Male HQ

NINTENDO SWITCH!

geoduckling

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 12:14 PM, Kkklaus said:

But monster hunter world is coming out on PC leh. i would rather play world though

I wish for MHW on Switch as well, but I guess that's not happening anytime soon. But hey, at least we have a localized MH Generations Ultimate English version for Nintendo Switch! :D

rsz_persona-5-illustration-111.jpg

1 hour ago, 13579 said:

I wish for MHW on Switch as well, but I guess that's not happening anytime soon. But hey, at least we have a localized MH Generations Ultimate English version for Nintendo Switch! :D

Have you played generations for 3DS? It's gonna be really similar to that just with a bit of extra content

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 10:55 PM, LionZoned said:

It looks like it's just a Pokémon yellow remake though<_<

Yup, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Since the game is a testing game for Gamefreak to explore what they can do with a home console level power engine. You can skip that and wait for the 2019 release.

1 hour ago, 13579 said:

Yup, but I wouldn't be so quick to judge. Since the game is a testing game for Gamefreak to explore what they can do with a home console level power engine. You can skip that and wait for the 2019 release.

I'll likely buy it anyway since Pokémon is my favorite series ever. At least I can get something out of it since I still play Pokémon Go too! I'm most excited for the two player function though!

Now the question is, Pikachu or Eevee? 

9 hours ago, LionZoned said:

I'll likely buy it anyway since Pokémon is my favorite series ever. At least I can get something out of it since I still play Pokémon Go too! I'm most excited for the two player function though!

I'll get EEVVEEEE :)

10 hours ago, LionZoned said:

I'm getting both, but I will be playing Pikachu version. :p Two just because I want to collect.

7 hours ago, TheAntisen said:

Damn I should go check it out. I'm so out touch with other platforms since I've been trapped in overwatch world lmao

I would say check out what E3 2018 has to offer for Nintendo Switch, check out the current games and see what attracts you. With all that buzz around its portability, many developers have shared interest in bringing their games to Switch. 

If there's a lot of games that you wanna play, I'd say it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ashpy Revolution said:

Ya sia, I play for like 5min then die... Don't know which button for what purpose @.@ anyway i just bought my switch today from lazada. Any one got any fun multiplayer game to intro? 

I think the typical game that most people will recommend will be Mario Kart. Good multiplayer games include Overcooked or Lovers in Space. I'd recommend Nine Parchments too, but each player needs 2 joycons, so you need a max of 8. The Jackbox packs are very fun party games you can play with many friends at once. 

Also Mario party is coming out soon so yay for the ultimate friendship ender! 

5 hours ago, LionZoned said:

I think the typical game that most people will recommend will be Mario Kart. Good multiplayer games include Overcooked or Lovers in Space. I'd recommend Nine Parchments too, but each player needs 2 joycons, so you need a max of 8. The Jackbox packs are very fun party games you can play with many friends at once. 

heh i love overcooked. I heard overcooked 2 is coming out? I wonder will it be worth getting over overcooked (1).

11 hours ago, Ashpy Revolution said:

Ya sia, I play for like 5min then die... Don't know which button for what purpose @.@ anyway i just bought my switch today from lazada. Any one got any fun multiplayer game to intro? 

Ah, i did saw flash sales for this console at ezybuy but didnt manage to get it (cause lousy at snatching deals). How much did u got it for from Lazada?

9 hours ago, Dashy_Boy said:

Ah, i did saw flash sales for this console at ezybuy but didnt manage to get it (cause lousy at snatching deals). How much did u got it for from Lazada?

I bought on lazada for 385SGD, the ezbuy sounds fake... Me and my sister tried clicking but in the end out of stock. Sound too good to be true.... 165SGD for mario odyssey bundle.

15 hours ago, LionZoned said:

Thanks for the suggestion, I might consider for Nine Parchments or Lovers in space. I'll wait for overcooked 2 since it's going to be more epic then overcooked 1! There's people still playing Mario kart online? Mario party i might get it HAHA since i love monopoly games! 

Guest MEEPOK
20 minutes ago, Ashpy Revolution said:

Only 5 units avalible HAHA, click and webpage hang.. next thing you know is out of stock lololol

LOL If I remember correctly its 8 pm in the evening... I was super punctual but whelp 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.