Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

matured 46y local sg chinese uncle here 167cm 62kg lean submissive ass eater cocksucker cum swallower hosting in hotel near NEX Upper Serangoon shopping ctr today Friday and tomorrow Saturday to serve all horny MEN ANY RACE ANY SIZE.

BW_1.thumb.JPG.2936e24994d236c82158933134be0c71.JPG

The scene:

very discreet dark room lights out door unlocked.

U take the lift come up to the room.

u come in close the door unzip drop pants. room dark. i on my knees ready to serve ur cock to completion.

deepthroat ur cock lick ur balls suck ur nipples. eat rim ur ass good if u want.

u fuck my mouth till u cum i swallow everydrop or if you want my ass, i bend over face down ass up on bed for u to plow and breed.

u cum zipup n go. no one knows.

all BUTCH HORNY MEN WHO WANT TO CUM. Married A++. Aggressive WILD TOPS WHO LIKE TO FUCK N BREED TIGHT CHINESE UNCLE ASS A++

interested? send me ur stats age race height weight. body or cock pic A+

18 hours ago, BTTM_2ServeTOPS said:

matured 46y local sg chinese uncle here 167cm 62kg lean submissive ass eater cocksucker cum swallower hosting in hotel near NEX Upper Serangoon shopping ctr today Friday and tomorrow Saturday to serve all horny MEN ANY RACE ANY SIZE.

BW_1.thumb.JPG.2936e24994d236c82158933134be0c71.JPG

The scene:

very discreet dark room lights out door unlocked.

U take the lift come up to the room.

u come in close the door unzip drop pants. room dark. i on my knees ready to serve ur cock to completion.

deepthroat ur cock lick ur balls suck ur nipples. eat rim ur ass good if u want.

u fuck my mouth till u cum i swallow everydrop or if you want my ass, i bend over face down ass up on bed for u to plow and breed.

u cum zipup n go. no one knows.

all BUTCH HORNY MEN WHO WANT TO CUM. Married A++. Aggressive WILD TOPS WHO LIKE TO FUCK N BREED TIGHT CHINESE UNCLE ASS A++

interested? send me ur stats age race height weight. body or cock pic A+

any field report who attend ?

Hey guys, for the sake of frontliners who risk their lives to treat covid19 patients, please don’t cruise during this critical period until the pandemic curve is flattened. You may think you won’t get it but touch wood if you experience flu symptoms in a couple of days, you will feel fearful and regret doing it for the rest of your life. Just abstain and your hands at the moment. 

49 minutes ago, Chub_btm said:

Usually Level 2 or Level 4. Most I see is lvl 2. Planning to head there later. Anyone would be there?

Ahh cool! Okok will try. Since I’m staying at kovan. Thinking if I should go. Wear and mask  and go. Just wanna touch and  jerk off. 

Edited by ChineseThai