Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest Dedd.tea
7 hours ago, alternarist said:

I was there 2 weeks ago in the afternoon. I was naked and jerking in the unlocked cubicle, hoping to have someone “accidentally” open the door. After a while there wasn’t anyone. So i stepped out of the cubicle naked and walked around the toilet. I cummed at the urinal and left. 

There was once (another time) I was taking video and got this guy came and gave me a BJ. He totally didn’t care lol. Power. 

Could you pls come more often? HAHAHA 

8 hours ago, alternarist said:

I was there 2 weeks ago in the afternoon. I was naked and jerking in the unlocked cubicle, hoping to have someone “accidentally” open the door. After a while there wasn’t anyone. So i stepped out of the cubicle naked and walked around the toilet. I cummed at the urinal and left. 

There was once (another time) I was taking video and got this guy came and gave me a BJ. He totally didn’t care lol. Power. 

Nice.... 

Both L4 and L2 got roamers de.. still got ppl sit inside cubicle/at staircase. They follow you when you go into the toilet. I was changing my shorts due to the wet rain and got approached by an uncle. Saw a TCM massage shop on L4 some corner. Issit legit de? Hahaa. 

On 7/7/2018 at 7:56 PM, firefight said:

Both L4 and L2 got roamers de.. still got ppl sit inside cubicle/at staircase. They follow you when you go into the toilet. I was changing my shorts due to the wet rain and got approached by an uncle. Saw a TCM massage shop on L4 some corner. Issit legit de? Hahaa. 

Sound like something I would try.. Go jogging.. Get drench... Go to the toilet to change... Make sure I am wearing super short fbt... Showing off my a bit of butt... Pass by some uncles.  Go up stair case and. To toilet to strip and wash up to change while washing up at the sink... Finger my ass and stroke and wash my cock..  Wonder what will happen..

15 minutes ago, justanotherguysg said:

Sound like something I would try.. Go jogging.. Get drench... Go to the toilet to change... Make sure I am wearing super short fbt... Showing off my a bit of butt... Pass by some uncles.  Go up stair case and. To toilet to strip and wash up to change while washing up at the sink... Finger my ass and stroke and wash my cock..  Wonder what will happen..

pls try and tell us how it went.