Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

What should I wear to ussc today?

Should I wear a blue or black or white fbt shorts? My panties will show thru the white..should I wear a bright red zebra print panties or a pink floral panties with laces and a little bow in front.

I'm going to tuck my tiny penis with a pair of tight panties so it will be flat in front, just like a girl. I might wear a corset too.

Either in the afternoon or after the dinner crowd finish at 8pm

Edited by Cherylxd
On 26/12/2017 at 4:46 PM, Iteboy23 said:

Just finished session at level 2..

Went 1st 2nd 3rd floor to check for any guys. 1st floor was a malay teen, maybe 19?  Just washing hand.. hoping to see him on 2nd floor but didnt..

Went 2nd floor. A guy signalled to me by tapping his feet... i tapped back with hand giving him handsign to give me his cock...uncut cock.Did understalll fun with him, jerking him off with my lubricant, knowing no other person inside..  halfway, another guy came in..

I continue to jerk him off.. till he cum on my hand.. 

Right  after i finished with this guy, another guy  tapped his feet near my cubicle.. so lucky gt another cock waiting...

So i signalled back, n he gave me his cock.. uncut cock.. jerk him off with my lubricant  again..   he wore cock ring , hence the balls feels so stiff.. yum3..  he kept rubbing  my hand while i jerk him off..

The last cubicle guy also into fun.. so this guy that i jerk off, went over yo another side to get jerked... then he come back  to me as the last cubicle guy went off..

So i continue to jerk him off.

Too bad i didnt finished him off as im running late...  he also ask me to pass my cock n let him jerk off.. sorry i dont have time..

I just had to leave.. 

At the  washing area, the last cubicle guy is washing his hand n looking at me.. a chinese uncle. Smiling at me... sorry i dont have time.

In summary,  this toilet is cruisy.. if u r lucky enough. Just need to wait abit.. 

When u go tell me hor, my cock will be ready for ur mouth. Luv to u sucking other cocks too

21 hours ago, Cherylxd said:

What should I wear to ussc today?

Should I wear a blue or black or white fbt shorts? My panties will show thru the white..should I wear a bright red zebra print panties or a pink floral panties with laces and a little bow in front.

I'm going to tuck my tiny penis with a pair of tight panties so it will be flat in front, just like a girl. I might wear a corset too.

Either in the afternoon or after the dinner crowd finish at 8pm

Omg, I want to see u in the tight lacey panty. Better still if u bend over & pull ur panty aside so I can bang ur asshole from behind. Feel the tight feeling of ur flaccid cock constricted by the tight panty while ur ass gets served by my hard cock thrusting it.