Male HQ

Hidden gem for those who like Collagen Herbal Bak Kut Teh Hotpot

Hi everyone, there a hidden restaurant open by a young couple at WESTWAY selling some local dishes with no msg and collagen herbal bak kut teh !!!!

My colleague was telling me about it at work and last Saturday I brought my family and went down to try it. Ordered a seafood collagen herbal bak kut teh Hotpot for 4 and their no msg braised Pig trotter ( the owner recommended ).

Those who like herbal style then pepper bak kut teh should try it, the hotpot is served in jelly form in the hotpot and you can see the jelly slowly melt.... the herbal taste is nice ( l personally luv herbal then peppery ). The owner still top up our collagen soup once he see the soup is left half a pot, as most collagen steamboat restaurant i go to, doesn't.

Surprisingly the no msg braised pig trotter meat is tender and the braise sauce unlike others, it is soup base but its is very savoury. 

I would recommend u guys that stay at west side to go down to try it.... 

Lastly the pricing is very reasonable it cost 4 of us $50+ for the whole meal : )

The shop name is Collagen Pot, Westway , 27 west coast highway #01-10  (opp har par villa mrt ) 

Certainly will back again and take some pictures next time to share... though it is abit far for me cos i stay at north area lol......

Anyone else try it before? or have other nice place like this please recommend !!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.