Male HQ

On line shopping - Rakuten

DeMarko

Anyone here has bought items such as underwear from Rakuten Global Market before ?

I would like to know how is the packaging, handling and shipping fees are calculated.

I do not wanna end up having to pay a HUGE shipping and handling fees if I just buy hundred plus dollars worth of items.

Pls advise

If you buy direct from stores that will ship internationally (mostly by EMS), they will go with standard EMS rates by weight. The store may waive their 8% domestic GST, or they may also consider it as their handling fee. If you buy using middleman services, then you'll get slapped with usage fees from the middleman. If you buy more than $400 worth of items in one shipping (including shipping cost), then you risk getting slapped with 7% GST by the SG custom.

Edited by SuperSentai

皆々様には、御機嫌麗しゅう、恐悦至極に存じ奉ります。

• 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:21 AM, DeMarko said:

Anyone here has bought items such as underwear from Rakuten Global Market before ?

I would like to know how is the packaging, handling and shipping fees are calculated.

I do not wanna end up having to pay a HUGE shipping and handling fees if I just buy hundred plus dollars worth of items.

Pls advise

Demarko

Didn't u ask before this question and I replied u?

and u even tks me

I hope to see bluerunner s reply , not sure why is it deleted?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.