Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Have some fun just now, ran like crazy. The 3 guys chases after me.

I worn my nicest panties, a satin lacy pink pair and a pair of baggy shorts..I have a dildo up my arse.. I went to the urinal to pee..showing them the front of my panties and my little dick..when I'm am done. I pulled down my shorts to my ankle and show them the dildo in my arse..they freaked out..and came over..their soft dick went full on hard. I ran with my panties and short around my ankle..haha

1 hour ago, Cherylxd said:

Have some fun just now, ran like crazy. The 3 guys chases after me.

I worn my nicest panties, a satin lacy pink pair and a pair of baggy shorts..I have a dildo up my arse.. I went to the urinal to pee..showing them the front of my panties and my little dick..when I'm am done. I pulled down my shorts to my ankle and show them the dildo in my arse..they freaked out..and came over..their soft dick went full on hard. I ran with my panties and short around my ankle..haha

Wow your story make my dick from soft dick to a hard dick..

Just finished session at level 2..

Went 1st 2nd 3rd floor to check for any guys. 1st floor was a malay teen, maybe 19?  Just washing hand.. hoping to see him on 2nd floor but didnt..

Went 2nd floor. A guy signalled to me by tapping his feet... i tapped back with hand giving him handsign to give me his cock...uncut cock.Did understalll fun with him, jerking him off with my lubricant, knowing no other person inside..  halfway, another guy came in..

I continue to jerk him off.. till he cum on my hand.. 

Right  after i finished with this guy, another guy  tapped his feet near my cubicle.. so lucky gt another cock waiting...

So i signalled back, n he gave me his cock.. uncut cock.. jerk him off with my lubricant  again..   he wore cock ring , hence the balls feels so stiff.. yum3..  he kept rubbing  my hand while i jerk him off..

The last cubicle guy also into fun.. so this guy that i jerk off, went over yo another side to get jerked... then he come back  to me as the last cubicle guy went off..

So i continue to jerk him off.

Too bad i didnt finished him off as im running late...  he also ask me to pass my cock n let him jerk off.. sorry i dont have time..

I just had to leave.. 

At the  washing area, the last cubicle guy is washing his hand n looking at me.. a chinese uncle. Smiling at me... sorry i dont have time.

In summary,  this toilet is cruisy.. if u r lucky enough. Just need to wait abit.. 

5 hours ago, Iteboy23 said:

Just finished session at level 2..

Went 1st 2nd 3rd floor to check for any guys. 1st floor was a malay teen, maybe 19?  Just washing hand.. hoping to see him on 2nd floor but didnt..

Went 2nd floor. A guy signalled to me by tapping his feet... i tapped back with hand giving him handsign to give me his cock...uncut cock.Did understalll fun with him, jerking him off with my lubricant, knowing no other person inside..  halfway, another guy came in..

I continue to jerk him off.. till he cum on my hand.. 

Right  after i finished with this guy, another guy  tapped his feet near my cubicle.. so lucky gt another cock waiting...

So i signalled back, n he gave me his cock.. uncut cock.. jerk him off with my lubricant  again..   he wore cock ring , hence the balls feels so stiff.. yum3..  he kept rubbing  my hand while i jerk him off..

The last cubicle guy also into fun.. so this guy that i jerk off, went over yo another side to get jerked... then he come back  to me as the last cubicle guy went off..

So i continue to jerk him off.

Too bad i didnt finished him off as im running late...  he also ask me to pass my cock n let him jerk off.. sorry i dont have time..

I just had to leave.. 

At the  washing area, the last cubicle guy is washing his hand n looking at me.. a chinese uncle. Smiling at me... sorry i dont have time.

In summary,  this toilet is cruisy.. if u r lucky enough. Just need to wait abit.. 

Good field report and happy you managed to have so much fun. 

pre arrange with someone to meet there.

well not exactly my type but dun mind to have coffee with him and chat about stuff.

so i bid goodbye to head up for another appointment - he sort of a bit of disappointment in his face, so i feel bad about it and what the heck is a holiday mood so i head up for charity sex for him.

we end up at the next door budget hotel...the rest is just sex activities.

we have dinner at the mama stall - and bid goodbye.

2 hours ago, Firday said:

pre arrange with someone to meet there.

well not exactly my type but dun mind to have coffee with him and chat about stuff.

so i bid goodbye to head up for another appointment - he sort of a bit of disappointment in his face, so i feel bad about it and what the heck is a holiday mood so i head up for charity sex for him.

we end up at the next door budget hotel...the rest is just sex activities.

we have dinner at the mama stall - and bid goodbye.

The fragrance hotel? They allow? I tried before the Hotel 81 they don't allow.