Male HQ

Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre - aka USSC (compiled)

kerbee10

Guest Saturday

I was there on Saturday. The toilet on the 2nd floor was hot with people constantly popped in to check for new arrivals. I stood at the urinal and a guy quickly appeared from nowhere and started to rub my dicky. I took that as a appetitizer. He chickened off when another guy walked in and stood at the urinal a distance from us. He signalled me to follow but I just stood still. The 2nd guy inched towards me and caressed my butt. Slowly, he gripped my dicky with his left palm. His palm was rough and was hurting me when pounding my dicky. I retrieved myself from him. I walked up the stair well and I immediately noticed my target. He gave me a wink and led me to cross the road to the nearby shopping centre. He gave me an impression that he is a swimmer instructor. He sucked me to the last drop. He refused to let go even after I cummed. I guessed he must be hungry. :D He later wanted to kiss me with his cum filled mouth. I politely rejected him and gave him a light kiss on his cheek instead -- to thank his wonderful mouth service. :thumb: Thinking back, we should have exchanged our numbers for more "feeding" times.

Guest Saturday
saturday > wow, wat an experience. how old are the ppl? and is the swimming instructor yummy? young/ fit? :lol:

Hmmm .... most of the ppl are NOT young (ahem !) but there are exceptions. I guess the one I had was a GEM in the sand (ahem ! again). Sorry for being so direct.

:D

Been there quite a number of times to check on how true what has written here.....I think its not that real...are those people who say after 4pm, meaning trying to pull crowds there..becoz they can only make it after 4pm.....

The place is deserted.....and the security guards check the toilets very often.....its rather easy to notice who are PLU there..one reason being there is not much crowds there for shopping.....I would prefer town area for better shopping purposes....or cruising then here...

circa late 1980s, USSC was hot. No, not the shopping... the toilets.

Level 1 and Basement toilets were meat markets with voyeurism, exhibitionism, BJs, HJs and FJs... I wouldn't dare do what I did then.

The cubicle walls were peppered with peepholes, but those in the B1 toilet were bona fide glory holes. The one on the partition between cubicle #2 & #3, was large enough for a panoramic view of the guy in the cubicle next door and big enough for any well-hung guy to slide his brother through to receive free servicing. We have seen some hopefuls line up their butts with the glory holes for f***k sake.

Men's style/grooming wasn't the essential so everyone looked rather plain. At least, men looked like men, boys looked like boys and ah kuas looked like ugly village girls with bad hips. T-shirt/sports shorts or short pants. Gymming wasn't mainstream then, so muscles were likely the result of swimming. Yum. There were no beautiful people - just everyday people, some extraordinarily well hung - including top-uncle-50somethings.

My best experience was to view a young, nicely muscled, executive-type (read:salesman) slowly strip till nude before he gave me a BJ thru the partition and begged for a "facial". Gee, then, I thought only trad chinese girls did such things to get really smooth skin. :D

Guest Guest
kerbee,

just cos u never succeed dun mean the postings are bluff. I was there Sun 5 pm and there WAS a mid 30s guy getting suxxed off and watched by 5 others!!! at Lvl 2

i wonder what happen if the security guard walk in suddendly :D

kerbee,

just cos u never succeed dun mean the postings are bluff. I was there Sun 5 pm and there WAS a mid 30s guy getting suxxed off and watched by 5 others!!! at Lvl 2

i wonder what happen if the security guard walk in suddendly :D

Guest, if the security guard walk in suddendly & no way to eascape just directly ask him keen to join in not :P

kerbee,

I've only been there once after almost a decade, and I think it was still cruisy, but the crowd's non-guaranteed. Sometimes you get people, sometimes you just don't lor!

Why I say the place is rather dead, I was there very often at a period of time...I hardly see any pple like what the people said...

But if you really want to see such toilet act being active one good place you guys can head...

PEARL CENTRE

Is pearl centre still active?

Maybe someone can go down to check it out

Why I say the place is rather dead, I was there very often at a period of time...I hardly see any pple like what the people said...

But if you really want to see such toilet act being active one good place you guys can head...

PEARL CENTRE

Is pearl centre still active?

Then i must go and see see look look haha

prefer maxwell market at night(include sat/sunday)

258yvky.jpg

I been to USSC few times, sometimes there to buy 4D or TOTO, never see anyone tie himself in 2nd lever toilet b4, but heard one of the guy there say he ever seen once.

The crowd don't really suit me, once in a while then got those exec fit guy there.Often got those regular uncles there cruising, but not my type.

hhmmmmmm just went down there (ussc) today out of curiousity(about 430pm)......went to 2nd floor...saw an uncle..then went to fourth floor...saw the same uncle....

he made some noises and beckon me to come to a cubicle with him.....started groping....then sucking....i think he was tired.......coz i did not cum :unsure::blink::unsure: :yuk:

left the place.....no exhibitionist nothing.......hmmm maybe the weekends will have more life :P:P

Guest Guest

ok field report. went there just now ... alot of ppl but most are the regulars there or older crowd , only saw 2 young guy ... buttoo many ppl on weekends. anyway saw 2 guys jerking each other with poppers i think ... guess they too high so i just join in. one of them try to force both dick into my mouth ... quite fun hee hee and one try to enter me but think his condom not lube enough so didn't go in ( sigh i wanted him to go in cos he quite hunky and better of the 2) then he got soft and went off so i continue to finish off the other guy ... not bad for an afternoon.

