Male HQ

Ch 5 drama " Faculty "

Guest ulysses

Guest ulysses

Hi, Anyone catching the CH5 drama about campus life for a local faculty ,seems like got a lot of eye candy for both gays , straights and in between. 

I am looking out for Shane Pow, the actor apparently seems like he is playing a horny, hot blooded guy who beds everybody, will get a chance to see his topless body in all kinds of bed scenes,

a chance to spy on his pink pepperoni sized nipples, too.

Shane Pow Shirtless Shane Pow YouTube   Shane Pow shane pow Tumblr

Shane Pow Shane Pow steps up to the plate TODAYonlineImage result for shane pow pics

Image result for shane pow pics

http://singpost.blogspot.sg/2013/10/about-shane-pow-xun-ping.html

I do find his acting is improving as he gets more roles, like the James Dean of local dramas.

Guest Daniel Boy
6 hours ago, Guest ulysses said:

Finally, after spending years in Mediacrap, he is FINALLY emasculated. Who did the hair, who did the makeup? Too much foundation lah, dude. The hair looks NERDY and HARD, with too much dried cum and horrible looking colour. Too ghoulish. Not trendy. Unless it is now a "thing" to look like a 90s vampire. And what's with that ah beng persona? Thought he is educated? Betcha he will become bloated as he reachs 30.

Mediacrap, the male artiste emasculating machine. Compare elvin ng when he first started out and now. The same effect. Pierre png somehow avoided the same fate by donating his organ. Those make up can never touch him. Pays to not be too chummy with the makeup "artists". They reciprocate by applying more maybelline foundation as they want to chit chat more with you.

Guest maybelline spokeswoman
9 minutes ago, Guest Daniel Boy said:

Finally, after spending years in Mediacrap, he is FINALLY emasculated. Who did the hair, who did the makeup? Too much foundation lah, dude. The hair looks NERDY and HARD, with too much dried cum and horrible looking colour. Too ghoulish. Not trendy. Unless it is now a "thing" to look like a 90s vampire. And what's with that ah beng persona? Thought he is educated? Betcha he will become bloated as he reachs 30.

Mediacrap, the male artiste emasculating machine. Compare elvin ng when he first started out and now. The same effect. Pierre png somehow avoided the same fate by donating his organ. Those make up can never touch him. Pays to not be too chummy with the makeup "artists". They reciprocate by applying more maybelline foundation as they want to chit chat more with you.

You make me laugh by your post.

Guest Maybe its maybelline
1 hour ago, Guest maybelline spokeswoman said:

Maybe its her, maybe its maybelline. No, its maybelline.

Guest Marble-faced Lynn
4 hours ago, Guest maybelline spokeswoman said:

*Blend blend blend* (gossip gossip gossip).... *pile on pile on pile on* (comprain comprain comprain comprain). Hmm not "thick" enough. *Blend blend blend* (yak yak yak).... *pile on pile on pile on* (bitch big ch bitch). Oh too thick.... *wipe wipe wipe* (giggle giggle giggle). Barefaced almost. *Thinks* too cheapo apply so little wait kana comprain, deduct pay AND fired. *Blend blend blend* (while making up stupid excuses).... *pile on pile on pile on*. Overheard producer kpkb "WHY TAKING SO LONG??!!??!!" *Hurriedly* OK DONE!!!! Go!

5 hours ago, Guest Daniel Boy said:

He is already bloated now.

Sad...but ture.

Such a cute face...haiz

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

He is already bloated now.

Sad...but ture.

Such a cute face...haiz

喂,杨玉环也是以丰满著称,好吗。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

2 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Coming from u....

Ur taste..... lol

ispeak for u :P 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

6 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

Aiya. I dun like buibui... except in this case...

Faggoty dunno got show his flabby bod....

He has slimmed down a little here.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

Very dissapointed in mediacorp. This is a very unrealistic description of local uni life. Did they consult NTU and NUS before they make such a silly programme? The reputation of NUS and NTU is at stake! People may think our students in the universities are behaving like that! Parents will be very worried.

Singapore is what it is today is because of the hardworking people..what will international investors think of singapore if they assume our future generations and young are behaving like that? 

This is a matter of grave concern..we must boycott this show!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Philip
On 03/03/2017 at 10:53 PM, Guest Guest said:

Very dissapointed in mediacorp. This is a very unrealistic description of local uni life. Did they consult NTU and NUS before they make such a silly programme? The reputation of NUS and NTU is at stake! People may think our students in the universities are behaving like that! Parents will be very worried.

Singapore is what it is today is because of the hardworking people..what will international investors think of singapore if they assume our future generations and young are behaving like that? 

This is a matter of grave concern..we must boycott this show!

You crazy ah. It always says that the story is fictatious. 

The show is actually nice

• Guest locked this topic