Male HQ

which is the best telco

have try m1, singtel and starhub for many years but recently got an incident with starhub and planning for a change, here it goes.....received a letter from starhub to recontract with a $30 discount off the phone set and a $50 shopping voucher, first I visit the branch at tb and was quoted $49 for the phone and after $30 off is $19 but they got no stock for the shopping voucher so they suggest I try hbf branch, I went within an hour and yes they do have the shopping voucher but then the price of the phone was $79 and after $30 off still need to pay $49...how can the same company charge 2 different price for the same phone or are they trying to offset the cost of shopping voucher with a higher phone price? and the most ridiculous thing is when I write in to their customer service, they simply deny both incident and indirectly trying to say I m lying, wtf....I simply told them off, don't be stupid, go and see your cctv for both branches and u will know your staff are lying......very bad service from starhub, not sure about the one by republic poly and hopefully the upcoming new Telco offer better pricing and services, let starhub became history :yuk:

Guest Starwhat?

Starhub? Their service attitude has long gone to the dogs. Want to hear the best part? THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR SHITTY SERVICE.

I strongly urge everyone to drop them like a sack of hot potatoes!

Guest Fug wit me

Sign up republic internet or viewquest and use voip phone. Let those bloody telcos slowly and paaaaaaaainfully bleed to death like a cha-cha ! :twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

I've only used SingTel and Starhub, and I can say this. The concept of human decency is at times even lost for them. Things are fine when there's no extraordinary issue. But when there are screw-ups ...

SingTel:

1) We used to have two separate lines in the office. For half a year, SingTel kept mixing up the lines, no matter how we tried to clarify which should go where. Most of this was because every technician that came down was a different one and we had to re-brief. It continued even after we sent three formal letters to instruct them.

2) At my previous home, the technician that came was not only late, he did such a shoddy job my neighbour's signal got cut.

3) For over a year, my home broadband kept dropping. At its peak, it every fifteen minutes. Every time I called for help, I had to repeat the same story and checks before they get someone to advise me.. When I asked about records, they just avoided the question.

StarHub

1) More than five incidences of staff telling the wrong pricing and discounts.

2) Told my mum to bring down the set-top box for the next one under our new contract. Turns out it wasn't necessary.

3) Installed the wrong home number. After I called, no response and no remedy for three weeks.

I was honestly vote them as among the worst service oriented companies in Singapore.

http://hub.me/akxTT

On ‎14‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 1:03 PM, sgmaven said:

Frankly, none of the three incumbent telcos care about the consumer segment. This is why there is no real change in the market, even with 3 telcos supposedly competing for a piece of the pie.

quite true but still we need to pick one

it gotta be Singtel

many of such co.s that operate with a hotline for queries tend to speak like a robot-style and kept asking for verification w a whole long string of questions

i share my recent renewal with starhub....

CSO outsource gave all kind of wrong information and status.

So i went down to Hougang and Punggol outlet to check - both pass me around to HQ.

I call up to feedback about this lousy services but still ask me to go to HQ.

At HQ - CSO explain that outsource CSO do not have the full information that why mislead me.

While the two outlet, he keep numb about it. Guess what i don't need to renew due to their already extend the offer for me.

I waste time and travelling to settle a simple issue = renewal.

ps : no apology at all.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.