Male HQ

Dreamboys Theraphy Service

23 hours ago, jiaxxx said:

May I know where is the massage held at? I don’t have line, so it’s hard to contact you.

jiak chuan road behindNeil road off keong saik.

But need to book

Edited by milky6547

mky

• 3 weeks later...

The standards of Dreamboys is getting from bad to worse. I used to like going there where the masseur is attentive and genuine is massaging. Plus free potency and all that is a plus. But I've been there twice and both are just so horrible. The second one was yesterday where the masseur seemed so uninterested. Can you imagine a masseur using elbow all the way to massage? He is just so lazy and kept on massaging one spot. like the back area and ignore everywhere else. When I flipped over suddenly, he started to ask me for tips straightaway. I was really so pissed. On a side note, the looks of the masseurs have dropped by so much. What happened to your other masseurs. But honestly, its okay if they don't look as good. As long as they can massage well, I am good. But really, makes me not want to come back ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 10:34 PM, kepak said:

The standards of Dreamboys is getting from bad to worse. I used to like going there where the masseur is attentive and genuine is massaging. Plus free potency and all that is a plus. But I've been there twice and both are just so horrible. The second one was yesterday where the masseur seemed so uninterested. Can you imagine a masseur using elbow all the way to massage? He is just so lazy and kept on massaging one spot. like the back area and ignore everywhere else. When I flipped over suddenly, he started to ask me for tips straightaway. I was really so pissed. On a side note, the looks of the masseurs have dropped by so much. What happened to your other masseurs. But honestly, its okay if they don't look as good. As long as they can massage well, I am good. But really, makes me not want to come back ever.

Felt the same as you too! I'm not going back again anymore. 

hi bro sorry..we are sorry that 8ts not done to ur satisfaction or requirement...that's why we also ask how is it but most were to shy to tell but however for those who think it was not good enough we are always to replace a free session bk for them ,just like how we had given user kepak a free session after which he had also claim his session already.we are sincerely sorry if some times the massage was not what u expected. however sgboyboy if u r keen u can also come for a session of free massage . thank you for ur understanding.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Late review but the standards really dropped a lot. 
Was massage by this small eye Chinese dude with terrible skills and all he cares about was the tip, hygiene wise i think needs improvement
more like he's rubbing and touching sliding than massage