<< Contents Deleted >>

-----------------------

Please do not spam our threads with unrelated advertisements. Advertisements go to the "Services, Biz & Useful Web Links" sub-forum.

Secondly, I checked the link that you posted and the ID embedded. If you stand to gain personally (referral points etc) from members click, I hope you make that clear in your post in future to the members.

Hendry Tan

Moderators

Guest Guest

Field report , had 2 3some over this week there , though no exactly something that i really like esp when one older guy actually trying to steal my catch ! but still hope to see more young blood there.

Reports are mostly made by guest....some members here are guessing what guest is saying.....and look back the reports by guest are very similar..mostly got 3some.....

how about some members who went give some facts...I personlly survey this place for 5-8 times scatter at different timing...never see such scenerios...

<_<

kerbee

you are either very unlucky or just blur.

So far I have been several time there on the weekends around 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm at 2nd lvl toilet or staircase and have seen cruising and actions.

Do you know the signals or change the batteries on your gaydar.

GM

I am the fxxker. I edited your post because your comments are harsh, hurtful and unhelpful and it will start a flame war. You have shown that you are hostile to people posting as guests and that's why I have edited your post.

We have created a members lounge for people who only want to talk to other members only. Stay there if you cannot stand guests postings.

From our posting guidelines:

Violators of the above guidelines are usually warned, and their comments edited if necessary. However, serious violations will warranted an immediate removal of the postings. Serial violators and trouble makers will have posting restrictions imposed on them.

Treat this as a warning for you.

interesting..i seen pple at level 2......but cannot make it..either the dirty dressing old man..or some dam trendy sissy guy....usually same face...so which staircase exact location is this all fun going on....I will check it out and give a good description on it...

So all these while you are the guest who ask pple to go at 4.30pm..?

Hehehe Lucky me was there 10 Aug abt 7:30 pm - was treated to a free fxxxshow at second floor toilet near the stairs. Sexy young guy naked and was tied up arms behind and getting fxxxxx from behind by a well hung guy. 3 other voyuers incl me who couldnt resist pinching his nipples hard. Any one else saw.

Guest chubstocky

Well dunno about those guest but everytime i went there is action , it's just that either i do it or people do it. Hope to see more youngster there though cos alot of mature guys and esp. alot of "regulars" there that annoys me. they will just gather and talk/sing then when cruiser went by they will check up and down , never really see any of them in action before , maybe i am not their type ( anyway they are not mine too ) so anyone going today ?

Guest Guest01

gachi_muchi & some BW members, believe all BW readers know that you hate Guests, but not all Guests are liars & also not all BW members are friendly & honest too, as long we are all under one roof, we are all the same, we no different.

I go USSC sometimes if i am want to buy TOTO or 4D, however most time are those regular there chatting or sitting there doing nothing. I very seldom have fun there unless my type, i never see anyone tie himself like those people mention b4, however i heard one of my frd there say he saw with his own eyes. Maybe is my Luck.

I ever fxxk some there, even beng that tattoo, i don't really go to the second floor toilet cos i think a bit risky, i prefer ther other side staircase. I tried 3some & 4some b4, however only 3times, frankly hard to find someone you like there :lol:

gachi_muchi & some BW members, believe all BW readers know that you hate Guests, but not all Guests are liars & also not all BW members are friendly & honest too, as long we are all under one roof, we are all the same, we no different.

Guest01, I don't hate Guests. What makes you think so? I only respond in kind when words are directed at me or to selected crap.

If you read my earlier posting carefully, I say "some of the Guest" I don't mean All Guest.

As to "we are all under one roof, we are all the same, we no different." I beg to differ. We are all individuals; we are all of different upbringing and different background, etc. The only similarity is that we like men, but even then, as PLUs there are also differences, some like bears, some like uncles, some like thin, some like chub, etc. Therefore, correction, we are very diverse.

Coming back to the point, USSC is basically quite dead and like you said, “frankly hard to find someone you like there”. Rumours of having seen people being tie up in the toilet is almost as good as finding Bigfoot in Bukit Timah Reserve, moreover, like you've said “i think a bit risky”.

So personally, unless that day you think you will strike 4D, otherwise, it would be very unlikely you will get to see those fantastic actions mentioned by some Guests.

Gachi well said.....

Eventually if u broswe throught this thread..there is someone who work there......and he wrote something...

Can this someone justified..the tie up of guy being F behind...thats really incredible to me...as i was there..the security guard are moving about almost 0.5hr ...tie up..next u see policeman around...

Guest hornystock

hmmm everytime i go sure got ppl one leh ... how come u go always bo lang ? but the thing is that ... most of them are those uncles. BTW if only this place is more happening ... cos the new hotel81 is just next door , hehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hornystock

was there last friday 8/9 , saw this very cute guy , he was trying to hook up with another @ lvl 2 toliet, manage to see and touch his dick before he went into the cubicle with that guy while i jerk off another outside , to the boyish guy in black(or grey) think you are very cute , wanted to suck you but you reject. hope to hear from you if you are here.