Male HQ

Max Outcall Massage Service

gglove

Professional massage service with several years of experience. Come indulge yourself in a guaranteed relaxing and satisfying massage experience with the options to choose between:

Full body massage 60mins - $70
Full body masaage 90mins - $90

All massages will be OUTCALL only and standard massage oil will be used. Additional  late night transport fees applies. You can also customise your massage experience by adding aroma oil (additional of $5).

Please contact me at 87824868 and book an appointment with me. Looking forward to serve you! :)

• G_M changed the title to Leo Outcall Massage Service

Professional massage service with several years of experience. Come indulge yourself in a guaranteed relaxing and satisfying massage experience with the options to choose between:

All massages will be OUTCALL only and standard massage oil will be used. Additional  late night transport fees applies. You can also customise your massage experience by adding aroma oil (additional of $5).

Please contact me at 87824868 and book an appointment with me. Looking forward to serve you! :)

Please contact me at 87824868 and book an appointment with me. Looking forward to serve you! :)

• G_M changed the title to Max Outcall Massage Service