trained by Pokemon for that haha.

I don't really like most graphics for Switch but I'll check the games you mentioned out!

For me I prefers graphics like Horizon Zero Dawn on PS4.

I love Horizon Zero Dawn... got it on PS4 long time ago and played it many hours. Sadly we cant compare the power of PS4 with Switch. Still, I think it is amazing that they are bringing for example the complete Witcher 3 on the Switch.

10 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

I am playing FF8 remake atm. Graph has improved so much from the PC version.

:o

I totally forgot about it, they announced some form of FF7 and 8 dual if I remember right, maybe I'll wait for that one.

spacer.png

Edited by Soulmates

13 minutes ago, Soulmates said:

:o

I totally forgot about it, they announced some form of FF7 and 8 dual if I remember right, maybe I'll wait for that one.

spacer.png

Oh my! I had no idea.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/final-fantasy-vii-and-final-fantasy-viii-remastered-twin-pack-for-switch-announced-for-asia

That is really good news.

6 hours ago, Atram said:

Well FF7 remake is coming to PS4 in march 2020... maybe start with FF8 remaster  first? 

13 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

Well FF7 remake is coming to PS4 in march 2020... maybe start with FF8 remaster  first? 

I have Digimon and Pokemon for October and November and most likely can't keep track and feel unhappy I can't play all the games because of work so, I am waiting for the twin pack instead hah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just read some news and: "Nintendo CEO and president Shuntaro Furukawa told investors today that the company has no plans to launch a new model of the Switch in 2020". They only plan to continue releasing special editions like the one for Animal Crossing. I was so excited for a new system...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone playing pokemon sword an shield?

New Mystery Gifts EVERY WEEK In Pokemon Sword and Shield!

Here are some gifts you can get every week leading into the Pokemon Sword and Shield DLC, Isle of Armor!

just announced new mystery gift events every week until mid june, preparing us for the Isle of Armor DLC coming out very soon! With this, we can get four hidden ability galarian form Pokemon - Mr. Mime, Ponyta, Corsola and Meowth, all in Cherish Balls! But thats not all - special items will also be available, including Johto Apricorn Balls, Evolution Items, EXP candies and more!

• 2 months later...

Animal crossing is a relaxing game can play just a bit everyday, been playing for about 4 months already hahaha

Some stages in Overcooked need to be played with at least 3-4 ppl, if not it's difficult to pass. Depends on team coordination too 😅

Hahaha yea can be messy sometimes, once I banged into my friend's avatar and he drop into the river 🤣

Usually if there is enough ppl we'll each take one area and focus on specific stuff so that we won't cross each other's path

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I’m looking for a trading partner to trade mythical with mythical (that I don’t have such as Latias & Latios, for example). All are at Lvl. 100 and good stats. I might add a Master Ball too.

If need help to complete both Galarian Pokédex as well as the Isle of Armor Pokédex before The Crown Tundra is released this month, I have all the Sword/Shield exclusives. I already completed both. Hehe.

hmu and we’ll see! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick question, not sure if this is the correct thread.. Hahahah.

Am looking to buy the animal crossing version joycon set...

Wondering if anyone's selling it or know anyone who does..

Just got my switch 2 weeks ago btw... am playing Let's Go! Eevee now~

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.